whatamelon

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 10:11 AM

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=1ISlhgjwT8g

New teaser for eng dub. More than just grunts and screams now

Edited by whatamelon, 17 September 2016 - 10:14 AM.

tan3pu.png

#1542 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,312 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 23 September 2016 - 02:50 PM

In case nobody knew, Part 3 of Tri is out

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1543 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,109 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 08:37 PM

So Geni was the villain all along, I knew even since his debut he was nothing about trouble. LOL

I knew for a while this movie was going to be depressing, things were not going to work out. The feels, and Tentomon. No Tentomon, when he made the sacrifice I could barely watch.

Though it did have some funny moments, like Gomamon asking Joe if his girlfriend, and I am not alone, by the end of this we better meet Joe's girlfriend, so far we have seen the back of her head.

And as I watching the thought occurred to me, I think the end villain at the end is going to be Meiko and Melccomon. I think Meiko is going to become the new Digimon Kasar. Those that saw the last Equestria Girls move, a girl like Meiko getting corrupted by darkness and becoming evil is a very scary thing.

And second movie in a row Himekawa gave an evil look in one scene, what is up with her? We have seen enough scene from her prospective, that I don't think she is secretly evil, or at least not fully evil. But we find out in the end, she knows Geni, I doubt she is secretly a Digimon all along, or not human. I am thinking whoever knows Geni from the past, is inside her.

And on a side note, Mochizuki's parents, I think we all thinking the same thing, her father looks way older than her mother, married a younger woman, good for him I guess. If this was dubbed 10 or 20 years ago, they would probably have changed Mochizuki's dad to her grandfather. But that is just what I think.

I enjoyed the movie, even though it is depressing as hell, and we still don't know what happened to the other Chosen Children,  and I guess that included the kids from the world tour. I hope the French girl is okay, she was nice

#1544 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 11:06 PM

Spoiler

• Raiden likes this

#1545 ggctuk

ggctuk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:58 AM

Spoiler

Edited by ggctuk, 24 September 2016 - 03:00 AM.

#1546 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 10:50 AM

Yeah ok, I'll right something tomorrow when the tears dry

#1547 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 11:35 AM

why has tetsuo's voice not changed in thirty years working the act? he still sounds like a kid even today, but better preformed.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#1548 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 11:58 AM

By the way, I found it strange that Matt didn't understood why Gabumon asked him to play the harmonica. I mean, the only other time he asked that they were about to get separated

#1549 Athos

Athos

Wandering Escapist

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 03:29 PM

Hm... I really liked the whole Hope Spot thing where they give us just the slim chance of everything turning out ok, just to take it away from us anyways. That part was great. Some of the aftermath too (what was up with Mimi visiting Izzy just to pick up the empty plastic bottles? Was she feeling guilty for scolding him earlier?).

That said, I don't feel a whole lot has changed. Despite the fact they can talk, digimon barely have any character development or personal lives, or at least none that they bring up very often, so the prospect of them losing memories doesn't really mean a whole lot to me. This is compounded by the fact that Digimon Season 1 was so long ago that they may as well lose their memories given how little I remember myself.

I think Gatomon was the only one that actually had something to lose in this exchange, but I could be wrong. Anyways, I'm still interested in ambiguously evil lady by the end end there. Overall, better than the last movie, in my humble opinion.

samisig.jpg

#1550 ggctuk

ggctuk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 04:20 PM

Poster for "Loss": Hououmon vs Machinedramon.

La-cuarta-OVA-de-Digimon-Adventure-tri.-

#1551 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 11:36 PM

^I guess its safe to say that the DMs are coming back? And despite the reboot, the digital world still doesn't look repaired since parts of it still look glitchy.

5.jpg

#1552 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 11:42 PM

That said, I don't feel a whole lot has changed. Despite the fact they can talk, digimon barely have any character development or personal lives, or at least none that they bring up very often, so the prospect of them losing memories doesn't really mean a whole lot to me. This is compounded by the fact that Digimon Season 1 was so long ago that they may as well lose their memories given how little I remember myself.

I think Gatomon was the only one that actually had something to lose in this exchange, but I could be wrong. Anyways, I'm still interested in ambiguously evil lady by the end end there. Overall, better than the last movie, in my humble opinion.

Eh. I'm not too surprised or disappointed by that. Aside from Gatomon, all of the main digimon's lives revolved around their partners from the day they were born. None of them have any worthwhile memories of anything before they me the Digidestined.

Poster for "Loss": Hououmon vs Machinedramon.

https://www.koi-nya.net/img/subidos_post...

