Photo

Question Time with azer_moli

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
55 replies to this topic

Poll: Question Time with azer_moli (29 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should we question next?

1. Archshot (6 votes [5.66%])

Percentage of vote: 5.66%

2. Echo (5 votes [4.72%])

Percentage of vote: 4.72%

3. Relinquisher (8 votes [7.55%])

Percentage of vote: 7.55%

4. Gnag (9 votes [8.49%])

Percentage of vote: 8.49%

5. Makaze (7 votes [6.60%])

Percentage of vote: 6.60%

6. Meadow1 (4 votes [3.77%])

Percentage of vote: 3.77%

7. Raiden (6 votes [5.66%])

Percentage of vote: 5.66%

8. DrugzRule (9 votes [8.49%])

9. Godpachi (12 votes [11.32%])

Percentage of vote: 11.32%

10. ZCOverload (9 votes [8.49%])

11. Metal Heart (7 votes [6.60%])

12. Goddess Nike (7 votes [6.60%])

13. Lone_ant (5 votes [4.72%])

Percentage of vote: 4.72%

14. soccerislife (4 votes [3.77%])

Percentage of vote: 3.77%

15. Insane Soul (8 votes [7.55%])

Percentage of vote: 7.55%

Vote

#1 Makaze

Makaze

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:40 AM

Welcome to Question Time with azer_moli! Ask away.

Remember to be respectful, and above all, enjoy yourselves.

Notes:
  • You may ask a maximum of 5 questions unless the person being asked the questions agrees to answering more. We don't want to overwhelm them.
  • Follow the forum rules.
  • Further rules found in the the discussion thread.
Spoiler Locked Nominations List

Spoiler Single Nominations List

Spoiler Hiatus

Spoiler Declined Particiation

I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

ibdl7kCi5PMto4.png
τη καλλίστη | Fallacious | Technical | BBCode Editor

#2 YoWid

YoWid

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:48 AM

Hello~

1. What are the book(s) you read that you don't mind re-reading it/them more than twice? Why?

2. If you can somehow convince Kubo to rewrite Rukia (personality-wise), what/how would she going to be?

3. If you get stranded in an empty island and you can write something to put in a bottle to be cast upon the sea, what would you write?

4. Most favorite drink?

5. First/current impressions of me?

Spoiler Music by Gazillions

#3 Gnag

Gnag

川 ̄_ゝ ̄)ノ ハロー♪

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:07 AM

1/ what are you/did you study in school?
2/ what keeps you coming back to OMF?
3/ first /current impressions If you have any.
4/ are you afraid you're gonna melt when you walk out in the rain because you're so sweet? :3
5/ how does a. Regular day look for you?

Edited by Gnag, 26 July 2014 - 02:07 AM.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Magic

#4 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,291 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:29 AM

Hey~

Thank you all for the votes :) 

Hello~

1. What are the book(s) you read that you don't mind re-reading it/them more than twice? Why?

2. If you can somehow convince Kubo to rewrite Rukia (personality-wise), what/how would she going to be?

3. If you get stranded in an empty island and you can write something to put in a bottle to be cast upon the sea, what would you write?

4. Most favorite drink?

5. First/current impressions of me?

Spoiler

1/ what are you/did you study in school?
2/ what keeps you coming back to OMF?
3/ first /current impressions If you have any.
4/ are you afraid you're gonna melt when you walk out in the rain because you're so sweet? :3
5/ how does a. Regular day look for you?

Spoiler

#5 Phenomiracle

Phenomiracle

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:12 AM

Hey azer~

1. What's your standing height?

2. What's the best lie you've ever told and gotten away with?

3. You've gotten a bit snappy lately (I love it, you're almost as good at snide remarks as I am) in the FT section, is there a reason for it?

4. What are the first three things that come to your mind when you read this question?

5. First/Current impressions?

L o y a l t y              |             B l o o d l i n e

ZmZNGgT.gif

#6 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,291 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:06 AM

Hey azer~

1. What's your standing height?

2. What's the best lie you've ever told and gotten away with?

3. You've gotten a bit snappy lately (I love it, you're almost as good at snide remarks as I am) in the FT section, is there a reason for it?

4. What are the first three things that come to your mind when you read this question?

5. First/Current impressions?

Spoiler

#7 soccerislife

soccerislife

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:24 AM

Hey there. :)

I would ask if you love reading, but I think that's been made apparent. X) So I'll go with, how'd you get into reading?

Were there any books that blew your mind to the point of being speechless?

I love music and I also love languages, so I've been using French songs to help with learning French. x) Any you could recommend? Preferably easy to follow. cx

How would you feel if you met your younger self or how they would feel?

Can we ask more than five questions?

Edited by soccerislife, 26 July 2014 - 07:25 AM.

