• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#41 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,808 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:49 PM

I think they're just the first result of her eating the fruit from the tree.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#42 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,114 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:03 PM

so have we expressed our disappointment yet?

she shouldn't even be fighting naruto and sasuke, she has so much eye power what is she doing.......I don't even need to list all her power, because she literally has all of it, she has all the power. why cant she straight up crush naruto?

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#43 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:38 AM

She's probably not going to do that BG any real justice other than simply using it.

We'll probably have to wait for a flashback of Hamura. 

Also, lol at the hair needle jutsu.

Jiraiya: Descendant of The Sage?

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#44 The Witcher

The Witcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:32 AM

What a great mother. /S

She hated her sons and wanted to kill them and get back the chakra that they stole(i.e. inherited) from her so she sent the Juubi after them.

In fact it seems she WAS the Juubi. No wonder she and it have the same Sharinnnegan eye. Kaguya + the tree = Juubi.

#45 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:46 AM

Kaguya wanted to gather all of the chakra that was distributed and bestow it on her sons. She didn't want anyone else, but her children to have her chakra.

So, that's why gaining the Juubi's chakra gave people horns, white hair, and cloaks. The chakra tries to assume its original form just like with all of the Bijuu.

Though, there's still the question of the third eye. If Kaguya was the Juubi, then she later became the Gedo Mazo. After the Gedo Mazo was taken from the moon, there shouldn't have been anything left inside the seal.

Both Haguromo and Hamura had light hair, so we can't tell which the Uzumaki clan probably came from. Without being told other wise, we have to assume they just split off from the Senju. They were introduced as the Senju's relatives only. 

#46 nosebleed

nosebleed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:52 AM

I don't think BZ knows the whole origin of Kaguya, either.

Kaguya can't be the Shinju/Juubi because the Juubi/Shinju wasn't imprisoned on the moon.  Hagoromo and Hamura used the power of the Juubi to imprison their mother and then dispersed his power among 9 tailed beasts.  The Shinju was reassembled without the next for the moon,   The shinju was merely reawoken by collecting the 9 tailed beasts in the Gedo Mazo.  The Geo Mazo looks male, not female.

Black Zetsu just said Shinju's true form involved Kaguya as one.  This could be mean they were married.

This would work a lot better if the Shinju was a male alien with uncontrollable chakra that married some alien girl and had kids.  But then she went crazy and had to sacrifice himself to stop his mad wife's rampage.

Kaguya wanted to gather all of the chakra that was distributed and bestow it on her sons. She didn't want anyone else, but her children to have her chakra.

So, that's why gaining the Juubi's chakra gave people horns, white hair, and cloaks. The chakra tries to assume its original form just like with all of the Bijuu.

Though, there's still the question of the third eye. If Kaguya was the Juubi, then she later became the Gedo Mazo. After the Gedo Mazo was taken from the moon, there shouldn't have been anything left inside the seal.

Both Haguromo and Hamura had light hair, so we can't tell which the Uzumaki clan probably came from. Without being told other wise, we have to assume they just split off from the Senju. They were introduced as the Senju's relatives only. 

Or Shinju promised himself and his power to her and only her.  Both were powerful aliens.  Being his wife, she felt that his chakra belonged to her and her children only.  Shinju eventually helped humans out and Kaguya got jealous so she turned on her husband.   But Shinju raised his sons to follow his ideals.  Their sons turned on mother and used their father to seal her.   The Gedo Mazo is the corpse of their late father. 

Edited by nosebleed, 18 June 2014 - 10:54 AM.

#47 king81992

king81992

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn,New York

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:02 PM

Whatever Naruto and Sasuke do to stop Kaguya,they must make sure they neutralize Black Zetsu first.If they manage to seal or kill Kaguya and Black Zetsu is still around he'll find some way to bring her back.

#48 nosebleed

nosebleed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:21 PM

Whatever Naruto and Sasuke do to stop Kaguya,they must make sure they neutralize Black Zetsu first.If they manage to seal or kill Kaguya and Black Zetsu is still around he'll find some way to bring her back.

He may have ulterior motives.  Black Zetsu may try to steal her power.

#49 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,114 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:36 PM

but you cant kill black zetsu, can you?

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#50 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:29 AM

onoki can.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#51 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:38 AM

BZ said he was returning to Kaguya. He doesn't exist anymore.

If they seal her properly, she won't make another BZ either.

• vansonbee likes this

#52 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:39 PM

Just for fanboy purposes, I'm going to assume Kaguya used Juken: Full Body Blow on Sasuke and Naruto

#53 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationWherever I'm Needed.

