• Please log in to reply
596 replies to this topic

#581 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 11:41 AM

Did anyone like Sand Whale? Seemed to be just another reminder of the reason why AS should stay away from live programming.

• secretzfan likes this

Posted Image

#582 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,032 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:02 PM

I wouldn't know since I keep falling asleep. It's only 5 minutes though so what's the big deal?

#583 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,922 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:32 PM

I wouldn't know since I keep falling asleep. It's only 5 minutes though so what's the big deal?

It's only 5 minutes?!?!?!? Lmao, I was right here thinking that each ep were like 22 mins

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#584 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:35 PM

Tokoya - Yeah, its 5 minutes that feels like 22 minutes of torture! Its like guest starring on, "I'll see your pretty face in Hell!"

Question that I finally remembered to ask, "Will they be showing GITS: 2nd GiG?"

• Tokoya likes this

Posted Image

#585 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts
  • LocationIn the House of Hades

Posted 09 April 2017 - 04:49 PM

Question that I finally remembered to ask, "Will they be showing GITS: 2nd GiG?"

Probably not. for what ever reason they have never run both seasons back to back.

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

"Ass Pull": Often the first term people use to show how dissatisfied they are with something before it can be explained.

"Bull shit": often the first term used when a person expresses their dissatisfaction with something and they don't like the explaination.

#586 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,922 posts

User's Awards

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:02 AM

Tokoya - Yeah, its 5 minutes that feels like 22 minutes of torture! Its like guest starring on, "I'll see your pretty face in Hell!"

Looks like I'll be skipping this then lol

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#587 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:01 PM

So evidently Toonami is going to start airing Black Clover December 2nd. It will premiere at the 11:30 time slot, moving the DB rerun hour start time up to 10:30.

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

"Ass Pull": Often the first term people use to show how dissatisfied they are with something before it can be explained.

"Bull shit": often the first term used when a person expresses their dissatisfaction with something and they don't like the explaination.

#588 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,922 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 November 2017 - 01:34 PM

So evidently Toonami is going to start airing Black Clover December 2nd. It will premiere at the 11:30 time slot, moving the DB rerun hour start time up to 10:30.

I wanna throw up

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#589 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,686 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 02:04 PM

Is Black Clover really that bad? I've been meaning to get into it but I haven't been hearing anything good.

#590 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 01:25 AM

I wanna throw up

Is Black Clover really that bad? I've been meaning to get into it but I haven't been hearing anything good.

Not sure but it seems to have the regular anime crowd in an uproar and not the good kind. The common complaint I've seen it that it's a shonen paint by the numbers.

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#591 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,922 posts

User's Awards

Posted 20 November 2017 - 01:28 AM

It's a combination of any and everything that we've all seen tons of times over with the added bonus of having tons of shounen cliches dialed up to 1000

But it has nice action scenes though....I can see why people like it but it's not worth all the hype that it has

Edited by Tokoya, 20 November 2017 - 01:31 AM.

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#592 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 01:31 AM

I figured it was another show that Funimation is trying to force down people's eyes to make them think it's amazing, like Dimension W.

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#593 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,922 posts

User's Awards

Posted 20 November 2017 - 01:32 AM

I figured it was another show that Funimation is trying to force down people's eyes to make them think it's amazing, like Dimension W.

It's Crunchyroll that really spear headed the "hype"

They seriously referred to it as "The Next King of Shounen" and I wanted to kill myself....They dickride it every week and now casuals actually believe that it's a must watch

Hero Academia, Promised Nerverland and Dr. Stone shits on that series so badly and it's not even funny

Edited by Tokoya, 20 November 2017 - 01:36 AM.

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#594 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 01:37 AM

It's Crunchyroll that really spear headed the "hype"

They seriously referred to it as "The Next King of Shounen" and I wanted to kill myself

Hero Academia, Promised Nerverland and Dr. Stone shits on that series so badly and it's not even funny

Wow.

They couldn't do that with something that actually has some great quality.. Like Hero Academia, which is another reason people are upset with Black Clover airing on Toonami. Oh well. I figure let Toonami shit on itself some more.

Bad enough the block already starts with reruns; Super is a rerun since the english dub episodes "premiere" at 7 or 8pm. And Buu is well Buu. Seen it already.

• Tokoya likes this

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#595 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,032 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 04:01 AM

Not the kai version and that’s only for another month or two.

#596 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 01:33 PM

2nd Gig! WOOT! They must have read that old comment. . .to bad its on LAST!

Buu Arc - Please end it already! I get the point already - Akira got pissed that people wouldn't let him end Dragonball and created Buu(a selfish spoiled brat of a character) to reflect the fandumb and control freak editors who wouldn't let him retire DB.

DB Super - Someone on the development team is lurching toward Buu type characters. . .

Iron Blooded Orphans - Are some of the new kids that stupid? It clear they aren't supposed to, "Trust anyone over 20(30?)." So what do they do? Trust someone over 20(30?). . ."

Jojo - Heh. Who needs Easter Ham when there is Jojo?

HunterxHunter - So is the Anime Run almost over or what?

Lupin - Getting good with Evil Da Vinci.

Naruto - NEXT!

Outlaw Star - Ah yes, old school action and adventure which means 100% ass kicking and 0% wangsting.

Cowboy Bepop - Not bad. Not as great as I thought it would be.(First time actually watching it) Kind of depressing in many episodes. . .

Posted Image

#597 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,032 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 02:48 PM

I’m not sure that’s why he made the Buu arc.
I’m getting yaoi vibes from those two kids.
HxH will end in about 6 months to a year.
Some bebop episodes are great, some not as much, but it’s ending is iconic. Stick with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users