1052 replies to this topic

#1041 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,810 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 22 June 2018 - 08:13 PM

Are you sure you don't have a thing for feet Athos, I never seem to notice these things and you're always on it in a flash

iyzTKCh.jpg

“I promised, remember? I said I would save you even if it meant fighting the entire world.” “Yes…you did.”

Othinus narrowed her eye as the boy held her in his arms. She looked happy. She looked truly happy.

“But you don’t have to worry. I was already saved from the moment you said that to me.”

#1042 Athos

Athos

Wandering Escapist

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:37 PM

...haah.

I was looking forward to see her falling face first into the ground, alright? I don't know why, but that panel stuck with me for some reason. Also, hadn't we already established that I wasn't the only one noticing these things? And even if it was just me, wouldn't this fall more into the legwear category rather than just feet? Because that of course makes me less of a pervert, yes?

...I need something else to read.

samisig.jpg

#1043 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,810 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:58 AM

If we did I forgot it haha, I'm just messing with you mate

iyzTKCh.jpg

“I promised, remember? I said I would save you even if it meant fighting the entire world.” “Yes…you did.”

Othinus narrowed her eye as the boy held her in his arms. She looked happy. She looked truly happy.

“But you don’t have to worry. I was already saved from the moment you said that to me.”

#1044 Athos

Athos

Wandering Escapist

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 01:14 AM

...so.

Are we sure-- I mean. ARE WE SURE that this was the last flashback ever? Yes? Is there anything else? Anything at all?

...Right! Back to the tournament, then.

Edited by Athos, 09 July 2018 - 01:15 AM.

samisig.jpg

#1045 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,810 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 09 July 2018 - 08:03 PM

>Chachazero names UQ Holder and Eva still just ditches her

Cold. Amusingly, even with the cute Eva flashback chapter and all that, I still can't tell if Akamatsu is going to just stick with Kirie now or flip flop back to Eva again

iyzTKCh.jpg

#1046 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,131 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:42 AM

Who were those 2 uq holders on the right in that page wit all of them lined up. Have we met them yet? Where have they been this whole time?

#1047 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,810 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:47 AM

We haven't met them no, they're probably dicking around somewhere else doing immortal things.

• PunkHazard likes this

iyzTKCh.jpg

#1048 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,131 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:49 AM

Those damn immortals smh always dickin around lmao

#1049 Athos

Athos

Wandering Escapist

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 06:48 AM

...while I'm actually very pissed that the tournament was called off, this chapter made me laugh out loud a couple times. It's a low bar, but I can't complain about things moving forward again.

Edited by Athos, 11 August 2018 - 06:51 AM.

samisig.jpg

#1050 Greg

Greg

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,800 posts

User's Awards

Posted 11 August 2018 - 03:58 PM

And the pactio have returned. Let's see if we get another collect the whole deck situation.

Oh, who am I kidding? Of course we will.

#1051 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,810 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 11 August 2018 - 10:36 PM

Leave it to Chamo to bring pactios back. I've actually missed them a bit. 

iyzTKCh.jpg

#1052 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,810 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 08 September 2018 - 05:27 PM

This really felt like a bit of a stretch to try and get Karin to pactio with Tota. I really doubt KA is going to have Eva never do anything of worth ever again, so its pretty odd to try and deny a pactio just because "the heavens say you are useless." Just have Eva tease Karin into doing it with Tota if you need it to happen that badly.  

I'm more interested in what Chamo was whispering to Kirie though, we havent seen a full contract as I recall yet. I assume it's "just" exchanging vows or rings or something, that would explain why it sounds like nothing but has implications.

iyzTKCh.jpg

#1053 Athos

Athos

Wandering Escapist

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 10:45 PM

Well, it's obvious that all of this was just an excuse to bring up Karin's backstory, because I mean, of course we need more flashbacks. What was I thinking. It's not like we hadn't already figured this out ages ago.

I did like the part where they pointed out Karin is basically the Worf of this series.

samisig.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users