Photo

Question Time with Metal Heart

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

Poll: Question Time with Metal Heart (32 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should we question next?

1. Archshot (7 votes [7.37%])

Percentage of vote: 7.37%

2. Echo (5 votes [5.26%])

Percentage of vote: 5.26%

3. Relinquisher (10 votes [10.53%])

Percentage of vote: 10.53%

4. Gnag (9 votes [9.47%])

Percentage of vote: 9.47%

5. Makaze (9 votes [9.47%])

Percentage of vote: 9.47%

6. Meadow1 (4 votes [4.21%])

Percentage of vote: 4.21%

7. Raiden (6 votes [6.32%])

Percentage of vote: 6.32%

8. ZCOverload (12 votes [12.63%])

Percentage of vote: 12.63%

9. Goddess Nike (6 votes [6.32%])

Percentage of vote: 6.32%

10. Lone_ant (7 votes [7.37%])

11. soccerislife (7 votes [7.37%])

12. Insane Soul (13 votes [13.68%])

Percentage of vote: 13.68%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Makaze

Makaze

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

User's Awards

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:52 PM

Welcome to Question Time with Metal Heart! Ask away.

Remember to be respectful, and above all, enjoy yourselves.

Notes:
  • You may ask a maximum of 5 questions unless the person being asked the questions agrees to answering more. We don't want to overwhelm them.
  • Follow the forum rules.
  • Further rules found in the the discussion thread.
Spoiler Locked Nominations List

Spoiler Single Nominations List

Spoiler Hiatus

Spoiler Declined Particiation

I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

ibdl7kCi5PMto4.png
τη καλλίστη | Fallacious | Technical | BBCode Editor

#2 Archshot

Archshot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 02:05 PM

Will definitely have to think of some questions, but for now, first/current impressions of me?

ccqshy5.png

Tag made by ZCOverload.

Check out his art thread here.

Are you a TF2 player? Join the TF2 Fanclub here.

#3 Gnag

Gnag

川 ̄_ゝ ̄)ノ ハロー♪

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

User's Awards

Posted 10 August 2014 - 02:55 PM

ra ra ra raahahhaaaawww! Metal peeetal. 

1/ How do you take care of your long hair? Do you use any products, do you brush it every day? is it smooth? 

2/ Why do you think it is that we have yet to get in to a deathly epic deathly manga battle even though we disagree on everything

3/ First and current impressions of me? 

4/ Now that you've graduated school, where do you see yourself in 6months-1year? 

5/ What do you think it is that makes you so adorable yet so freaky(inasupercoolwaytho)?

also can we ask more questions?

Edited by Gnag, 10 August 2014 - 03:13 PM.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Magic

#4 Baka-Dynasty

Baka-Dynasty

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:31 PM

Havent asked in a while hue ima ask you some questions when i get home :D

!Banana head fart man !

Selena_gomez_sig_by_litlemusa.jpg

*Knowledge can never replace friendship, i prefer to be an idiot*

Come check out my video room thread :3

http://onemangaforum...z-video-room-3/

Spoiler

#5 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Veneer

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,413 posts

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:37 PM

I think you'll like this video.

Fat Ed's Furry ****ing Guide to Metal

Anyways.

• Obligatory first/current impressions?
  • What would you like to see in the RP?
  • What songs, if any, do you like from a genre you'd otherwise hate?
  • Over the time I've known you, I've seen your tastes in metal change. What brought this on? You seemed to have been more into classic and avant-garde metal and now you're more into sludge/stoner/doom. Why is this?
  • Have you ever been in a band? Do you have any music you'd like to share?

