kaguya_otsutsuki__2560x1440__by_desorien

by  Desorienter

#2 The Phasewalker

The Phasewalker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:24 AM

So is Madara dead and gone? His human self got stabbed through the heart and fused.

#3 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,200 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:06 AM

He's probably not gonna die.

Kaguya will just possess his body.

Or, she could force him to Rinne Tensei her.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#4 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:23 AM

wasn't the sound four girl's name Kaguya also? the one with the flute

Over-Powered Eyes For the Win!

#5 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,793 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:27 AM

Tayuya

• OP Eyes FTW likes this

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#6 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,200 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 29 May 2014 - 08:01 AM

I'm so looking forward to Kaguya fighting them while constantly making jokes like "BE A GOOD BABY AND DIE FOR MOMMY" and "TIME TO GO DOWN FOR A NAP...FOREVER!"

#7 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,243 posts
  • LocationWherever I'm Needed.

User's Awards

Posted 29 May 2014 - 08:08 AM

It was Kimimaro's clan name. The Kaguya clan. That's probably the sound four connection you are thinking of.

#8 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,243 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 May 2014 - 08:49 AM

I'm a little curious now, what exactly did Zetsu/ Kaguya do with the dead bodies. Also even though Zetsu is Kaguya's will, why do they still call Zetsu a he? I think it's somewhat clear that Zetsu isn't Kaguya, but maybe he is someone who worshiped her and wants to revive her... Or he could be Hagoromo's father.

#9 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,858 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 03:00 PM

so my 5th biggest forum regret is the fact that i didnt post my extremely long rant on how lame it is that the final naruto enemy is some old fossil, and all these old people are coming back form the grave, cant they all stay dead?

I ended the rant by saying "what is next, is the 'real' final enemy going to be the god damn rabbit goddess herself?????"

I typed this up 2 weeks ago......then messed up my auto save.

I sure hope she is actually an enemy, it would be horrible if she just saved the world.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#10 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,793 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:39 AM

All any of this really does is once more prove that the idea of the New Generation surpassing the Old has long since been discarded.

• vansonbee and captain kidd like this

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#11 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,424 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:41 AM

I am just wondering what the hell her motives and reasons are if she is replacing Madara as the main villain.

#12 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,858 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:32 PM

All any of this really does is once more prove that the idea of the New Generation surpassing the Old has long since been discarded.

my favorite part is. once they do surpass this rabbit goddess..........it will be because they used the powers form the old generation.

banner.png

#13 orilius

orilius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationUnited States/Texas

Posted 31 May 2014 - 06:35 AM

I suspect Kaguya did to Madara what Hagoromo did to Naruto and Sasuke, with the exception being that she didn't have benevolent intentions, obviously. And Black Zetsu is the manifestation of the power she gave to Madara.

Also, watching the Doctor Who episode "The End of Time" made me think...what if Kaguya is trying to escape her inevitable death by going forward into the future? I know nothing has been said about how she died but it's without question that she eventually dies (after all, everybody dies...well, except Orochimaru, but that's beside the point). Since Edo Tensei wasn't around and nothing about Rinne Rebirth in relation to her and her time period has yet to be revealed, it could be that Kaguya's only option to avoid her coming death is by migrating her soul to the future. Given that she is incredibly powerful (meaning that just any old host won't suffice), she would have to wait until one suitable for her (possessing the Shinju, Rinnegan, etc., etc. all that jazz) appeared.

Black Zetsu could serve as the beacon to let her know that host had arrived. Then, once the timing was perfect, she could reach across the ages and escape into the present, free to continue her reign of terror or whatever fun stuff she was doing around that time.

Time after time we've seen this in Naruto...the bad guy who will do anything and everything to cheat death.

#14 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,858 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 09:27 AM

I suspect Kaguya did to Madara what Hagoromo did to Naruto and Sasuke, with the exception being that she didn't have benevolent intentions, obviously. And Black Zetsu is the manifestation of the power she gave to Madara.

