#41 alekos23

alekos23

Back?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,947 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:44 PM

but Max has been with Broom throughout the arc!look for panels with him in it,Broom's bound to be there. :aww:

#42 Marche

Marche

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:59 PM

Regarding the subject of this episode depends which chapters he is drawing.

If he is the distance is really short, then most likely it will be about Gruvia or at least Lyon-Chelia.

If he drawing another arc, then it could for everything.

Could be between Mira or Luxus, Gerard and Erza, Gajeely and Levy,

I really would like if it will be a Gruvia moment, since Lluvia is my favourite character (obviously I like even Gruvia), but we must count that even the special chapter that came out in march was about Gruvia (even if already 4 months have passed).

Gray and Lluvia  :valentine:  :hug3: 

3PtA6Vm.gif

#43 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts
  • LocationThe Dark Side of the Moon

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

Crack pairing???

I'm not sure what you're suggesting @Frozen_Flare but Laxus x Cana will happen. The author owes me this if he's going to force me to watch NaLu.

Edited by RamenRenegade, 09 July 2014 - 02:49 PM.

4139c0ca-f053-40db-8794-a7ad05685299.jpg

"A Wise Man Can Learn More From A Foolish Question

Than A Foolish Man Can Learn From A Wise Answer." Questions?

Join the Legion of Ramen / My Fanfiction Account

Heaven & Earth: The NaruSaku FC

Spoiler A list of Ramen's Nicknames

Spoiler Favorite All-time Manga
  •  

• #44 alekos23

alekos23

Back?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 4,947 posts
    • LocationGreece

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:00 PM

Spoiler NaLu

#45 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,742 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:02 PM

I don't think it's confirmed at all personally. And I hate NaLu because I still hate dislike Natsu as a MC and I can't see him as he is now with anyone. He comes across as a character who's there just to kick ass and provide laughs. He's the least compelling of almost all the major characters in the manga and he is way too childish. As a result, his interactions with Lucy is that of a big sister and her emotional little brother. Even the thought of them together gives off a creepy incestuous vibe to me. Not to mention that none of the "romantic" scenes people use to show a budding romance between them never come across as romantic to me at all. Personally I'm not sure where people are getting this from.

Honestly if they do end up together I'm just going to skip over those parts in the manga.

Natsu may act childish at times but he's the sweetest around Lucy. It's the little things he does and the amount of care he has towards her is what make NaLu such a sweet pairing. They're already incredibly close friends and I think it's obvious that Lucy has romantic feelings towards Natsu--Natsu is just oblivious to them  :P

Crack pairing???

I'm not sure what you're suggesting @Frozen_Flare but Laxus x Cana will happen. The author owes me this if he's going to force me to watch NaLu.

Miraxus has more of a chance happening than Laxus x Cana  ;) What gave you the thought that Laxus x Cana could happen?

This is disturbing  :<_<: Curse you for tricking me  :shakefist:

• AndrewR5D4 likes this

#46 alekos23

alekos23

Back?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 4,947 posts
    • LocationGreece

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:08 PM

Spoiler Gajevy

#47 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rock Star

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 2,717 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:35 PM

@Fenrix - Natsu doesn't act childish at times. He acts childish all the time. He acts like Naruto on crack. It's kind of ridiculous sometimes. If he's not kicking ass, he's eating or sleeping and he can't speak without yelling. I find his personality to be annoying when he's focused on too much. And I've never felt a romantic vibe from Lucy. Never. In fact if not for coming to these forums I would be blindsided if they hooked up. Lucy, to me, acts like his big sister who looks after her younger brother who doesn't always think things through and can be overly emotional.

As for Laxus x Cana, I found their interaction to be pretty cool and Laxus already showed he's attracted to her. And they're always drinking together. Look at the last picture. She's over there by Laxus. As for Mira, I've seen her show concern for him. But she's a very sympathetic person who feels badly for any of her comrades. I don't think that alone means they will be together. Anyway, I'm Laxus x Cana all the way.

•  

• #48 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,742 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:24 PM

@Fenrix - Natsu doesn't act childish at times. He acts childish all the time. He acts like Naruto on crack. It's kind of ridiculous sometimes. If he's not kicking ass, he's eating or sleeping and he can't speak without yelling. I find his personality to be annoying when he's focused on too much. And I've never felt a romantic vibe from Lucy. Never. In fact if not for coming to these forums I would be blindsided if they hooked up. Lucy, to me, acts like his big sister who looks after her younger brother who doesn't always think things through and can be overly emotional.

As for Laxus x Cana, I found their interaction to be pretty cool and Laxus already showed he's attracted to her. And they're always drinking together. Look at the last picture. She's over there by Laxus. As for Mira, I've seen her show concern for him. But she's a very sympathetic person who feels badly for any of her comrades. I don't think that alone means they will be together. Anyway, I'm Laxus x Cana all the way.

