Photo

Question Time with Fulmine

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Poll: Question Time with Fulmine (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should we question next?

1. Asch (1 votes [6.67%])

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

2. SoulFire (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Ace1225 (1 votes [6.67%])

4. Nemrut (1 votes [6.67%])

5. Wingman (3 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

6. Darthwin (1 votes [6.67%])

7. OP Eyes FTW (3 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

8. Sithis (1 votes [6.67%])

9. WaffleCopter (4 votes [26.67%])

Percentage of vote: 26.67%

10. 2hot4you (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Makaze

Makaze

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • LocationThe Matinée

User's Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:31 PM

Welcome to Question Time with Fulmine! Ask away.

Remember to be respectful, and above all, enjoy yourselves.

Notes:
  • You may ask a maximum of 5 questions unless the person being asked the questions agrees to answering more. We don't want to overwhelm them.
  • Follow the forum rules.
  • Further rules in the the discussion thread.
Spoiler Nominations List

Spoiler Hiatus

Spoiler Declined Particiation

I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

ibdl7kCi5PMto4.png
τη καλλίστη | Fallacious | Technical | BBCode Editor

#2 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:37 PM

So, thanks for voting for me. Everyone can ask as many question as you want but only 5 question each time, ok? Answering a list of 30 questions, for example, would turn my brain into mud :hurr: After I answer your first set of 5 questions you can ask me the second time and so on. You can use what I usually ask in others' QT threads. Pay attention to what questions have been asked so you don't waste your questions.

Oh, btw, I never read Marvel comics or those DC universe stuffs so don't ask me about those things. My knowledge is only from those blockbuster hero films. I'm also the worst on this Earth when it comes to chemistry so you might not want to ask me about that subject. I have relatively little interest in politics so I'm not sure I can answer questions in that department well enough so my advice you should not waste your questions, unless you want to. I can answer thing like ''is Hitler handsome?'' though :hurr:

Edited by Fulmine, 02 April 2014 - 04:57 PM.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#3 m1hawkgsm

m1hawkgsm

Forum Mathematiquè & Reduntarian

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationLand of Hobos and Ken

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:48 PM

1. F/C impressions of me?
2. Cultures you love/despair at? Describe two of both, and why.
3. Ideal romantic partner? In terms of: physical features, personality features, and anything else you might think of.
4. Money all else equal, and you could go to uni for free, what would you do career wise? Would you like to explore any academic/technical/humanities subjects?
5. Why did you join OMF, and how do you see your role here across OMF's evolution, including, possibly, your departure?

D9wwdJt.jpg

#4 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts
  • LocationNyah

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:12 PM

Hmmm

1) What is one non mainstream manga you would definitely recommend to people?

2) One Mainstream manga you would recommend people avoid like the plague

3) You have been declared evil world despot. As you sit in your dark citadel of evil, watching out over the faceless masses prostrating themselves for your mercy, a dark grin comes across your face. You turn, and face your desk, ready to pen the first edict, that everyone in the world must obey. No Matter What. What will this edict be, and what will the punishment be for failing to do it?

4) You are wandering down the beach when you stub your toe on a strange object in the sand. After hopping around in pain for a while; you bend down and dig out what you stubbed your toe on. Surprisingly, is an Arabic style lamp, with strange runes written upon it. Now being a learned person, you are aware that such Arabic style lamps generally have Djinns in them, and whilst popular culture mostly has Djinn as wish granting creatures, the traditional literature more often than not contains world destroying Djinn. Indeed, you remember recently reading a scholarly article stating that there was a 50/50 chance that any Arabic style lamp with strange runes upon it would contain a world destroying Djinn, instead of the wish granting type popularized by Hollywood. So, with a 50/50 chance to ether destroy the world or get three wishes granted, will you dust off the lamp and summon the Djinn?

5) What is one place anywhere in the world you have never been to before that you wish to visit?

Edited by Nyanko, 02 April 2014 - 04:17 PM.

