Before I ask, I have to make sure...are you and PlasmaWolf actually 1 person?
1. Top 10 favorite manga? (Whether you elaborate on them is your choice). All-time favorite? If you can only read one manga for the rest of your life which would it be (both completed and ongoing)?
2. How is/was your school/uni/master/PhD life? If you have to advise a newbie who just gets into uni, what would your advice/lesson be? Do you cook in those days? What's your favorite dish and what's your best dish that you can cook?
3. What would you have done differently if you wrote Big3? (still keep the core events and storyline). In other words, how should they have been written to be perfect, at least IYO?
While we're at Big3, though I guess you would include these in your answer to the question above anw but just in case, can you write a succinct paragraph about how awesome Ichimaru Gin is and how his potential:
-should have been maxed out to perfection by Kubo?
-can/will be maxed out to perfection by Kubo with the current state of the story (like through flashback or by some unbelievable miracle Kubo brings him back)?
And how long do you think Gin would take to fodderize Byakuya, Toshiro and GrimKitty (pre-RG)? 20 seconds? 2 minutes?
Also your wish of Jinbe and Moria's power development? What kind of new ability you want Moria to have with his fruit?
4. You can choose 3 mangaka to make the greatest manga of all time, who would you choose? Who do what?
For example: 1 does art, 1 does storyline and character development, 1 is responsible for a specific task like comedy OR you can have 2 do art (1 draws characters, the other draws background, for example) and all 3 do storyline etc. It's up to you.
5. Top 5 favorite abilities/powers from manga? If you can create a whole new original ability that fits you to a t, what would it be and how would you use it creatively?
Can we ask more questions?
Edited by Fulmine, 03 July 2014 - 10:14 AM.