#1 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:40 AM

3431482-3043536-the%2Bmonster%2Btrio.png
compare, contrast, and discuss the monster trio here.

Edited by retroluffy13, 16 September 2014 - 09:01 AM.

• kame d. kaze and YoWid like this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#2 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:47 AM

There is no Trio.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#3 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:59 AM

I got tired of people using the sanji thread like a monster trio thread so I made this.

That is all.
  • Abu Dun, superfranky and capu like this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#4 Zeta42

Zeta42

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:07 AM

Who's Sanji? The trio is Luffy, Zoro and Franky.

• Kazekage, ddboy102, Enbima and 2 others like this

#5 YoWid

YoWid

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:11 AM

It's actually Monster Quartet: Luffy Zoro Sanji Brook Xd

• Kazekage likes this

Spoiler Music by Gazillions

#6 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:11 AM

things like what you just said are exactly why I created this thread.  think frankies the new sanji?  think jimbes gonna join and make it a monster quartet?

DISCUSS HERE BECAUSE IM TIRED OF THE SPAM IN OTHER THREADS.

Edited by retroluffy13, 16 September 2014 - 09:11 AM.

• capu likes this

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#7 DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin

What You Need

• Moderators
  • 12,666 posts

User's Awards

3    4      

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:51 AM

It isn't spam to discuss Sanji's strength in Sanji's thread. Sanji hasn't even been in the manga for a year, what else are you going to use the thread for?

Edited by DaEvilWithin, 16 September 2014 - 09:52 AM.

• zetruz, Kazekage, ddboy102 and 1 other like this

#8 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:55 AM

its all the side shit generated rfr0om the thread that's bugging me. to much about zoro and luffy and jimbe. why not just go to the luffy thread? nobody ever talks there anyways. or the zoro thread? no his fans would kick your asses right out of there. jimbe thread? maybe.

still. its specificly a discussion about the monster trio as a group, and while most of it is centered around sanji and jimbe, I still think its rude to just constantly be up nin that thread just discussing the trio as a whole when nobody does it in either of the other threads.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#9 DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin

What You Need

• Moderators
  • 12,666 posts

User's Awards

3    4      

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:57 AM

That is because neither Luffy's or Zoro's position is ever in question. They aren't used as hype fodder.

Edited by DaEvilWithin, 16 September 2014 - 09:57 AM.

• Kazekage, ddboy102 and PunkHazard like this

#10 zetruz

zetruz

Fisherman

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts
  • Location- research lab

User's Awards

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:12 AM

its all the side shit generated rfr0om the thread that's bugging me. to much about zoro and luffy and jimbe. why not just go to the luffy thread? nobody ever talks there anyways. or the zoro thread? no his fans would kick your asses right out of there. jimbe thread? maybe.

still. its specificly a discussion about the monster trio as a group, and while most of it is centered around sanji and jimbe, I still think its rude to just constantly be up nin that thread just discussing the trio as a whole when nobody does it in either of the other threads.

Whether you dislike it or not, it certainly was on the topic of Sanji. In the Sanji thread. There was nothing wrong with it, even if you disliked it.:shrug:

That's not to say this thread has no value, of course. But it wasn't spam, and it wasn't babble; it was an actual discussion on a topic that featured Sanji. To have that discussion in the Sanji thread seems, you know, reasonable.:shrug:

• Fulmine likes this

Spoiler for the quotables!

Mun364G.png

#11 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:21 AM

The point of this thread?

Can I make a ''who's sexier, Hancock or Robin?'' thread now?

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#12 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:31 AM

no cause no one tops robin :aww:

• ddboy102 likes this

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#13 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,863 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:33 AM

I find this funny. The only people who doesn't like sanji is zoro fans. I think they do not like him because sanji is the only one who can steal zoro thunder. They rather replace him with franky because he is not a threat to their favorite character.