I'll clear this with no continues!

wlpOFuA.gif

#6 Relinquisher

Relinquisher

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:28 PM

omgosh hi metal /waves

1. Do you think satan and jesus can ever get along truly?

2. Have you listened to any of the metal ive given to you more than once? 

3. Our manga tastes are super different but occasionally we both love the same thing, do you think you will ever appreciate some of the ones i love but you hate? (aka big 3 shonen type manga)

4. Since we never really did this, what would your SSB's character be?

5. F/C impressions? Have they changed since your last QT?

maybe more later perhaps O:

[Check out the Battle Contest] [] Battle Contest #5: Aokiji VS Fujitora

treeBW.png

Made by Relinquisher 

Spoiler Very Strange Quotes from OMF

#7 hollowhowl7

hollowhowl7

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:35 PM

Hej there Metabro Hearthkin! Some questions for you!

1. Can you describe your perfect adventure? Including who would accompany you, what the adventure would entail, and where it would take place.

2. Which is better and why: Holloween or Halloween?

3. When we finally get around to writing a story together, what should it be about?

4. Since joining The Catroom (or since it's ceaseless growth), have you changed in anyway? And if so, how?

5. Initial impression of me and how has it altered since then?

“I have set my life upon a cast, And I will stand the hazard of the die.”

#8 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts

User's Awards

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:58 PM

Will definitely have to think of some questions, but for now, first/current impressions of me?

Pre-historic: Koko talks to him, maybe I should talk to him to? He should be alright.

First: He is a cool cynic, like the rest on the Kokogroup, he is cool.

Current: Pretty cool.

ra ra ra raahahhaaaawww! Metal peeetal. 

1/ How do you take care of your long hair? Do you use any products, do you brush it every day? is it smooth? 

2/ Why do you think it is that we have yet to get in to a deathly epic deathly manga battle even though we disagree on everything

3/ First and current impressions of me? 

4/ Now that you've graduated school, where do you see yourself in 6months-1year? 

5/ What do you think it is that makes you so adorable yet so freaky(inasupercoolwaytho)?

also can we ask more questions?

1. *Cough* <.< More than basic showering, brushing now and then and such, I do not take care of it that much. It feels alright though, like as smooth as Carls or anything, he has a long, fabulous piece of silk on his head.

2. We havent really fought about anything since I stopped being a really annoying, bratty teenager who thought he was smarter than everyone else, but the reason is probably that neither of us care about manga that much, and we rarely read the same things anyway.

3. First: "Holy me this girl is so naive and annoying..." Current "Who is a cute little Naggy who I still haven't met even if we live in the same country? Yes you are! :aww:  "

4. Cleaning up other peoples crap, still not being in a band, just as bored as today and bitter way beyond my years. 

5. As a child I was really soft, overly sensitive, could cry on command if I wanted to, pretty creative and I just adored nature in general, however when both the teachers and your class"mates" (I hate that word, not as much as I hated them, but it is a bad word) turn on you because you are too weird and creative there is really not much more to do than harden. Somewhere along that way I got a night black sense of humor, a love for horror and the macabre and because I only spent my time with people I really liked I can't handle others. The bottom line is I might seem scary and freaky, but I am really just a big pile of fluff on the inside. (Unless I think you are annoying, then I will let you know it, and you will think I am really annoying too.)

Well, yes, but do not overload me. I dislike writing (I blame school for that too, school really does nothing else than ruin me...), and I work three days a week (Camping site, I clean) and I usually walk about 5 kilometers a day, if not more, so I am pretty dead when I get home, so don't give me a million questions I have to be really elaborate on, but also do not hold in a good question.

I think you'll like this video.

Fat Ed's Furry ****ing Guide to Metal

Anyways.

• Obligatory first/current impressions?
  • What would you like to see in the RP?
  • What songs, if any, do you like from a genre you'd otherwise hate?
  • Over the time I've known you, I've seen your tastes in metal change. What brought this on? You seemed to have been more into classic and avant-garde metal and now you're more into sludge/stoner/doom. Why is this?
  • Have you ever been in a band? Do you have any music you'd like to share?

1. First: He is ok. Current: He is ok.

2. Some genre shifts. So far we are really just being an adventure shounen.

3. Acid Bath used magic and made a good Grunge song.

Spoiler

I also enjoy some stuff Mike Patton does, even if he is partly to blame for nu metal. If he only had better taste, those six octaves of range are slightly wasted...

