• Please log in to reply
1596 replies to this topic

#1561 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 10:57 AM

I think it's not completely reset: the Royal Knights appear to have survived, and if Gennai had been reset, he would have lost the Digimon Emperor disguise. Also, Meicoomon remembers Meiko.

Plus, all the Dark Masters, as pointed out, cannot be present. Machinedramon is currently living out the rest of his days trapped as part of Cyberdramon in another world.

Machinedramon/Mugendramon is on the poster tho so I think he's there.

5.jpg

#1562 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,206 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 01 October 2016 - 02:20 PM

"Daskin Robins" y'all ain't slick

That brunette bitch is probably just Arukenimon. 

That was a pretty unimpressive showing for HerculesKabuterimon. It didn't even use a special attack. Also, seems like we kind of just hopped over the real emotional trigger that unlocked mega evolution for him.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#1563 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 02:42 PM

So has anyone watched the new series?

#1564 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:12 PM

^Has it aired yet?

5.jpg

#1565 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 01:37 AM

It has but so far, all I've been able to find are Raws. No subs yet.

#1566 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 11:00 AM

watchcartoononline has the first episode subbed,

idk what to think on this.  I'm torn.  so much gimmick and change...  and A LOT of ham.  but on the other hand the premise amused me.  tying the digimon to modern day technology is definitely a step in the right direction upon further recollection, but the way they did it... bothered me at first.  but ten I realized how old I really am for the first time ever and got over it.

Edited by retroluffy13, 05 October 2016 - 11:01 AM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#1567 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 10:49 AM

watchcartoononline has the first episode subbed,

idk what to think on this.  I'm torn.  so much gimmick and change...  and A LOT of ham.  but on the other hand the premise amused me.  tying the digimon to modern day technology is definitely a step in the right direction upon further recollection, but the way they did it... bothered me at first.  but ten I realized how old I really am for the first time ever and got over it.

Same. I'm on episode 5 and yeah, it does take some getting used to. The idea of having monsters based on apps isn't bad in itself but I think the execution could be better especially with all of the bad CGI with the digivolutions (probably cuz Tri's sucking up most of the budget). But then again like you I'm old so now I'm used to it. Although I do think Gatchmon's a little too hax since he's a search engine so it's almost like having a book of cheats :rly: I'm probably gonna keep watching this until the next batch of Tri episodes but everyone should probably just skip this and stick with Tri or any of the other digimon series.

• retroluffy13 likes this

5.jpg

#1568 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 07:37 PM

http://www.digimonad...itsu-episode-1/

Part 4 episodes are here folks!

Not as many tissues needed this time.

Spoiler I'll leave my opinion here :)

• Raiden likes this

#1569 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:46 AM

I have questions: How did Sora not die when Mugendramon smashed her against the wall? And how strong is plain Kabumon when his attacks deflect Mugendramons attacks and flinches MetalSadramon, who is covered in that Digimetal-thingy?

Those negatives aside I think I haven't had ever this many goosebumbs in my life, all the digivolutions and the music (though remixed) almost killed me with nostalgia intoxication.

And FRICKING FINALLY I got to see Phoenixmon!!!! Waited for that almost 20 years (my god that's alot of waiting...) for that! :aww: :whooo: :ohyes:

• Raiden likes this

17.jpg

#1570 blastdabomb

blastdabomb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 12:34 PM

Meanwhile the "critics" have gone bananas with "how the heck did they all achieve mega forms just by wanting to join a battle?" :lol:

#1571 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:37 PM

I really liked this episode, because it moved the plot forward a lot and had really nice action. And of course Pheonixmon ^^ But yeah that Sora didn't at least break some bones after that smash from Machinedramon was kinda unrealistic ^^'' but whatever.

Gennai so creepy >.< :D 

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#1572 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 06:26 PM

My how mighty have fallen. Gennai bitchslapped the DMs and made them his bitches. And Gennai himself became a pedo :glare:. And what was up with Biyomon? Yeah she lost her memories and all but she didn't have to act like an ass :laugh: And we got another shout out from Appli Monster's Hackmon in the form of his Tri counterpart.

And also....

Spoiler

But....

Spoiler

5.jpg

#1573 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 06:29 PM

My how mighty have fallen. Gennai bitchslapped the DMs and made them his bitches. And Gennai himself became a pedo :glare:. And what was up with Biyomon? Yeah she lost her memories and all but she didn't have to act like an ass :laugh: And we got another shout out from Appli Monster's Hackmon in the form of his Tri counterpart.

And also....

Spoiler

But....

Spoiler

Spoiler

#1574 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,206 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 26 February 2017 - 02:24 PM

Why they all gotta be up in Phoenixmon's fight? Let the girl work. They let Herculeskabuterimon have his own fight.

I like how they spent 0.00001%  of the budget on Phoenixmon's attack. The screen just flashed yellow and there was a crash, but Seraphimon got to get the last hit in and make the biggest explosion.

If Patamon and Tentomon want so much damn attention they can go and get infected again.

• Blue22 likes this

#1575 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 03:13 PM

Why they all gotta be up in Phoenixmon's fight? Let the girl work. They let Herculeskabuterimon have his own fight.

I like how they spent 0.00001%  of the budget on Phoenixmon's attack. The screen just flashed yellow and there was a crash, but Seraphimon got to get the last hit in and make the biggest explosion.

If Patamon and Tentomon want so much damn attention they can go and get infected again.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

#1576 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:43 AM

That really was a pretty inappropriate time for them to jump in. What's really baffling is why they decided to have Patamon randomly go mega here instead of in the last movie, where it would have made sense.

On a semi-related note:

Spoiler Movie 5 Poster

Also, you really gotta love the complete lack of concern these guys have had for the 02 kids or their Digimon. Haven't they been in the Digital World this whole time? Which means they were probably there when the whole world got rebooted. That can't be good XD

Also, y'all the new season of the anime is like...20 episodes in now, right? And it's actually pretty damn good. How has this thread been so quiet!?

Edited by Blue22, 01 March 2017 - 12:49 AM.

• Raiden likes this

#1577 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,206 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:45 AM

Oh, I already knew about Ophanimon Falldown Mode.

It already existed. It'd either be that or Lilithmon/Laylamon and this is the more interesting route, but that still just means Salamon's Mega form is Ophanimon to match Patamon's being Seraphimon.

Hahaa, I bet Ophanimon FM is going to randomly be way stronger than Seraphimon even though she's his counterpart. 

#1578 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:48 PM

Yeah Patamon going mega really bugged me

#1579 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,312 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:15 PM

That really was a pretty inappropriate time for them to jump in. What's really baffling is why they decided to have Patamon randomly go mega here instead of in the last movie, where it would have made sense.

On a semi-related note:

Spoiler Movie 5 Poster

Also, you really gotta love the complete lack of concern these guys have had for the 02 kids or their Digimon. Haven't they been in the Digital World this whole time? Which means they were probably there when the whole world got rebooted. That can't be good XD

Also, y'all the new season of the anime is like...20 episodes in now, right? And it's actually pretty damn good. How has this thread been so quiet!?
Because nobody is watching it? Lol I know I'm not, I can't make anymore commitments to long running series anymore....Yugioh is enough

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1580 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 27 June 2017 - 08:33 AM

saw the new trailer on facebook:

but I also found it on youtube ^^

(it is without subs though)