#41 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:15 AM

http://www.mangapand...m/naruto/685/19

So Sasuke's eye power is similar to Kamui, but way inferior. He can only teleport himself, and that too only for short distances.

Mangekyo Sharingan > Rinnegan?

You never miss an opportunity to bash Sasuke lol.
  • Five-Tailed-Fenrir likes this

Over-Powered Eyes For the Win!

#42 TimeMask

TimeMask

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:45 AM

Sasuke was able to swap with one of Naruto's black spheres to stop himself falling into the lava which means Sasuke may be able to swap with any solid jutsu.

When I say solid I mean something physical like rasengan or a earth jutsu. He may be able to swap with a wind rasengan shuriken since he could swap with one of Naruto's black spheres. Naruto had 6 black spheres in one chapter then he has 5 after Sasuke teleports to Naruto.

If Naruto's uses a rasengan and Sasuke swaps with it then Naruto loses his attack and this gives Sasuke a good opening to attack.

It seems Sasuke can swap with people so he could cover the ground he is standing on with black flames then he swaps with a person.

Then the person has black flames on them and Sasuke can use blaze release to spread the flames over their body and turn the flames into spikes.

He jumps off a cliff or volcano and swaps with a person. Or he just jumps in the air and swaps with a person. The person will be more vulnerable because they will be falling which makes it more easy to hit them.

Edited by TimeMask, 15 July 2014 - 08:14 AM.

• The Witcher likes this

#43 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,325 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:04 AM

Aka one more hax jutsu with no explanation whatsoever.
  • Shola likes this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#44 TimeMask

TimeMask

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:39 AM

Mangastream translation for Sasuke's teleport jutsu "I can swap places in an instance from a distance... although it does have a limit on exactly how far".

This translation doesn't mention a "object" so I wonder if Sasuke can telelport anywhere in his range without needing an object or maybe this translation is wrong.

It does make sense he would need a object to swap with in order to teleport. For example FTG uses seals to teleport and kamui has another dimension its connected to. 

Edited by TimeMask, 15 July 2014 - 08:43 AM.

#45 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,243 posts
  • LocationWherever I'm Needed.

User's Awards

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:34 AM

Maybe he could use mirrors or something to enhance how far he can use the jutsu. Another option is that his jutsu will evolve the more he uses it, kinda like Susanoo.

Oh, there's also the potential Hawk Sage Mode with long range vision.

#46 The Witcher

The Witcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:48 AM

You just need to think of all the creative ways Sasuke can use his swap teleport jutsu.

Sasuke could throw his sword on the floor then swap with it when a person runs to him. Then the person runs into his sword and Sasuke can use a jutsu to hit them in the back.

If you try to stay away from objects then Sasuke could just throw a object at you and then swap with it.

Sasuke should be able to swap with rocks, balls of dust which are common things you can find. He should be able to swap with a persons clothes and maybe some grass but we don't know what he can't swap with yet.

It looks like he can swap with people since he told Naruto to attack him then suddenly Naruto and Sasuke are next to Madara. It also looked like he teleported Kaguya with his swap jutsu.

Keep in mind he can swap without seals while FTG needs seals and kamui takes time to transport yourself. Sasuke can swap himself with a object quicker then kamui can teleport yourself.

Problem is he's limited to swapping, that too only objects within a relatively short distance in his line of sight. Way more limited than Hiraishin w/ kunais and Kamui. 

#47 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,200 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:26 PM

Well, we know how Sasuke's jutsu works.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#48 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,243 posts

User's Awards

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:45 PM

Mangastream translation for Sasuke's teleport jutsu "I can swap places in an instance from a distance... although it does have a limit on exactly how far".

This translation doesn't mention a "object" so I wonder if Sasuke can telelport anywhere in his range without needing an object or maybe this translation is wrong.

It does make sense he would need a object to swap with in order to teleport. For example FTG uses seals to teleport and kamui has another dimension its connected to. 

I don't think he needs to swap with an object. I'd go with mangastream on this, until we get the official Viz translation.

#49 The Witcher

The Witcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:46 PM

I don't think he needs to swap with an object. I'd go with mangastream on this, until we get the official Viz translation.

If not we wouldn't see Sakura's jacket in the desert dimension on the last panel.

#50 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:25 PM

If not we wouldn't see Sakura's jacket in the desert dimension on the last panel.

Tru

Over-Powered Eyes For the Win!

#51 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:40 PM

he probably just swaps himself out with small things when he does It and makes it look like hes just straight up teleporting.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#52 The Witcher

The Witcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:40 PM

he probably just swaps himself out with small things when he does It and makes it look like hes just straight up teleporting.

That's actually the same principle as FTG, except it's not limited to kunai.

