1. Top 10 favorite manga? (Whether you elaborate on them is your choice) All-time favorite? If you can only read one manga for the rest of your life which would it be?
2. 5 manga you would totally recommend for everyone? (may or may not be among those in question 1)
3. Top 5 male manga characters? 5 female? (be it because of badassery, trolling prowess, boobs, sexual presence, development, depth, appearance, abilities, power, intelligence etc.)
Top 5 characters of each of the Big3 you do read? (so 5 each)
4. You can choose 3 mangaka to make the greatest manga of all time, who would you choose? Who do what?
For example: 1 does art, 1 does storyline and character development, 1 is responsible for a specific task like comedy OR you can have 2 do art (1 draws characters, the other draws background, for example) and all 3 do storyline etc. It's up to you.
5. Top 5 favorite abilities/powers from manga?
o.o Oh no. I never really have particular favorites of anything >.> Um, I'll just name the first series that come to mind and go from there I suppose? ^^' In no particular order...
1. Um, first that I think of are, The Gamer (Manhwa, but w/e), Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, Fushigi Yugi, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Naruto, Chobits, the Pokemon manga I guess, And Homestuck (I know it's not manga but I don't care, **** off lol).
And if I could only read one for the rest of my life.... Homestuck? \o.o/ THough it is almost over >.>
2. 5 that I recommend o.o Um, I guess, The Gamer, Fruits Basket, Chobits, Fullmetal Alchemist, and.... Trigun owo
3. Top 5 male characters? Picking at random again here >.> Edward Elric and Alphonse Elric (FMA), Kyo Sohma (Furuba), Tamahome (Fushigi Yugi), and Hideki Motosuwa (Chobits).
Top 5 females, Winry Rockbell (FMA), Miaka Yuki (Fushigi Yugi), Nami (One Piece), Nico Robin (One Piece), and Hinata Hyuga (Naruto).
4. I have no idea who to choose for this o.o But, I guess I'll go with Masashi Kishimoto, Natsuki Takaya, and Yuu Watase. As for their jobs, I dunno. I'd like to see Takaya's artwork, but they can all have a pert in story. *shrug*
5. Hm. I guess I'll go with (randomly again, sorry >.> ) Shadow Possession Jutsu (Naruto), Suki Suki no Mi (One Piece), Mane Mane ni Mi (One Piece), and the Gamer ability (The Gamer).
Sorry I answered so many with random picks >.>'
1. When you create a story you add a mundane idea with an extraordinary one. Let's imagine your life is the mundane idea and you are the protagonist. What sort of extraordinary idea would you inject into your life to make it interesting?
2. Now that we have a setting for our story, take all of your problems and troubles in life as well as your personal conflicts and doubts and personify them. What is your antagonist like?
3. An antagonist is a character who is meant to compliment the protagonist and vice versa. The antagonist exploits the protagonists weaknesses - how do they exploit you?
4. A protagonist is a character who overcomes their flaws and an antagonist is a character who succumbs to them. What do you do to overcome your weaknesses and how does the antagonist fall to their own?
5. Now that the story is over, what immediate changes do you see for yourself and your life in this world? What long term changes are there?
and if we're allowed to please ask more
6. First and current impressions of me
Oh glob Fae-chan >.> Don't make me think like this...
1. I want magic! \o.o/ I'll be a magical girl!
2. Very angry and depressed o.o
3. >.> eh.... Would probably be easy enough to mess with my head about depressing stuff. Give suicidal thoughts.... >.>
4. Can I just use magic to destroy them? \o.o/
5. I dunno honestly. You know things going on in my life right now, so know of some changes that need to be made, but I won't talk about those here. ^^
Love you Fae-chan <3
1) Fav aspect of your personality?
2) Least fav personality trait?
3) Fav part of your body?
4) Least fav part of your body?
5) First and current impressions of JoE Escobar? (That's me )
Oi JoE! *huggles*
1. o.o Um... My general happiness? owo
2. I'm way too stubborn and lazy .__.
3. Hair \o.o/
4. Everything else ^^'
5. First impressions, you seemed pretty cool ^^ Current impressions, soooo coooool
Haha ^^' You are a pretty great friend! *huggles*
what's your favorite style of art?
do you have something childish you couldn't live without? (stuffed animal, security blanket, etc)
what's your favorite style of clothing to wear?
what's your favorite food?
1. I like all different kinds of art, really. Can I just say animation in general as its own style of art?
2. Honestly, I have so many plushies and toys and things that I have had my whole life. My room would just feel like a foreign place if all of that was not surrounding me every day.
3. I have worn the same kind of clothes for years .__. Jeans and t-shirt. So I guess I gotta go with that ^^'
4. PASTA!!!! \o.o/
1. What are some of your fav websites?
2. What do you do when you're bored?
3. What type of music do you like most?
4. Do you believe in love?
5. Are you female or male?
1. Um, OneManga, YouTube, Tumblr, MSPaintAdventures and DeviantArt
2. Talk on Skype, scroll Tumblr or DA, lurk around here a lot ^^ Or I read or draw.
3. Well, I listen to a lot of different stuff, but lately I've been listening to mostly Steam Powered Giraffe, Lana Del Rey, and Vocaloid stuffs.
4. Yes! Definately
5. I am female :3
1. Who would win in a fight to the death between me and you?
2. If you could choose one super power for yourself what would it be?
3. Do you believe world peace is possible?
4. First and current impressions of me?
1. You would destroy me easily ;-;
2. I wanna fly!! \o.o/
3. No >.> Unfortunately
4. I dun really remember my first impression of you o.o But now I think you are a super cute bishi who is just very awesome and I really wanna play with your hair forever
1. What are your top seven animated-musical songs?
2. Who is the character in any manga/anime that you obsess over the most?
3. What is one manga you wish you had never decided to read?
4. List four or more villains you consider unworthy of being called villains.
1. Hm. Let It Go (Frozen), Colors of the Wind (Pocahantas), Reflection (Mulan), I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Mulan), Why Should I Worry (Oliver & Company), Just Can't Wait To Be King (Lion King) and I See The LIght (Tangled)
I'm such a Disney fan ^^'
2. I don't really think I really obsess over a character o.o I'll have to think about this.
3. I don't think I've ever read one that I wish I had never read. ^^' None that I can think of now, anyway.
4. Gaston (Beauty And The Beast) Now, Gaston was a self-centered, narcissistic ass, but he was not really a "villain". He was, as was the entire rest of the village, afraid of anything that was different from what he could understand. Mr. Smee (Peter Pan) In the Disney movie version, anyway, even though he is in Hook's crew, I could just never really see him as a villain ^^' Anastasia Tremaine (Cinderella) and Monstro (pinocchio) All he did was eat .__. You can't fault him for that XD
can I have your things?
No! D: Why would you want them??
Edited by Meadow1, 21 April 2014 - 02:17 AM.