80 replies to this topic

#1 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,301 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:10 PM

Discussion for the show, Scandal can now happen here. Also please be courteous to other users when it comes to a new show release. Spoilers should be up for at least 24 hours and at most 48 hours after a new episode releases.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#2 garlyle

garlyle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationNestled in the comfortable embrace of darkness

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:47 AM

Keeps getting better each season. I keep thinking that they'll run out of ideas but nope; still fresh. Can't wait to see more Papa Pope. Joe Morton owns that role and steals every scene he's in.

• DarkNemesis likes this

#3 Remy M.

Remy M.

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationEverywhere and nowhere.

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:38 PM

I still can't believe he orchestrated everything. Like...he planned every last detail.  That was amazing.  I wanna know if he is going to play an even bigger role the in the next season.  And I wonder if they are going to find out about his little mole in the White House.

• garlyle likes this

#4 garlyle

garlyle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:05 PM

Oh, they're definitely going to find out. That's what makes this series so great. its never a question of secrets staying buried, but rather WHEN will they be dug up and how much damage will they cause? Can't wait.

• Remy M. likes this

#5 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,301 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:39 AM

Season 4 Premiere tomorrow! :perv:

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#6 garlyle

garlyle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:46 AM

I'm expecting big things. Papa Pope vs. Fitz? Sign me ALL the way up.

#7 Remy M.

Remy M.

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:41 PM

Seems like thursday is gonna be pretty awesome for ABC. Really interested to see that new show too.

#8 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,301 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 01:55 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#9 garlyle

garlyle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:21 PM

Mellie is gorgeous. The fact that she still looked scrumptious without makeup is definitive proof. Hell, I thought she was MORE attractive. Ung...Mellie.

#10 Remy M.

Remy M.

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:13 PM

Her part was pure gold. You can really see how devastated she is by the loss of her son.  But she is still trying to cope. Good on her for not going to a bad place.

#11 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,301 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 01:52 PM

Best lines of the episode:

Wife: How many times do I have to tell you to stop stalking us?

Huck: Sorry....?

Spoiler

#12 garlyle

garlyle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 05:47 PM

Fitz is so hilariously pathetic.

Spoiler
Out of everything that was going on with that conversation, THAT is what he hones in on. Hilarious!

#13 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,301 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 05:54 PM

Fitz is so hilariously pathetic.

Spoiler
Out of everything that was going on with that conversation, THAT is what he hones in on. Hilarious!

Also, Mellie hasn't been sane for 1 week and she's already back at it again causing unnecessary trouble. The old lady is nuts but cool though.

Edited by DarkNemesis, 01 November 2014 - 05:55 PM.

Spoiler

#14 garlyle

garlyle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 05:58 PM

Mellie is going to have a field day with Fitz already back to hounding Olivia. Can't wait.

#15 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,301 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 06:00 PM

Mellie is going to have a field day with Fitz already back to hounding Olivia. Can't wait.

It's like some grotesque cosmic alignment with those two. The same week Fitz starts drooling for pumpkin pie, Mellie starts trying to shine blackening everything around her. It might be "self-destruct" pheromones with those two.

Spoiler

#16 garlyle

garlyle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 06:13 PM

Of course Olivia throwing the gauntlet down on her father, like the boss she is, was great. Papa Pope is still the scariest guy there but its nice to see the rest of the cast isn't going to just roll over and let him have his way.

#17 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,301 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 06:36 PM

Of course Olivia throwing the gauntlet down on her father, like the boss she is, was great. Papa Pope is still the scariest guy there but its nice to see the rest of the cast isn't going to just roll over and let him have his way.

She let'em know that the power of B-613 is not greater than the power of pumpkin pie! Holla at ur gurl!

Edited by DarkNemesis, 18 November 2014 - 10:16 AM.

• garlyle likes this

Spoiler

#18 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,301 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 03:15 PM

Papa Pope is gangsta. No. I mean Gangsta.

Spoiler

#19 garlyle

garlyle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 10:48 AM

The scene between Tom and Olivia is one of my favorite in the series. The dynamic was different because Tom was up on game. He's known from jump what it is between her and Fitz, but had a perspective on it that not even Olivia knew, IE the

Spoiler
and whoever plays Tom knocked that scene out of the park. They finally gave him something to chew on and my boy made a meal out of it. Great to see.

#20 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,301 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:17 AM

He did nail that scene. She was visibly shaken. It looks like Jake was right all along about Command. Seeing that is --also-- Command, that makes plenty sense.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users