The Nominations for OMF Top 20 ongoing Manga for August/September are over. The results can be seen here!

http://onemangaforum...tember-edition/

Don't like the results? Then vote in the 4th Quarter poll in January

#5 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,267 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:18 PM

Hey there o/

1.What are your Top 5 favorite manga?

2. Who are your Top 5 favorite manga characters?

3. First and current impressions of me?

4. What are your Top 5 anime?

5 Who are your Top 5 favorite anime characters?

Edited by Tokoya, 02 April 2014 - 04:18 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#6 Rifle

Rifle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts
  • Locationgone

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:46 PM

1-First and current impressions of the Rifle?

2-Top 3 manga?

3-Fave female and male manga character?

4-Fave music artist/act?

5- Do you have faith in humanity?

Edited by Rifle, 02 April 2014 - 04:46 PM.

#7 ArSoNiSt JoE

ArSoNiSt JoE

LOOK AT ME KING!

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

User's Awards

3    4    4   

Posted 02 April 2014 - 05:00 PM

Congrats on getting your own thread! mynicca1.png

1) What personality trait you posess, do you like the most?

2) What aspect of your personality do you like the least?

3) Fav part of your body?

4) Least fav part of your body?

5) First and current impressions of The JoE?

Edited by ArSoNiSt JoE, 02 April 2014 - 05:01 PM.

241sbad.jpg

ArSoNiSt JoE's Finest Work:

Spoiler Parodies

Epic stuff from other OMF posters:

#8 Gattsu Pozu

Gattsu Pozu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 05:35 PM

...Is Hitler handsome?

:domo: 

#9 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts
  • LocationCosmere

User's Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:08 PM

1. Who was the most handsome, Hitler or Stalin?

2. Are you hyped for friday?, because Im hyped for friday.

3. Who would win in a fight, Hitler or Stalin?

4. You suddenly wake up with an ability from a manga/anime, what would it be?

5. You wake up with any ability you would like to have, what would that be?

Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.

If anyone is in the mood for some Smash Bros 3DS my friend code is 1118-0339-4355.

Spoiler I am writing stuff

#10 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:50 PM

1. F/C impressions of me?
2. Cultures you love/despair at? Describe two of both, and why.
3. Ideal romantic partner? In terms of: physical features, personality features, and anything else you might think of.
4. Money all else equal, and you could go to uni for free, what would you do career wise? Would you like to explore any academic/technical/humanities subjects?
5. Why did you join OMF, and how do you see your role here across OMF's evolution, including, possibly, your departure?

F: mihawkgasm

C: m1hawkgsm

2. I don't have a culture I despair at.

I love Japanese and Chinese culture. The food, the martial arts, the language, manga, literature etc. so many things capture my heart. I also love the classiness of European countries.

Physical feature: something like a perfectly balanced combination of oval and V-line face. Expressive and sharp eyes. A bit of a fat cheek cause I want to abuse them :xD: Her cheekbone should be a bit ''up'' cause there's a belief that women with those are BF-husband killer and I like challenge :hurr: . Tasty lips (no, not Angelina Jolie. That's ugly). As for body, well, hour-glass but I like her waist a bit fat. I dislike/hate those who are thin or even slender (depends how one defines slender, though). A bit chubby/plump is absolutely great. I don't want my partner to go on those stupid diet or starve herself.

But of course, sometimes you find someone beautiful just because she's...beautiful. I do have idol who are round-faced and a bit lacking in boobs department. For reference, Scarlett Johansson is the perfect/most beautiful woman on Earth for me in terms of physical appearance. I never get to see her naked, of course, but let give her the benefit of the doubt. Or Macri Elena, a bikini model (I'm not sure she's well-known cause google does not say so but with that beauty I think she should be). And there are East Asian examples but I think you would not know.

Personality: The list is really long but basically a person of justice (no, not Akainu-ish), not vain and ignorant, intelligent, understanding, healthy dose of sarcasm and cheekiness and a bit slutty :xD: , not-jump-to-conclusion attitude, elegant and loyal (she can change her mind, of course but no ''beforehand'' cheating).

And this may sound weird but I value freedom, honesty and trust so I kinda encourage her being flirty a bit with other men/women if she wants (of course there's boundary that should not be crossed).