4. Boredom, really. Doom still sounds good to me most of the time, but now that is starting to kind of bore me to, so I guess it is Thrash and Death next XD

5. Not really, I sang in my friends band for about two weeks, but then I got a really bad cold for about two weeks and they realized during that time that the bassist could sort of sing, so that is my luck, doesnt stop be from trying to force my way in anyway XD

omgosh hi metal /waves

1. Do you think satan and jesus can ever get along truly?

2. Have you listened to any of the metal ive given to you more than once? 

3. Our manga tastes are super different but occasionally we both love the same thing, do you think you will ever appreciate some of the ones i love but you hate? (aka big 3 shonen type manga)

4. Since we never really did this, what would your SSB's character be?

5. F/C impressions? Have they changed since your last QT?

maybe more later perhaps O:

1. Considering how well we are getting along, maybe.

2. No XD

3. I used to be one of those hyperactive One Piece fanboys, then I found Berserk and you know, Seinen manga in general... I still like One Piece though, even if I think it has dropped in quality something awful lately.

I like Shounen manga, I just think most of it is way too generic. If they are not trying to be Dragon Ball they are trying to be One Piece. And all Seinen manga wants to be Fist Of The Northstar.

4. Oh, Reli, damn it, we need to do this... I would be a pretty tactical character, but easier to play than Rosalina and Robin.

5. First: I can't actually remember, so I looked back into my old question thread XD But nah, they are the same, you are interesting, but we do not talk enough.

More are fine, but as I said, do not overload me o.o

Hej there Metabro Hearthkin! Some questions for you!

1. Can you describe your perfect adventure? Including who would accompany you, what the adventure would entail, and where it would take place.

2. Which is better and why: Holloween or Halloween?

3. When we finally get around to writing a story together, what should it be about?

4. Since joining The Catroom (or since it's ceaseless growth), have you changed in anyway? And if so, how?

5. Initial impression of me and how has it altered since then?

1. An epic adventure all over time and space, through realities unknown to man, with super powers, because super powers are always fun. Joined by my closest companion Princess Koko, my mount who towers over everything Hollow, Asphy, who can wrestle things and Mai because I can't separate you two.

2. Halloween if it actually was about horror and not candy, but as things are it is Holloween.

3. Let us begin with a mysterious horror short story and then go into something a bit longer.

4. I got a lot more mature and I made companions for life, which is great.

5. This, I actually remember! First: "Odd guy, not sure I like him..." Current: I would help you hide a corpse, or lots of them, if you had killed more than one person.

Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.

If anyone is in the mood for some Smash Bros 3DS my friend code is 1118-0339-4355.

Spoiler I am writing stuff

#9 NotYoId

NotYoId

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:35 PM

Major Tom,

1. Jonathan or Dio? JoJo or Shiza? Why?

2. Favorite musicians other than Boris, Cormus, Jacula, and David Bowie? Why?

3. If one day you can jam for an hour with some pianist/keyboardist who shares common interest on music, what song(s) would you cover together with this person?

4. If said person suddenly lunge at you in the middle of the rehearsal with maniacal grin and glinting eyes and otherworldly howl--and you happened to have Magnum .45 at your disposal (you put it on top of the guitar amplifier, just in case), what would you do?

5. In what way would you like your sound to be structured? Xd

#10 Défectueux

Défectueux

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:08 PM

1. What is, defined by you, a Koko Creature?
2. If you could turn the Koko into any mythological creature what would it be? Why? What would you do with me in that state?
3. If Koko was a cat, what would you spend your time doing with her?
4. If Koko was a male, how do you think our bond would change? Or do you feel that it wouldn't change at all, because Koko and Mettie?
5. I am an eighties Shounen villain. Describe me(physical appearance and personality)without saying the obvious(that I'm Dio, of course).
6. I am that eighties Shounen villain. What is my grand scheme, because you're the anti-hero protagonist that doesn't agree with it or is bored and has nothing better to do than stop me.

Edited by Défectueux, 10 August 2014 - 08:12 PM.