You've never felt a romantic vibe from Lucy? Not even when she gets flustered and starts blushing madly when she thinks about being in a relationship with Natsu? Even when she freaked out way more than necessary when Natsu was about to kiss her? The sweet smile she has when she sometimes thinks about him? Come on RR, if lil Asuka can see it, I'm sure you can too  :^_^:

IMO, NaLu has some similarities to NS so it's weird for me to see you use the siblings argument against them when the same has been said about NS O_o

As for Laxus x Cana, they could be just drinking buddies. I honestly prefer CanaxBacchus over Laxus x Cana, or how I like to call them--LaXana TM

Edited by Fenrix, 09 July 2014 - 04:25 PM.

• AndrewR5D4 likes this

#49 Frozen_Flare

Frozen_Flare

>//<

• Blessed by Uglypuff
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 5,999 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:33 PM

O boy, here we go again. :lolxg:

You're wasting your time trying to pitch NL to RR; it has been done before.

Let's drop it.
    • azer_moli likes this

yjEhBS7.png

#50 Tero

Tero

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 44 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:23 PM

I agree with RamenRenegade.  My dislike and hatred for Natsu prevents me from enjoying NaLu.

Personally I ship Loke x Lucy, it's really cute c:

Edited by Tero, 09 July 2014 - 07:26 PM.

#51 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,742 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:51 PM

Why the dislike for Natsu? He's only annoying when he fights, especially when he is the focus of said fight and he wins through the power of nakama. However, outside of fighting, I find him to be quite enjoyable  :^_^:

#52 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 7,551 posts
    • LocationUnited States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:29 PM

Why the dislike for Natsu? He's only annoying when he fights, especially when he is the focus of said fight and he wins through the power of nakama. However, outside of fighting, I find him to be quite enjoyable  :^_^:

Seriously!? His style of fighting is a lot like Luffy of Goku, using fiery passion and brute strength to smash through enemies while being motivated (and made stronger) by the will to protect comrades. As a matter of fact, most Shonen protagonists fight this way, and many of the bigger name heroes including the ones I mentioned are dumber than stumps and exceedingly childish. You guys are acting like this is something new to the genre, yet I don't see nearly as much hate floating around for other characters of the type. 

• azer_moli, vansonbee and Blue22 like this

#53 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,742 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:31 PM

Seriously!? His style of fighting is a lot like Luffy of Goku, using fiery passion and brute strength to smash through enemies while being motivated (and made stronger) by the will to protect comrades. As a matter of fact, most Shonen protagonists fight this way, and many of the bigger name heroes including the ones I mentioned are dumber than stumps and exceedingly childish. You guys are acting like this is something new to the genre, yet I don't see nearly as much hate floating around for other characters of the type. 

I'm confused  :psyduck: I'm not saying I hate Natsu--he's one of my favorites. I just get annoyed with his fights the same way I get annoyed with the other people you mentioned as well as Erza. I have no problem against fiery, passionate fights in order to protect your comrades. I'm just tired of seeing them all the time. Yes, I realize this is a shounen manga so the likelihood of this happening is high, however I wish it didn't always follow the same formulaic pattern. That's why I always enjoy Gray's fights because his fights aren't constantly like that. HIs fights usually result in some form of character development. But I don't have any hate towards Natsu  :^_^:

Edited by Fenrix, 09 July 2014 - 09:35 PM.

#54 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rock Star

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 2,717 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 09:47 AM

@AndrewR5D4 - I don't hate his fighting style. It's entertaining to watch him throw down. I hate his personality that is overly simplistic, lacks any kind of nuance and is just him yelling, eating and making an ass of himself. Yes Naruto acts like that at times (I guess Luffy does as well though I don't read OP) but he acts like that all the freaking time. It's like his volume is always set to 10 and it gets annoying eventually. Not to mention that there really is nothing compelling about him outside of fighting. All drama and gravitas is given to other characters like Gray (who should be the MC BTW) or Erza, Jellal etc. Natsu is just the guy who yells and shows up to save the day. So if that is how the author wishes to present him then why should I give a shit about his love life? Just let Natsu kick ass and then act like a moron during down time for laughs and I'm fine. I don't need to see a forced romance between him and his big sister.

@Fenrix - Okay, I'm going to stop you right there. First off, never...eeeeever try to compare NaruSaku to NaLu. because they have very little in common. Secondly, no I've never gotten a romantic vibe from them. First off, Natsu has never shown a particular interest in girls outside of a few moments when he catches one naked. As for Lucy, she treats him like her little brother. Much like the way Lissanna or Mirajane treats him. I also find Lucy to be very vain and she blushes at the thought of any one showing her attention just like she'll over react and get mad (and sometimes violent) when someone acts like she's not all that when she feels like she is.

Anyway, as @Frozen_Flare said, we've debated this before in the previous thread when I first stated I didn't like (nor do I see) NaLu. And tbh I hate any possible pairing with Natsu so I'm not being biased.

