Photo

Question Time with Relinquisher

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

Poll: Question Time with Relinquisher (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should we question next?

1. Archshot (4 votes [8.16%])

Percentage of vote: 8.16%

2. Echo (7 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

3. Meadow1 (5 votes [10.20%])

Percentage of vote: 10.20%

4. Raiden (5 votes [10.20%])

5. Goddess Nike (7 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

6. Lone_ant (5 votes [10.20%])

7. soccerislife (6 votes [12.24%])

Percentage of vote: 12.24%

8. Hadz-x (10 votes [20.41%])

Percentage of vote: 20.41%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Makaze

Makaze

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

User's Awards

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:25 PM

Welcome to Question Time with Relinquisher! Ask away.

Remember to be respectful, and above all, enjoy yourselves.

Notes:
  • You may ask a maximum of 5 questions unless the person being asked the questions agrees to answering more. We don't want to overwhelm them.
  • Follow the forum rules.
  • Further rules found in the the discussion thread.
Spoiler Locked Nominations List

Spoiler Single Nominations List

Spoiler Hiatus

Spoiler Declined Particiation

Edited by Makaze, 06 September 2014 - 04:29 PM.

I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

ibdl7kCi5PMto4.png
τη καλλίστη | Fallacious | Technical | BBCode Editor

#2 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:14 PM

Spoiler

2h7297a.jpg

Pro Scientia Atque Sapientia

#3 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

Spider Queen

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,935 posts

User's Awards

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:27 PM

1. What is something that you think you handle with grace that others might not/probably wouldn't be able to do, in your opinion?

2. Looking back on your life so far, is there anything you wish you could have gone back and done that you turned down at the time?

3. Has studying history had a major influence on your political and philosophical views? How so?

4. DidyouknowthatItotallymissRubio?

5. How would you describe the difference in winter time where we each live?

Can we ask more questions, please?

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#4 Waco

Waco

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:38 PM

1. Doctor or Professor? (you can only pick one)

UH1LUQ6.png

#5 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:46 PM

1. Top 10 favorite manga in terms of both quality and enjoyment (you know, some times you enjoy silly stuffs so enjoyment may not be quality), in order if you can or at least point out the all-time no.1 among them? (Whether you elaborate on them is your choice). If you can only read one manga for the rest of your life which would it be, both on-going and completed (which may not be among top10 above)?

2. You can choose 3 mangaka to make the greatest manga of all time (in your taste, subjectively, of course), who would you choose? Who do what?

For example: 1 does art, 1 does storyline and character development, 1 is responsible for a specific task like comedy OR you can have 2 do art (1 draws characters, the other draws background, for example) and all 3 do storyline etc. It's up to you.

If you don't know the mangaka's names, you can just mention the manga names and the strengths they have that you would want in your manga.

3. Favorite cuisine, favorite dish(es) and the best thing(s) you can cook? Regarding that best food you can cook, do you have any specific advice (like improvisation) to make your own version?

4. How do you describe your ideal romantic partner? In both personality, character, physical features and any other aspect you want to elaborate further. Which do you value the most?

5. What do you think about monogamy, polygamy, polygyny, polyamory, polyandry, open relationship? I mean the pros and cons and do you think ''1-1'' relationship is the ''right'' way to go or do you think people can genuinely love more than 1 and still make it work (how to keep all the lovers from fighting each other is a BIG problem, right? :xD:)? If it's your choice, no need to care about money or law or the norm standard, what would you want?

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#6 Nmaan

Nmaan

King of the Sports Discussion

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 02:40 PM

Why does zettie boy think he's a person?

Feed me and I'll be your friend forever, steal my treats and I make you into meats.

I'm big and I'm bad, so try not to make me mad. xD

http://thepunchlinei.../2010-10-18.jpg

QT with yours truly

http://onemangaforum...ime-with-nmaan/

Number 2

http://onemangaforum...ime-with-nmaan/

#7 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 04:08 PM

I'll ask since I haven't done one of these in a while
1) Which Manga or Anime character do you most identify with and why?
2) A Djinn places a curse on you due to jaywalking in front of his car. Alas! You are to be turned into a domestic animal of some type, but being a >nice< Djinn, he lets you choose what you will be turned into. What will you choose, and why?
3) You find a fairy who un-animalizes you back to human. As you go to wander off, she says, "wait, you still have two more wishes!" What will they be, and why?
4) your wishes granted you begin to walk away, but the fairy blocks your way, "There is the matter of payment..." An evil flare lights up her eyes; "you must supply me with seven souls. If you don't, you'll be trapped in this bottle," she produces an Arabic style lamp, "for all eternity, or until someone dusts it. But then you'll be their djinn slave unless you can trick them to releasing you" So, what will you choose?
5) Current impressions of Nyanko?

