1042 replies to this topic

#1041 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,798 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted Yesterday, 08:13 PM

Are you sure you don't have a thing for feet Athos, I never seem to notice these things and you're always on it in a flash

iyzTKCh.jpg

“I promised, remember? I said I would save you even if it meant fighting the entire world.” “Yes…you did.”

Othinus narrowed her eye as the boy held her in his arms. She looked happy. She looked truly happy.

“But you don’t have to worry. I was already saved from the moment you said that to me.”

#1042 Athos

Athos

Wandering Escapist

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:37 PM

...haah.

I was looking forward to see her falling face first into the ground, alright? I don't know why, but that panel stuck with me for some reason. Also, hadn't we already established that I wasn't the only one noticing these things? And even if it was just me, wouldn't this fall more into the legwear category rather than just feet? Because that of course makes me less of a pervert, yes?

...I need something else to read.

samisig.jpg

#1043 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,798 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted Today, 02:58 AM

If we did I forgot it haha, I'm just messing with you mate

iyzTKCh.jpg

“I promised, remember? I said I would save you even if it meant fighting the entire world.” “Yes…you did.”

Othinus narrowed her eye as the boy held her in his arms. She looked happy. She looked truly happy.

“But you don’t have to worry. I was already saved from the moment you said that to me.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users