4. Psychologist. Aside from that I'd love to explore writing, philosophy and game (computer or PS) making. Also I'd love to open a small restaurant and be the main chef cause I'm crazy about food and love cooking. Or be a plants expert, a botanist.

5. Manga. This place is the best.

No idea. Just a normal person.

Hmmm

1) What is one non mainstream manga you would definitely recommend to people?

2) One Mainstream manga you would recommend people avoid like the plague

3) You have been declared evil world despot. As you sit in your dark citadel of evil, watching out over the faceless masses prostrating themselves for your mercy, a dark grin comes across your face. You turn, and face your desk, ready to pen the first edict, that everyone in the world must obey. No Matter What. What will this edict be, and what will the punishment be for failing to do it?

4) You are wandering down the beach when you stub your toe on a strange object in the sand. After hopping around in pain for a while; you bend down and dig out what you stubbed your toe on. Surprisingly, is an Arabic style lamp, with strange runes written upon it. Now being a learned person, you are aware that such Arabic style lamps generally have Djinns in them, and whilst popular culture mostly has Djinn as wish granting creatures, the traditional literature more often than not contains world destroying Djinn. Indeed, you remember recently reading a scholarly article stating that there was a 50/50 chance that any Arabic style lamp with strange runes upon it would contain a world destroying Djinn, instead of the wish granting type popularized by Hollywood. So, with a 50/50 chance to ether destroy the world or get three wishes granted, will you dust off the lamp and summon the Djinn?

5) What is one place anywhere in the world you have never been to before that you wish to visit?

1. Dorohedoro

2. None.

3. Education is free and teachers are to be paid handsomely (if they do their job great, of course). The punishment...death.

4. Yes.

5. Italy

Hey there o/

1.What are your Top 5 favorite manga?

2. Who are your Top 5 favorite manga characters?

3. First and current impressions of me?

4. What are your Top 5 anime?

5 Who are your Top 5 favorite anime characters?

In terms of quality:

Fullmetal Alchemist, Shin Angyo Onshi, Dorohedoro, H2, B't X

In terms of enjoyment:

One Piece, Bleach, HunterxHunter, Kubera, YuYu Hakusho.

1.Ichimaru Gin

2.Kurama (YuYu Hakusho)

3.Uchiha Itachi

4.Sir Crocodile & Donquixote Doflamingo

5. Munsu (Shin Angyo Onshi)

F: Itachi fan

C: Itachi and Madrid fan

Spirited Away, Grave of the Fireflies, My Neighbor Totoro, FMA: Brotherhood. Can't think of a 5th one.

5. Like question 2

1-First and current impressions of the Rifle?

2-Top 3 manga?

3-Fave female and male manga character?

4-Fave music artist/act?

5- Do you have faith in humanity?

F: Rifle

C: Super Rifle

2. FMA, Dorohedoro, One Piece

3. Ichimaru Gin and Matsumoto Rangiku

4. Linkin Park, Twins, T-ara

5. Yeah.

Congrats on getting your own thread! http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xe...

1) What personality trait you posess, do you like the most?

2) What aspect of your personality do you like the least?

3) Fav part of your body?

4) Least fav part of your body?

5) First and current impressions of The JoE?

1. Calm and cool-headed.

2. Laziness

3. My hands

4. My collarbone

5. F: fire?

C: very funny, a bit (?) pervert and cool guy

...Is Hitler handsome?

:domo: 

Nope

1. Who was the most handsome, Hitler or Stalin?

2. Are you hyped for friday?, because Im hyped for friday.

3. Who would win in a fight, Hitler or Stalin?

4. You suddenly wake up with an ability from a manga/anime, what would it be?

5. You wake up with any ability you would like to have, what would that be?

1. Neither

2. Yes.

3. Both die.

Before I answer, how are question 4 and 5 different?

Edited by Fulmine, 02 April 2014 - 07:05 PM.

• Rifle and Tokoya like this

#11 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts
  • LocationCosmere

User's Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:12 PM

Before I answer, how are question 4 and 5 different?

One is manga/anime, the other lets you be creative.

Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.

If anyone is in the mood for some Smash Bros 3DS my friend code is 1118-0339-4355.

Spoiler I am writing stuff

#12 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:50 AM

One is manga/anime, the other lets you be creative.

But...if my favorite ability is in manga/anime then wouldn't my answer be the same for both?

Well, let see, I'll just choose my next favorites for question 4.

4. If strictly no change and keep it as how it is in manga/anime I'd say either Gecko Moria 's Kage Kage no Mi or Pearl Jam or Haki. However, if I'm allowed to twist then with Moria's ability I would also be able to manipulate non-living things' shadows and there's no inability to swim.

If it's about my weapon then obviously I choose Zanpakutou from Bleach. My shikai would be Byakuya's while bankai is Gin's. That would somehow keep them connected with metal-element themed

As a bonus for fellow JoJo's fan, if it's Stand, it would be Tubular Bells. I just wish that even when in balloon form, it still maintained its property of metal, like Diamante's Hira Hira no Mi.

5. I'm the hugest fan in this universe for plant power and lightning so my dream ability is a combination between YuYu Hakusho's Kurama's plant ability and Enel's Goro Goro no Mi except that I don't need intangibility, just simply lightning controlling with lightning speed and again, no inability to swim. How to make them look like 1 ability without cheating? Easy. Jupiter in some East Asian countries' cultures is called Plant planet. I have no idea why but forget about small details, I'll just say my ability is borrowing power from the planet and hence I have access to 2 abilities. After a while (like 1 minute) I successfully steal all of its power so does not matter if someone destroys it, I still have my power intact Yohohohohoho!!!

Now weapon. My Zan's shikai would be Gin's bankai :isee: but no poison thing. My bankai is lightning like Choujiro's but of course in a much grander scale, Enel's scale, I mean. It would be the strongest lightning-type Zan. And I can manipulate my lightning shape at will so I would make all my attack plant-themed. Like throwing lightning seeds and make them grow into lightning trees. I can also make lightning dust and leave them in others' bodies like Gin's poison and see them explode.

For Stand, it would have A in all stats and its ability is like Tubular Bells except that I can blow any material and the balloon still maintains the original's property and I can change them back as I want and even change back again to balloon form. The limit is I can only do so once . Also, there would be a side-effect, that anyone or anything being hit by my balloon twice in the same spot (like Soi Fon's shikai) would be deprived of one of its functions that I choose (like Soft&Wet). Such effect lasts for 30 seconds and only affect an area of 1-meter radius with the hit spot as center. In case of human, it works according to body parts (so 6 parts: 2 arms, 2 legs, head and main body) of the body. If I hit the arm then the arm is affected, regardless of radius. It can't steal ability to think or to love but can steal ability to feel the touch or in other words, ability to feel pain or aroused. I can sneak those lovey-dovey couple doing the deed in the park and make them unable to feel anything continuously through out the whole process. Sex will be their trauma :isee:. How I do it? Well, make a tiny little balloon ant and bite them. How can I make such small balloon? Silly, with this ability I don't need to literally blow it like we blow balloon in real life but just a gentle breeze and any size can be achieved. No atom-size, though.

And also, cause you read Law of Ueki so I think I should give you a ridiculous and nonsense ability. My dream of such ability is the ability to make spaghetti out of any non-living things with my right hand and tomato sauce from living things with my left hand. I can also change them back if I want. The amount is restricted by the original thing's mass (and my limit is I can only change something as big as...Hawaii island or lesser). I can, of course, manipulate those 2 things at will (including decomposing or condense them). Btw, I can also choose my spaghetti flavor however I want (spicy, ink, etc. even poison of puffer fish, as long as it's from organic things that can be made into food but the flavor is limited by only 3 ingredients and only 1 poison at a time. Basic and must-have ingredients like dough not counted) but once I choose 1 flavor, I cannot change it into something else. The match would be incredibly messy so my opponent will need a good bath after, unless he's already dead cause I drown him in tomato sauce or strangle him with my spaghetti or make a huge spaghetti dish with human raw meat.