#11 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 09:31 PM

1. Why is Steel Ball Run far superior than all other JoJo parts? (Joseph the Troll not counted). Tell me everything that comes to your critics mind.

2. What would your own Stand's name be and what's its ability(ies)? Be as original and creative as possible, but still keep the ability related to your persona

Same as above but not Stand. Just ability in general. You can make up something silly and dumb like Law of Ueki's abilities.

3. 3 most beautiful, sexiest, I-so-wanna-eat-him/her celebrities? 3 male and 3 female.

4. Best dish you can cook?

Best dish(es) from your country? List some that are defining dishes of your culture and some that are...weird and your-country-exclusive that you think foreigners would not get used to them fast.

5. You know how some bands/groups/singers create albums whose title track(s) suck hard but the other songs are really great and should have been chosen as the promoted choices and because the title song that is used to promote is bad so the album and maybe even the artists completely go under radar and so underrated?

Well, tell me 5 such albums for Rock/metal and 5 more albums of other genres. I'd prefer as many underground/non-mainstream artists as possible.

6. What's so great about Fist of the North Star that distinguishes it from other WSJump's shounen and shounen in general?

7. Which one is the best Urasawa's manga and why?

8. 5 favorite JRPG games? 5 favorite Western RPG games?

9. How long does it take to learn guitar to play somewhat decently? Do you have to study music theories, how to read music scores and stuffs like that or you just learn how to play?

10. Thoughts on new HxH chapters?

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#12 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts

User's Awards

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:41 AM

Major Tom,

1. Jonathan or Dio? JoJo or Shiza? Why?

2. Favorite musicians other than Boris, Cormus, Jacula, and David Bowie? Why?

3. If one day you can jam for an hour with some pianist/keyboardist who shares common interest on music, what song(s) would you cover together with this person?

4. If said person suddenly lunge at you in the middle of the rehearsal with maniacal grin and glinting eyes and otherworldly howl--and you happened to have Magnum .45 at your disposal (you put it on top of the guitar amplifier, just in case), what would you do?

5. In what way would you like your sound to be structured? Xd

1. Dio, I like Jonathan and all, but Dio is much cooler. Apparently if you read the whatever japanese alphabet you use to spell Shizukas name in an alternate way you still get her name to be Jojo, so I will cheat and say both, because they are the same.

2. We are going to be here all day... I'll just copy paste that list from my profile...

Iron Maiden - More or less the first band that turned me onto Metal in the first place. Number Of The Beast was the first song I ever loved.

Black Sabbath - The greatest example of how to make heavy music in general. Few even come close to Iommis riffs.

Judas Priest - Sad Wings Of Destiny and Stained Class. All that needs to be said.

Thin Lizzy - Twin guitars, Phils great lyrics and riffffffs!!!!!!

Led Zeppelin - Never the fact that they stole 90% of all the music they ever made from old blues musicians, few bands can make music so emotional.

Deep Purple - They made more than Smoke On The Water, a lot more, both In Rock and Machine Head are absurdly great albums.

Boris - "Hey, guys, what is the next album going to sound like?" "I don't know, lets ask the wheel of music genres!"

Ghost - Catchy stuff, the satanic mystique really works for them too.

Pentagram - Doomy Doom of Doom.

Saint Vitus - Also Doomy Doom of Doom.

Accept - The most Metal band on earth. Riffs for hours and Udo's amazing screams.

Voivod - You know how music usually follows a somewhat logical evolutionary line? Voivod are one of the odd mutations that are probably not from earth to begin with. Piggy's dis-harmonic riffs, Blacky's crazy bass-playing, Snake's almost mechanic sounding vocals and the alien drum machine that is Away. It was 4 individuals creating magic, kind of like Led Zeppelin, or The Beatles.

Pink Floyd - Song writing, lyrics, I am writing the same thing over and over again, yadda yadda. I like how they can step down from the bombast if they feel like it and write something like Mother (Which still has crazy time signatures).