The Nominations for OMF Top 20 ongoing Manga for August/September are over. The results can be seen here!

http://onemangaforum...tember-edition/

Don't like the results? Then vote in the 4th Quarter poll in January

#8 Relinquisher

Relinquisher

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:27 AM

tumblr_nb91a3S7451sijhkdo1_500.gif

Well my turn is up, no one seems to be enthusiastic about Question Time no more, so i'll try to spice it up a bit somehow. Also i dont have a lot of time but I'll try and be as active as possible, to that extent Im going to say 50 questions per person, and even then i might just ignore/give bad answers to those who try and give me a lot (you know who you people are) but without further ado, lets get it poppin.

After reading through your last thread I'm surprised there are even questions still to be asked

I. What do you think is the most controversial opinion that you have?
II. If you were to look into the Mirror of Erised (from Harry Potter) what would you see? How close / possible is that reflection to being a reality?
III. What do you think is the most important thing you've learned from studying history?
IV. When was the last time you did any charitable work (eg. donating blood, volunterring at a shelter)
V. How much do you think the seven so-called capital vices (wrath, lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, envy, pride) affect you?

Tell me about it ;=; even though my last wave of responses got deleted, I still answered a lot x.x, but hey, can only hope for a repeat outcome this time (although maybe slightly less)

1. I think puppies are cute, bear with me on this, but they really are. Honestly I'm not sure, i know such a wide variety of people with such a wide variety of opinions that i cant pinpoint what would be the most outlandish to the most amount of people, i know the simple fact that I'm into manga/anime might really throw off a lot of people, while certain other things people might have heard so many times they don't even give it a second thought. So really i have no idea, just argue with me sometime and find out yourself maybe? XD

2. Hmmm, luckily i know what this is lol. I think I would see myself teaching at a nice university, and i know its just a picture but somehow include a nice family and friends around me. I just want a complete life really, each part is important to me, financial success, career success, social success, etc.

3. I think the most important thing I've learned is the sort of cyclical nature of things. When you learn history a lot of peoples experiences are learning the dates and places and people and events. You learn about specific points in history and assume that's all that history has to offer. But as you get more into it you start learning about the patterns in history, and why certain people and events are relevant, and why the dates matter in terms to the events, and from there you can start picking out interesting things in history, and generally you will gravitate to times and places you either relate to or like the most. Its similar to finding a new book or manga to read, you learn about the stuff that interests you, and for me that was the idea that much of history is just looking at events and seeing where they came from. You can see current events in a whole new light if you understand the historical circumstances of the event and you only understand it more the more you learn about history, which is pretty cool to me.

4. Pretty sure it was a while ago <.< but i think it was doing work for a store, like its a store that you donate stuff to, they sell it, and then the proceeds go to whatever charity/organization the store supports. I worked as someone who would restock the shelves and do all the general stuff a store employee would do but obviously didn't get paid because it was volunteer work, and i think I've donated blood since then but that's the last big volunteer effort i can remember doing.

5. Thats a good question o.o
- Wrath: I think that generally I don't get very angry, like maybe 2 people on OMF have seen me angry (might just be one actually) so i don't think it affects me very much. But while it takes the right combination of things to get me angry when i get really angry i get seriously angry, so that's not great.
- Lust: My body certainly does o.o I think if I think about it though i don't have a whole lot, like i have an average amount for a guy I would say xD but just looking at all the people around me and such I would say I'm not very lustful, I don't need it or crave it or anything, its just something nice in life, its like any desire really, i don't treat it as special.
- Gluttony: Eating part of this i might be the opposite, I don't really like much food or eating a lot xD As for just wanting things, im too cheap to really be that glutinous <.< but i know what i want and will go after it, i just don't want too many things, which works out well for me.
- Greed: Sorta works into gluttony i guess, but im greedy and selfish yes but again, too cheap to do anything about it most the time lol. So im greedy, but don't have the money to be truly greedy.
- Sloth: Oh man im lazy as balls, especially in school, im generally good at work, generally good at dealing with things, but when it comes to school im very lazy, lets just say i give @DaEvilWithin competition.
- Envy: I get spurts of this, but i don't think im very envious in general, i am generally secure in my relationships. I dont envy very much honestly, and even the flashes of envy that people naturally get i usually dont express them or give them much thought.
- Pride: I'm proud to be an american, where at least i know im free. Anywho i dislike lots of things about myself and my life so its hard to be confident or prideful about those, but im good at being fake confident and i do have things i like and think highly of myself in other areas, so i can be very boastful, but anyone who really knows me also knows that im not honestly that prideful, but are good at putting on a front.

1. What is something that you think you handle with grace that others might not/probably wouldn't be able to do, in your opinion?

2. Looking back on your life so far, is there anything you wish you could have gone back and done that you turned down at the time?