In part 2 zoro have fought weaker opponents than sanji but because he looks Zoro fans think he is now way better than sanji.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#14 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:47 AM

Whether you dislike it or not, it certainly was on the topic of Sanji. In the Sanji thread. There was nothing wrong with it, even if you disliked it. :shrug:
That's not to say this thread has no value, of course. But it wasn't spam, and it wasn't babble; it was an actual discussion on a topic that featured Sanji. To have that discussion in the Sanji thread seems, you know, reasonable. :shrug:

its not just about the fact that I don't like it, its about how easily it is to derail the thread when your talking about four different charecterds in it at a time. people like to discuss the monster trio. whether it be about franky replacing sanji, jimbe joining the group, brook and franky making it a monster whatever the hell five is. ect. people like to talk monster trio. let them talk moster trio in a thread meant to discuss monster trio so that way no threads get cluttered with it.

we have a thread dedicated to the donquixote pirates as a group. this isn't so much a stretch.

we can even just go ahead and make it a strawhat group thread if that's what it takes.

Edited by retroluffy13, 16 September 2014 - 10:51 AM.

• zetruz likes this

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#15 zetruz

zetruz

Fisherman

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts
  • Location- research lab

User's Awards

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:51 AM

its not just about the fact that I don't like it, its about how easily it is to derail the thread when your talking about four different charecterds in it at a time. people like to discuss the monster trio. whether it be about franky replacing sanji, jimbe joining the group, brook and franky making it a monster whatever the hell five is. ect. people like to talk monster trio. let them talk moster trio in a thread meant to discuss monster trio so that way no threads gety cluttered with it.

Fair enough, I suppose. But don't call the discussion that was taking place "spam". It wasn't. It was on topic.:shrug: And having a M3 thread won't stop the character threads from becoming versus threads anyway, surely? The advantage of having those different threads is that we can have a Sanji vs Jinbe and a Zoro vs Vergo thread going on at the same time in two different places, without people getting confused about who is talking to whom. If you tell people to instantly get into this thread when there's a versus thing going on, it'll become cluttered and confusing. So there's a downside to this, too.

Spoiler for the quotables!

Mun364G.png

#16 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:01 AM

the threads can sill be used as versus thread. I just think that when the discussion revolves around things of monster trio nature, we should have a thread for it because it comes up so much. it would be one thing if it were a straight sanji vs jimbe discussion going on, I just thought though that scince the basic nature of the argument was monster trio, and thew fact that the forum has a real problem with devolving into sanji vs zoro vs luffy discussion and whatnot that it would just be best to just have a thread for it.

I almost feel like doing the same for swordsmenship at one time. the topic just comes up so much I cant help but feel it needs its own thread is all.

I didn't do one for swordsmanship though cuz I couldn't find an epic enough quote. this one though I felt like it didn't need one.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#17 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:42 AM

The SH's M3 consist of Luffy, Usopp and Zoro. Zoro might be replaced later on though since he lacks the charisma of a God and a future Pirate King.

Sanji is the captain of the Curly Hat Pirates. B)

• waleuska and Abu Dun like this

xGzqj0x.gif

Official member of the Killer Kick Course Squad

#18 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,466 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:11 PM

OK........

why are they called the MONSTER trio? I cant be the only one that feels like they have no right being called that by fans......

the admirals, they could be called the monster trio...... But luffy zoro and Franky(come at me sanji fans) are not nearly strong enough for that title

Edited by captain kidd, 16 September 2014 - 12:12 PM.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#19 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:20 PM

Franky needs to stop dancing and start searching for some scraps to upgrade himself. Brook would cut a "naked" Franky down before he could blink, Chopper is coming fast from behind the kid has a lot more potential, and with a little training for Momonosuke Sanji will have 4 people under his wing if we count Caesar as well that can handle the robot boy. :charm:

xGzqj0x.gif

Official member of the Killer Kick Course Squad

#20 MooshiMooosh

MooshiMooosh

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationDressrosa

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:28 PM

Nice Thread.

Monster Trio is Zoro, Luffy and Franky