Finaly it´s my turn! Let´s go! And you are allowed to ask more than five quesitions! Let them come!
1. Top 10 favorite manga? All-time favorite? (Whether you elaborate on them is your choice)
2. 5 manga you would totally recommend for everyone? (may or may not be among those in question 1)
3. Top 5 male manga characters? 5 female? (be it because of badassery, trolling prowess, development, depth, appearance, boobs, sexual presence, abilities, power, intelligence etc.)
4. You can choose 3 mangaka to make the greatest manga of all time. Who would you choose? Who do what? For example: 1 does art, 1 does storyline and character development, 1 is responsible for a specific task like comedy or you can have 2 do art and all 3 do storyline etc. It's up to you.
5. Top 5 favorite abilities/powers from manga?
6. Top 5 characters of each of the Big3 you do read? (so 5 each)
Wow starting with the hard ones are we not?
1. Hmm I don´t think I can make a top 10 list, but I can give you 10 mangas I have enjoyed reading. This is starting of great btw, I am at the first question and I am unable to answer it. Well here goes something: Slam Dunk(maybe my all time favorite), Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, Gun Blaze West, Shaman King, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, Shaman King Flowers. I don´t read that much manga so this was actually really hard to answer. But let´s take number 2 here too: 5 mangas I would reccomend huh.....Slam Dunk, Full Metal Alchemist, Rurouni Kenshin, Shaman King, Gun Blaze West(even though it is pretty short and it was cancled, I still really liked it)
2. Male: Ginjou( Bleach, reason: boobs), Aizen(Bleach, reason: duh), Kakashi(Naruto, reason: boobs), Marcus Homer/J.J(Gun Blaze West, I could not pick one of them, reason for both: boobs) Rayleigh Silvers( One Piece, reason: boobs)
Female: Anna ( Shaman King), Riza Hawkeye ( FMA) , Yoruichi ( Bleach), Colice Satoh( Gun Blaze West), Iron Maiden (Shaman King)
This was pretty much 10 characters I enjoy reading about that I came up with at the top of my head.
3. Kubo, Oda and Kishimoto. Oda is going to handle the story, Kishimoto the characters and Kubo......Kubo you can handle the backgrounds! Instant succes! Now they will roll in money even more than before!
4. Again I don´t think I can give you favorites, and for that I am really sorry bro( here you come na dask questiions and I feel like I can´t answer them properly. Sorry) but I can give you five powers that I like among all the powers of the mangas I have read.
When I was a kid and started to read the norwegian version of Shounen Jump there was two powers that I really liked. I really loved Narutos Kage Bushin no Jutsu. I can´t explain why, but I loved it. And I loved how he used it all these different ways.
The other power I really liked was the shamans power from Shaman King and that was the spirit integration. I really liked it because I thought the idea leting a dead ghost take over your body was pretty cool.
I have also always liked Hatake Kakakshis Raikiri and his abillity to summon ninja dogs.
I also like the gomu gomu no mi power Luffy has. I don´t think being a rubber man is that unique of an ability in stories, but I think Oda managed to give it a unique twist that makes it pretty cool.
5. Tobi( when Tobi was silly and funny)
2. Sir Crocodile
1. Would you spend a day as the opposite gender to see what it was like?
2. What’s the funniest movie you’ve ever seen?
3. Do you prefer to read fiction or nonfiction? Explain why.
4. Are you a spender or a saver?
5. What’s your favorite kind of music?
1. Hmm sure...hmmm....or....wait....yes...no......hmmmm
2. The funniest movie I have ever seen? Hmm I do not know. I watched Airplane the other day and it was pretty funny!
3. I enjoy both but I have to say fiction wins!
4. I like to buy things, but I don´t like useing money. I am like that is a cool shirt, and then I look at the price tag and walks away. And he never returned to that store!
5. If I have to say one I think I have to say old school rock, but I don´t like saying I only like genre x, for example rock. In my playlist I have Avicii, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Florence + The Machine, Pantera, AC/DC, Mumford and Sons, Childish Gambino, Sum 41, Wax Fang and a lot of other. So I listen ot pretty much everything , but if I had to say one it would be old school rock!
question the first: How was your day today?
question the second: How likely do you think it would be that Eddard Stark will be revived as a cold zombie type?
question the third: If Stannis truly died, what do you think the result of such an occurrence would be?
question the fourth: what are your thoughts on the red lady?
question the fifth: what would you say if I told you that the Starks may truly be of an ancient evil race that lived among the others?
also I have made it a point to vote for you alone whenever your name came up on the last 20 or so question times that your name was on the vote list so I do hope you allow me more questions.
1. My day has been good so far, thank you! Even though I slept really bad!
2. When I was done reading book 1 and my friend was done watching season 1 I said to him that Eddard Stark would come back as a zombie and eat Joffreys head. So very likely.
3. If Stannis the Mannis dies it would mean the end of westeros and our world. They would colide and explode into nothingness and Stannis wills himself back to life. But Stannis is proably heading to the grave as the series continues, which makes me sad. I do not see him as the one who is going to win, but I think if he dies it will be to save everybody else!
4. My thought on the red lady hmm... I think she is one of the good guys, but she uses not so good means to achive her goal and her agenda is kinda shady. It would be funny if the lord of light and the great other actually is the same thing and all she has done is helping the others in some way. I also see many say that Stannis is just her pawn, but I think she has influece over him, but not so much as people claim. It looks like they are using each other. The red lady uses him to furhter her religions agenda and Stannis, who is the underdog in the battle of the throne, needs something that his enemies does not have to win. Aegon the Conquerer had dragons, Stannis has the red woman. I could go on, but I stop here.
5. I knew there was a reason for them not liking House Lannister. Damn them!
Of course I allow you more questions Disa! And thank you