KUn5clI.jpg

Too lazy to change the sig. Found the avatar too hilarious to pass up though. xD

#8 YoWid

YoWid

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:38 AM

Spoiler if allowed more than 5 questions X))

Edited by YoWid, 26 July 2014 - 08:42 AM.

Spoiler Music by Gazillions

#9 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:35 AM

Azer... So I think I asked you my defaults the first time, so this time around

First/Current impressions?
Why should I read Fairy Tale?
What manga that is not popular would you reccomend for me to read?
An evil Djinn states that you must conquer the world, else he will destroy reality. So, how would you go about it?
You can pick five people to assist you in this world conquering. Who would they be and why (they must be alive)
Sell Kubera to me as a Manga to read as if I had never read it before.

The Nominations for OMF Top 20 ongoing Manga for August/September are over. The results can be seen here!

http://onemangaforum...tember-edition/

Don't like the results? Then vote in the 4th Quarter poll in January

#10 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,291 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:47 AM

Oh right, you can ask more than 5 questions, I forgot to say so. ^^"

Hey there. :)

I would ask if you love reading, but I think that's been made apparent. X) So I'll go with, how'd you get into reading?

Were there any books that blew your mind to the point of being speechless?

I love music and I also love languages, so I've been using French songs to help with learning French. x) Any you could recommend? Preferably easy to follow. cx

How would you feel if you met your younger self or how they would feel?

Can we ask more than five questions?

Spoiler

Spoiler if allowed more than 5 questions X))

Spoiler

#11 Acnologia

Acnologia

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:22 AM

Hello azer!

We never truly talked to each other and I think it's time we did, it's a shame we haven't so far.

From the answers you've given so far you're an extremely interesting person - I always thought you were, mind you!

You're also one of the few who truly enjoy FT without bitching every chapter, and that makes you a unicorn - rare, mythical, nearly impossible to find  :lol:

Onward with the Qs!

1. I see you're a literary woman, I like that. But bitter surprise! So far, you haven't mentioned my favorite French author - Camus! Which of his works have you read? Which one did you enjoy the most? And if you don't like him and his works at all, why?

2. Out of all the characters that you've encountered in your literary/manga+anime experience, which are the ones that reflects you the most? Like, nature, temper, ideals and so forth.

3. What's your favorite Fairy Tail arc and why?

4. First/current impressions of me?

5. Do you enjoy traveling? What countries have you visited?

Never forget @ Satan

PnxeAX8.jpg

"Uwaaa! IchiRuki no namida! Oishiiiiiiiiii" - Tite Kubo

#12 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,291 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:29 AM

Azer... So I think I asked you my defaults the first time, so this time around

First/Current impressions?
Why should I read Fairy Tale?
What manga that is not popular would you reccomend for me to read?
An evil Djinn states that you must conquer the world, else he will destroy reality. So, how would you go about it?
You can pick five people to assist you in this world conquering. Who would they be and why (they must be alive)
Sell Kubera to me as a Manga to read as if I had never read it before.

Spoiler

Gotta leave for a family meeting soon, I might be a bit late for the next replies, I'm sorry (but I'm back tomorrow for sure in any case).

Acnologia, if I can, I'll reply before I leave! 

#13 Acnologia

Acnologia

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:33 AM

No problem, take your time! I don't mind waiting :) even if I'm really curious

Never forget @ Satan

PnxeAX8.jpg

"Uwaaa! IchiRuki no namida! Oishiiiiiiiiii" - Tite Kubo

#14 Wingman

Wingman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:41 AM

Hello azer!

1) How's life?

2) Waffles or pancakes?

3) I hear you are taking over the world. Who are your partners in crime?

4) Recommend us your favorite dish.

5) First and current impression, if any?

joker-s-pencil-trick-o.gif

#15 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

A charming jerk

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,614 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:20 AM

This time I won't miss it.

1-Obligatory First Impresions of me, and currents question

2-Favorite Characters and why?

3-Top 5 best moments in any manga/anime you have read or watched?

4-Is there anything you would like Takei to change in how he has been handling the manga? Any particular character you would like to see back in Flowers excluding Matamune?

5-France has always been a place I would like to visit before I die, is there any place you would recommend me and why?

#16 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:06 PM

1. Top 10 favorite manga? (Whether you elaborate on them is your choice. But I know Shin Angyo Onshi must be in there you have to elaborate on it :aww:)

All-time favorite? If you can only read one manga for the rest of your life which would it be (completed or ongoing)?

2. Top 5 male manga characters? 5 female? (be it because of badassery, trolling prowess, sexual presence, development, depth, appearance, abilities, power, intelligence etc.)

Top 5 characters of each of the Big3, Fairy Tail, Kubera and HxH? (so 5 each)

4. You can choose 3 mangaka to make the greatest manga of all time, who would you choose? Who do what?

For example: 1 does art, 1 does storyline and character development, 1 is responsible for a specific task like comedy OR you can have 2 do art (1 draws characters, the other draws background, for example) and all 3 do storyline etc. It's up to you.

