Photo

Question Time with Kazekage

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

Poll: Question Time with Kazekage (19 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should we question next?

1. Archshot (3 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

2. Echo (4 votes [6.67%])

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

3. Meadow1 (2 votes [3.33%])

Percentage of vote: 3.33%

4. Raiden (11 votes [18.33%])

Percentage of vote: 18.33%

5. Goddess Nike (9 votes [15.00%])

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

6. Lone_ant (3 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

7. soccerislife (8 votes [13.33%])

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

8. Nmaan (10 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

9. Tale (10 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 YoWid

YoWid

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:06 PM

it's story-based like their early output and demonstrates their vocal range. 

I love you.

9.  One Vision, definitely. I barely remember most of their songs on 'The Works' albums. Except for  'I Want To Break Free' (that music video was hilarious XD) and  'Radio Ga-Ga'.  The album wasn't bad, it was just forgettable. 

No love for Tear It Up? :(

'You Are My Best Friend',  'Flash' and 'Killer Queen'. 

*You're (Can't resist it, man. Sue me Xd)

12.  I hated(?!?) Friends Will Be Friends so TMLWKU wins by default. 

I hate you.

13. Ogre Battle or Stone Cold Crazy? Why?

14. Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon or Nevermore? Why?

15. Now I'm Here or Brighton Rock? Why?

16. Least favorite Queen album (other than Hot Space, cuz it's *that* bad)?

17. Maximum question limit? Xd

Spoiler Music by Gazillions

#22 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:28 PM

I love you.

No love for Tear It Up? :(

*You're (Can't resist it, man. Sue me Xd)

I hate you.

13. Ogre Battle or Stone Cold Crazy? Why?

14. Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon or Nevermore? Why?

15. Now I'm Here or Brighton Rock? Why?

16. Least favorite Queen album (other than Hot Space, cuz it's *that* bad)?

17. Maximum question limit? Xd

'Tear It Up 'is in the 'okay' part.  It's a good stadium rock song but it's also a very 'safe' song. 

13. It's a tie. I like both of them too much. They are great rock songs. 

14. Again, a tie.  Two different kinds of favorites encapsulated in two songs.

15. Now I'm Here.  Brighton Rock felt so disjointed.  

16.  Awww but Hot Space has 'Under Pressure', 'Put Out the Fire',  'Las Parabas De Amor',  'Life Is Real (Song For Lennon)' and  'Backchat' on it so I like it a great deal more than other people do. 'The Works' is my least favorite, it's okay but forgettable.

17. If we are going to continue this, I put a 7 question per post constraint on you.  

#23 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:15 PM

Can't...stop...laughing....XD

http://www.tickld.co...an-is-hilarious

#24 YoWid

YoWid

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:36 PM

^ Feck you, Kaze; I tried to keep cool until I lost it around dhe two last paragraphs XDDDDDDDD

I found one I aspire to beat one day as well as future job alternative Xd

Final Question: These Are The Days of Our Lives or It's A Beautiful Day (Complete Version Intro + Reprise)? Why?

#25 Relinquisher

Relinquisher

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:38 AM

That freaking story man, i cant handle crazy stories

(on that note, enjoy~ http://www.tickld.co...ent/100492.jpg)

1. What are some of the funniest pieces of entertainment to you? (Tv, movies, manga, anime, whatever)

2. What got you into comics originally?

3. What comic run/comic arc would you pick if you could only read the one you pick for the rest of your life?

4. Where is your ideal place to live?

5. First/Current impressions of me?

6. What do you imagine i look like? (I dont think you have seen a pic of me x.x)

[Check out the Battle Contest] [] Battle Contest #5: Aokiji VS Fujitora

treeBW.png

Made by Relinquisher 

Spoiler Very Strange Quotes from OMF

#26 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:59 AM

Fulmine, buddy, you have questions within your questions that sub divide into other questions that also have questions in them

actually now it's you who confuses me... :unsure:

One Piece
Fullmetal Alchemist
Shin Angyo Onshi

I approve. Though FMA should be no.1 haha

Collaboration between CLAMP and Hiromu Arakawa to create an epic manga. CLAMP works on the design and co-writes the story but Hiromu does the artwork and has the final say on designs and stories.

Eiichiro Oda and Kohta Hirano collaborate on creating an epic fantasy manga. They will both co-write and and draw the manga.