3. Has studying history had a major influence on your political and philosophical views? How so?

4. DidyouknowthatItotallymissRubio?

5. How would you describe the difference in winter time where we each live?

Can we ask more questions, please?

1. I think i handle like arguments and drama and that sort of thing well. I know a lot of people who cant handle trolling or any sort of hurtful/perceived stupid ideas after a while because they get angry. Like i said before i don't get angry easily so i can joke around and handle most things, its usually other people that will get upset at what im saying. So i think i generally handle upset people with grace, since i do really well at being calm and trying to naturally wind them down. Though i know of some people that do it even better than i do. (@zetruz)

2. Too many to count really, but i dont spend time worrying about most of them or else they would take up half my day. There are the big important life decision ones that i would like to re-do, and you already know those so i dont need to mention them, but i am ok with how life has panned out anyways, im not deeply in the past or regretful, but i would still take up the offer if it was given to me, even with the consequences that might result.

3. Well more studying philosophy and politics has xD but I would say that yes they have. Learning about these things obviously shaped opinions where i had none before, or had a rough opinion but now i have a influenced and more full opinion of whatever subject/topic it is. Education is a great thing really, and I'd say most my views have been influenced by it.

4. Yeah i figured as much, and im sure he misses you too <3

5. Well one of us has a real winter, and the other one has a fake winter.

Yes you can ask more questions like i said above :P

1. Doctor or Professor? (you can only pick one)

1. Professor obviously if you remember why that started xD. But i do hate you for making me choose since i deserve all the titles.

1. Top 10 favorite manga in terms of both quality and enjoyment (you know, some times you enjoy silly stuffs so enjoyment may not be quality)

1. One Piece - All time favorite, even with dips in quality here and there and general dislike of some periods, i still enjoy reading it weekly and talk about it more than anything else, so honestly quality wise i cant say this is #1 but its my favorite manga regardless because of how into the entire manga i can immerse myself.

2. Fullmetal Alchemist - I've found that few people can really dislike this manga, i mean i think its popped up in most responses to your questions that ive seen. If i had to suggest a new manga reader to get into manga this is what id suggest, its almost perfect in terms of manga: storytelling, art, characters, etc Its a perfect example of an all around good manga, it has shonen for the shonen fans, it has senein for those fans, it has deep characters and storytelling for those who want it, and lighthearted comedy and silly characters for those who like that, its an amazing blend of the manga spectrum.

3. Tower of God - You said manga, but i tend to include all types of eastern comics in this kind of question. So anyways Tower of God to me is aspiring to what one piece could be, out of all the Korean webcomics ive read so far this is clear and away the best. Its got a really engaging universe full of potential, its paced fairly well, its got interesting story telling and characters, it gets deluded sometimes in the little arcs and games it does, but overall its really good.

4. One-Punch Man: I like comedies and i really like shonen, so a parody of the shonen genre, with really really amazing art and really really amazing story telling has to make the list. Ive read the original version too and the art is shit but the story actually makes it worth it, the art just brings it to whole new levels for me. Yeah its almost perfectly done how funny and great this is done, with the art it makes it amazing, im sure as this series goes on it might actually bump its way into my top 3.

5. Vinland Saga: I always say this is the series that berserk started out as before it went into really uninteresting areas and eventually just stopped publishing, its a good berserk, and a consistent berserk that i can read monthly. I really enjoy it.

6. Great Teacher Onizaku: Another comedy that i really liked, its just really well done and hilarious, id recommend it for anyone who likes comedy. It gets very silly and juvenile a lot of the time, but i love how the class is developed over time and how everyone is a dynamic character.

7. Soul Eater: I know a lot of people hated how it ended but i really didnt mind it and liked most of it xD i ofc had my problems with the last chapter, but that's a common occurrence in manga to have weird and dumb last chapters, so i don't put too much fault into it. I think the series as a whole was very well done and interesting, especially black star and his relationship with kid.

8. God of Highschool: Its using Journey to the west as a basis, just like DBZ did somewhat, but this one is a bit more literal, but its still shonen.....so not fully xD its another good Korean webcomic that took me two reads to really appreciate, but its one of the only ongoing series that i really like the fighting in, now that naruto has become terrible and even one piece goes long spans without any actual fights being done.

9. Battle Angel Alita - Last Order: I separate them because i feel like they are almost two different series to be honest. So i really like this one more because it has a lot better and more frequent fighting and i thought the characters were all more fun, obviously you cant top the Destynova craziness in the first part, but overall i thought last order was more entertaining to me.

10. Blade of the Immortal: This is a series that i took like almost a year to fully read, mostly because this type of thing gets really hard to read to me, the senien serious type of series, things like gantz and berserk are easier since theres more violence and fighting and such, but i really enjoyed this series story wise, and the reason its not higher is because of the art honestly, i know everyone says its just the style choice but to me its a bad style choice <.< and the reason those other series that i mentioned are not in my top 10 is because there stories heavily dropped off to me while blade of the immortal actually started a bit slow but never slowed down.

