1. Why is Steel Ball Run far superior than all other JoJo parts? (Joseph the Troll not counted). Tell me everything that comes to your critics mind.
2. What would your own Stand's name be and what's its ability(ies)? Be as original and creative as possible, but still keep the ability related to your persona
Same as above but not Stand. Just ability in general. You can make up something silly and dumb like Law of Ueki's abilities.
3. 3 most beautiful, sexiest, I-so-wanna-eat-him/her celebrities? 3 male and 3 female.
4. Best dish you can cook?
Best dish(es) from your country? List some that are defining dishes of your culture and some that are...weird and your-country-exclusive that you think foreigners would not get used to them fast.
5. You know how some bands/groups/singers create albums whose title track(s) suck hard but the other songs are really great and should have been chosen as the promoted choices and because the title song that is used to promote is bad so the album and maybe even the artists completely go under radar and so underrated?
Well, tell me 5 such albums for Rock/metal and 5 more albums of other genres. I'd prefer as many underground/non-mainstream artists as possible.
6. What's so great about Fist of the North Star that distinguishes it from other WSJump's shounen and shounen in general?
7. Which one is the best Urasawa's manga and why?
8. 5 favorite JRPG games? 5 favorite Western RPG games?
9. How long does it take to learn guitar to play somewhat decently? Do you have to study music theories, how to read music scores and stuffs like that or you just learn how to play?
10. Thoughts on new HxH chapters?
1. First of all it is a spaghetti western, but given the weird japanese treatment (Do you call that a sushi western?) There needs to be more weird western stories (If anyone is sitting on something like One Piece in the wild west you are free to VM me with the name), Valentine is one of the best villains of all the parts, Johnny and Gyros bromance, a return to characters actually fighting themselves rather than letting their stands do the punching, and some really cool minor villains, like Blackmore and Ringo Roadagain.
2. Lost Reflections: If I can interact with one of your senses I can also control it. Illusions, making myself invisible and such, making you hear things, smell things, feel as long as I can interact with the sense. I can also create a black goo that can also control senses, but only in one way, if I smear it on the walls for example it will only change the wall into one certain thing, for example a brick wall.
3. I, me and myself. I have never cared about celebrities.
I cant think of anything, I am not sure it is because swedish food is boring or because everything weird I might eat is normal to me.
5. It was cheesy in a non-retarded way. Not that it was extremely intelligent, but it was a lot better than all the stupid main characters Dragon Ball brought to life.
6. Unn... no. If I like an album I usually like most of the album, if I do not like a song at first I end up liking it later.
You want 5 awesome, sorta undergroundish albums anyway?
Boris - Pink
maudlin of the Well - Bath/Leaving Your Body Map
Comus - First Utterance
Crimson Glory - Transcendence
7. 21st Centuary Boys, it was the first one I read. I like how he connected the childhood to the present.
8. I do not play a lot of RPGs XD So I'll just give a list of my favorites: The Mother series, Chrono Trigger and... Final Fantasy IX. Western RPGS? I played like... 5 minutes of Fallout New Vegas, 5 minutes of Oblivion and thats it...
9. 'Somewhat Decently' took me about a summer, but I knew theory from before, so I guess that was a little easier, and you do not really need to know thery, just use Youtube, if you want to write a song use three chords or a bunch of Power Chords, it is easy.
10. I have not read it XD
Puh, next one.
1. What are your five coolest mythical / legendary / fictional creatures?
2. I want you to creature your own legendary beast. You give me a setting, describes your creature and its deeds.
3. State a few reasons as to why pure good and pure evil are only worth being in fairytales.
4. If you had the opportunity to take over the world, would you do it or would it be too much of a pain to deal with? Of course, I want you to state a few reasons for your choice.
5. The world is about to end. But you have the ability to save the worthy people. What makes those people worthy? How many people would be saved then? (of course, it can be an approximation).
1. Unnumbered list.
Lou Carcohl, it is a snail, and a dragon, and it is awesome. I like weird, crawly things.
Vampires: I always liked vampires, I do prefer them somewhat... sexy, but still being bloodsucking, fabulous demons of the night. People these days forget that last part.
Dragons: They are big, they fly, they are majestic and they breath fire, it is awesome.
Mongolian Death Worm: Ok, some people would argue that it is not actually a mythological creature, but as there are no proof of it existing... it is. An extremely acidic worm, of death, like its name says.
Teachers: The greatest of all evils in the universe.
