1. I'd like to have an infinite source of dark chocolate not only cuz I love chocolate, but also so I don't have to feel guilty buying it anymore XD And for the drink I'm gonna go with tea - always good to have.
2. Hm I guess I'd give up.. tangerines and Sprite .~.
3. I did own a Playstation 1 when I was little. I got it when I was like 6-7 years old, so my first and probably favorite game on it was Rayman XD
yea sure, woo for more questions \owo/
1. hm probably o__o nothing I can think up at the moment though ^^'
2. not sure if you mean an historical person or just whoever XD but if it can be anyone, then I'd choose a friend of mine that passed away last year. I wanna try and be there for her more.
3. I don't have any specific in mind, but the last one I watched was the Ellen show, so let's go with that one XD
4. which one to choose x__x well this one is one of my favs at least: "everything gets funnier with you"
5. unngh I guess I have to get up ~__~ <--- that's me most of my mornings XD
6. I guess the first thing I notice is how the person looks like: clothes and hairstyle and whatnot.
7. yes I believe very much so. it's all up to you if you wanna try and make your life more interesting and fun .~.
8. basically good I would like to believe. as they say, every child are innocent and 'good' but it's the way they grow up that either change it or keep it
9. I'd say all people are of equal value, because who are we to decide that the 'retarded patient' is retarded? and how do we know that the doctor would save hundreds of lives?
10. no, I don't think I could live with myself if I killed someone .__. and there's no certainty that the people would be saved..
11. being forgotten could in a way be worse than being hated, because then you'd be quite lonely instead. as long as not everyone would hate me, then I'd rather be hated ^^'
12. hm well, I'm quite okay with my eyes and mouth :3
13. my best characteristics would probably that I'm loyal, kind and helpful ^^
14. the beautiful nature very often inspires me @~@
1. haha you mean that list? it was pretty funny and silly I guess XD
2. personally I don't agree with it, I'd say I'd be somewhere in the middle, but I don't really know of course XD
3. well you see, I know he wouldn't hurt me. my fear of snakes comes from them being really quick and also attacking quickly. besides, I see him more like a wolf :3
4. I've always liked drawing, ever since I was little. my friends and cousins liked to draw to so it's not like I was alone with it either ^^ it was around when I started in middle school that I got into drawing manga characters though, also cuz I was influenced by my cousins and a friend.
5. it would be fun if I'd have time to draw some in my sparetime, like a hobby, yea :3
6. well I don't really know myself XD I'm not exactly atheist; I kinda have my own religion. I think of God as some sort of spirit that flies around the world. weird right? ^^
8. it would be great to live with him for free, cuz then we wouldn't have to worry about rent nor all the complicated stuff involving moving to another country and whatnot x__x but at the same time; I have quite a lot of friends on the internet. not being able to talk with anyone online would be a pretty big issue since that's how I keep in touch with other friends and family as well. so no, I wouldn't do it if that was the consequence
9. my all time favorite is dark blue :3 other favorites: black and dark red
10. hmm I can't remember my first impressions x__x but current are: cool, social, funny and silly XD
1. I feel like this is such a big question and I know too little about the subject x__x
2. I have many fond memories of spending my days with my then best friend and cousin; we would draw things together and play silly games outside. One we were running around pretending to be super heros, thinking up names and all that XD
3. Nothing that I can think about no..
4. I think a very classic thing I've learned the hard way when I was little was to not touch the stove when it's hot .~.
5. my favorite 'vacation' this far is probably when I went to visit my boyfriend last august on the eastcoast, USA. A dream vacation would be to go somewhere warm, safe and close to the beach with my boyfriend and/or good friends ^~^
6. I did read a lot of psychology classes and from what I've learned I'd say that quite a lot depends on the environment you're born in. Some stuff are determinded by biological stuff, like if you inherit colorblindness or any other genetic stuff that will probably affect your personality as well, but it's not as big of a influence as the environment is. I'm not gonna be too detailed, but there's also the individual's own dreams and ideals to consider as well. And I think those phenomenas that you mention are pretty interesting and it wouldn't be difficult for me to believe in them.
7. Hm I would have to say thai food for now, though I can't say I have a specific favorite (for now)
8. I wouldn't really say I have any special talents XD I consider myself 'normal' and nothing special ^^' so I don't know, maybe I'd draw one from the jury and hope at least that person will like me XD
9. I have no idea x__x
10. Hm let's see.. 1. I wanna finish University 2. I wanna move in with my boyfriend, doesn't matter where as long as it won't cause too much trouble and 3. I wanna start a family. I don't really have any "big" goals like travel around the world or so, but for me it's important that I succeed in making these things reality :3
11. I've only really dated one guy, my current boyfriend, so I wouldn't really know XD I met him online so I didn't exactly know how he looked liked at first and all that. But personality wise I like men who are kind and considerate, honest and trustworthy. I also like that my boyfriend is taller than me, I always feel weird looking down on a guy somehow XD
12. Hm maybe that I'm kind and helpful, it's difficult for me to tell XD
13. I always think people aren't that in to me cuz I seem pretty boring on the outside. But it could be different if you got to know me :b
14. That's a very far away in the future x__x I do think that the Earth will have changed some in 300 years, the water level might be quite higher and more land might have become desert. The temperature all over Earth will probably have gone up as well..
15. Hm I'd bring my boyfriend of course (for obvious reasons) and my friend Elin, cuz it would be a good opportunity to get to know her better and I think she would enjoy going ^^ (she's not on the forums however)
16. I don't really have any favorite musicians, I'm really bad at remembering artist names and whatnot XD
17. I've actually never solved one yet XD that's because the only one I've had was one I had when I was little, and I kinda tried to cheat by removing the colors and replacing them on different spots XD but I would like to try it again on a new one ^^
18. It kinda alternated between drawing and watching movies I believe XD
19. Hm I think the last book I read was "The Plains of Passage" by Jean M. Auel. It's the 4th book in a series and I'm currently still waiting to buy the 5th book so I can continue reading it~ and yes, it was good ^^
20. Hm I'm gonna take some random manga ones: Rin-Shiemi (Ao no Excorist), Erza-Jellal (Fairy tail) and Zoro-Robin (One Piece)
21. Thinking about it, I'd say Christmas is my favorite holiday. I prefer to celebrate it with my close family and have the usual christmas dinner. The christmas spirits are just great. Oh and we always watch this show that comes on TV before having the dinner, Donald Duck's christmas.
22. Well I have Aries and Dog, and I think the dog might be a little more accurate when it comes to me. Though of course, both of them are right to some extents but incorrect with other stuff. While it's true that I'm kinda selfish, according to the Aries, I don't wanna be "on top of the world" or anything for example.
23. I would choose a charity that can be trusted with the money and accutally put it to good use. It would probably be towards saving poor children or an endangered species.