If you can only read one manga for the rest of your life which would it be, both on-going and completed (which may not be among top10 above)?

2. Ongoing would be one piece since i love it and i can read it forever.

3. Completed would be GTO, i feel like comedy is better for longevity, and i would never get tired of how funny it is, so i could read that over and over if i needed to.

You can choose 3 mangaka to make the greatest manga of all time (in your taste, subjectively, of course), who would you choose? Who do what?

4. I think i would have Oda(one piece) do the world building, since that's really what hes mastered, and he would be the one who has the general overall say of what happens story wise. I would have Yusuke Murata(one punch man) do the art overall, but also i would want Kubo (bleach) ((haha but really though he makes amazing scenes)) to have input on how to draw and position things, because kubo does that amazingly with making good standout panels. Like i said i would want all 3 doing the story and adding input but oda has the final say on it.

Favorite cuisine, favorite dish(es) and the best thing(s) you can cook?

4. Eggs i guess, im not a great cooker <.< and i dont know how to do much really xD so i suppose i can do most styles of eggs and general breakfast food and i really like that kind of stuff, so that.

Regarding that best food you can cook, do you have any specific advice (like improvisation) to make your own version?

5. Not really no, everyone knows the different styles of eggs. I learned from @Petite Fleur and her brother how to make a lot of good stuff though, so id have them teach you i guess xD

How do you describe your ideal romantic partner? In both personality, character, physical features and any other aspect you want to elaborate further.

6. @Petite Fleur obviously /nervous glances
Really though i dont have a vision in my head of how they look, i think that if the person pulls something off well and it works for them then i will like it because they have confidence in it and know how to do it. Like i like certain haircuts but also when someone pulls one off i generally dont like i might be way more into it because of how it fits them. As for personality traits id say the usual stuff: giving, nice person, kind to others, enjoys life, someone i can talk to for hours on end, someone engaging, someone who motivates and encourages me, and someone who above all can accept me for who i am.

Which do you value the most?

7. Appearance wise i dont have a most important, really just the main thing is that they take care of themselves.
Personality wise the accepting thing, its important to me that i can fully be who i am without being judged for it.

What do you think about monogamy, polygamy, polygyny, polyamory, polyandry, open relationship?

8. uhhhhhh, i like being commited to ONE WOMAN FOREVER /nervous glances
Honestly the idea of monogamy suits me most, but ive never been married or in a very very long term relationship so im not completely sure yet. Ive never been in any of the others either so im equally not sure, but i do know that im not sure if i could share someone i truly love with other, but honestly for other people whatever works for them, I dont much care what works for you as long as everyone's consent is there im cool with it xD.

I mean the pros and cons and do you think ''1-1'' relationship is the ''right'' way to go or do you think people can genuinely love more than 1 and still make it work (how to keep all the lovers from fighting each other is a BIG problem, right? )? If it's your choice, no need to care about money or law or the norm standard, what would you want?

9. Honestly trying to be in a relationship with more than one woman sounds exhausting o.o am i right fellas!!!! hahahaha /nervous glancing
For me i would be interested in trying an open relationship just to see how it feels, but i doubt i would stick with it very long or like it very much, for sure would not want to be married like that. As for others, like i said, as long as everyone is consenting then i dont care what kind of relationship you have.

Why does zettie boy think he's a person?

1. You cant fault delusional people for the delusions they have. All we can do is continue to give him support.

I'll ask since I haven't done one of these in a while
1) Which Manga or Anime character do you most identify with and why?
2) A Djinn places a curse on you due to jaywalking in front of his car. Alas! You are to be turned into a domestic animal of some type, but being a >nice< Djinn, he lets you choose what you will be turned into. What will you choose, and why?
3) You find a fairy who un-animalizes you back to human. As you go to wander off, she says, "wait, you still have two more wishes!" What will they be, and why?
4) your wishes granted you begin to walk away, but the fairy blocks your way, "There is the matter of payment..." An evil flare lights up her eyes; "you must supply me with seven souls. If you don't, you'll be trapped in this bottle," she produces an Arabic style lamp, "for all eternity, or until someone dusts it. But then you'll be their djinn slave unless you can trick them to releasing you" So, what will you choose?
5) Current impressions of Nyanko?

Well welcome back then <3

1. Ok so in baccano! there is this character that shows up near the end of the series named Graham Specter and when i was watching it i literally thought there were parts where i could see myself saying what hes saying, even out of context. And then just in the world of baccano i figured i would be him, so hes honestly the most ive identified with xD and he was only in like 2 episodes too ;=; he needs his own series or something. Other characters i like and recognize with would be: Black star, luffy, and Kyon (haruhi)

2. First off what a jerk, second off i would be a dog i think, they just seem to have fun all the time, i think id like that.