2. A blue bath duck. At first sight it just looks like any batch duck, except it is blue (Which for a chromaphobe would be enough to begin with, especially if the chromaphobe is also a Anatidaephobe), but after a while you will find that the water is getting colder, not that there is anything odd with that, things get colder all the time, it is the second law of thermodynamics at play (look at all the fancy words I know), but soon the water gets even colder, by the time you start shaking you realize that you should probably get out, but you can't, you are frozen to the bathtub and soon you will freeze to death, while the blue rubber duck is staring at you.
3. No matter what you do something will gain something and something else will lose something, and who decides what is right and wrong anyway?
4. Nah, I am not the ruler kind of person. I would have to deal with everyone hating me, and not that I usually care about that, but like this at least no one wants to kill me.
5. Everyone who can be useful in some way~ So artists of different kinds, scientists some plain people who can do plain people things, and people I just like in general. I guess thats a lot more than a misanthrope should save...
1. First / Current Impressions?
2. Any Stands you‘d like to see in Requiem?
3. You are a Haunted Manison. How do you await unknowing visitors?
1. I honestly can't remember any first, at the moment... you are ok.
2. The World and King Crimson just to see them mess up time even worse and Survivor for the laughs.
3. Oh, oh, this is the best question I gotten yet!
The house awaits you as an abandoned, but really nice looking little house, the lawn is a little overgrown, the driveway is a bit cracked, the paint is flaking a little, but in general nothing so bad that a little work could not make the house look really nice again. You try the front front door and find that it slides open without a problem, you walk inside the house, but you leave the door open. The hallway is really nice, there is a wardrobe not far from the door to the right and a mirror to the left. The hallway is pretty long and has 2 doors on each side and it ends from, what you can see from here a really nice living room. You decide to check out the living room when the wind suddenly slams the front door shut. You turn back and try to open it, but find that it is now locked. Oh well, there should be another way out.
You walk towards the living room and find it to be in perfect condition. In fact there is dinner by the table, you put your hand above the grilled hen and it is hot... wait a second... hen? A hendoes not have four legs, but otherwise it looks just like a grilled hen! You call out, there has to be someone here, some rich old guy who just does not care about gardening, or people in general, but no answer, the house is silent. You look at the table some more and you see that it is set for 3 and what is this silverware anyway? Thats not a fork, it is more like a lump of metal... and the vegetables are blue... You decide to stop freaking out about the dinner table and try to open a window, but as you had guessed, it was stuck. Maybe this was just some elaborate prank by someone, maybe you were getting filmed freaking out about blue lettuce and quadrupedal chicken?
You decide to check the other rooms. You decide to try the door on the left closest to the living room and behind door number one you find... the kitchen. It is eerily clean. There is not a stain anywhere, you could operate someone in here without them getting infected, in fact, you are probably the dirtiest thing in the kitchen. You decide to look around,. The fridge is empty, the freezer is empty, there is nothing in the trash and in the drawers there are more of that lumpy silverware.
The kitchen was empty, so you decide to try the room across and behind door number two there is a bathroom. The washing machine the taps are both running, the bath plug is in so it should be running over any minute now, but no, there is not a crease on the surface, not even the water from the tap is doing anything. In the bath there is a blue bath duck floating, it is staring at you, almost asking you to get in. You turn around to look in the bathroom cabinet, there is shampoo, toothpaste, regular stuff, but from brands you do not recognize.
This is starting to get really ridiculous. You walk out of the bathroom try a third door and find yourself in a bedroom, the bed is a double and nicely made. You decide to look under it and you find a tiny book. Inside there are some drawings of exotic flowers and animals you do not recognize, as you get towards the back of the drawing book you find that the line between plants an animals starts to disappear, there are trees growing eyes, lizards with flowers on their backs and on the last page there is a strange, blue bird with four legs.
You decide to check the very last door and behind door number four there are stairs going upwards. The attic was a lot less dirty than an attic should be, the boxes were orderly sorted, there was nothing in the way when you walked towards the only window and source of light and you looked outside. You saw woods, nothing more than trees and moss. You tried to open the window, but of course, it was stuck. You heard a sound coming from behind you, you saw a tiny, somewhat humanoid, child-like green thing with a third eye growing from a stalk on its head. It bared its teeth and started running towards you and you put all your weight against the window, you went through and you dropped to the ground below, the world turned black.
After who knows how long you woke from a woman tripping over you. She was just out jogging. You started saying something about the house, but you looked back and saw only woods. She took you to the hospital and they diagnosed you with a concussion, the official story was that you slipped and fell. You did nothing but sleeping and watching tv the following weeks. On a show about animals they showed a blue, quadrupedal bird.
I've never written this much XD That wont happen again, even if you keep asking me questions and bait me into writing more creepy pasta.
Edited by Metal Heart, 11 August 2014 - 03:52 PM.