Check The OneManga Battles Rules thread for a full listing of the rules and guidelines to follow when discussing the battles.
Steps To Follow
- Step 1: The first thing you need to decide is if the thread you want to open is going to be for characters of the same series or different series. If it is for characters of the same series then go to Step 2, but if it is for characters in different series then go to Step 3.
- Step 2: If the characters are from the same series then you need to make note of that in the title of the thread by listing the series name and the word Battle at the start of the thread title enclosed in brackets. For example: [One Piece Battle] Monkey D. Luffy vs Roronoa Zoro.
- Step 3: If the characters are from different series then please use the [Crossover Battle] tag in the beginning of the thread title. For example: [Crossover Battle] Naruto Uzumaki vs Monkey D. Luffy.
- Step 4: Finally if you want to set up certain conditions or limitations on one, or both, of the characters then you need to make that clear in the opening post of the thread. If there are none then users are to assume that both characters are fighting at their current level in the series they appear in.
Other Useful Information
- Battles don't have to just be between two characters. You can have different groups fighting against each other.
- When opening a thread please use the character's full name and make sure they are spelled correctly.
- Also before opening a thread please check to see if a battle you want to discuss doesn't already have its own thread.