3. what a nice lady, ive forgotten all about the mean genie. First wish would be to have infinite money or some stupid high amount of money. Because i like having things and also ive found that like 75% of problems can be solved with money in some way or form, maybe even more, and it would allow me to do a lot of the things i want to do. Second wish would be to live forever honestly, i fear death a lot and it would be amazing to live forever, i realize there's a whole other fear that comes from that, so i guess id have to modify it to eternal youth and word it properly, but i would honestly enjoy that.

4. I knew i should not have trusted another magical being ;=; Well i have no idea how to acquire souls honestly. But id imagine it involves killing them and harvesting their souls, and only 7? well yeah sure, im an immortal rich person, i can easily do that. I'm of the mind that certain people don't deserve to live, and i know a couple people who share the sentiment, so among us we can rascle up seven people to take the souls away from.

5. Honestly most my impressions of you come from what Petite has told me xD and you seem to be a nice person, i dont think we have ever really talked to each other. But ive always liked your QT questions and you would prolly be fun to hear all the stories of your travels and what you did, so yeah id like to talk sometimes and get my own impressions i guess XD

tumblr_na6xgmi4UF1rs3ecxo1_400.gif

Peace out until next round <3

Edited by Relinquisher, 08 September 2014 - 02:25 AM.

[Check out the Battle Contest] [] Battle Contest #5: Aokiji VS Fujitora

treeBW.png

Made by Relinquisher 

Spoiler Very Strange Quotes from OMF

#9 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

Spider Queen

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,935 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:31 AM

6. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TIME IN HISTORY TO STUDY/READ ABOUT

7. Based off of what I've told you about comic books, which series would you honestly pick up to read if you had the time and money?

8-11. Based off of what you know of me and my tastes recommend me a movie, a book a manga and an anime~

Edited by Petite Fleur, 08 September 2014 - 02:29 AM.

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#10 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

Spider Queen

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,935 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 September 2014 - 02:21 AM

/nervous glances

HDHpjB6.png

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#11 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 02:50 AM

6) So you know those souls you reaped for the Fairy? Apparently the police don't take kindly to the reaping of souls, and now they're out to get you! Surely, a member of of the One Manga forums will shelter you from the cops fury. But which member would be the least likely to turn you in, and why do you think that?

7) The cops are of your tail for now, thanks to that kind One Manga forum member, however your photo is still hung up in every convenience store with a thirteen million dolls reward tacked beneath it, dead or alive. For this, you need to flee the country! But to where? Which country will you flee to, and why?

9) Sipping mahgaritas on the beach in the country you fled to, assuming it has a beach, if not a... Desert? You are finally free of the police. However bounty hunters are still coming after you for the reward. What measures would you undertake to protect yourself from such hunters?

10) Where did question 8 go?

11) Safe from bounty hunters and the cops, you decide to cross the road, only to jaywalk in front of a Djinns car! Now this Djinn is not a regular Djinn, but an Okatu Djinn, who will turn you into one of the Sailor Scouts, from Sailor Moon. Yes, he's that evil! But he is not evil enough to not let you choose your fate. Which member would you choose, and why?

12) Knowing what you know now, would you go to the fairy to get this curse removed?

The Nominations for OMF Top 20 ongoing Manga for August/September are over. The results can be seen here!

#12 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 07:31 AM

3. Tower of God - You said manga, but i tend to include all types of eastern comics in this kind of question. So anyways Tower of God to me is aspiring to what one piece could be, out of all the Korean webcomics ive read so far this is clear and away the best. Its got a really engaging universe full of potential, its paced fairly well, its got interesting story telling and characters, it gets deluded sometimes in the little arcs and games it does, but overall its really good.

Read Kubera. You will find Tower of God is just past time-worth for it among Korean webtoons. ToG is already good as you said, and that speaks volume of Kubera.

Great Teacher Onizaku

Onizuka. Geezzzz, teacher gives you 0.

Eggs i guess, im not a great cooker <.< and i dont know how to do much really xD so i suppose i can do most styles of eggs and general breakfast food and i really like that kind of stuff, so that.

But which style of egg dish?

And you don't have a favorite cuisine?

i like being commited to ONE WOMAN FOREVER

Honestly trying to be in a relationship with more than one woman sounds exhausting o.o am i right fellas!!!!

You're not worthy to read harem manga. Or maybe you're lying :isee:

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#13 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:13 PM

1. As one of about three people in the entire world who did not like Full Metal Alchemist, why do people like Full Metal Alchemist?

2. Why are you better than Rayman? Be creative.

3. Favorite Pokemon? 

4. Ok, so, serious here, when are we making the Smash catroom thing?

5. Top 5 favorite games?

Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.