Such a great ability for survival although I might hate Italy and tomato afterwards. Too much of one thing is never good.

And trust me, give me super physicality, super food and chemistry knowledge and Haki and I can make Akainu into a joke with this ability. Magma is :meh: I need to learn from Wanze Ramen Kungfu first though. Hope post-TS Wanze is decent.

Edited by Fulmine, 03 April 2014 - 01:57 PM.

#13 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,290 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:54 AM

1. What are your 5 favourite openings and endings?

2. In terms of art only, who are your favourite mangakas/mangas? 

3. Which five books would you recommend to read to everyone? 

4. What are your 5 favourite battles in manga? 

5. The things annoying you the most?

#14 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,573 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:59 AM

1) What, in your opinion, is the most aesthetically pleasing kind of tree?

2) Would you eat a cow that had the instinctive desire to be eaten and could communicate this desire intelligently to you, as opposed to a cow that couldn't and presumably has no such desire?

3) What are your favorite video-games?

4) What period of history do you like most?

5) First/current impressions? 

#15 monstertrio

monstertrio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:10 AM

1. Fulmine, where'd you get your name?

2. Is it Full-Me-nay or Full-mine?

5. Do you like Gin Ichimaru?

3.Favorite manga?

4. What do you think is the best manga?

6. Did you noitice the numbers out of order?

7. Did you notice i misspelled notice?

#16 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:48 AM

1. What are your 5 favourite openings and endings?

2. In terms of art only, who are your favourite mangakas/mangas? 

3. Which five books would you recommend to read to everyone? 

4. What are your 5 favourite battles in manga? 

5. The things annoying you the most?

1. I'm not an anime guy so...but I can try

Bleach opening 13, One Piece opening 10 and there's a Naruto Shippuden opening but I have no idea which it is.

Bleach ending 27.

2. Current Bleach-Kubo Tite, Vagabond-Inoue Takehiko, Shin Angyo Onshi & Area D-Yang Kyung Il, HxH at its best-Togashi Yoshihiro (this one is not really great but it somehow is really pleasing for my eyes). Steel Ball Run (JoJo's part 7) but with women from part 1,2,3-Araki Hirohiko. I have not read it yet but from some pictures I have seen on google, Kokou no Hito-Sakamoto Shinichi is superb in art. And trust me, there are many Chinese artists who are really really good in feudal era art but most of them do dammei illustration (Chinese yaoi novels :xD:). If those artists draw the manhua adaption of my favorite Chinese martial arts (wuxia) novels I'd buy them immediately.

Fairy Tail-Mashima Hiro, Freezing-Kim Kwang Hyun mainly for the girls and women, One Piece-Eiichiro Oda for the background, Kuroko no Basket-Fujimaki Tadatoshi for the bishie, Saito Chiho for any shoujo/josei manga and Saint Seiya&B'tX-Kurumada Masami for robot and armor.

3. I assume this does not include comics, Biography or Academic books.

Let see...any Murakami Haruki fiction, honestly. But the best are Norwegian Wood, Kafka on the shore, The Wind-up Bird Chronicle, 1Q84, South of the Border West of the Sun and Hard-boiled Wonderland & The End of the World.

If you want Wuxia novels that are not only about great fighting but also have high literary value (I mean, like, genuinely high, critically acclaimed) I recommend Jin Yong, China's greatest wuxia novelist and also the best-selling (literally) Chinese author since 1900 (near 300 millions copies). Of course, only his best 6 novels (each has 5 books) are worth recommending, the rest (9) are good but not at greatness. You know House of Flying Dagger and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon films? Yeah, think of something a head above in quality but too long to make into a 2-hour film :xD: A shame that there are only 3 novels translated into English and only 1 of them is among the best 6 and there are several parts being cut so...unless you can read Chinese...you can search for him on google.

