Will be answering more questions and will get to the rest later tonight.
1. When you create a story you add a mundane idea with an extraordinary one. Let's imagine your life is the mundane idea and you are the protagonist. What sort of extraordinary idea would you inject into your life to make it interesting?
2. Now that we have a setting for our story, take all of your problems and troubles in life as well as your personal conflicts and doubts and personify them. What is your antagonist like?
3. An antagonist is a character who is meant to compliment the protagonist and vice versa. The antagonist exploits the protagonists weaknesses - how do they exploit you?
4. A protagonist is a character who overcomes their flaws and an antagonist is a character who succumbs to them. What do you do to overcome your weaknesses and how does the antagonist fall to their own?
5. Now that the story is over, what immediate changes do you see for yourself and your life in this world? What long term changes are there?
6. First and current impressions of me
1. Magic powered by an ancient evil
2. Bandits, blood mages, spit mages, radioactive cows and evil clone
3. evil clone has physcic link that allows it to know my every move and plan accordingly
4. Trusting other people. Someone else formulates the operation and clone fails to adapt to the situation
5. adjust to 'normal' life or magic leaves planet
6. first - unusual username
current - pretty cool person
1. Top 10 favorite manga? (Whether you elaborate on them is your choice) All-time favorite? If you can only read one manga for the rest of your life which would it be?
2. 5 manga you would totally recommend for everyone? (may or may not be among those in question 1)
3. Top 5 male manga characters? 5 female? (be it because of badassery, trolling prowess, boobs, sexual presence, development, depth, appearance, abilities, power, intelligence etc.)
Top 5 characters of each of the Big3 you do read? (so 5 each)
4. You can choose 3 mangaka to make the greatest manga of all time, who would you choose? Who do what?
For example: 1 does art, 1 does storyline and character development, 1 is responsible for a specific task like comedy OR you can have 2 do art (1 draws characters, the other draws background, for example) and all 3 do storyline etc. It's up to you.
5. Top 5 favorite abilities/powers from manga?
1. Hmm this will be a tough one.
1. Mega Man NT Warrior
2. Full Metal Alchemist
4. Pokemon Adventure
5. Sacred Blacksmith
6. Dragon Ball Z
7. Shaman King
2. Mega Man NT Warrior, Sacred Blacksmith, Pokemon Adventure, Code Geass Shikkoku no Renya and Ikki Tousen/ Battle Vixens
1. Lelouch ( Code Geass Nightmare of Nunally )
2. Red ( Pokemon Adventure )
4. Zero ( Kurohime )
5. Proto Man ( Mega Man NT Warrior)
1. Akua Shuzen ( rosario vampire )
2. Kanu ( Ikki Tousen )
3. Francisca ( Sacred Blacksmith )
4. Yellow ( Pokemon Adventure )
5. Riza Hawkeye ( FMA )
4. Art Characters - Tite Kubo
Art background - Hiroyuki Takei
Sprinkles of humor to break up the tension - Ryo Takamisaki
Story and Character development - the above three in a collaboration
5. Geass ( Code Geass ), Soul Link ( Claymore ), Double Soul ( Mega Man NT Warrior ), Magic Bullets ( Kurohime ), Hub Style ( Mega Man NT Warrior )
got some spare time and what do i see its question time with Darth huehuehueheu
Alright big boy lets get this party started.
1-Whats ur main goal in life ? What do you strive for ?
2-Where are you from ? im curious and if you could move anywhere in the world where would you go and why ?
3-One thing you would like to change on omf
4-What do you like about omf the most ?
6- as a fellow pokemon lover id like to know what gen did u like the most ?
7- FACE OFF TIME this is my competitive team !!What pokemon would you use to go against me and why ?
8-first current impression ?
1. Become a video game designer
2. Ohio a very small town called wellsville. So small it is now refereed to as a village XD Japan - lot of places I want to see there. Second place goes to Italy
3. Nothing I can think for that one.
4. The conversations and heated discussions.
6. Though question, but in terms of how much I played of each generation I enjoy Generation II the most.
7. Going on all pokemon I have ever owned in game
Mewtwo ( Blue Version ) - He was the most over powered pokemon I have had considering it took out other level 100 pokemon in 1 or two hits including another mewtwo. That and took barley took damage from anything that took it on.
Palkia ( Black ) - Has a nice range of moves and can deal out quite a bit of punishment
Blaziken ( X ) - He might not last long, but his move pool does some serious damage and probably will take something with him.
Luxray ( Platinum ) - Best electric type I remember having and actually used in combat
Blastoise ( Blue or X ) - As one of my favorite Pokemon I could not forget him on a team and considering I beat most of Blue with him doing 90% of the work and the one I have in X has some nice tricks to it either would be a good choice
Gengar - has been a good choice as a back up
8. Very random
Still random, but a fun person