If anyone is in the mood for some Smash Bros 3DS my friend code is 1118-0339-4355.

Spoiler I am writing stuff

#14 Rayman

Rayman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:11 PM

Oi. If he answers this then how am I to know he isn't lying about the rest of his question time too?

#15 Gnag

Gnag

川 ̄_ゝ ̄)ノ ハロー♪

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:17 PM

1/ What is it you love about Gilbert so much? 

2/ Why is Gilbert your soulmate? 

3/ When are you and Gilbert getting married? 

4/ Do you think you're attracted to him because you both have curlyish hair? 

5/ What is your favourite youtube chanel? 

6/ If you had to move to a country in Europe, what would it be and why? 

7/ first/current/why do yo uhate me impressions?

8/ If somone said you couldn't be with Gilbert,  what would you do? 

9/ How does your daily routine go? 

10/ what is your favourite place online? 

also before I go. 

Gilbert wanted me to leave you this picture of him for you. 

Spoiler

Edited by Gnag, 08 September 2014 - 05:26 PM.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Magic

#16 Sloan

Sloan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:58 PM

wagwan cuzz

1. Favourite rapper/s from the chi?

2. Who are two rappers from the Chi that you would've liked to see do features but wouldn't happen cause of beef n what not?

3. What would your nickname be if you were a kingpin?

4. Do you worldstar?

5. What was your first thought of the day?

6. Best part of the month?

7. Favourite Slang word?

2pyaix0.jpg

#17 Relinquisher

Relinquisher

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:48 PM

tumblr_mx7cv4uegK1rs4yfmo1_500.gif

tumblr_mx7cv4uegK1rs4yfmo2_500.gif

Part 222222222222 f/ anime me

6. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TIME IN HISTORY TO STUDY/READ ABOUT

7. Based off of what I've told you about comic books, which series would you honestly pick up to read if you had the time and money?

8-11. Based off of what you know of me and my tastes recommend me a movie, a book a manga and an anime~

6. I generally like a lot of different time periods, but as you know since so many people ask this question to me i've decided that the american revolution is my actual favorite. Its got all the pieces I like. It has world famous historical figures, it has an ideal and multiple thinkers writing and debating that idea, no matter your opinion of america it was a changing point in world politics, and being an american citizen and someone who on some levels agrees with american ideals its very interesting learning where it all came from and who shaped what.

7. I think it would be one of these three: Injustice (because conquest, i think that was his name, looks freaking amazing, and just overall it looked like a good read), Runaways (looked more character driven and has better messages, but it looks like something i have not really seen before) or uncanny avengers (because awesome world leveling fights and art are awesome)

See this questions is sort of unfair b/c you have already taken so much of what ive recommended and already consumed it xD im running out of options really.

but to get to the point

8. Movies we watched a lot of, and i think i showed you most my favorites, im having a hard time even remembering what we have not seen xD but i know there are a couple movies im still shocked you have not seen. So im going to settle with Alien which i don't think you have seen.

9. Book wise i still think you should try eragon, a lot of people dislike it and maybe its just my teenage nostalgia speaking, but i really enjoyed it for what it was, and i think that you might too. But if that turns out to be too boring for you then i would recommend Digital Fortress by Dan Brown cuze i was just talking about that before.

10. See this one really sucks since you have now read most my list. The only stuff that remains is the bad stuff <.< So i guess ill say you should read Mario the one shot by kishimoto and maybe see if you can give him a little bit of credit xD

11. Anime i would say hunter x hunter, i know i raved about it to you, it was really really good, i enjoyed it and you would too, so yeah you should go for that.

6) So you know those souls you reaped for the Fairy? Apparently the police don't take kindly to the reaping of souls, and now they're out to get you! Surely, a member of of the One Manga forums will shelter you from the cops fury. But which member would be the least likely to turn you in, and why do you think that?

7) The cops are of your tail for now, thanks to that kind One Manga forum member, however your photo is still hung up in every convenience store with a thirteen million dolls reward tacked beneath it, dead or alive. For this, you need to flee the country! But to where? Which country will you flee to, and why?

9) Sipping mahgaritas on the beach in the country you fled to, assuming it has a beach, if not a... Desert? You are finally free of the police. However bounty hunters are still coming after you for the reward. What measures would you undertake to protect yourself from such hunters?

10) Where did question 8 go?

11) Safe from bounty hunters and the cops, you decide to cross the road, only to jaywalk in front of a Djinns car! Now this Djinn is not a regular Djinn, but an Okatu Djinn, who will turn you into one of the Sailor Scouts, from Sailor Moon. Yes, he's that evil! But he is not evil enough to not let you choose your fate. Which member would you choose, and why?

12) Knowing what you know now, would you go to the fairy to get this curse removed?