Anw, I guess I'll just put down 5 other English-translated books

Don Quixote

Pride and Prejudice

Crime and Punishment

War and Piece

either Brave New World or 1984 or Anton Chekhov's short stories collection

Jiraiya vs Pain

Uchiha Itachi vs Uchiha Sasuke

Any Kurama's 1vs1 match (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Fou Lafine vs Gai (B't X)

Hokuto vs Dr. Poe (B't X)

5. Can't name the no.1

But this is a manga forum so something related to manga...I'd say those princess-ish girls and women. Both in manga and real life. I don't mean only girls from rich, wealthy families. Regardless of background or status, many women seems to be vain (really vain, I mean) by default from birth :meh: I don't have problem with being a bit egoistic or proud or spoiled because of their beauty but more like their ridiculous attitude in treating people, especially men, if you know what I mean. As though they obviously have certain rights to do this and that to others. I hate, no, disgust that.

1) What, in your opinion, is the most aesthetically pleasing kind of tree?

2) Would you eat a cow that had the instinctive desire to be eaten and could communicate this desire intelligently to you, as opposed to a cow that couldn't and presumably has no such desire?

3) What are your favorite video-games?

4) What period of history do you like most?

5) First/current impressions? 

1. From what I have seen none meets my standard. But the best among them would be Blue Jacaranda or Horse Chestnuts

2. I eat both. I'm not hypocrite. Steak is really good so...

If you have a third option which is a cow who does not want to be eaten and can communicate to me then I'd not, though

3. PS2: Winning Elevens series and PES series (recent versions), Final Fantasy 9, Odin Sphere, Persona 3 (and probably any Persona after 3), Bloody Roar 4 for fighting 1vs1 (what's the technical name for that genre?), Dynasty Warrior 4, Prince of Persia (I forgot the name of the version).

Nitendo: Pokemon

PC: Warcraft, Dota and D-day 19.9b (both played by Warcraft), Dota 2, Counter Strike 1.6, Starcraft, Age of Empire, Civilization 4.

4. None. I'm fascinated by anything of Chinese and Japanese history. If it's Western then probably around 1400-1700 but I'm only curious about lifestyle and mundane things like agriculture, science or beliefs, how they think about love or friendship. Stuffs like that. A slice-of-life manga with such setting would be a great read for me (of course with great art). I have no interest in a well-known War or political welfare or which princess married which prince and all that crap.

F: nice username

C: one of the best debaters on OMF, Church of Enel's co-priest, very nice guy and easy to talk to about books.

1. Fulmine, where'd you get your name?

2. Is it Full-Me-nay or Full-mine?

5. Do you like Gin Ichimaru?

3.Favorite manga?

4. What do you think is the best manga?

6. Did you noitice the numbers out of order?

7. Did you notice i misspelled notice?

1. Italian for lightning

2. Neither

5. Of course. My no.1 of all times

3. This is hard. If I can only read 1 manga for the rest of my life it would be either One Piece or Bleach cause I enjoy them a lot, regardless of quality (for now. They might turn hideous, who knows). I can only flip the coins for that. In terms of quality, Fullmetal Alchemist or Dorohedoro.

4. The one that comes closest to being perfect IMO is Fullmetal Alchemist.

6. Yeah

7. Nope. :xD:

Edited by Fulmine, 09 April 2014 - 04:38 PM.

• azer_moli and Tale like this

#17 m1hawkgsm

m1hawkgsm

Forum Mathematiquè & Reduntarian

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationLand of Hobos and Ken

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:42 AM

F: mihawkgasm
C: m1hawkgsm

What the heck does this mean? :lolxg:
  • DaEvilWithin likes this

D9wwdJt.jpg

#18 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:08 PM

What the heck does this mean? :lolxg:

it means your username is easy to be read wrong in the first time. I thought that's obvious :xD:

Anyone else has any question? You guys can ask round 2, you know.

Edited by Fulmine, 04 April 2014 - 01:09 PM.

• Tale likes this

#19 Frozen_Flare

Frozen_Flare

>//<

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:14 PM

Is it hard to learn Italian?

yjEhBS7.png

#20 Gattsu Pozu

Gattsu Pozu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:59 PM

1. I see that you like T-ara, what's your fav song of them? :wub: 

2. Are there other K-pop groups/artists you like?

3. What are your interests besides anime/manga?

4. What's your fav food?

5. What was your first manga/anime?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users