#121 Asch

Asch

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 May 2018 - 11:25 AM

I see what your saying about not having a arc about the main land, but doesn't a part of you feel like theirs still some unanswered questions? Like theirs a whole world out there that'll never get to see (unless the author does a sequel or something). I personality feel unsatisfied not seeing all the show has to offer. 

It's true it leaves questions but I feel like it also leaves possibilities, like the author said - the main character doesn't have to go on to solve all the problems. He could wait a few years and even use Raki & Claire's child as a new MC instead, which given the time since Claymore has ended could actually work out much better than that garbage Boruto. Which since I brought Boruto up, is the opposite of how Claymores author described how a main character tries to solve all the worlds problems. Naruto DID solve all his worlds problems, they just decided to manufacture a bunch of bullshit to keep it going.

Weather Claymore's author wants to or not I think that the story ended on a proper note, the main plot was resolved for all the characters and honestly that's all a story needs. Dragging something on for too long can lead to proper story and character structure to get lost and turn into a big mess.

recruit1.png

#122 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 02:56 PM

Why is this thread active? Will there be Claymore 2.0?

#123 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,342 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 04:28 PM

even use Raki & Claire's child as a new MC instead

Claire is sterile bro

and her body is split open unless awakening and reverting turned it normal

sUP3nUt.jpg?1

“I’m a slow learner, it’s true. But I learn. "

#124 Negative Syndicate

Negative Syndicate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,310 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Planet Earth......

Posted 05 May 2018 - 07:42 PM

Why is this thread active? Will there be Claymore 2.0?

At this point, not likely since the author is already working on different series.

• DarkNemesis likes this

#125 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,301 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 09:22 PM

At this point, not likely since the author is already working on different series.

Which series?

It's true it leaves questions but I feel like it also leaves possibilities, like the author said - the main character doesn't have to go on to solve all the problems. He could wait a few years and even use Raki & Claire's child as a new MC instead, which given the time since Claymore has ended could actually work out much better than that garbage Boruto. Which since I brought Boruto up, is the opposite of how Claymores author described how a main character tries to solve all the worlds problems. Naruto DID solve all his worlds problems, they just decided to manufacture a bunch of bullshit to keep it going.

Weather Claymore's author wants to or not I think that the story ended on a proper note, the main plot was resolved for all the characters and honestly that's all a story needs. Dragging something on for too long can lead to proper story and character structure to get lost and turn into a big mess.

Claire is sterile bro

and her body is split open unless awakening and reverting turned it normal

They could make the exception for Claire simply because of the reconstruction from the twins, probably changed her body constitution somehow, and also the awakening into Teresa probably did something unique to her there too.

• Asch likes this

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#126 Negative Syndicate

Negative Syndicate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,310 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Planet Earth......

Posted 05 May 2018 - 10:09 PM

Which series?

Soukyuu no Ariadne (from Weekly Shounen Sunday)

V17pUMU.jpg

• DarkNemesis and Asch like this

#127 Asch

Asch

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 May 2018 - 02:53 PM

Which series? 

They could make the exception for Claire simply because of the reconstruction from the twins, probably changed her body constitution somehow, and also the awakening into Teresa probably did something unique to her there too.

Regardless the author can pretty much do what he wants, he can make up any number of explanations, it's fantasy so as long as it sounds reasonable why not lol.
  • DarkNemesis likes this

recruit1.png

#128 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,342 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 11:45 PM

I don't doubt that but at this point it would seem cheap and contrived.  From what we've seen after the split from the Lucia and Eye girl Claire still had a split down to her lower body parts. I can't imagine she'd want to have sex. 

But you are right Teresa awaking could have done something.

My only thought is wouldn't clarie returning to normal somehow reverse the effects.

sUP3nUt.jpg?1

“I’m a slow learner, it’s true. But I learn. "

#129 Asch

Asch

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 May 2018 - 07:29 AM

@ddboy102 Teresa did actually make a comment about how she couldn't accept that Raki would be the one to take Claire's chastity, but view it how you will.

recruit1.png

#130 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,301 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 07:31 AM

From what we've seen after the split from the Lucia and Eye girl Claire still had a split down to her lower body parts. I can't imagine she'd want to have sex.

All Claymores have that split/scar. IIRC. Doesn't mean her organs didn't change. :shrug:

• Asch likes this

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users