ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationWherever I'm Needed.

User's Awards

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:28 AM

But then who could have killed her? Madara already seems stronger than the Juubi was so that doesn't really leave any possible adversary for her.

Well you know me wild theories and all, like I've said before I think her sons sealed her in the moon and she is still alive. Probably with her thoughts seeping into the minds of the decedents of the elder son, The curse of the Sharingan. Without knowing it her thoughts have been implanted into their minds as if they were their own. It's how Madara came up with the Moon's eye plan and why Obito said he wanted to become complete. Maybe this is done with subtle genjutsu/ Psychic driving.

#22 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:32 AM

im callng it. kaguya is the monster that tired to eat up all the worlds chakra, so when the sage and his brther battld the juubi, they were forced to seal their own mother, now with the immortal soul of a bijuu, inside of hagoramo.

Edited by retroluffy13, 01 June 2014 - 11:33 AM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#23 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,114 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 12:33 PM

im callng it. kaguya is the monster that tired to eat up all the worlds chakra, so when the sage and his brther battld the juubi, they were forced to seal their own mother, now with the immortal soul of a bijuu, inside of hagoramo.

thats kinky

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#24 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 01:00 PM

also means that kurama is an incest baby.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#25 alekos23

alekos23

Back?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,946 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:51 AM

anyone think she'll feature the return of Killing Intent next chap? :lol:

Edited by alekos23, 02 June 2014 - 06:52 AM.

• Darthwin likes this

#26 Shola

Shola

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:08 PM

The curse of the sharingan is probably kaguya manifest
15.jpg

"In politics, what matters isn't what the Facts are, what matters is what people believe."
~Thomas Sowell~

This world is a joke, make no mistake.

#27 Pirate_King_Luffy

Pirate_King_Luffy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:37 PM

she has the sharingan in her forehead probably obtained it when she ate the fruit then used her gifts to control the land or the land she owned.  so all those powers are her's all of them .... I also think she made a deal with madara the same way hagoromo did it for sasuke and naruto.

#28 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:52 AM

Well, at least the BG is getting some use.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#29 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:09 AM

Well, at least the BG is getting some use.

Lol, Kishi went out of his way to have Kaguya use a weak attack like that just to show off the Byakugan.

#30 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:19 AM

I'm pretty sure the giant fist thing is something a Hyuuga with enough chakra would/could pull off.

At first I thought it was a Vacuum Palm, but then I saw the fist shape.

#31 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:35 AM

Kaguya kinda reminds of Necron from FF IX.

Just like how Kaguya replaced Madara all too suddenly, Necron replaced Kuja - the main villain of that game with barely any warning at all either.

Edited by Baks, 11 June 2014 - 01:36 AM.

#32 Sloth9230

Sloth9230

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:35 AM

I'm pretty sure the giant fist thing is something a Hyuuga with enough chakra would/could pull off.

At first I thought it was a Vacuum Palm, but then I saw the fist shape.

Shouldn't it be something anyone with enough chakra can pull off? Gentle fist doesn't require the Byakugan to perform, it's only a requirement for it to actually be useful. 

#33 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:36 AM

Agreed, I looked at it for a while and then started wondering if that would be possible too. Would probably take a pretty damn powerful Hyuuga though.

#34 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:38 AM

Shouldn't it be something anyone with enough chakra can pull off? Gentle fist doesn't require the Byakugan to perform, it's only a requirement for it to actually be useful. 

Even basic Juken targets the chakra coils. Just slapping someone with chakra on your hand isn't the same.

#35 Sloth9230

Sloth9230

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:46 AM

Even basic Juken targets the chakra coils. Just slapping someone with chakra on your hand isn't the same.

Because the user wills it so. But any shmuck can exert chakra from their hands. Obviously it isn't the same since it's useless if you don't hit the coils.

Just like the chidori. The SG isn't a requirement to generate lightning in your hand, you only need it to apply said lightning in a practical way.

#36 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:13 AM

Just like the chidori. The SG isn't a requirement to generate lightning in your hand, you only need it to apply said lightning in a practical way.

It's not really like the Chidori. You don't need SG at all for Chidori, you're just left wide open to counterattack if you don't because of the nature of the attack being that you charge straight for the opponent at high speed. The Third Raikage compensated for this with his lightning armor.

#37 Pirate_King_Luffy

Pirate_King_Luffy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:26 AM

I got an idea~!  maybe her eating the fruit turned her that way :D.

#38 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationWherever I'm Needed.

User's Awards

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:31 PM

Hopefully Kaguya can fulfill my dream the Mugen Amaterasu.

This world isn't worthy of her devotion, She should cast Amaterasu on the sun and burn everything... everyone dies.

The End

*Credits roll*

#39 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:11 PM

I don't think Kaguya had the BG naturally. She probably stole them, she was obviously power hungry.

Over-Powered Eyes For the Win!

#40 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:32 PM

Stole them from who? No one else had chakra

0 user(s) are reading this topic