• Please log in to reply
1768 replies to this topic

#1561 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,744 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 08:36 PM

@ddboy102 Full disclosure: I haven't been watching Season 5 of Arrow since...Episode 4 or 5. Same goes for Season 3 of The Flash. I've kind of gotten into the habit of binge watching both, either on Netlfix, after the Season(s) over or on some other online site around halfway through, when the mid-season finale hits.  :lolxg:

• Tokoya likes this

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#1562 White Zangetsu

White Zangetsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationGem Road

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:36 AM

Mel Gibson in talks to direct Suicide Squad 2: http://www.hollywood...d-sequel-974436

I have seen it all now.

He is not going to touch super hero crap. He prefers being in control too much.

xlzkh5J.jpg?1

#1563 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,605 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:15 AM

@ddboy102
Lol sorry. I don't even watch Arrow or keep up with any Green Arrow comics so I have no idea what the hell y'all are talking about

Edited by Blue22, 16 February 2017 - 09:16 AM.

#1564 Royal_King

Royal_King

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationTrinidad

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:39 AM

He is not going to touch super hero crap. He prefers being in control too much.

Doubt he signs on but he is indeed talking to them

HXZmyoy.jpg

A Champion of Champions may not be a Hero

#1565 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,467 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:38 PM

Doubt he signs on but he is indeed talking to them

What was this?

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1566 Royal_King

Royal_King

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationTrinidad

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:12 AM

What was this?

Orr just Mel talking about he is having meetings with them.

• Tokoya likes this

HXZmyoy.jpg

#1567 Royal_King

Royal_King

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationTrinidad

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:50 PM

David F. Sandberg in talks to direct Shazam.

HXZmyoy.jpg

#1568 Royal_King

Royal_King

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationTrinidad

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:32 PM

A week after entering negotiations to direct The Batman, Matt Reeves has exited the talks, THR has learned. A studio source confirms that negotiations have broken down. The possibility, however, exists that talks could resume when heads cool. The studio is intent on making the movie no matter what as the Batman franchise has proven to bigger than one person. 

Reeves is currently deep in post-production on the Apes sequel, War for the Planet of the Apes, which is shaping up to be the biggest entry in the Fox franchise. Ben Affleck was set to helm the superhero feature but ultimately decided not to pull double-duty as both director and Dark Knight. Affleck co-wrote the script with DC Films co-head Geoff Johns.Prior to Reeves receiving the offer, Ridley Scott and Don't Breathe helmer Fede Alvarez were among the names being floated for the director's chair

Edited by Royal_King, 17 February 2017 - 06:33 PM.

HXZmyoy.jpg

#1569 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,467 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:16 PM

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkk

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1570 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,452 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:28 PM

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkk

https://youtu.be/vjPlVQHE5rg
  • Tokoya likes this

#1571 Royal_King

Royal_King

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationTrinidad

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:51 AM

Wonder Woman Images:

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Tokoya, DarkNemesis, Blue22 and 1 other like this

HXZmyoy.jpg

#1572 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,744 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:58 AM

This Batman business has become an embarrassment. DC needs to put it on the backburner and focus on making sure that Aquaman and Flash are hits first.

• Tokoya, Blue22, Royal_King and 1 other like this

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#1573 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,605 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 03:50 PM

Lol You have no idea how badly I want this movie to be good. DC needs something to distract from the train wreck going on right now. Between three failures (though I liked Suicide Squad), a Justice League movie that doesn't seem to be garnering nearly as much excitement as it should be (it's fucking Justice League for crying out loud) and a Batman movie that can't keep a director for more than five minutes, I don't know what the fuck they're gonna do XD

#1574 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,207 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 20 February 2017 - 03:57 PM

Lol You have no idea how badly I want this movie to be good. DC needs something to distract from the train wreck going on right now. Between three failures (though I liked Suicide Squad), a Justice League movie that doesn't seem to be garnering nearly as much excitement as it should be (it's fucking Justice League for crying out loud) and a Batman movie that can't keep a director for more than five minutes, I don't know what the fuck they're gonna do XD

Meh, i like MoS and BvS, but hopefully this movie would rock the house.

• DarkNemesis and JDG973 like this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#1575 Royal_King

Royal_King

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationTrinidad

Posted 20 February 2017 - 04:01 PM

This Batman business has become an embarrassment. DC needs to put it on the backburner and focus on making sure that Aquaman and Flash are hits first.

Actually think Aquaman is good to go. They have everything in place and shoot in May. Flash and Batman are in the hell house. 

HXZmyoy.jpg

#1576 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted 20 February 2017 - 04:08 PM

Meh, i like MoS and BvS, but hopefully this movie would rock the house.

Doesn't change the fact that soon many people dislike them.

Meanwhile Marvel has the majority loving all three movies.

#1577 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,207 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 20 February 2017 - 04:14 PM

Doesn't change the fact that soon many people dislike them.

Meanwhile Marvel has the majority loving all three movies.

Yeah i know, i ignore marvel fans for the most part because their movies are awful.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#1578 White Zangetsu

White Zangetsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationGem Road

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:58 PM

Wonder Woman Images:

DC actually gave the okay for these awful images to be released.

xlzkh5J.jpg?1

#1579 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,605 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:02 PM

Yeah i know, i ignore marvel fans for the most part because their movies are awful.

Just let Marvel have this success :P

Take solace in the fact that DC is wiping the floor with them in the comics, where things count, because they're too busy trying and failing to make things match their movies :lolxg:

"We don't have the rights to X-Men movies? Let's shove Inhumans down everyone's throats and kill off the mutants!"

"They're making a Civil War movie that's fucking amazing? Let's have a Civil War sequel comic that's fucking terrible!"

"They're making a Carol Danvers movie? Let's put her front in center of our shitty Civil War sequel and ruin her worse than the first Civil War ruined Tony Stark"

Edited by Blue22, 20 February 2017 - 08:07 PM.

• Tokoya and Chillman like this

#1580 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,467 posts

User's Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:50 PM

I second this post but MoS is a great film imo

Just let Marvel have this success :P

Take solace in the fact that DC is wiping the floor with them in the comics, where things count, because they're too busy trying and failing to make things match their movies :lolxg:

"We don't have the rights to X-Men movies? Let's shove Inhumans down everyone's throats and kill off the mutants!"
"They're making a Civil War movie that's fucking amazing? Let's have a Civil War sequel comic that's fucking terrible!"
"They're making a Carol Danvers movie? Let's put her front in center of our shitty Civil War sequel and ruin her worse than the first Civil War ruined Tony Stark"

I'd argue the same for TV (If I exclude Netflix) and animated series

Edited by Tokoya, 20 February 2017 - 08:48 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users