Crimson Glory - The 2 first (and sadly only good) albums these guys made are Metal of the absolutely highest class. Midnights vocals are some of the most emotional I have ever heard.

The Beatles - The Psychedelic period, that is. Extremely creative song writers.

3. The thing with covering songs is that my attention span is usually too short, I always end up improvising instead XD Lets write something new instead, it is more fun.

4. I may shoot you in the leg you do not push the pedal with.

5. In a good way.

1. What is, defined by you, a Koko Creature?
2. If you could turn the Koko into any mythological creature what would it be? Why? What would you do with me in that state?
3. If Koko was a cat, what would you spend your time doing with her?
4. If Koko was a male, how do you think our bond would change? Or do you feel that it wouldn't change at all, because Koko and Mettie?
5. I am an eighties Shounen villain. Describe me(physical appearance and personality)without saying the obvious(that I'm Dio, of course).
6. I am that eighties Shounen villain. What is my grand scheme, because you're the anti-hero protagonist that doesn't agree with it or is bored and has nothing better to do than stop me.

1. A beautiful but otherwise undefinable thing .w.

2. A dragon, we we could fly and burn stuff.

3. Doing cat things, like cuddling and scratching people.

4. We kind of already are the bromanciest friend couple on earth, so things would not change that much.

5. You are a megalomaniac, fabulous vampire who wants to destroy everyone who can oppose you?

6. You want to kill all of humanity to send earth back to the state it was before humans ruined everything.

Fulmine I'll get back to you.

If anyone is in the mood for some Smash Bros 3DS my friend code is 1118-0339-4355.

#13 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,290 posts

User's Awards

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:57 AM

1. What are your five coolest mythical / legendary / fictional creatures?

2. I want you to creature your own legendary beast. You give me a setting, describes your creature and its deeds. 

3. State a few reasons as to why pure good and pure evil are only worth being in fairytales. 

4. If you had the opportunity to take over the world, would you do it or would it be too much of a pain to deal with? Of course, I want you to state a few reasons for your choice. 

5. The world is about to end. But you have the ability to save the worthy people. What makes those people worthy? How many people would be saved then? (of course, it can be an approximation). 

Have fun~ 

#14 NotYoId

NotYoId

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:13 AM

Apparently if you read the whatever japanese alphabet you use to spell Shizukas name in an alternate way you still get her name to be Jojo, so I will cheat and say both, because they are the same.

I knew it, I shoulda wrote SHIIZAAAA instead to denote Caesar  :banghead:  ..no matter, that misdirection of going on the take of JoJo's and Shizuka's names in Japanese instead is fucking brilliant, you fucking bastard.

Oh well, on second thought, let that one question be unanswered. Better that way.  :^_^: *kehh*JoJo*kehh*

Judas Priest - Sad Wings Of Destiny

Led Zeppelin - Never the fact that they stole 90% of all the music they ever made from old blues musicians, few bands can make music so emotional.

Pink Floyd - Song writing, lyrics, I am writing the same thing over and over again, yadda yadda. I like how they can step down from the bombast if they feel like it and write something like Mother (Which still has crazy time signatures).

The Beatles - The Psychedelic period, that is. Extremely creative song writers.

Iron Maiden - More or less the first band that turned me onto Metal in the first place. Number Of The Beast was the first song I ever loved.
Black Sabbath - The greatest example of how to make heavy music in general. Few even come close to Iommis riffs.

Now we're talking.  :meh:

3. The thing with covering songs is that my attention span is usually too short, I always end up improvising instead XD Lets write something new instead, it is more fun.

Must... resist... fingers...

4. I may shoot you in the leg you do not push the pedal with.

I love you.

5. In a good way.

DOUBLE CHEAT D<

#15 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,075 posts

User's Awards

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:21 AM

1. First / Current Impressions?
2. Any Stands you‘d like to see in Requiem?
3. You are a Haunted Manison. How do you await unknowing visitors?

#16 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts

User's Awards

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:51 PM

1. Why is Steel Ball Run far superior than all other JoJo parts? (Joseph the Troll not counted). Tell me everything that comes to your critics mind.

