• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#121 CDFR-OM

CDFR-OM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 02:50 PM

I was so happy to see Kuromine smile. And Youko was cute as always, but again there was something special about it, something more than usual.

Now, let's see them go to college together!

#122 taichi

taichi

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,766 posts
  • LocationThe 7 Men Room

Posted 18 May 2016 - 08:39 AM

Had picked this up cuz I'd seen the name here and there. At first it didn't seem any different than your typical Shounen Romance. But the jokes are quite hilarious and the author is good at hiding devastating details in plain sight. Like how the perverted glasses guy in the freshman year carries around a sword in his waist. Hinting at him potentially being related to non-human stuff. Or like how his glasses look exactly like the perverted professor god of fortune. Or stuff like Momochi's accessories being almost identical to Rin's; yet until Momochi was revealed to be a time traveller I hadn't paid attention to it. You really can't let your guard down with this author.

So yeah; for the comedy and the masterful detail disguising I'll be tuning in for Jitsu wa. And hope scanlators speed up the updates...

Flatlord%20Misuzu.gif

#123 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 14 February 2017 - 10:08 PM

Looks like chapter 196 is the final chapter of the series. A bit sad to see that it has ended, but maybe it is good that the series doesn't overstay its welcome. I need to catch back up with this now that I have a laptop again, but I have followed some of the recent chapters which are always great. It is one of those rare series where every chapter is entertaining. I've looked at the spoilers for the final chapter and it looks to have a satisfying ending, which is good. Probably once all the chapters are scanlated I'll read it in one go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users