6. Wow, you think they would understand seeing how I got wishes and all, i think this is discrimination against magical humans is what this is. But id prolly run to petite xD i would feel terrible asking anyone to shelter me like that, id be much too guilty, so shes the only person i could even think of asking that of. She prolly would do well at it too hehe.

7. Well i mean im rich, i can just make a body double and pay someone off........but ok your question  :P I suppose i would flee to japan. I mean I would love to live there and learn the language and all of that, and in terms of the question its pretty opposite to the US so it would be hard to find me.

9. Beaches work xD but the thought made me giggle. I mean i assume im still rich, so i can do whatever i want, i can create a freaking compound if i want xD but honestly i dont know what id do, i would always feel really paranoid lol it would not be very good for me, i say lets hunt them down before they get to me D<

10. Well you have heard the stories about 7 right? D: maybe he got hungry again and went after 8

11. Just my luck to do this again, sounds like me. I know nothing about sailor moon though xD so im going to go with sailor mars because from looking at the pictures she looks the cutest (prepares for incoming hate)

12. Im not even sure anymore ;=;  i mean now im a cute magical girl, it could be worse, i dont want to repeat the cycle and turn into something worse, but for the sake of questions ill say i want to get it removed, just to see if you have anymore entertaining questions  :P

Read Kubera. You will find Tower of God is just past time-worth for it among Korean webtoons. ToG is already good as you said, and that speaks volume of Kubera.

Onizuka. Geezzzz, teacher gives you 0.

But which style of egg dish?

And you don't have a favorite cuisine?

You're not worthy to read harem manga. Or maybe you're lying :isee:

10. Yeah a couple people have really sold me on it, its on my list to read, im going to get to it once i get enough time.

11. Well i mean oniZUKA is my teacher what do you expect D<

12. scrambled eggs are my fav, or a nice omelette, like cheese and sausage omelette always good

13. Cheeseburgers and fries o.o im american as hell

14. Im really not xD those harem manga always seem exhausting too, you see how much stuff the main character goes through? No normal person can handle that.

1. As one of about three people in the entire world who did not like Full Metal Alchemist, why do people like Full Metal Alchemist?

3. Favorite Pokemon? 

4. Ok, so, serious here, when are we making the Smash catroom thing?

5. Top 5 favorite games?

1. Honestly when i was writing it i thought of you XD and i think from what i remember you just didnt like it, i dont think you had any critiques about the story structure or anything like that, it just was not your style. Which is fine obviously, i accept your unique style haha.

2. Well i could write a whole thesis about it but why do that when its really a simple concept. Rayray is me from the past, so logically he cannot surpass me, he is a less experienced version of me, which is not his fault, its just destiny. But as it stands thats the fact of the matter, all i can do is raise him right <3

3. There is way too many pokemon to just choose one xD i have trouble even picking an ideal team, the catch em all catchphrase is strong to me lol, i love too many of them. But since ive been asked this a lot i usually default to cyndaquill and his line, since every evolution is unique and cool to me, goes from cute to bada** which is pretty awesome. Plus its a rare mix between a design i like and a pokemon i can actually use well.

4. When I get time really xD i have a lot of little projects with a catroom people that ive just never done cuze im lazy or what not. Now im actually busy and working and such so i dont really have a lot of time to put into that kind of stuff, but hopefully ill get more time soon and come back around and we can try and put that together, since i know everyone would like it.

5. Gonna assume you mean video games ^^, if so in no real order: Mass Effect 2, Borderlands 2, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X, Skyrim 

Oi. If he answers this then how am I to know he isn't lying about the rest of his question time too?

Well you should know, you know me the best, or maybe just ask some questions and find out for yourself  :aww:

1/ What is it you love about Gilbert so much? 

2/ Why is Gilbert your soulmate? 

3/ When are you and Gilbert getting married? 

4/ Do you think you're attracted to him because you both have curlyish hair? 

5/ What is your favourite youtube chanel? 

6/ If you had to move to a country in Europe, what would it be and why? 

7/ first/current/why do yo uhate me impressions?

8/ If somone said you couldn't be with Gilbert,  what would you do? 

9/ How does your daily routine go? 

10/ what is your favourite place online? 

also before I go. 

Gilbert wanted me to leave you this picture of him for you. 

I like how half your questions and the other half are questions i had to really think about <3

1. It should be fairly obvious, look at him.

2. Because he is mine  :wub:

3. When i figure out how to make anime characters real.

4. Hey you cant just throw things you like onto me, but it is pretty nice yes.

5. You working for skillz now? :P Honestly its hard to choose just one, i would say for overall id choose sourcefednerd since they have a good variety of stuff that i usually like, but as for video games id pick inside gaming because i think they are hilarious.

6. Well if its living there then i assume id have to pick up on the language, i want to say Germany since its one of the better EU countries financially and such, its right in the middle of europe and its an interesting place in itself but i also dont really want to know any german either lol. If i could live in germany and get along fine with english though id like that, otherwise might just go to London.

