469 replies to this topic

#461 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 03:52 PM

Actually, sealing powerful people is apparently easy, considering how much they did it to the Edo Tensei's during the war. 

• Chillman likes this

Over-Powered Eyes For the Win!

#462 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,793 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:38 PM

I was talking about the second time. If sealing a powerful person were easy, wouldn't he have done that to Madara instead of trying to kill him?

That's my point with the Edos. People couldn't keep him down long enough to seal him, how would one construct a jail to keep him in check?

Hashirama was fairly banged up the by the end of the battle. You're assuming he had the stamina to create such a seal at the time. Or that he'd even want to let Madara live at that point anyways.

The Kage's actually had Madara nearly sealed, until he called on Perfect Susano-o. Hashirama then had him nearly sealed again, until he was fully revived. Both of those were instances where Madara was then at absolute max. Take a high level ninja at max and have him/her try to seal up Madara or any ninja for that matter when they're beaten to a pulp and I don't see why there'd ever be a problem, as they wouldn't even be in a condition to defend themselves. 

In regards to Sasuke, who I was speaking of not Madara, I also wasn't speaking of the middle of a battle, so that's moot. I was speaking in terms of punishment afterwards, when he would've already been captured. You have a rotating squadron of high level ninja with the ability to absorb chakra, plus seal his chakra and Kekkai Genkai away. Keep him in a cell that also contains the ability to absorb chakra, even keep him wrapped in whatever chains or blocks that you want beyond that. Not really that difficult once the chakra's taken care of, especially if 5 villages are pulling their resources together to punish Sasuke.

Edited by Ace1225, 09 February 2016 - 04:44 PM.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#463 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,067 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 09 February 2016 - 05:28 PM

Both of those were instances where Madara was then at absolute max.

Eh Kinda sorta, I'd say. 

I mean it didn't seem like he really went all out in just about any of his battles. 

Sure he flexed his muscles at some points. But never really all out and to the max.

Same as with Kaguya. 

Both of whom, had all the time and abilities to stomp their opponents, but yet due to plot ... didn't.

Well for Madara, I'll give that he destroyed the Kages. But only after a certain amount of time.

An also he never killed them either. He just beat them and left them to suffer. Which is ... whatever.

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#464 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,793 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 06:26 PM

Eh Kinda sorta, I'd say. 

I mean it didn't seem like he really went all out in just about any of his battles. 

Sure he flexed his muscles at some points. But never really all out and to the max.

Same as with Kaguya. 

Both of whom, had all the time and abilities to stomp their opponents, but yet due to plot ... didn't.

Well for Madara, I'll give that he destroyed the Kages. But only after a certain amount of time.

An also he never killed them either. He just beat them and left them to suffer. Which is ... whatever.

By max I mean he was in perfect health.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#465 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,067 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 09 February 2016 - 06:31 PM

By max I mean he was in perfect health.

Aside from being a Zombie? lol

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#466 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,793 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 06:58 PM

Aside from being a Zombie? lol

Yes lol though even being a zombie came with benefits, because that put him in a better position to play around as you said he was (And he most certainly was). After all, as an Edo he didn't need to worry about chakra (Of which he already had a massive amount while living) or taking wounds, the latter of which is probably the most beneficial. That's really what allowed the fight with the Kages to even go on as long as it did. Because had he been living I think he would've just left to go find the Kyuubi and the other Bijuu far sooner and therefore just killed the Kages from the jump.

#467 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,200 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 09 February 2016 - 07:34 PM

Actually, sealing powerful people is apparently easy, considering how much they did it to the Edo Tensei's during the war. 

Those are likely jutsu developed after ninja grouped together in villages. 

Before that, fuinjutsu were probably weak except for very few clans that specialized in it.

There's also the potential problem of him jutsu overwhelming the seal with chakra like he did to Gaara's Shukaku pyramid seal. 

If he ovewhelmed a seal made from a bijuu's body, he would overwhelm pretty much anything except Kushina and Karin's Sage DNA chains. 

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#468 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 10:48 PM

If the video games tell us any useful info–––Sasuke's Susano was absolutely dwarfed by Madara's in the latest video game.

Over-Powered Eyes For the Win!

#469 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,200 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 17 February 2016 - 12:21 AM

Probably, but it's not like it matters.

If Naruto could make armor with his chakra or if he could make Adamantine Chains like Kushina, those would also dwarf Sasuke's Susano'o. They would likely dwarf Madara's as well.

However, that chakra advantage did not allow Naruto to trounce Sasuke in their fight. 

BTW I'm really mad that neither Kushina or Karin are able to use Adamantine Chains in the game. 

The designers spent all that damn time thinking up combos for them and didn't use the chains? WTF? 

They wasted our own time and ours with that.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#470 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:11 PM

this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users