2. What would your own Stand's name be and what's its ability(ies)? Be as original and creative as possible, but still keep the ability related to your persona

Same as above but not Stand. Just ability in general. You can make up something silly and dumb like Law of Ueki's abilities.

3. 3 most beautiful, sexiest, I-so-wanna-eat-him/her celebrities? 3 male and 3 female.

4. Best dish you can cook?

Best dish(es) from your country? List some that are defining dishes of your culture and some that are...weird and your-country-exclusive that you think foreigners would not get used to them fast.

5. You know how some bands/groups/singers create albums whose title track(s) suck hard but the other songs are really great and should have been chosen as the promoted choices and because the title song that is used to promote is bad so the album and maybe even the artists completely go under radar and so underrated?

Well, tell me 5 such albums for Rock/metal and 5 more albums of other genres. I'd prefer as many underground/non-mainstream artists as possible.

6. What's so great about Fist of the North Star that distinguishes it from other WSJump's shounen and shounen in general?

7. Which one is the best Urasawa's manga and why?

8. 5 favorite JRPG games? 5 favorite Western RPG games?

9. How long does it take to learn guitar to play somewhat decently? Do you have to study music theories, how to read music scores and stuffs like that or you just learn how to play?

10. Thoughts on new HxH chapters?

1. First of all it is a spaghetti western, but given the weird japanese treatment (Do you call that a sushi western?) There needs to be more weird western stories (If anyone is sitting on something like One Piece in the wild west you are free to VM me with the name), Valentine is one of the best villains of all the parts, Johnny and Gyros bromance, a return to characters actually fighting themselves rather than letting their stands do the punching, and some really cool minor villains, like Blackmore and Ringo Roadagain.

2. Lost Reflections: If I can interact with one of your senses I can also control it. Illusions, making myself invisible and such, making you hear things, smell things, feel as long as I can interact with the sense. I can also create a black goo that can also control senses, but only in one way, if I smear it on the walls for example it will only change the wall into one certain thing, for example a brick wall.

3. I, me and myself. I have never cared about celebrities.

4. Bacon.

I cant think of anything, I am not sure it is because swedish food is boring or because everything weird I might eat is normal to me.

5. It was cheesy in a non-retarded way. Not that it was extremely intelligent, but it was a lot better than all the stupid main characters Dragon Ball brought to life.

6. Unn... no. If I like an album I usually like most of the album, if I do not like a song at first I end up liking it later.

You want 5 awesome, sorta undergroundish albums anyway?

Boris - Pink

maudlin of the Well - Bath/Leaving Your Body Map

Comus - First Utterance

Crimson Glory - Transcendence

7. 21st Centuary Boys, it was the first one I read. I like how he connected the childhood to the present.

8. I do not play a lot of RPGs XD So I'll just give a list of my favorites: The Mother series, Chrono Trigger and... Final Fantasy IX. Western RPGS? I played like... 5 minutes of Fallout New Vegas, 5 minutes of Oblivion and thats it...

9. 'Somewhat Decently' took me about a summer, but I knew theory from before, so I guess that was a little easier, and you do not really need to know thery, just use Youtube, if you want to write a song use three chords or a bunch of Power Chords, it is easy.

10. I have not read it XD

Puh, next one.

1. What are your five coolest mythical / legendary / fictional creatures?

2. I want you to creature your own legendary beast. You give me a setting, describes your creature and its deeds. 

3. State a few reasons as to why pure good and pure evil are only worth being in fairytales. 

4. If you had the opportunity to take over the world, would you do it or would it be too much of a pain to deal with? Of course, I want you to state a few reasons for your choice. 

5. The world is about to end. But you have the ability to save the worthy people. What makes those people worthy? How many people would be saved then? (of course, it can be an approximation). 

Have fun~ 

1. Unnumbered list.

Lou Carcohl, it is a snail, and a dragon, and it is awesome. I like weird, crawly things.

Vampires: I always liked vampires, I do prefer them somewhat... sexy, but still being bloodsucking, fabulous demons of the night. People these days forget that last part.

