masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 06:18 PM

I'm confused on the timeline.

how so?

In Tri Tai was finishing highschool and now he has finished college, right? Considering TK and Kari are finishing he and Matt and co. must already be done.

#1602 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 11 February 2020 - 09:36 PM

how so?

In Tri Tai was finishing highschool and now he has finished college, right? Considering TK and Kari are finishing he and Matt and co. must already be done.

has he finished college (like in going to university?)? I don't think so. In "to Sora" she said that Matt was finalyl choosing what he wants to study.

I also quite liked the Short "To Sora", was nice and I'm quite hyped now for the last Digimon Adventure Movie. I bet it will leave me with some tears...

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#1603 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 02:56 PM

has he finished college (like in going to university?)? I don't think so. In "to Sora" she said that Matt was finalyl choosing what he wants to study.

I also quite liked the Short "To Sora", was nice and I'm quite hyped now for the last Digimon Adventure Movie. I bet it will leave me with some tears...

But TK and Kari are for sure finishing Highschool right? So Tai and Matt have to be in College (sorry, I'm portuguese, for me College and University are the same)

#1604 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 14 February 2020 - 08:06 AM

But TK and Kari are for sure finishing Highschool right? So Tai and Matt have to be in College (sorry, I'm portuguese, for me College and University are the same)

yeah TK and Kari are finishign Highschool and for me College and University is the same too ^^ wasn't sure if there is a difference for some people. But you said Tai was finishing College what confused me.

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users