• Blink22 likes this

•  

• #55 kessie

kessie

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,880 posts
    • LocationParis, France

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:04 AM

Everyone should read this if you're skeptical on NaLu because it has a great view on their romance stuff:

https://www.fanficti...en-in-the-Stars

• RhyssaFireheart and AndrewR5D4 like this

weareasuperteamloco_zpsxquonz8c.gif?t=14

"Those two are made for each other"

-Master Fu

#56 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,742 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:12 AM

@Fenrix - Okay, I'm going to stop you right there. First off, never...eeeeever try to compare NaruSaku to NaLu. because they have very little in common. Secondly, no I've never gotten a romantic vibe from them. First off, Natsu has never shown a particular interest in girls outside of a few moments when he catches one naked. As for Lucy, she treats him like her little brother. Much like the way Lissanna or Mirajane treats him. I also find Lucy to be very vain and she blushes at the thought of any one showing her attention just like she'll over react and get mad (and sometimes violent) when someone acts like she's not all that when she feels like she is.

So this is what it feels like to be on the other side of a relationships argument against RamenRenegade  :P You're quite stubborn in what you think but I guess I already knew that. It's like you're sticking your head in the sand and refusing to see the signs but whatever. Natsu shows his interest in Lucy through the little things he does for her and this might be iffy since they were little kids, but there was something between him and Lisanna so he has shown particular interest in girls before. As for Lucy, she may treat Natsu like a brother but I think it's clear that she feels more for him than just familial feelings. Also, I guess Lucy does blushes at the thought of any one showing her attention, however IMO, she acts the most upset when she fails to get anything out of Natsu.

So, I'll leave you with your head in the sand, but if ever you want to bask in the sunlight, I'll be there to give you a hand  ;)

Edited by Fenrix, 10 July 2014 - 11:12 AM.

• AndrewR5D4 likes this

#57 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rock Star

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 2,717 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:33 AM

Sigh. My head is not in the sand @Fenrix. Let's be sure to understand that I don't care about Natsu's love life. His personality is such a turnoff that I sometimes skip his dialogue. Especially when not related to a current battle. What you refer to a clear signs, were never so to me and like I said, if not for people talking about these "signs" in this forum, I wouldn't have noticed them in the first place. To suggest I'm burying my head in the sand is to suggest that I've seen these "signs" and I just choose to ignore them. This is not the case at all.

Feel free to believe what you want my friend. I don't care enough to really debate you hardcore because it's not like I have a preferred pairing for him anyway. Plus as a fellow NS believer I would go easy on you anyway. :P

Like I said, I hate NaLu and any other possible Natsu pairing. In a perfect world I'd like for both he and Lucy to still remain single by series end. And if NaLu were to get confirmed my only hope is that it's done at the end so I can skip the moment and focus on the better aspects of this manga.

Edited by RamenRenegade, 10 July 2014 - 11:37 AM.

•  

• #58 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 3,197 posts
    • LocationThe Void

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:38 AM

I know a lot of people would rage about this, but I would laugh if all of all of the natsu Lucy things does not end with them together.

There is a point where something feels to obvious. I think they smashed through that point XD

a23e6eac-0bb9-4711-9838-7b39c5f0527e_zps

#59 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,742 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:23 PM

I know a lot of people would rage about this, but I would laugh if all of all of the natsu Lucy things does not end with them together.

There is a point where something feels to obvious. I think they smashed through that point XD

Hmm, if NaLu doesn't happen then I still have GraLu and LucyxLoke :3 

GraLu if Juvia conveniently dies or disappear, but we know that's never going to happen  :<_<: I don't know how LucyxLoke would work since he's a spirit, but I'll still root for him to be Lucy's knight in shining armor ^_^

Sigh. My head is not in the sand @Fenrix. Let's be sure to understand that I don't care about Natsu's love life. His personality is such a turnoff that I sometimes skip his dialogue. Especially when not related to a current battle. What you refer to a clear signs, were never so to me and like I said, if not for people talking about these "signs" in this forum, I wouldn't have noticed them in the first place. To suggest I'm burying my head in the sand is to suggest that I've seen these "signs" and I just choose to ignore them. This is not the case at all.

Feel free to believe what you want my friend. I don't care enough to really debate you hardcore because it's not like I have a preferred pairing for him anyway. Plus as a fellow NS believer I would go easy on you anyway. :P

Like I said, I hate NaLu and any other possible Natsu pairing. In a perfect world I'd like for both he and Lucy to still remain single by series end. And if NaLu were to get confirmed my only hope is that it's done at the end so I can skip the moment and focus on the better aspects of this manga.

Most likely, confirmation of NaLu will be at the very end where we some blonde headed child that looks eerily similar to Natsu ^_^ 

#60 Blink22

Blink22

Crack Monkey

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 2,135 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:45 PM

Well with this chapter GrayxJuvia will probably happen. Ya know, I knew this was eventually gonna be endgame but it's such a bad ship I'm disappointed in Mashima. :(

GrayxUltear was MUCH better (only reason I kept reading this series).

Edited by Blink22, 11 July 2014 - 12:47 PM.

• zhaji likes this

Hunter%252520X%252520Hunter%252520-%2525

"Next time, I'll protect you Kite"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users