Perfect goddamn timing.
At the beginning of what was to be a seven and a half hour long trip to San Diego, California, I had just left Las Vegas and @God Mode texted me saying my QT had started. (Sorry about not getting back to you. Again, middle of the goddamn mojave.)
Seven and a half hours later, I'm here, tired as shit, gonna reply to this and sleep. Try and keep it light for the next couple days. I'll be back on Monday and you can open the floodgates.
Another note, I am limiting each member to a total of TEN questions a day, FIFTY in total. If I have extra time, I will reconsider. Keep an eye for updates.
1. What is your favorite genre to read? Could be a manga genre, or a book genre, a comic genre, etc.
2. What do you love most about this genre?
3. Is there any trope or cliche in that genre that you dislike?
4. What is your favorite character archtype in that genre?
5. What character archtype in that genre do you particularly dislike?
Sci-Fi and Fantasy are my favorite genres. I like them because they provide an escape from the mundane reality of everyday life. The cliche I hate the most about these genres, however, are uninspired plot twists and black and white morality. My favorite character archetype is clever and/or genre-savvy. My least loved archetype is arrogant.
1. Why the dislike for cats in general?
2. Top 3 games; first one is Dishonored--what are the other two? Why?
3. What has led you to entertain the slightly delusional notion of @Velvetbrush being a super nice person? Did/does it involve bribery or threat of some sort on her part? Xd
4. Best Dishonored OST? why?
5. F/C impressions?
1. I owned a cat since before I could remember. He was my best friend, and my first friend. He is, in fact, the very reason I am alive because as a baby, he saved my life. (I think I told that story in my first QT.) He passed away recently and that was the first time I had cried in years. So, uh, I don't recall saying I disliked cats. Is it because my waifu is a dog? Is it because I don't like cat pictures? I don't like cat pictures because there are too many of them on the internet.
2. Zelda: Wind Waker and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. The former speaks for itself. So does the latter.
3. Or it's the fact that she speaks genuinely and honestly and almost always has good things to say?
4. Honor For All. The game was light on music, which is actually beneficial to the atmosphere.
First: Really eccentric and excitable. Seems to be really creative too. I could get along with him.
Current: He needs to calm down, seriously.
Wait, that isn't one of my questions. It was just a way of greeting. It was a way of greeting! Nuuuu don't take my question away.
1. Given the option to live in any place fictional or otherwise, where would you choose to live?
2. If you were a magenta dinosaur riding on a space ship shaped like a rocking-horse, what would your favourite ethical dilemma be?
3. What is your favourite book?
4. Do you believe in love and if so how would you define it?
5 . (shhh don't tell the powers that be I stole back my question ) Given the fact that there is no proof of objective meaning, that God may not exist, suffering and dying are facts of human life with which we must come to terms, what is your favourite fast food restaurant?
I'm not taking any questions away, sheesh.
1. The Biscotti Republic so I could romance Eclair.
2. Why is Mac & Cheese round?
3. The Lies of Locke Lamora. The next in the series comes in Fall! <3
4. Tough one. I'm really, really disillusioned with the concept of love. I would define love as an undying, unconditional affection for another being. However, I can't quite speak from experience. I get physically ill, and I'm not kidding, I really get nauseous, at the mere thought of romance.
5. Subway. Live off that shit.
1. Top 10 favorite manga in terms of both quality and enjoyment, in order if you can or at least tell me the all-time no.1? (Whether you elaborate on them is your choice). If you can only read one manga for the rest of your life which would it be, both on-going and completed (which may not be the no.1 or even among top10 above)?
2. Top 5 characters of each of the Big3 you do read? (so 5 each). And Top 5 male manga characters and 5 female of all manga? (be it because of badassery, trolling prowess, sexual presence, development, depth, appearance, abilities, power, intelligence etc.)
3. You can choose 3 mangaka to make the greatest manga of all time (to your taste, of course), who would you choose and who do what?
For example: 1 does art, 1 does storyline and character development, 1 is responsible for a specific task like comedy OR you can have 2 do art (1 draws characters, the other draws background, for example) and all 3 do storyline ETC.
It's up to you.
4. Top 5 favorite abilities/powers from manga?
5. Favorite food, cuisine and the best dish you can cook with advice of your own improvisation (if any)?
1. I don't read very much manga to where I can state a top ten. My favorites are Black Bullet, Vinland Saga, and Ai Kora.
2. The Big 3 is shit. I don't read any of them.
3. I don't know mangaka.
4. Plot armor, NAKAMA POWER, and some other asspull.
5. I don't really have a favorite food. I can cook some pretty kickass whole chicken but that's about it. I can cook alright, but I don't do it much.
ask better questions pls kthxbai
ZC is currently on vacation. I don't know how active he'll be. Maybe re-open the tread in a few days?
Gimme a snuggle. <3
See you guys tomorrow.