User's Awards

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:34 AM

Kaguya took it to the next level: Nuken. :xD:

#54 Saiyan5nine-tails

Saiyan5nine-tails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,892 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:23 PM

If Kishimoto runs in the literary circles of certain individuals, it might just turn out that Kaguya is indeed some kind of "space alien".

The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter, the story where the name Kaguya comes from, is considered by many literary scholars to be the original Science Fiction story, with many interpreting Princess Kaguya, who came from the moon, as an Ancient Astronaut - and it shows when you look at the story.

In other words, Kishimoto is now stepping beyond the boundaries of Fantasy and into Science Fiction, if he does indeed go that far with Kaguya.

Bleach - Beyond the Pages

Visit the above blog for weekly updates of Bleach chapter reviews.

"On the Second Day,
The Beast Awakens,
With its single fang,
It swallows the falling star"
--------------------------
[B][CENTER]A bond that transcends their feelings and lies; the willingness to put aside differences for the other's safety; an undying respect and caring for each other. Black and White; Yin and Yang; Shinigami and Quincy.

Kurosaki Ichigo and Ishida Uryu

#55 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:55 PM

Love how Haguromo waved of her origins.

"Where she came from isn't important-"

Also interesting how neither of her sons saw or sensed any of her chakra in the Juubi.

#56 The Witcher

The Witcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 04:57 AM

I wonder if Kishi will ever fully explain Kaguya's power.

http://readms.com/r/naruto/682/2421/12

http://readms.com/r/naruto/682/2421/13

http://readms.com/r/naruto/682/2421/14

http://readms.com/r/naruto/682/2421/15

Is she 'rewriting' the world's terrain at the same location or is she teleporting the group between different realities(lava world, ice world, desert world etc)?

How would other space-time jutsus like Kamui, Sasuke's ST jutsu and Hiraishin be able to work with this?

#57 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,082 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:08 AM

She's more powerful than Madara, who with one eye was still effective an strong against the two, then he got full power and it's like "Ah Shit we so F'd now" with Naruto and Sasuke, but she's stronger than that .. and yet she's not really doing anything an is having trouble dealing with Naruto and Sasuke.

This crap is just so unbelievable.

I mean damn, Madara was getting old .. but if if it means having a opponent with some actual power an uses it (somewhat at least, after all he wasn't using everything in his repertoire obviously), then bring his sorry ass back.

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#58 The Witcher

The Witcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:20 AM

Yeah, speaking of not using everything in your repertoire, through Madara Kaguya has

-Perfect Susanoo

-The Juubi

-Black Onmyoudon chakra manipulation

-Genjutsu

-Six Paths Abilities

-Limbo Hengoku

-Mokuton

-Sage Mode

-Regeneration

But it's not like Kishi will ever show her using these things. Of course, with her current ability she doesn't need them...

#59 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,082 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:39 AM

Yeah, speaking of not using everything in your repertoire, through Madara Kaguya has

-Perfect Susanoo

-The Juubi

-Black Onmyoudon chakra manipulation

-Genjutsu

-Six Paths Abilities

-Limbo Hengoku

-Mokuton

-Sage Mode

-Regeneration

But it's not like Kishi will ever show her using these things. Of course, with her current ability she doesn't need them...

True, and don't forget that BZ has "recorded" just about everything and knows about .. well just about anything, so you know he could vary well know every jutsu in existence thus far as well the mechanics to them, and with that .. Kaguya could have at her availability every jutsu in existence thanks to her Game Shark .. err .. I mean Black Zetsu lol.

But yeah she doesn't need them really with her current power display, however if she ust uses it right .. then damn this stuff could be over .. hell it should be over.

I just hate unbelievable fights, it's just a mood killer.

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#60 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:07 AM

Lol, they can't defend against Kaguya's Timeshare-Resort no Jutsu

I wonder if Kishi will ever fully explain Kaguya's power.

http://readms.com/r/naruto/682/2421/12

http://readms.com/r/naruto/682/2421/13

http://readms.com/r/naruto/682/2421/14

http://readms.com/r/naruto/682/2421/15

Is she 'rewriting' the world's terrain at the same location or is she teleporting the group between different realities(lava world, ice world, desert world etc)?

How would other space-time jutsus like Kamui, Sasuke's ST jutsu and Hiraishin be able to work with this?

Please, Kakashi doesn't know what the fuck of going on. Don't believe his shit.

These are most likely actual places in Naruto's, largely-unexplored world. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users