5. 5 literary novels that are as perfect and flawless as they can possibly be in your opinion, both quality-wise and enjoyment-wise? (Those that you've listed in previous questions not counted)

6. F/C impression?

7. Your ideal romantic partner's traits? Both personality and appearance (something more specific and less common than chocolate abs or nice breast, I mean :xD:. Like a sexy beard or high cheek, for example)

Can you imagine marrying/being with someone who are nothing like that model as long as you love him/her enough (like, you only like younger man but somehow end up with a guy 20 years older than you) or do you completely cross out that possibility and only aim for your ideal model (or at least someone 70% like that)?

8. Monogamy or Polygamy? Purely from your moral/ethical perspective and preference.

9. 5 French literary novels or fantasy fiction you'd recommend me? (English trans available, of course).

10. If Tomoe had never died and stuffs had worked out perfectly, you think Kenshin can still lovey Kaoru, assuming they would still meet? You like KenshinxTomoe or KenshinxKaoru or KenshinxMegumi?

11. If you can marry one of them, Hisoka, Luxus, Zoro, Byakuya, Munsu who would you choose? Why and why not? Remember that their personalities are the same as in manga, so you might want to consider the possibility Hisoka wants to fight you if he ever find out you're Superwoman, for example.

12. If you did not do Lit, what would you have chosen to do in Uni, money does not matter?

13. Has there ever been a moment, in real life, manga or TV you see someone sooooo ''yummy'' you would think ''I care not about his/her background, personality or if he/she does drug or not etc.'' ? Now let say you are with your lifetime partner and you find out he/she does have that experience sometimes, but still loyal to you, genuinely, do you not mind at all or would you understand but still get very jealous?

14. Trolley problem. What would you do, pull the lever or not?

15. After finishing your current study and exams, you become a high school (or whatever it is called in France) teacher. The last year, btw. One of your students (male or female depends on who you like) comes up and confesses to you that he/she loves you. This student is very smart and mature. Now 2 situations:

a. Totally your type. What would you do, everything considered?

b. Not your type. How do you refuse?

Seriously, the meter system is way better :3

Excellent!!! Another great thing about you. Inch and feet sucks.

160 cm.

I really can't tell from your photos. I thought you were about 170cm in the picture shows you're standing. :P

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#17 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:23 PM

Spoiler

2h7297a.jpg

Pro Scientia Atque Sapientia

#18 Hadz-x

Hadz-x

Desolation comes upon the sky--

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

User's Awards

2    2    2   

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:39 PM

THIS TIME I WILL NOT MISS YOUR QT! AHA

1) what would your superhero name be? What would your super villain name be? Neither can use your username!

2) a piece of advice you've learnt over the course of your life and that you'd like to share with us?

3) uninspired, I know, but: first/current impressions of me?

4) favourite of life's simple pleasures? Ie. a cold drink on a hot day

5) what is a common misconception that you think people have of you? Why do you think that is?

6) for the following 24 hours, there is a blanket amnesty towards everyone who commits any crime during that time period. Anything and everything goes for the 24 hours that this amnesty lasts for. Without fear of recrimination, what laws do you think you would break, if any?

7) from your time at school/college/uni, what was one positive thing that you learned about yourself? Aside from the blanket answer of 'procrastination', what was one negative thing that you learned about yourself?

8) do other peoples opinions of you matter to you? Why?

9) recommend me some stand alone books? By this I mean books that are not part of a series or trilogy.

10) what is it about cycling that you enjoy so much?

11) what the hell happened to 'shu? (Rashugun)

12) you have to pick 5 people from OMf to help you commit a dastardly deed. Who is on your team and what role would they fulfil?

13) compare and contrast what you know of our personalities?

14) what is the most vivid dream you've ever had?

15) what is your favourite physical feature about yourself? What is your favourite personality trait of yourself?

16) how do you think you've changed as a person since your last question time?

17) is there a book or film or series that you used to love but now just annoys you? What? Why?

Edited by Hadz-x, 26 July 2014 - 01:10 PM.

Banner6.jpg

Spoiler

#19 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:54 PM

THIS TIME I WILL NOT MISS YOUR QT! AHA

You didn't miss it last time either though, in fact you were the first one to ask Azer questions in the previous thread :lol:

2h7297a.jpg

Pro Scientia Atque Sapientia

#20 Hadz-x

Hadz-x

Desolation comes upon the sky--

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

User's Awards

2    2    2   

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:55 PM

You didn't miss it last time either though, in fact you were the first one to ask Azer questions in the previous thread :lol:.

Seriously? Damn, I really thought I missed it, my memory is terrible! Sorry Azer! :psyduck:

Banner6.jpg

Spoiler