Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:55 PM

Continued From Here

Sasuke Uchiha

naruto_673___sasuke_s_rinnegan_by_naruto

Last 5 Posts:

well I suppose that works...

but my way is more fun...

It is more fun you're right

I meant I could see Kishimoto putting Sakura in a position were she has to heal a knocked out Naruto and Sasuke at the end of the fight. And she may only have enough chakra to save one of them if she gives Obito all her chakra.

Another option is she would have saved up enough chakra to save both by the end of the fight but then she has to choose which one to save 1st. In these situations Naruto and Sasuke would be unconscious and injured.

This was somewhat foreshadowed a while back when Sakura wondered who she would choose to save 1st out of Naruto and Sasuke. Sakura hasn't made this choice yet since she didn't know Sasuke was injured when Naruto had the nine tails taken out of him.

Naruto's healing is far better then Sakura's and Tsunade's, it almost looks like Kishimoto gave Naruto better healing so Sakura would have less to do.

LAWL. And there were people dreaming about him having some Indy style adventures in the desert.  :lol:

He really looks pathetic here. And despite being Rinnegan his space-time jutsu is crap compared to Kamui; it can't teleport between dimensions.

Teleportation =/= Space Time jutsu. I thought this was obvious by now.

Sasuke's Rinnegan grants him the ability to transport (like FTG) to anything he points his eyes to. Not rip a hole between dimensions like Kamui.

#2 ixSheng

ixSheng

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:26 PM

Looks like Sasuke has a bad case of pink eye in this img.. Not one of the better pieces of fan art.

• ddboy102 and OP Eyes FTW like this

Don't let anything anyone posts distract you from the fact that Krillin was the first of U7 to get knocked out in the ToP :laugh:

#3 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:03 AM

Yeah that's a terrible pic and it needs to go.

• ddboy102 and OP Eyes FTW like this

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#4 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,106 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:25 AM

OMG!!!

IT'S ROCKSUKE BALBIHA!!!!!   :whooo:  

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#5 molattee

molattee

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:04 PM

I wonder. Can Sasuke deactivate/activate the sharinnegan or is it completely permanent? 

#6 ixSheng

ixSheng

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:43 PM

I wonder. Can Sasuke deactivate/activate the sharinnegan or is it completely permanent? 

Well we don't really have a real answer but we do have panels that you can interpret for yourself and decide what you believe.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/675/4

http://www.mangapand...m/naruto/675/13

http://www.mangapand...m/naruto/675/17

http://www.mangapand...m/naruto/675/18

http://www.mangapand...m/naruto/675/19

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/676/3

Sasuke closed his eye for quite some time similar to how Kakashu would during a fight when he may still need to use his Sharingan. Why he closed his eye we don't really know.. Was it to conserve chakra? Was it because his technique when exhausted requires a charge time similar to Deva Path? Did he close his eye because he can't simply turn that one off? 

I don't really know what I think of the instance because he didn't turn his right eye off either and if it was chakra consumption he was worried about I'd think he'd turn the right eye to his normal black eyes and close the left eye if he can't turn that off.

Don't let anything anyone posts distract you from the fact that Krillin was the first of U7 to get knocked out in the ToP :laugh:

#7 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,205 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:54 PM

If the RG can be deactivated, then the SRG should be able to be turned off as well.

The only problem with that is the forehead eye. As far as we know, that eye is always active as a SRG and doesn't go back to a normal eye. So it's hard to know how that affects a SRG that is in a normal eye socket.

• ixSheng likes this

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#8 molattee

molattee

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:26 AM

If the RG can be deactivated, then the SRG should be able to be turned off as well.

The only problem with that is the forehead eye. As far as we know, that eye is always active as a SRG and doesn't go back to a normal eye. So it's hard to know how that affects a SRG that is in a normal eye socket.

What makes me believe that the SRG is permanent is based on the simple fact he hasn't reverted back to a normal SG/MSG in that left eye. If you look closely since he attained the SRG, he often switches his right eye from SG to MSG and vice-versa. It's been a normal habit in Sasuke's character to do that because that's his method to preserve chakra.

#9 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:27 PM

It could simply be that he was on the battlefield and had to be ready to fight at any moment and its easier to close his eye than deactivate it.

• Five-Tailed-Fenrir likes this

Over-Powered Eyes For the Win!

#10 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:56 PM

Yeah that's a terrible pic and it needs to go.

