Guidelines For Opening New Threads and Renewing Old Threads in the Semi-Pro Forum:
- When opening a new thread after clicking on the Start New Topic icon be sure to click Add a tag in the Topic Tags box and select the corresponding tag that relates to the series you want to open the thread for. Then check the Use first tag as prefix box so the name of the series appears at the beginning of the thread.
- General Discussion Threads, Manga Chapter Discussion Threads, and Spoiler Discussion Threads will last for 50 pages before they need to be renewed with a (Part 2) and so on.
- Specific Character discussion threads, Relationship threads, Theories threads, Group threads, Discussion Topic threads, and ect. will last for 20 pages before they need to be renewed with a (Part 2) and so on.
- When opening one of the 20 page threads be sure to use the correct bracket when making a thread title. So use [Character] if it is a thread about a character, [Group] if the thread is about a group, [Discussion] if it is a general discussion topic, [Theory] if it is a theory, and [Miscellaneous] if it is a miscellaneous topic. Basically how the Big 4 boards operate.
Series included in the Semi-Pro Sub-Forum:
- Tower of God
- Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin
- Hunter x Hunter
- Boku no Hero Academia
- Nanatsu no Taizai