• Ace1225 likes this

#53 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,793 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:36 PM

That's actually the same principle as FTG, except it's not limited to kunai.

Neither is FTG. Remember all that matters for that is the seal. Wherever Minato has placed one it can teleport to; also the seals never fade, unless the object is was placed on is destroyed I assume.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#54 Sage Naruto16

Sage Naruto16

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:17 AM

http://www.mangapand...m/naruto/685/19

So Sasuke's eye power is similar to Kamui, but way inferior. He can only teleport himself, and that too only for short distances.

Mangekyo Sharingan > Rinnegan?

Nope. This is an accurate translation of what Sasuke says about his ability. 

Sasuke: this is my ability. it swaps me(/my space) with a distant space in an instance...although the distance range is restricted/fixed...
Thankfully (/thanks to your vest) it reached this far(/here).

Courtesy of the resident translator Takl from NF. Sasuke's swaps his space with another space which is basically him teleporting but it has a limited range but swapping with objects enables him to extend that range which is why he was able to reach Sakura. He's not limited to swapping with only objects though as he showed when dodging Madara's lightning and teleporting behind Naruto nor is it limited to only his line of sight as he instantly moved Madara and Kaguya without even looking at them and teleported behind Naruto without looking at him. He can also move others instantly without physically touching them as he did with Madara and Kaguya. 

Edited by Sage Naruto16, 18 July 2014 - 07:21 AM.

#55 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,243 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:24 AM

Nope. This is an accurate translation of what Sasuke says about his ability. 

Courtesy of the resident translator Takl from NF. Sasuke's swaps his space with another space which is basically him teleporting but it has a limited range but swapping with objects enables him to extend that range which is why he was able to reach Sakura. He's not limited to swapping with only objects though as he showed when dodging Madara's lightning and teleporting behind Naruto nor is it limited to only his line of sight as he instantly moved Madara and Kaguya without even looking at them and teleported behind Naruto without looking at him. He can also move others instantly without physically touching them as he did with Madara and Kaguya. 

Teleporting behind Naruto: Sasuke could have swapped places with a Gudōdama.

Moving Kaguya: There were falling rocks all over the place. Sasuke could have swapped her with one of them.

Moving Madara: Didn't really move Madara. Madara was rushing at him and Sasuke swapped places with his sword, which Madara flew into. Unless you were talking about another time he teleported Madara.

The only time there was no noticeable object that he traded places with was when he first used it to dodge Madara's Inton Raiha.

• The Witcher likes this

#56 The Witcher

The Witcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:30 AM

Yup. Sasuke needs a distinct object that he can notice from a distance to swap to. Otherwise in the latest chapter he could have just swapped with thin air behind Sakura or with a random speck of dust on the ground.

Neither is FTG. Remember all that matters for that is the seal. Wherever Minato has placed one it can teleport to; also the seals never fade, unless the object is was placed on is destroyed I assume.

But Sasuke doesn't need to plant any seals. He sees an object and swaps places with it.

#57 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,243 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:33 AM

Sasuke should learn a jutsu that makes it rain, or you know a create thunderstorm. Using the lightning to create powerful lightning jutsu and the raindrops to swap with and teleport anywhere on the battlefield.

Edit:

Spoiler

Edited by ANewLight, 18 July 2014 - 09:40 AM.

#58 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,067 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:01 AM

@ANewLight - In other words something like the jutsu Pain/Nagato used?

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#59 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,793 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:13 AM

But Sasuke doesn't need to plant any seals. He sees an object and swaps places with it.

Ok? I was pointing out that FTG isn't limited to kunai. It's limited to whatever object the seal is on and Sasuke's is limited to objects within a certain area. 

Sasuke should learn a jutsu that makes it rain, or you know a create thunderstorm. Using the lightning to create powerful lightning jutsu and the raindrops to swap with and teleport anywhere on the battlefield.

Edit:

That....would actually be pretty awesome, though Kishi would never do it. Many characters have abilities they could use more effectively but don't, for the sake of the story of course.  B)

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#60 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:21 AM

Teleporting behind Naruto: Sasuke could have swapped places with a Gudōdama.

Moving Kaguya: There were falling rocks all over the place. Sasuke could have swapped her with one of them.

Moving Madara: Didn't really move Madara. Madara was rushing at him and Sasuke swapped places with his sword, which Madara flew into. Unless you were talking about another time he teleported Madara.

The only time there was no noticeable object that he traded places with was when he first used it to dodge Madara's Inton Raiha.

allow me to help build on this.

sasuke doesn't need to be looking at an object he teleports to, he just needs to have looked at where it is period. a recording function rather then a direct line of sight type deal like kumai. rather then having to point, sasuke merely needs to record.
  • vansonbee likes this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users