Frequently Asked Questions About forum.onemanga.com (aka omf2.0)
As some of you may have noticed, the main site is down along with omf2.0. This is because the servers are down. Unfortunately, we can't fix this problem because we don't have the server admin (zabi) and have no way of getting ahold of him.
- What happened to 2.0? Where did it go?
Greg is the server admin for 3.0. We may have some temporary problems, but it should all be fixable since we're sure we can get in contact with Greg We are operating under the assumption that the servers are no longer being paid for and 2.0 is down for good.
- What's to stop omf3.0 from having this same problem? I saw a server error; does this mean we're going to have no omf again?
It's really too late to access this information now, as I can tell the cache has updated and there's no longer an easy way to datamine the old forum. About onemangaforums.com (aka omf3.0)
- Can I get my (signature information, important posts, etc) back?
- It won't let me have a signature, is this feature broken?
Just as in 2.0, you will need 50 posts to be able to have a signature. (Remember that not all areas count) This is not an excuse to spam threads for post count. Just being an active member should easily get you 50 posts with time.
- I want my custom title back! Will CTs be coming to 3.0? Will I get one if I had one before?
CTs are back. Talk to Greg if you had one on 2.0 and still don't have one now. More will be given out eventually.
- I hate having 20 posts on a page, but I can't find where to change this, what do I do?
Sorry, but this is not possible to change on IPB.
- What is the donation bar paying for?
The primary goal of including donations is to pay for server costs for the forum. There's a secondary goal of buying various add-ons (such as the chatroom or Social Groups).
- How do I view archived threads?
- What about changing my username?
We don't really want to encourage this, but if you really feel like it's important to you to change your username, you may make a post in the private forum about it. These will be done on a case-by-case basis and maximum of one time per user.
Just spread the word about us. Our memberbase really what keeps our community going.