Wait what? Don't CLAMP and Arakawa mostly do fantasy, too?

I like that Hirano+Oda. Maybe we can finally see blood, rape, no nonsense shounen crap and many characters that actually die in a Oda's story :rolleyes:

1. Monkey D. Luffy

2. Roronoah Zoro

3. God Ussop

4. Sir Crocodile

5. Donquixote Doflamingo

Put DD and Croc at no.1 and we may be good buds...

1. Kakashi Hatake

2. Tsunade

3. Jiraiya

4. Naruto

5. Sasori

Top 5 Male Characters

1. Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)

Kakashi and Naruto over Sasori? Kakashi as no.1 male character over Munsu? Hey @Nmaan, you possesses him when he wrote those lists, right? :glare:

5) I am not much of a cook. Tea, coffee, omlettes and sandwiches are all the range I have. I have had some really funny messes in trying to cook for myself.

I do know some improvisation techniques though: pick up the phone, dial the number of the nearest restaurant, order your food and quickly clean up whatever mess you have caused before your parents come home.

So what's your favorite cuisine(s) and dish(es)?

6. How do you describe your ideal romantic partner? In both personality, character, physical features and any other aspect you want to elaborate further. Which do you value the most?

7. Top 5 favorite abilities/powers from manga? Both general and specific (general is lightning, fire, ice etc., specific means Enel's Goro no Mi or Ichigo's Zanpakutou etc. basically in specific, Enel's lightning and Luxus's lightning are not counted as the same)

8. 5 literary novels and 5 fantasy fictions you'd recommend for everyone?

9. Favorite and most hated cultures? Why?

10. Your ideal/dream vacation? The place you want to go and who you go with, the scenery etc. stuffs like that.

11. If you rule the world and your desire is of absolute priority, what do you want to change for better (education, poverty, politics etc.)? And if you're evil, what do you want to change for worse?

12. Say, suddenly you're thrown into a fantasy world and you have to fight to survive or maybe even to crawl on top like in an action manga or RPG. What ''role'' would you want to be, what ability(ies) would you want to have (If you can have an completely original ability of your own, that fits your persona and fighting style, which would it be and how do you use it?), your choice of weapon and course of action?

13. Thing(s) that annoys you the most, maybe even despise/disgust, in someone's personality or character? In men exclusively? In women? Does it matter if it's just a thought they keep to themselves or do you only care if they bring it into action?

14. Sasori vs Kisame?

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#27 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:29 AM

10) I'll go with the Djinn of Truth, the 'innocent' fairy of 'innocence' is a little suspicious. Might have something to do with the quotation marks you put around them. 

11) So you are going to hunt for the Djinn? Really? Thats the hardest one of all three! The witch would have been easiest. But your decision is made! You learn that to find the Djinn of Truth you will need to go on an arduous quest through the black forest, into the cave of Evil, past the fairy's well to the void zone which contains the Tower of Villainy and level 99 monsters. Atop the tower lays the bottle of truth guarded by the Demon God which, after the completion of a long and complex ceremony involving the heart of a witch and the wings of a fairy, you can break the seal and the Djinn will be released. Then you must trick him into reversing the curse and seal him again before he destroys the world. Normally such tasks would be impossible, but fortunately, that Djinn turned you into a magical girl! Magical Girls can do anything! But you better pack. What items that are in your home right now will you take with you on this arduous quest?

12) I will not repeat the arduous and horrific quest you just completed. Slowly you draw your weapon from the still beating heart of the Demon God and look towards the bottle. You set down the Witches heart, recalling her offer to remove the curse for no cost before you doused her in water and smile at the memory. You place the fairy wing on the other side of the ritual circle, recalling how the fairy had attempted to bargain to remove the curse for the souls of twenty human infants (since they were innocent, hence her name) before you plunged the magical weapon into her heart. You look at the weapon at your side and try to recall... what type of weapon is it, and why did you choose that weapon? And what magical properties does it have?

