• Moderators
  • 3,165 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:10 AM

Previous thread

le-roman-fairy-tail-arrive.jpg

Latest posts:

I'm still all for NaLu... Their interactions are too priceless to pass that one up. I think Mashima already came up with a name for the child.

I guess I'd prefer seeing Natsu alone. Doesn't strike me as someone who'd get in a relationship.

It's pretty obvious Natsu and Lucy are gonna make babies.

if Lucy Ashley and Natsu Dragion's interactions in Edolas are any hint... Since seven years passed there too, I wouldn't be shocked if the Edolas Natsu and Lucy are already married with kids like Bisca and Alzack in Earthland.

Lucy's not as mean as Chi-Chi... But Natsu's not quite as dumb as Goku either, so who knows?

Chi Chi was more strict/uptight than mean though.

So, I'm still unfamiliar with the rules of OMF when it comes to threads and whatnot, but should we start a new Relationships thread? I'd do it if I knew how to  :P

I think it's every 20 pages of discussion. 

Have fun! 

(and NaLu's the best :))

• AndrewR5D4 and MeltyValley like this

#2 alekos23

alekos23

Back?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,946 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:11 AM

Rogue x Kagura seems to be gaining a following ;3

#3 Fenrix

Fenrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:54 PM

How did that happen :^_^:?

Edited by Fenrix, 01 July 2014 - 04:55 PM.

#4 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,165 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 02 July 2014 - 01:28 AM

Just because Sting is paired with Minerva, people had to find a badass girl for Rogue? 

I don't think they fit together at all though… 

#5 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,544 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 02 July 2014 - 01:47 AM

Just because Sting is paired with Minerva, people had to find a badass girl for Rogue? 

I don't think they fit together at all though… 

Looks like he might end up with Yukino at some point... We know that Dragon Slayer + Celestial Mage = Perfection!

• MeltyValley likes this

#6 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,165 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:52 AM

Looks like he might end up with Yukino at some point... We know that Dragon Slayer + Celestial Mage = Perfection!

Well, I don't see Yukino with Rogue either… But it's a bit more likely at least. 

I don't see Rogue with anyone so far XD 

#7 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,703 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:25 AM

^Wendy might find love in her spin-off  :aww:

I don't know why, especially since they haven't interacted with each other even once outside of the filler arc (that, as it turns out, is actually canon) but I've always been a fan of WendyXRomeo

#8 Fenrix

Fenrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:02 PM

Romeo isn't man enough for Wendy yet  :^_^: Also, I've been thinking about that RoguexKagura crack pairing and I've come up with something better: JellalxKagura. Now that's a power couple  :aww:

#9 Sovereign

Sovereign

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationStar Haven

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:19 PM

you're going to ship a woman who at one point wanted to kill Jellal? Interesting

gray_fullbuster_by_darkangelmaik-d35f9vi

#10 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,165 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:06 AM

Romeo isn't man enough for Wendy yet  :^_^: Also, I've been thinking about that RoguexKagura crack pairing and I've come up with something better: JellalxKagura. Now that's a power couple  :aww:

Jerza is pretty much canon though… 

Kagura will be forever alone~ Though she might have a change in her personality now that her biggest issue is solved. 

#11 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,201 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:23 AM

Lujane is the best. You guys never learn...

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#12 alekos23

alekos23

Back?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,946 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:22 AM

pretty sure Miraxus is pretty popular :rly:

• azer_moli and MeltyValley like this

#13 Fenrix

Fenrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:33 AM

you're going to ship a woman who at one point wanted to kill Jellal? Interesting

She was fueled by misguided hate, I guess? Now that she's not after his throat, she can be after....something else of Jelly's  :isee:

Jerza is pretty much canon though… 

Kagura will be forever alone~ Though she might have a change in her personality now that her biggest issue is solved. 

Nah, I think Kagura can easily find a beau. No man can resist a strong, beautiful woman such as her :aww: I think she'd be the type who'd get insecure and shy when around someone she likes, though  :P  

#14 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,703 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:46 PM

Meh. Jelllal wanted to kill at Erza at one point and now those two are practically a couple.

Kagura and Jellal wouldn't work for me though. Even if she did forgive him....he kinda killed her brother :/

Kagura and Miliana on the other hand...

Edited by Blue22, 03 July 2014 - 02:46 PM.

#15 Sovereign

Sovereign

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationStar Haven

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:54 PM

^Well Jellal was possessed and did things out of his will.

but yeah I prefer Jerza over it.

She was fueled by misguided hate, I guess? Now that she's not after his throat, she can be after....something else of Jelly's  :isee:

Nah, I think Kagura can easily find a beau. No man can resist a strong, beautiful woman such as her :aww: I think she'd be the type who'd get insecure and shy when around someone she likes, though  :P  

IMO i'd find it a little weird to ship them still. I mean getting married to someone who killed your brother, isn't really that normal.

gray_fullbuster_by_darkangelmaik-d35f9vi

#16 Fenrix

Fenrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:09 PM

^Well Jellal was possessed and did things out of his will.

but yeah I prefer Jerza over it.

IMO i'd find it a little weird to ship them still. I mean getting married to someone who killed your brother, isn't really that normal.

Well, if Erza can forgive him of the things he's done, I'm sure Kagura could once knowing everything. But you're right, that could get awkward  :^_^:

#17 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,703 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:28 PM

Yeah. Kinda hard to get somebody to walk down the aisle for you when you killed the only person who could walk with her XD

• MeltyValley and Darthwin like this

#18 MeltyValley

MeltyValley

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationMarmoreal Surfaces

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:34 AM

Heyyy azer, that picture you posted is pretty cute, except, well, for the Mirajane/Freed && Cana/Laxus hints ((:  It makes my inner fangirl go, "Miraxus 5ever!"

Speaking of Miraxus, I'm just glad it's becoming more popular now. And do you think we could consider the spin offs' content canon? We never know what lovey dovey things might be revealed there so...hmm.

like_the_wind_by_sheetly-d4yyni7.png

For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 

but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears.

#19 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,703 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:19 PM

I never understood Miraxus. We've seen more moments of those two hating each other than we have of them getting along and yet they're almost as big as Jerza. Is it just because nobody can think of anyone else to pair either of them with? It can't be because of this because there were hardcore Miraxus shippers before that chapter.

#20 Fenrix

Fenrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:22 PM

I think the logic was since Laxus will probably be the next guild master and since Mira has always been the right hand of Makarov, eventually they'll get together. And I guess because they're personalities would mesh and that they're both strong?  :shrug:

Tbh, I never thought much about Miraxus but it grows on you eventually  :P

• AndrewR5D4 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users