• 11,094 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:48 PM

This is both funny and feel train evoking at the same time XD T_T

Although this was hilarious lol, this made me kinda sad :(

• kessie likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#62 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts
  • LocationIn the House of Hades

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:21 PM

Coming to Toonami (in the US only sadly) next week.

• 55587crosby likes this

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

"Ass Pull": Often the first term people use to show how dissatisfied they are with something before it can be explained.

"Bull shit": often the first term used when a person expresses their dissatisfaction with something and they don't like the explaination.

#63 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:24 AM

Does anyone else hate how characters heads bop up and down in this anime when they talk?

Over-Powered Eyes For the Win!

#64 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 03:46 PM

I was looking for a video that i remember seeing in one of the AoT anime discussions, but can't remember which one. It had Levi and the scouting legion at something like a ramen bar and Levi started dancing, so did some of the others.

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

"Ass Pull": Often the first term people use to show how dissatisfied they are with something before it can be explained.

"Bull shit": often the first term used when a person expresses their dissatisfaction with something and they don't like the explaination.

#65 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:34 PM

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#66 kessie

kessie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:49 PM

They played the full opening for episode 2. I would imagine that people must have been upset when they didn't for episode 1 so that's why they did, because Adult Swim usually ruins openings and doesn't care. They destroy FMA:B 5th opening ("Rain") so bad I wanted to cry T_T

weareasuperteamloco_zpsxquonz8c.gif?t=14

"Those two are made for each other"

-Master Fu

#67 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,094 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:52 PM

@kessie, All the rage is in the Adult Swim thread in the anime section XP

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#68 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:27 AM

They played the full opening for episode 2. I would imagine that people must have been upset when they didn't for episode 1 so that's why they did, because Adult Swim usually ruins openings and doesn't care. They destroy FMA:B 5th opening ("Rain") so bad I wanted to cry T_T

Generally the only show to have the full opening actually play is the first show of the block. There were a few exceptions for the old ASA holdovers, GITS, Bebop, and maybe Inuyasha. And of course now the exceptions would be Black Lagoon, unless they finally cut that crappy opening down; I know they cut Dandy's down to 30 secs again.

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#69 Sexy Rat

Sexy Rat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:48 AM

Episode 4 of the dubbed version just came out, how come they change the order of the story? It's episode 4 and they're already at the part where Eren has to close the hole with the giant boulder.

• BankaiFTW likes this

#70 BankaiFTW

BankaiFTW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 01:17 PM

Episode 4 of the dubbed version just came out, how come they change the order of the story? It's episode 4 and they're already at the part where Eren has to close the hole with the giant boulder.

I just saw it too. And there seems to be some extra scenes. The subbed version didn't show Ian's head falling form the titan's mouth, and Annie vs that titan.

The subbed version definately skipped some very short scenes.

"Nobody kills kakarot while I'm around, destiny has reserved that pleasure for me" - Vegeta

#71 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:31 PM

Are you talking about the episode that just aired on Toonami? The events in it aren't different from the Japanese version. The Japanese version of the show changed the order of events to where they make a little more sense, rather then randomly doing flashbacks to their time in the training camp after Eren is eaten by that Titan among other places early on in the series.

• BankaiFTW and 55587crosby like this

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#72 Sexy Rat

Sexy Rat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 04:53 PM

Are you talking about the episode that just aired on Toonami? The events in it aren't different from the Japanese version. The Japanese version of the show changed the order of events to where they make a little more sense, rather then randomly doing flashbacks to their time in the training camp after Eren is eaten by that Titan among other places early on in the series.

It doesn't make sense at all, previous episode Eren had just learned to stay still on the 3D cables. All of a sudden he's in his titan form trying to regain conciousness?!

#73 BankaiFTW

BankaiFTW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:13 PM

He's referring to a video on anime freak. For some reason they have episode 13 dubbed. Yes I mean episode 13, where Eren seals the  hole. and it is dubbed. They have some scenes that weren't in the subbed version. It's really cool, you should check it out.

• Sexy Rat and 55587crosby like this

"Nobody kills kakarot while I'm around, destiny has reserved that pleasure for me" - Vegeta

#74 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 10:00 PM

It doesn't make sense at all, previous episode Eren had just learned to stay still on the 3D cables. All of a sudden he's in his titan form trying to regain conciousness?!

Are you actually talking about Episode 4 or Episode 13 like Bankai is saying? Because episode 4 has none of what you are talking about. Yes they changed around the flashbacks but like I said I prefer how the anime handled them Vs the manga handling those early flashbacks.

He's referring to a video on anime freak. For some reason they have episode 13 dubbed. Yes I mean episode 13, where Eren seals the  hole. and it is dubbed. They have some scenes that weren't in the subbed version. It's really cool, you should check it out.

Oh then someone made a major screw up. He was saying Episode 4 earlier. So it was throwing me off, I even went back and rewatched the episode that just aired on Toonami to make sure they had the right one.

• BankaiFTW likes this

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#75 BankaiFTW

BankaiFTW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:35 PM

Are you actually talking about Episode 4 or Episode 13 like Bankai is saying? Because episode 4 has none of what you are talking about. Yes they changed around the flashbacks but like I said I prefer how the anime handled them Vs the manga handling those early flashbacks.

Oh then someone made a major screw up. He was saying Episode 4 earlier. So it was throwing me off, I even went back and rewatched the episode that just aired on Toonami to make sure they had the right one.

Watchcartoon has episodes 1-13, and they're all dubbed.

#76 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:40 PM

Watchcartoon has episodes 1-13, and they're all dubbed.

I mean someone screwed up since those shouldn't even be out yet. I know they are probably part of the "First season" that Funimation will be putting on sale soon but didn't think they would be leaked.

• BankaiFTW and 55587crosby like this

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#77 Sexy Rat

Sexy Rat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:40 PM

I mean someone screwed up since those shouldn't even be out yet. I know they are probably part of the "First season" that Funimation will be putting on sale soon but didn't think they would be leaked.

What BankaiFTW said. :D

#78 Blink22

Blink22

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:25 PM

Season 2 announced for August 2015

http://www.kdramasta...elease-date.htm

Edited by Blink22, 05 August 2014 - 10:26 PM.

• kessie likes this

Hunter%252520X%252520Hunter%252520-%2525

"Next time, I'll protect you Kite"

#79 Frozen_Flare

Frozen_Flare

>//<

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:42 PM

>kdramastars

Top kek.

yjEhBS7.png

#80 theonlygeezy

theonlygeezy

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:16 PM

Just started watching Attack on Titan yesterday. Watched the marathon on Toonami. It's pretty awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users