13) So the ritual complete, you prepare to open the bottle. You know from reading your local libraries premier source on Djinn, Tales of 1001 Nights, that most Djinn are evil and were sealed away for good reason by King Solomon some many thousands of years ago. Furthermore, by questioning the Djinn who cursed you, you discover that the Djinn of Truth is a paticularly nasty creature who wishes to discover the truth behind the universe, by destroying it. Fortune smiles on you as he tells you that the bottle he is sealed in contains a curse, that he must grant one wish to the person who releases him before he can destroy the world. Just one, no more. Furthermore, he reminds you that a Djinn, no matter how evil and powerful he is, is not omnipotent, and thus cannot change the rules of the curse on the bottle. Now you are not particularly the type of person who wants the world to be destroyed, so your wish must not only to remove your curse, but also to save the world. What will you wish for?

Question 14 will wait depending on if you manage to save the world or not.

Edited by Nyanko, 18 September 2014 - 10:54 AM.

The Nominations for OMF Top 20 ongoing Manga for August/September are over. The results can be seen here!

http://onemangaforum...tember-edition/

Don't like the results? Then vote in the 4th Quarter poll in January

#28 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 12:52 PM

^ Feck you, Kaze; I tried to keep cool until I lost it around dhe two last paragraphs XDDDDDDDD

I found one I aspire to beat one day as well as future job alternative Xd

Final Question: These Are The Days of Our Lives or It's A Beautiful Day (Complete Version Intro + Reprise)? Why?

It's a Beautiful Day.  TATDOOL is very sombre since Freddie was on his last legs when he made that.  Whilst IABD is more triumphant and upbeat yet still sad at the same time. 

That freaking story man, i cant handle crazy stories

(on that note, enjoy~ http://www.tickld.co...ent/100492.jpg)

1. What are some of the funniest pieces of entertainment to you? (Tv, movies, manga, anime, whatever)

2. What got you into comics originally?

3. What comic run/comic arc would you pick if you could only read the one you pick for the rest of your life?

4. Where is your ideal place to live?

5. First/Current impressions of me?

6. What do you imagine i look like? (I dont think you have seen a pic of me x.x)

1) The Austin Powers movies. I even have some clips saved just to watch when I need a laugh. 

2) It started with seeing Batman in a colouring book when I was in Pre-school, then watching the Batman movies starting with Batman and Robin (I know, I  know but it doesn't look bad when you are 5), them my mother brought me VCR tapes which had episodes of Batman: The Animated Series on it and then finally my grand father took me to a bookshop one day where I bought 'The Batman and Robin Adventures #10' and couple of issues of Batman from the early 90's with the 'A Lonely Place to Die' arc. Jim Aparo's art was a formative experience for me and the rest as they say is history.  

3) Steve Englehart's Batman run in the 70's.  Second would be Paul Dini's Detective Comics run.  Third would be the DCAU tie in books 'The Batman Adventures',  'The Batman & Robin Adventures' and 'Batman Gotham Adventures'.  

4) My room.

5) First impression:  This guy has no respect for capital letters. 

Current impression: This guy now has some respect for capital letters. 

6) Fuzzy curly hair,  a stubble, sunken eyes, medium sized, dresses in black,....yeah, I've seen your pics. :P

actually now it's you who confuses me... :unsure:

I approve. Though FMA should be no.1 haha

Wait what? Don't CLAMP and Arakawa mostly do fantasy, too?

I like that Hirano+Oda. Maybe we can finally see blood, rape, no nonsense shounen crap and many characters that actually die in a Oda's story :rolleyes:

Put DD and Croc at no.1 and we may be good buds...

Kakashi and Naruto over Sasori? Kakashi as no.1 male character over Munsu? Hey @Nmaan, you possesses him when he wrote those lists, right? :glare:

So what's your favorite cuisine(s) and dish(es)?

6. How do you describe your ideal romantic partner? In both personality, character, physical features and any other aspect you want to elaborate further. Which do you value the most?

7. Top 5 favorite abilities/powers from manga? Both general and specific (general is lightning, fire, ice etc., specific means Enel's Goro no Mi or Ichigo's Zanpakutou etc. basically in specific, Enel's lightning and Luxus's lightning are not counted as the same)

8. 5 literary novels and 5 fantasy fictions you'd recommend for everyone?

9. Favorite and most hated cultures? Why?

10. Your ideal/dream vacation? The place you want to go and who you go with, the scenery etc. stuffs like that.

11. If you rule the world and your desire is of absolute priority, what do you want to change for better (education, poverty, politics etc.)? And if you're evil, what do you want to change for worse?