Also, watching the Doctor Who episode "The End of Time" made me think...what if Kaguya is trying to escape her inevitable death by going forward into the future? I know nothing has been said about how she died but it's without question that she eventually dies (after all, everybody dies...well, except Orochimaru, but that's beside the point). Since Edo Tensei wasn't around and nothing about Rinne Rebirth in relation to her and her time period has yet to be revealed, it could be that Kaguya's only option to avoid her coming death is by migrating her soul to the future. Given that she is incredibly powerful (meaning that just any old host won't suffice), she would have to wait until one suitable for her (possessing the Shinju, Rinnegan, etc., etc. all that jazz) appeared.

Black Zetsu could serve as the beacon to let her know that host had arrived. Then, once the timing was perfect, she could reach across the ages and escape into the present, free to continue her reign of terror or whatever fun stuff she was doing around that time.

Time after time we've seen this in Naruto...the bad guy who will do anything and everything to cheat death.

most of the bad guy's in naruto seem to have much more effective methods of cheating death. that seems like a huge stretch.

and i mean come on, the sage is actually immortal,and his sons are constantly reincarnating, his mother should be able to do at least that.

banner.png

#15 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,243 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:27 PM

It is possible that she can't die. One of the most common things about any "World Tree" mythology is that if you eat it's fruit you become immortal. Most likely the only way to defeat Kaguya is to seal her.

#16 orilius

orilius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationUnited States/Texas

Posted 01 June 2014 - 01:35 AM

most of the bad guy's in naruto seem to have much more effective methods of cheating death. that seems like a huge stretch.

and i mean come on, the sage is actually immortal,and his sons are constantly reincarnating, his mother should be able to do at least that.

Well, I did say that it could be the only option open to her, not that it was the best. If you're limited to just one course of action, you take what you can get and make the best of it. Yeah, that's pretty flimsy, I know, but it's also a fairly realistic situation.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/670/6

Hagoromo specifically states there that he travels through time to meet his sons' reincarnations (or at least implies this, since he uses the word "transmigrant"). Seeing as he could physically affect Naruto & Sasuke (by giving them some of his power), it's not too far-fetched that Kaguya is capable of at least the same and more. After all, she was far more powerful than Hagoromo.

It is possible that she can't die. One of the most common things about any "World Tree" mythology is that if you eat it's fruit you become immortal. Most likely the only way to defeat Kaguya is to seal her.

Perhaps she knew eventually someone would try to seal her away or she was in the middle of actually being sealed and this was her means to escape.

Also, hasn't someone already put forth the theory that maybe she *IS* the Uchiha's Sharingan or at least a part of the reason of why they go totally bananas whenever they lose a strong love?

And to both of you...I don't think either are actually immortal, at least physically. They could be temporally non-linear beings. If you can travel through time, you can exist even after your own death.

#17 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,200 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:41 AM

Yeah, I wondered if the object in the moon that awoke Madara's third eye is really Kaguya.

Though, Haguromo dying indicated to me that Kaguya could die too. Even if she was able to live for hundreds of years.

#18 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,793 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:03 AM

Madara did state a few chaps ago that he was now immortal. (Presumably due to having become the ultimate Jinchurikki) Kaguya's even a step above him with having been the one that ate the fruit. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she was truly immortal.

#19 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,200 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:55 AM

Madara did state a few chaps ago that he was now immortal. (Presumably due to having become the ultimate Jinchurikki) Kaguya's even a step above him with having been the one that ate the fruit. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she was truly immortal.

But then who could have killed her? Madara already seems stronger than the Juubi was so that doesn't really leave any possible adversary for her.

Actually, the Juubi we saw wasn't fully developed. Its final form was after it became the tree. So that means its Juubi form would be stronger now if it were to change into that. So maybe she could have died fighting the Juubi's full strength.

#20 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,793 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:06 AM

But then who could have killed her? Madara already seems stronger than the Juubi was so that doesn't really leave any possible adversary for her.

Actually, the Juubi we saw wasn't fully developed. Its final form was after it became the tree. So that means its Juubi form would be stronger now if it were to change into that. So maybe she could have died fighting the Juubi's full strength.

The Juubi also didn't have the 8 Tails or the 9 Tails, just pieces of their chakra. So yeah it was fairly basterdized and cobbled together, like Frankenstein.  In terms of who could've killed her i'm wondering if anyone really did, or she was just sealed away somewhere and has just been effecting everything from a distance, through avatars like BZ. *shrug* IDK. I'm also wondering what led to her Infinite Tsukyomi coming to an end at all. Her sons I presume.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users