• Please log in to reply
585 replies to this topic

#581 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 11:41 AM

Did anyone like Sand Whale? Seemed to be just another reminder of the reason why AS should stay away from live programming.

• secretzfan likes this

Posted Image

#582 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4566 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:02 PM

I wouldn't know since I keep falling asleep. It's only 5 minutes though so what's the big deal?

#583 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10616 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:32 PM

I wouldn't know since I keep falling asleep. It's only 5 minutes though so what's the big deal?

It's only 5 minutes?!?!?!? Lmao, I was right here thinking that each ep were like 22 mins

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#584 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:35 PM

Tokoya - Yeah, its 5 minutes that feels like 22 minutes of torture! Its like guest starring on, "I'll see your pretty face in Hell!"

Question that I finally remembered to ask, "Will they be showing GITS: 2nd GiG?"

• Tokoya likes this

Posted Image

#585 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5514 posts
  • LocationIn the House of Hades

Posted 09 April 2017 - 04:49 PM

Question that I finally remembered to ask, "Will they be showing GITS: 2nd GiG?"

Probably not. for what ever reason they have never run both seasons back to back.

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

"Ass Pull": Often the first term people use to show how dissatisfied they are with something before it can be explained.

"Bull shit": often the first term used when a person expresses their dissatisfaction with something and they don't like the explaination.

#586 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10616 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:02 AM

Tokoya - Yeah, its 5 minutes that feels like 22 minutes of torture! Its like guest starring on, "I'll see your pretty face in Hell!"

Looks like I'll be skipping this then lol

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users