12. Say, suddenly you're thrown into a fantasy world and you have to fight to survive or maybe even to crawl on top like in an action manga or RPG. What ''role'' would you want to be, what ability(ies) would you want to have (If you can have an completely original ability of your own, that fits your persona and fighting style, which would it be and how do you use it?), your choice of weapon and course of action?

13. Thing(s) that annoys you the most, maybe even despise/disgust, in someone's personality or character? In men exclusively? In women? Does it matter if it's just a thought they keep to themselves or do you only care if they bring it into action?

14. Sasori vs Kisame?

Fulmine, those lists aren't ordered in any particular way. 

My favorite cuisine/dishes are the local brand B) but I doubt anybody would recognize anything I name.  I also like Chinese dishes.

6) I don't really have the perfect person figured out in my head.  However, the traits that are important to me in a partner are loyalty, empathy, respect and we should be able to broaden
each others horizon's in some way.

7) I like swordsmanship whether it's the more realistic versions seen in manga's like Vagabond and Until Death Do Us Part or the more fantastical seen in manga's like One Piece. I also love animal/human hybrids whether it's werewolves like the Captain in Hellsing or Zoans in One Piece like Lucci combining martial arts with his Leopard Zoan abilities and Pell switching between a bird and a human. I also enjoy good ol' fashioned fisticuffs and martial arts. 

8) Hmmm, I'll just make one big list (in no particular order): 

1. The Red Badge of Courage
  2. Harry Potter books  
  3. Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskerville  (an underrated story, I will take the villain of this book over Moriarty any day)
  4. Sherlock Holmes: A Sign of Four 
  5. The Invisible Man 
  6. Dracula 
  7. 1984

9) I have a love/hate relationship with my own culture as well as American culture due to the really good but also really bad sides to them. I like Japanese, Malaysian, Trinidad & Tobago (thanks to JoE) and  Bhutanese culture from what I have seen of it but I am admittedly no expert on them.  I grew up watching and listening to Indian movies, songs and soap operas and I still occasionally do but I am not a huge fan of their culture and values.

10) There are loads of places I want to visit. I want to travel around the islands of this place B) but I also want to travel to countries like Bhutan, Malaysia, Japan, UK, USA, Trinidad and Tobago,  Iceland and so many other places.  Basically, all the places that my online friends are at. 

11) 
I will improve education, try to fix poverty, corporations with too much control over the government, make religious freedom and LGBT rights mandatory, get the homeless kids off of the streets and try to eradicate sexual harassment.  

12) I want to be the survivor. Knife fight, hand guns, fists, trench knives  and swords would be my weapon of choice. 

13) Arrogance, disrespect and bigotry.  In particular when I or somebody else tries to relay something serious whether it's personal or topical wise and the person doesn't listen and instead starts cracking jokes to shut you up. I also hate it when people think that just because you are quiet, there is something wrong with you and needs to be fixed so they start trying to get a reaction out of you. I like to laugh with people, I don't want to be laughed at.  I have had to deal with both for a big chunk of my life.  

14)  Kisame has his destructive abilities and speed going for him.  In particular the hundreds of shark summons and water jutsus's.  He could very well end up taking Sasori's control of his puppets away by sucking away the chakra threads that keep them connected and destroying them with his water jutsu's. The fact that his opener is to fill the area with water is a point in his favor. The water could even end up washing away Sasori's poisons.  

Sasori meanwhile isn't going to be bothered by water since he doesn't breathe at all and the metal from the 3rd Kazekage puppet could make for an adequate defense against Kisame's water jutsu. Plus plenty of weapons with poison coated over them.  Kisame not knowing about the poison would work in his favor and if he manages to poison him using the black sand, he could eviscerate him into pieces and I would say even Kisame has a limit to how much he can heal.  

Though I am a Sasori fan, I am leaning towards Kisame for this match but a case could be made for Sasori as well.   

11) So you are going to hunt for the Djinn? Really? Thats the hardest one of all three! The witch would have been easiest. But your decision is made! You learn that to find the Djinn of Truth you will need to go on an arduous quest through the black forest, into the cave of Evil, past the fairy's well to the void zone which contains the Tower of Villainy and level 99 monsters. Atop the tower lays the bottle of truth guarded by the Demon God which, after the completion of a long and complex ceremony involving the heart of a witch and the wings of a fairy, you can break the seal and the Djinn will be released. Then you must trick him into reversing the curse and seal him again before he destroys the world. Normally such tasks would be impossible, but fortunately, that Djinn turned you into a magical girl! Magical Girls can do anything! But you better pack. What items that are in your home right now will you take with you on this arduous quest?