Dragons: They are big, they fly, they are majestic and they breath fire, it is awesome.

Mongolian Death Worm: Ok, some people would argue that it is not actually a mythological creature, but as there are no proof of it existing... it is. An extremely acidic worm, of death, like its name says.

Teachers: The greatest of all evils in the universe.

2. A blue bath duck. At first sight it just looks like any batch duck, except it is blue (Which for a chromaphobe would be enough to begin with, especially if the chromaphobe is also a Anatidaephobe), but after a while you will find that the water is getting colder, not that there is anything odd with that, things get colder all the time, it is the second law of thermodynamics at play (look at all the fancy words I know), but soon the water gets even colder, by the time you start shaking you realize that you should probably get out, but you can't, you are frozen to the bathtub and soon you will freeze to death, while the blue rubber duck is staring at you.

3. No matter what you do something will gain something and something else will lose something, and who decides what is right and wrong anyway?

4. Nah, I am not the ruler kind of person. I would have to deal with everyone hating me, and not that I usually care about that, but like this at least no one wants to kill me.

5. Everyone who can be useful in some way~ So artists of different kinds, scientists some plain people who can do plain people things, and people I just like in general. I guess thats a lot more than a misanthrope should save...

1. First / Current Impressions?
2. Any Stands you‘d like to see in Requiem?
3. You are a Haunted Manison. How do you await unknowing visitors?

1. I honestly can't remember any first, at the moment... you are ok.

2. The World and King Crimson just to see them mess up time even worse and Survivor for the laughs.

3. Oh, oh, this is the best question I gotten yet!

The house awaits you as an abandoned, but really nice looking little house, the lawn is a little overgrown, the driveway is a bit cracked, the paint is flaking a little, but in general nothing so bad that a little work could not make the house look really nice again. You try the front front door and find that it slides open without a problem, you walk inside the house, but you leave the door open. The hallway is really nice, there is a wardrobe not far from the door to the right and a mirror to the left. The hallway is pretty long and has 2 doors on each side and it ends from, what you can see from here a really nice living room. You decide to check out the living room when the wind suddenly slams the front door shut. You turn back and try to open it, but find that it is now locked. Oh well, there should be another way out.

You walk towards the living room and find it to be in perfect condition. In fact there is dinner by the table, you put your hand above the grilled hen and it is hot... wait a second... hen? A hendoes not have four legs, but otherwise it looks just like a grilled hen! You call out, there has to be someone here, some rich old guy who just does not care about gardening, or people in general, but no answer, the house is silent. You look at the table some more and you see that it is set for 3 and what is this silverware anyway? Thats not a fork, it is more like a lump of metal... and the vegetables are blue... You decide to stop freaking out about the dinner table and try to open a window, but as you had guessed, it was stuck. Maybe this was just some elaborate prank by someone, maybe you were getting filmed freaking out about blue lettuce and quadrupedal chicken?

You decide to check the other rooms. You decide to try the door on the left closest to the living room and behind door number one you find... the kitchen. It is eerily clean. There is not a stain anywhere, you could operate someone in here without them getting infected, in fact, you are probably the dirtiest thing in the kitchen. You decide to look around,. The fridge is empty, the freezer is empty, there is nothing in the trash and in the drawers there are more of that lumpy silverware.

The kitchen was empty, so you decide to try the room across and behind door number two there is a bathroom. The washing machine the taps are both running, the bath plug is in so it should be running over any minute now, but no, there is not a crease on the surface, not even the water from the tap is doing anything. In the bath there is a blue bath duck floating, it is staring at you, almost asking you to get in. You turn around to look in the bathroom cabinet, there is shampoo, toothpaste, regular stuff, but from brands you do not recognize.

This is starting to get really ridiculous. You walk out of the bathroom try a third door and find yourself in a bedroom, the bed is a double and nicely made. You decide to look under it and you find a tiny book. Inside there are some drawings of exotic flowers and animals you do not recognize, as you get towards the back of the drawing book you find that the line between plants an animals starts to disappear, there are trees growing eyes, lizards with flowers on their backs and on the last page there is a strange, blue bird with four legs.