7. First: Why does this girl want to talk to me? Why does she want me on skype? Why is she so interested? Wait what is this weird group?

Current: Nice person above all, has had her ups and downs and has been a really interesting person to know and talk to and get to know, someone id actually like to meet one day, and they are doing well now which is great.

8. Ignore them, why listen to people that are wrong?

9. Get up, do bathroom mourning stuff, drive to work, do work, get home, either go out with people or try to relax at home, do whatever my parents need me to do, try and talk to petite if i have the energy and then go sleep.

10. Here ofccccc <3333333............honestly right now I dont go online nearly as much as i used to, so it might just be youtube xD

wagwan cuzz

1. Favourite rapper/s from the chi?

2. Who are two rappers from the Chi that you would've liked to see do features but wouldn't happen cause of beef n what not?

3. What would your nickname be if you were a kingpin?

4. Do you worldstar?

5. What was your first thought of the day?

6. Best part of the month?

7. Favourite Slang word?

supsup xD

1. Im including older people into this too, didnt see that comin did ya:
Twista, Common, Lupe, Kanye, Lil Bibby, Lil Herb, LA capone, King Louie would be the main ones.

2. See I dont really follow the gang stuff, i dont really care, plus it seems like a lot of the time once they become big enough they will do tracks with whoever, at least the people i like will do stuff with whoever, like herb and bibby work with louie even though they come from opposing hoods. But i mean capone is dead now (rip) so i would have liked to see him work with some of the bigger rappers like the rest of the drill rappers are starting to do now, otherwise really i just want people like bibby and herb to keep doing songs with big artists like wayne and jay and etc to see what would happen.

3. King Reli ofc ofc

4. I used to a bit more, used to be into the battle scene more, but now i have not done it in a while, but im sure i will be soon at the pace im going with all this stuff lol

5. of today? I cant remember man xD prolly something about waking up or im going to be late, thats where my heads at most mourning. Its the fight between sleep being so tempting but needing to be at work lol.

6. paydayyyyyyyyyy haha, honestly i dont have one though, end of months always seem to sneak up on me, so thats fun, it was September before i knew it xD

7. I had to really think about this, i have so many random words i just say for no reason, but if i had to pick i would say: Broski, or like any weird version of bro, its just funny to use and see how people respond.

Thank You all for the questions, I hope more are incoming and I'm being slightly entertaining!

tumblr_mpksepMPWL1s84lfeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpksepMPWL1s84lfeo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mpksepMPWL1s84lfeo3_500.jpg

[Check out the Battle Contest] [] Battle Contest #5: Aokiji VS Fujitora

treeBW.png

Made by Relinquisher 

Spoiler Very Strange Quotes from OMF

#18 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:26 PM

13) The fairy removes the curse, but this time, she forces you to read Kubera.

Seriously, read Kubera!

14) Free from persecution after reading an absolutely awesome korean Webtoon, you return home. Alas, all the wealth and power that you gathered in the past two questions was wasted clearing your name and reading Kubera. Indeed, all you have left is one thousand dollars, or the equivalent currency in your homeland. What will you spend it on?

16) After investing your money wisely (one could only hope so!) you are approached by a shady character as you stand on a median strip waiting for the traffic to lessen so you can jaywalk across the street. He offers you a time machine; you can go back to any time you want, with anything you can carry. But you can only travel one way; if you want to return, tough luck. You look across the road and see many Djinn driving up and down it, and not wanting to risk evoking their wrath again, you decide to take the shady man up on his offer. When will you go to, and what will you bring?

17) So, you've made it to whenever you went with whatever you brought. Now what?

Edited by Nyanko, 08 September 2014 - 10:34 PM.

#19 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

Spider Queen

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,935 posts

User's Awards

Posted 09 September 2014 - 03:31 AM

Injustice

Invincible. Injustice is the game, silly.

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#20 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,290 posts

User's Awards

Posted 09 September 2014 - 06:09 AM

Hey~ 35cpdlj.gif

1. Amongst all the books, manga, comics, films, anime, short stories and tv series you've seen or read, who are the characters you recognize as the best ones in terms of quality? 

If you may pick five to ten of them and explain why, that'd be wonderful. 

2. Same question, but for your favourite ones, because we all know we often love characters we know are not so well made… 

3. If you could master perfectly a subject, what would it be and why?

4. How do you behave and feel when you meet a person for the first time?

Not an OMFer though, just a normal random stranger. 

You can give different examples if you feel like it. 

5. What do you think about the clichés on Americans from the rest of the world?

6. Could you name a song you love but are almost ashamed to love for whatever reason? 

(you know, as if you loved Barbie Girl by Aqua but never dared admitting it)