1065 replies to this topic

#1061 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:39 PM

Yea, it actually feels out of place that we're getting some plot lol. But finally here! Purebloods are the vampires right? The ones that Eva is is copied from?

#1062 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,820 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:34 PM

The swiss army knife of powers honestly felt more out of place than the plot to me haha. Feels like we skipped a chapter somewhere, did we ever hear about this power up? I didn't miss the training arc right? 

• Frankenstein likes this

iyzTKCh.jpg

“I promised, remember? I said I would save you even if it meant fighting the entire world.” “Yes…you did.”

Othinus narrowed her eye as the boy held her in his arms. She looked happy. She looked truly happy.

“But you don’t have to worry. I was already saved from the moment you said that to me.”

#1063 Athos

Athos

Wandering Escapist

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 09:45 AM

...I have to give it to Akamatsu for jumping 3 months into the future JUST so that he could get that one last flashback into the bag immediately after.

Haha... "last".

I'm glad they showed us most of the pactio powers. I kind of completely forgot about Santa's thing with computers... Wait, did he have anything to do with computers...? All I remember was him looking up UQ Holder's database to get Carin's measurements. Anyways, it's a shame we didn't get to see Kirie or Carin's pactios after all the trouble they went to get them. I guess they must be the "better to show it directly" kind.

Or maybe the guy just hasn't thought of them yet.

samisig.jpg

#1064 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 03:35 PM

...I have to give it to Akamatsu for jumping 3 months into the future JUST so that he could get that one last flashback into the bag immediately after.

This. I was wondering when they met and then boom, flashback. 

#1065 Athos

Athos

Wandering Escapist

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:24 PM

Hmm... I actually didn't mind this month's flashback at all! Color me surprised. I think it's because I like how it keeps adding to the mythology of just how badass this sword saint dude really is.

Also because it was short.

Speaking of which, it's been a while since I was actually invested in a fight in this series. Partly because Jinbei has a very creative fighting style, and also because it's a good chance for everyone to start showing off their new pactios. While naked. I'm looking forward to next chapter.

...also Karin is still wearing socks from last chapter. I wonder how long that's going to last.

samisig.jpg

#1066 Athos

Athos

Wandering Escapist

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:31 PM

...I guess this is the part of the story where Akamatsu watched Avengers for the first time... Don't get me wrong, it was kind of hilarious, but I'm sad that everyone had to completely forget about their new pactios in order to facilitate this one chapter. I suppose we won't know for sure until next month.

In the meantime, let me check why I'm still somehow paying for a Premium crunchyroll subscription without noticing...

samisig.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users