Yup along with Sasuke himself too. XP

#11 ixSheng

ixSheng

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:48 AM

What makes me believe that the SRG is permanent is based on the simple fact he hasn't reverted back to a normal SG/MSG in that left eye. If you look closely since he attained the SRG, he often switches his right eye from SG to MSG and vice-versa. It's been a normal habit in Sasuke's character to do that because that's his method to preserve chakra.

When has he changed from MS to SG? I don't recall seeing that at any point he's always had MS since getting his SRG iirc. 

#12 The Witcher

The Witcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:51 AM

Sasuke doesn't have a regular Rinnegan like Madara's but the RinneSharingan from Kaguya and Madara's forehead which is permanent and can't be deactivated.

I wonder if the Rinnegan itself increases his chakra reserves. Watching him struggle in the desert, I'm not sure.

#13 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:32 AM

It could simply be that he was on the battlefield and had to be ready to fight at any moment and its easier to close his eye than deactivate it.

We've seen time and again that activating the eye is an instantaneous action, that doesn't require any charge-up, simply the will to activate it. It takes as much effort as it does to open or close the eye, which would make that explanation a little silly. 

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#14 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:44 AM

We've seen time and again that activating the eye is an instantaneous action, that doesn't require any charge-up, simply the will to activate it. It takes as much effort as it does to open or close the eye, which would make that explanation a little silly. 

it would make more sense to just close the eye and keep that special chakra flowing than to shut down the chakra flow completely. 

//It takes as much effort as it does to open or close the eye//

Prove it

#15 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:48 AM

it would make more sense to just close the eye and keep that special chakra flowing than to shut down the chakra flow completely. 

//It takes as much effort as it does to open or close the eye//

Prove it

Not really, as when the eye's closed the chakra's clearly not being used or drained from his body. If it is, there's no point in closing the eye at all. There's then no difference in the eye being closed or the eye being deactivated, as in both scenarios the user of the eye doesn't have access to the chakra to use his jutsu. We could try to argue that by having the eye closed the chakra's quicker to access/activate, but there's no proof of that, and it would be a somewhat silly explanation for Kishi to make, when we've seen numerous people activate their eye's and then instantly cast a technique.

One's a physical action, one's caused due to a mental command.

Edited by Ace1225, 09 July 2014 - 07:50 AM.

#16 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:51 AM

Not really, as when the eye's closed the chakra's clearly not being used or drained from his body. If it is, there's no point in closing the eye at all. There's then no difference in the eye being closed or the eye being deactivated, as in both scenarios the user of the eye doesn't have access to the chakra to use his jutsu.

One's a physical action, one's caused due to a mental command.

The chakra would still be flowing but not being used as much when the eye is closed. 

#17 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:55 AM

The chakra would still be flowing but not being used as much when the eye is closed. 

Again, that doesn't really matter when people can deactivate the eye, not have any type of drain on chakra or chakra flow, and still instantly utilize their techniques. There's no benefit there.

#18 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:27 AM

so theres no difference in completely shutting down the chakra flow and closing the eye to you? ok boss :rolleyes:

#19 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:08 PM

Your original argument was that he closes his eye instead of deactivating it because that's somehow easier on Sasuke, which makes no sense because no such thing's ever been shown. The idea that keeping the chakra active makes it easier to use or something along those lines is the same, something that's never been shown. And as i've pointed out, it'd be pointless for Kishi to even have that be the reason, seeing as he's shown Dojutsu users activate their eyes and instantly start using the techniques from the eye right afterwards. Basically, there's no benefit to Sasuke happening here. Sasuke's not letting his eye transform back to normal, which you're saying would be him completely shutting down the chakra flow and thereby not suffer from any chakra drain whatsoever. So if he's not choosing to do that you need to come up with a credible reason for him to keep the eye open, which you've failed to do.

If there's a difference between closing an eye, or shutting it down completely, it'd be that there's less of a chakra drain. However, that's not what Sasuke's doing, and that's not what you're arguing for him to do anyways, so that's a point that doesn't help you in any way my man.  :meh:

Edited by Ace1225, 09 July 2014 - 12:09 PM.

• vansonbee likes this

#20 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:02 PM

If there's a difference between closing an eye, or shutting it down completely, it'd be that there's less of a chakra drain. However, that's not what Sasuke's doing, and that's not what you're arguing for him to do anyways, so that's a point that doesn't help you in any way my man. 

Uh, what? That's exactly what my argument is....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users