#101 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,301 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 08:57 AM

Wallman? Never heard of that :mellow:

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#102 Abu Dun

Abu Dun

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location6th Layer of the Abyss

Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:32 AM

Wallman

It's sort of a Spin-off of SKR and I haven't read it yet. But during the last arc of SKR, its characters enter the story as part of Kens group.

Official member of the Killer Kick Course SquadTM courtesy by Arsonist Joe

currently reading:

Made in Abyss, Jigokuraku, Dorohedoro, One Punch-Man, Vinland Saga, Otoyomegatari

and a lot more

#103 CuChulainn

CuChulainn

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • LocationGwlad Pwyl

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:42 AM

So I've finally caught up with SKR. I must say, the ending was unexpected. I was totally ready for an ending where Ken beats the White Dragon Clan and lives happily with Yumin, but instead we got this. To make matters worse, it seems like her decision was triggered just by some talk from Rain and her father (yes, she probably had taking over the WDC in mind, but the trigger seems to be that).

The ending was kinda disappointing, to be honest. Rain dies, the WDC boss dies, Yumin and Ken start going at each other only for Ken to give all he had to Yumin, even though there is no relationship between them anymore. Hm.

I did like, however, that Ken was willing to kill. Finally, after so many fights, he went into a fight with the intent to kill. Cool.

Overall, it's a pretty enjoyable manga provided you don't take it too seriously.

#104 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 01:50 PM

So I've finally caught up with SKR. I must say, the ending was unexpected. I was totally ready for an ending where Ken beats the White Dragon Clan and lives happily with Yumin, but instead we got this. To make matters worse, it seems like her decision was triggered just by some talk from Rain and her father (yes, she probably had taking over the WDC in mind, but the trigger seems to be that).

The ending was kinda disappointing, to be honest. Rain dies, the WDC boss dies, Yumin and Ken start going at each other only for Ken to give all he had to Yumin, even though there is no relationship between them anymore. Hm.

I did like, however, that Ken was willing to kill. Finally, after so many fights, he went into a fight with the intent to kill. Cool.

Overall, it's a pretty enjoyable manga provided you don't take it too seriously.

That´s why i was not disappointed by the ending, there is no real investment in the story but just enjoyment of the art and the badass scenes

qhz8b56l.png

#105 Negative Syndicate

Negative Syndicate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,304 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Planet Earth......

Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:29 PM

Boichi going to start new series, called Dr. Stone (story by Inagaki Riichirou (story author of Eyshield 21), in Issue 14 of Shounen Jump.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users