12) I will not repeat the arduous and horrific quest you just completed. Slowly you draw your weapon from the still beating heart of the Demon God and look towards the bottle. You set down the Witches heart, recalling her offer to remove the curse for no cost before you doused her in water and smile at the memory. You place the fairy wing on the other side of the ritual circle, recalling how the fairy had attempted to bargain to remove the curse for the souls of twenty human infants (since they were innocent, hence her name) before you plunged the magical weapon into her heart. You look at the weapon at your side and try to recall... what type of weapon is it, and why did you choose that weapon? And what magical properties does it have?

13) So the ritual complete, you prepare to open the bottle. You know from reading your local libraries premier source on Djinn, Tales of 1001 Nights, that most Djinn are evil and were sealed away for good reason by King Solomon some many thousands of years ago. Furthermore, by questioning the Djinn who cursed you, you discover that the Djinn of Truth is a paticularly nasty creature who wishes to discover the truth behind the universe, by destroying it. Fortune smiles on you as he tells you that the bottle he is sealed in contains a curse, that he must grant one wish to the person who releases him before he can destroy the world. Just one, no more. Furthermore, he reminds you that a Djinn, no matter how evil and powerful he is, is not omnipotent, and thus cannot change the rules of the curse on the bottle. Now you are not particularly the type of person who wants the world to be destroyed, so your wish must not only to remove your curse, but also to save the world. What will you wish for?

Question 14 will wait depending on if you manage to save the world or not.

11)  Basics:  tooth brush, handkerchief, 2 pens, notebook,  extra clothes, phone (does this place have wi fi?), kitchen knives, head set and helmet. I'll approach this task the same way Peter Quill did trying to navigate the dead planet in GotG.   

12)  A normal kitchen knife.  It very sharp, easy to use and intimidating.  Ummm....it can cut things if you hit with enough force. :) 

13)  "I wish everything was restored to the state it was 2 days ago including you."  I am guessing I have been a magical girl for 2 days now. 

#29 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:01 PM

My favorite cuisine/dishes are the local brand B) but I doubt anybody would recognize anything I name.

I also like Chinese dishes.

Just describe them. Or give the names, at least I can google...

what dishes?

11) I will improve education, try to fix poverty, corporations with too much control over the government, make religious freedom and LGBT rights mandatory, get the homeless kids off of the streets and try to eradicate sexual harassment.

and the 2nd part of the question? If you're evil...

#30 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:43 PM

Just describe them. Or give the names, at least I can google...

what dishes?

and the 2nd part of the question? If you're evil...

I am going to have to decline to answer the food question.  :)

Sorry, I didn't catch that part.  If I was evil, I would order every one to eat nothing but choco pops for a week. 

Edited by Kazekage, 18 September 2014 - 03:45 PM.

#31 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:51 PM

Spoiler

2h7297a.jpg

Pro Scientia Atque Sapientia

#32 ArSoNiSt JoE

ArSoNiSt JoE

LOOK AT ME KING!

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

User's Awards

3    4    4   

Posted 18 September 2014 - 10:50 PM

Kazekage! Congrats on the QT thread breh! aqDwC.png

Really wanted to write up something nice, but Igot caught up this week and didn't have the time... why didn't your QT thread fall on a weekend tocry.png

1)  Do you have any songs that you liked, that are from a genre you don't normally listen to? Name any amount you like.

2) What are some of the most memorable debates that you've had on here? Name any amount you like

3) Can you tell me about certain aspects of the culture in your country that you love/hate?

4) What are some of you pet peeves? Like little things that people may do, that annoy you greatly?

5) First and current impressions of me?

That's all for now brother...good job on the thread so far mynicca1.png

Edited by ArSoNiSt JoE, 18 September 2014 - 10:51 PM.

241sbad.jpg

ArSoNiSt JoE's Finest Work:

Spoiler Parodies

Epic stuff from other OMF posters:

#33 Candles

Candles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:33 AM

Spoiler

#34 YoWid

YoWid

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:00 PM

TATDOOL

I swear I'll name one of the protagonists in my future space opera novel Tatdool McSomething.