You decide to check the very last door and behind door number four there are stairs going upwards. The attic was a lot less dirty than an attic should be, the boxes were orderly sorted, there was nothing in the way when you walked towards the only window and source of light and you looked outside. You saw woods, nothing more than trees and moss. You tried to open the window, but of course, it was stuck. You heard a sound coming from behind you, you saw a tiny, somewhat humanoid, child-like green thing with a third eye growing from a stalk on its head. It bared its teeth and started running towards you and you put all your weight against the window, you went through and you dropped to the ground below, the world turned black.

After who knows how long you woke from a woman tripping over you. She was just out jogging. You started saying something about the house, but you looked back and saw only woods. She took you to the hospital and they diagnosed you with a concussion, the official story was that you slipped and fell. You did nothing but sleeping and watching tv the following weeks. On a show about animals they showed a blue, quadrupedal bird.

I've never written this much XD That wont happen again, even if you keep asking me questions and bait me into writing more creepy pasta.

Edited by Metal Heart, 11 August 2014 - 03:52 PM.

#17 taichi

taichi

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,766 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:50 PM

1- If you are forced to re-live a certain 2 month interval in your past in an infinite loop, when would you choose and why?

2- How would you describe what "fear" is to you?

3- How would you describe what "happy" means to you?

4- What is your biggest pet peeve? How did it become your biggest pet peeve?

Flatlord%20Misuzu.gif

#18 Wingman

Wingman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:53 PM

Hi Metal!

1) How's life?

2) Pancake or waffles?

3) People you like to see in real?

4) Recommend us your favorite dish.

5) First and current impression, if any?

joker-s-pencil-trick-o.gif

#19 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,290 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:58 AM

6. Every monster has a weak point; what's the weak point of the blue bath duck?

7. What do you think about engaged literature? In other words, do you think literature should deal with politics?

8. If you could witness any historical event, which one would you choose and why?

9. What is the first quote you can think of? It can be about anything. 

10. Am I still a strange philosophical girl with awful taste?

#20 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:11 PM

1- If you are forced to re-live a certain 2 month interval in your past in an infinite loop, when would you choose and why?

2- How would you describe what "fear" is to you?

3- How would you describe what "happy" means to you?

4- What is your biggest pet peeve? How did it become your biggest pet peeve?

1. The first two of my life so I would not be sentient.

2. It is that scary feeling.

3. A warm gun. (Yah, I know, I am hilarious). It is that good feeling.

4. A had a list of a million things that annoyed me until you asked that. The only thing I can think of is people walking around with their mouth open and looking all stupid like they are absorbing things unknown to man from the air, like they were land whales or something, which is not impossible as the whales did evole from a land mammal.

Hi Metal!

1) How's life?

2) Pancake or waffles?

3) People you like to see in real?

4) Recommend us your favorite dish.

5) First and current impression, if any?

1. Every day comes and goes, it is pretty boring to be honest.

2. Pancakes, they are just better than waffles.

3. The catroomers and the skype group and such, most of them, anyway.

4. It is this meat thingy, that I have no idea how you make... I think it is ox or something like that...

5. A man, with wings.

6. Every monster has a weak point; what's the weak point of the blue bath duck?

7. What do you think about engaged literature? In other words, do you think literature should deal with politics?

8. If you could witness any historical event, which one would you choose and why?

9. What is the first quote you can think of? It can be about anything. 

10. Am I still a strange philosophical girl with awful taste?

6. You have to get in the bath.

7. If the writer wants to deal with politics, why not? Now, personally I do not care much about politics, bunch of dancing monkies trying to outlie each other, but why not?

8. The birth of the universe, or whatever actually killed the dinosaurs. Pre-history somehow interests me more than history, probably because there were no humans there.

9. "The stupid comments are for free, you have to pay for the good ones." A friend of mine describing me in just a sentence about 10 years ago or so.

10. Yes.