So obviously the memory loss stuff doesn't last long :P

I just hope it's not something that ends up resolving itself so fast that you can't help but ask what the point of it all was. Hopefully they don't get their memories back till like...near the end of this movie. Or at least for about half of it.

• Raiden likes this

#1553 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 04:45 AM

Ok, so here it is:

What a punch in the feels.

The Meiko part is losing my interest. All she did in 5 episodes was cry. I understand her sadness, but we've reached a point in Digimon where if your partner messes up or goes to the dark side, all you gotta do is grab a handful of friends and bring him back. That said, I believe her part is losing some relevance now, especially since she didn't went to the digi-world.

I was ready for an infected Patamon due to the trailer, but all of them? And like this? Holly hell! Patamon and TK moments were perfect. For one side I wanted him to man up and tell everyone Patamon was infected, but for another I understand why he did what he did. Patamon is the only one up until this point that really died, and a 7 years old TK had to deal with that. I completely understand that he didn't want to suffer again and kinda went in a denial.

And BAM! All got infected and all wanted to pass their last day with their partners in the most saddest way. It was like revisiting that last episode of Adventure where they pass the last five minutes saying goodbye, down to Gabumon asking Matt to play the harmonica. This part really hit me.

By now I think it is clear that Digimon does not rely anymore in battles to be interesting. It's kinda hard to top the action that we had last seasons and I'm kinda glad they are not trying to go that way and instead are giving a more emotional season. And having Izzy getting a backup plan to give us hope, to then take it away in the last second. Wooow.

I really really liked this part. The only small thing that missed for me was either Bolero or Shouri zen no when they were going to the digital world.

Now questions:

Is that really Gennai? Is he bad? Was he always bad? Was this his plan all along?

The corporation knows about Gennai and helps him?

Did they created Meicoomon and made him patient 0, or was a happy coincidence for Gennai?

Alphamon tried to kill Meicoomon, is he actually a good guy?

The corporate woman said that all the remaining kids went missing, and quickly a map appeared with dots all around the world. What is the meaning of this? Where are they? Were their digimon rebooted too?

#1554 ggctuk

ggctuk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 06:31 AM

The way it appears, Meicoomon has been around since the Summer Camp/Odaiba incidents. Meiko looked to be the same age as the others were (11) at the time of that incident in those flashbacks. And Gennai was mentioned to be helping the Agency in one of the previous movies. So the real question is what this Agency is really after.

Alphamon was going after all the Infected Digimon. It did drag the Infected Kuwagamon back to the Digital World too. So I think Alphamon is trying to kill the infection off. It makes me wonder if this Infection is the Adventure equivalent to the X-Virus from X-Evolution. Wasn't it mentioned that Yggdrasil exists in all Digital Worlds?

Edited by ggctuk, 25 September 2016 - 06:32 AM.

#1555 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 09:07 AM

I don't have feels enough to handle another X-Evolution like episode. Spare de Tokomons ;_;

#1556 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 04:34 PM

OK GUYS! THEORY TIME!

If the Digiworld was rebooted, doesn't that mean that every changed back to the way it was back in adventure?

And by this I mean Apocalymon is back, like the masters and Devilmon. And since their back the program had to get a way to defeat them. And how did he do it last time? By getting 8 digimons matching the personality of 8 kids.

SO, when we first met our little gang their clearly knew who the kids were, so wasn't it logical that this time would be same?

The 8 digimons purpose was to be paired with their kids (we see this when Kari has that mind trip during Wargreymon vs Metalgarurumon). And if they still exist in this reboot they should still be aware that they are waiting for their destined partners, just like last time.

#1557 ggctuk

ggctuk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 04:39 PM

I think it's not completely reset: the Royal Knights appear to have survived, and if Gennai had been reset, he would have lost the Digimon Emperor disguise. Also, Meicoomon remembers Meiko.

Plus, all the Dark Masters, as pointed out, cannot be present. Machinedramon is currently living out the rest of his days trapped as part of Cyberdramon in another world.

#1558 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 04:56 PM

But therefore there would be no need for the 8 digimons.

Koromon could be living with the Koromons and Yokomon with the Yokomons, for example. I wonder what is still keeping them together.

#1559 ggctuk

ggctuk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 05:00 PM

That's also pointing to the reboot not being a 'complete' reboot, from what I can see. Of course, Gennai could have also engineered keeping them together.

#1560 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 05:29 PM

URGH can't stand waiting 6 months for the next one

• Raiden likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users