#35 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:39 PM

Spoiler Goddess Nike

Spoiler JoE

To Be Continued...

Edited by Kazekage, 19 September 2014 - 04:54 PM.

#36 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 04:37 PM

The best explanation I heard (on tv no less) was that when you are dreaming, your brain is basically filing away all the memories and input that you've had all day. To my mind at least, dreams are basically metaphors for certain events in life or certain thoughts you've had. Whether I am in a dream or just woken up from it, on some level I am always aware that those dreams had some kind of roots or connection to real life. In that sense, dreams are basically stories that you are unconsciously writing.

No. It exists so that one day it can be used as the inspiration for Inception.

#37 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 04:46 PM

Spoiler Candles

I swear I'll name one of the protagonists in my future space opera novel Tatdool McSomething.

Always a pleasure to help.   :kakashi: 

Edited by Kazekage, 19 September 2014 - 04:55 PM.

#38 Maiaku

Maiaku

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 09:24 AM

1. The most difficult situation you ever experienced and how you deal with it?
2. Who do you choose and your most dear, father or mother?And why?
3. princess diana or Michael Jackson?, and why?
4. If you have the ability as a magician, what would you like magic?, And why?
5. In front of you there are 4 pieces of cake. (Short Cake,Cheese Cake,Fruit Tart,Chocolate Cake).which cake you choose and who you eat together?

tumblr_ots4kjPd4X1ww9nzso3_500.jpg

#39 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:03 AM

1. The most difficult situation you ever experienced and how you deal with it?
2. Who do you choose and your most dear, father or mother?And why?
3. princess diana or Michael Jackson?, and why?
4. If you have the ability as a magician, what would you like magic?, And why?
5. In front of you there are 4 pieces of cake. (Short Cake,Cheese Cake,Fruit Tart,Chocolate Cake).which cake you choose and who you eat together?

1. I have gone through some rough times. I don't want to go into too much detail but it's to the point where I joke that my psych is held together by duct tape and bubble gum. It's conflict and hardship that tells you the most about what kind of person you are. You survive with the help of friends but most of the heavy lifting is up to you; thinking and finding the root of your problems, how to get out of it and taking a message from it. There is a lesson in everything. Everything.  A lot of problems in life is something that you have think your way out of. You can't 'do' without thinking.  

2.  I can't choose..... 

The two of them mean different things to me.   

3. I like both and they've definitely left their mark on history. Princess Diana was taken from us suddenly and too quickly when she had so much left to give to us. MJ's life was hell but on some level, I feel that he now has the peace and privacy which he never got for most of his life. 

4. Well, Harry Potter is my thinking model for magic so I guess Transfiguration,  Defense Against The Dark Arts and Potions (even if the teacher is crap) would be my forte's.  Maybe even Charms too.  

5. I had chocolate cake with my sis an hour ago before I saw your post so I guess that answers that. XD  

Edited by Kazekage, 20 September 2014 - 10:03 AM.

#40 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:08 PM

Wow I didn't think you could save the world, but you did. Congrats.
So
11) An axe murderer is chasing you. For what reason is he chasing you for?

12) You flee down an alleyway. Alas, its a dead end! Suddenly a hand comes.out and grabs your wrist, "friend," a voice says, "I see you are being chased, and I can help you" A shady man comes from the shadows, his face obscured by shadow, "I can send you back in time, to any place or time over 100 years ago. Because you rescued time and space from the Djinn, I grant you this privilege. Alas, once you go, you will be unable to return." You look to the entry of the alleyway and see the shaggy form of the murderer, blood coated axe in his hand, "when will I send you?" And why will you go there?

13) So now your in the past, with nothing with you but what you had on you before you left. What will you do with your life in the past?

14) What Manga that is not popular would you recommend I read, and why?

15) You are trapped in a room. However your mystrious gaoler has allowed you one item of entertainment, this can be a book, a manga or a DVD series, as well as the means to access it. If the item of entertainment has more than one book/dvd, he'll supply the series, ain't he a nice Gaoler? You have no idea how long this confinement will be for, so what entertainment will you ask for, and why did you choose it?

The Nominations for OMF Top 20 ongoing Manga for August/September are over. The results can be seen here!

http://onemangaforum...tember-edition/

Don't like the results? Then vote in the 4th Quarter poll in January