Photo

Question Time with Kazekage

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

Poll: Question Time with Kazekage (19 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should we question next?

1. Archshot (3 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

2. Echo (4 votes [6.67%])

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

3. Meadow1 (2 votes [3.33%])

Percentage of vote: 3.33%

4. Raiden (11 votes [18.33%])

Percentage of vote: 18.33%

5. Goddess Nike (9 votes [15.00%])

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

6. Lone_ant (3 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

7. soccerislife (8 votes [13.33%])

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

8. Nmaan (10 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

9. Tale (10 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 08:55 PM

Wow I didn't think you could save the world, but you did. Congrats.
So
11) An axe murderer is chasing you. For what reason is he chasing you for?

12) You flee down an alleyway. Alas, its a dead end! Suddenly a hand comes.out and grabs your wrist, "friend," a voice says, "I see you are being chased, and I can help you" A shady man comes from the shadows, his face obscured by shadow, "I can send you back in time, to any place or time over 100 years ago. Because you rescued time and space from the Djinn, I grant you this privilege. Alas, once you go, you will be unable to return." You look to the entry of the alleyway and see the shaggy form of the murderer, blood coated axe in his hand, "when will I send you?" And why will you go there?

13) So now your in the past, with nothing with you but what you had on you before you left. What will you do with your life in the past?

14) What Manga that is not popular would you recommend I read, and why?

15) You are trapped in a room. However your mystrious gaoler has allowed you one item of entertainment, this can be a book, a manga or a DVD series, as well as the means to access it. If the item of entertainment has more than one book/dvd, he'll supply the series, ain't he a nice Gaoler? You have no idea how long this confinement will be for, so what entertainment will you ask for, and why did you choose it?

I always give it my best shot.  

311x2xg.gif

11) I have no idea but I hope it has nothing to do with money. I swear it was just that one time!  D:  

12)  12-07-1986 so I can watch Queen live at the Wembley concert when it happened. But I would set it to 8-7-1986 so I can have a few days to get accustomed to the new surrounding.  

13)   Watch history unfold live and in real time.  Visit the younger selves of my comic book friends and give them cryptic messages about the future. Try and prevent the bad stuff like the destruction of certain buildings from happening.  

14)  Tokyo-ESP:   Female kick ass protagonist.  Basically the X-Men in Tokyo.  

Ga-Rei:  Story of a supernaturally aware boy meeting with a girl who has a demon sealed in her and she kills evil supernatural entities as part of her job. He joins her. Also focuses on the girl's relationship with her older sister and it becomes the core of the story set against the backdrop of the end of the world  

Shin Angyo Onshi:  The story of one man's war against a God like being.  One of the best man vs god stories in existence.  

Until Death Do Us Part:  It's not a romance story as the title might imply. It's set in modern tokyo and focuses on a girl named Haruka who has precognitive powers, one day she escapes from her captors and meets a blind modern day samurai named Hijikata Mamoru and asks for his protection. When he asks 'how long?', she replies 'until death do us part'. 

Drifter:  Famous historical figures are pulled from the real world at the time of their recorded deaths by a mysterious man sitting in front a desk and they end up in a world at war that is full of elves, dwarves and various magical characters.  Why are they there? Who are the Offscourings? Who is the man behind the desk? Who is the Dark Lord?  Wait a minute, is Jesus the main villain of the series?   :huh: And why is St. Germaine in a drag?  

15) The latest One Piece chaps? Because I really need to know how this story ends.    

Edited by Kazekage, 20 September 2014 - 08:57 PM.

#42 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,324 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 08:57 PM

who do you think is the most beautiful poster?

438b6dc4-4b96-40ed-91e3-93581b8572b6_zps

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#43 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 09:48 PM

12-07-1986 so I can watch Queen live at the Wembley concert when it happened. But I would set it to 8-7-1986 so I can have a few days to get accustomed to the new surrounding.

16) "Alas," the old man says as the axe murderer gets closer, "I mentioned at least a hundred years ago..." After you give your response...

17) and what will you do there?

The Nominations for OMF Top 20 ongoing Manga for August/September are over. The results can be seen here!

http://onemangaforum...tember-edition/

Don't like the results? Then vote in the 4th Quarter poll in January

#44 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:50 AM

who do you think is the most beautiful poster?

m1hawkgsm.  Have you seen his gay European rock star looks in the Pic thread? 

16) "Alas," the old man says as the axe murderer gets closer, "I mentioned at least a hundred years ago..." After you give your response...

17) and what will you do there?

16) 1900. 

17) Explore and study the period in real time.  Somehow find a way back home.  Maybe even seek out the djinn again and make the same wish for everything to return to the state it was a few days back. Then after getting back to my time, figure out what the crazed hobo was all about.  

#45 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,324 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:10 PM

Have you seen his gay European rock star looks in the Pic thread?

No I didn't even know we had a thread like that 

and wrong answer the most beautiful poster is me of course.  :-_-:

Edited by ddboy102, 21 September 2014 - 03:10 PM.

438b6dc4-4b96-40ed-91e3-93581b8572b6_zps

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#46 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:16 PM

No I didn't even know we had a thread like that 

and wrong answer the most beautiful poster is me of course.  :-_-:

Pics or it's not true. :P