495 replies to this topic

#441 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:51 PM

Can anyone tell me which episode is the start of the Dressossa arc from the One Piece anime? I never had a chance to witness the anime.

episode 629

http://onepiece.wiki...i/Dressrosa_Arc

(why all the colors? :huh: )

Edited by Zeando, 28 March 2017 - 04:52 PM.

• Saya likes this

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#442 Saya

Saya

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • LocationIn the front row sit of a cinema

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:16 AM

episode 629

http://onepiece.wiki...i/Dressrosa_Arc

(why all the colors? :huh: )

Thank you.

(Aesthetic. default_g7.gif)

• Tale likes this

#443 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,645 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:41 AM

Also she knows I am color blind and unable to read what she writes.

Of course I could highlight it paste it into the browser copy it and paste it again to read it, but my phone makes that very difficult. Or I could just hit the quote button but it is a pain reading quotes on my phone too.
  • Saya likes this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#444 Saya

Saya

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:01 PM

Also she knows I am color blind and unable to read what she writes.

Of course I could highlight it paste it into the browser copy it and paste it again to read it, but my phone makes that very difficult. Or I could just hit the quote button but it is a pain reading quotes on my phone too.

I wasn't aware of you being color blind... :mellow: 

When I usually read your comments, I always realise how long they are and of course, never ever would I imagine you to be lazy about a thing like Copy and paste or even reach out to the quotes...

Edited by Saya, 29 March 2017 - 02:02 PM.

#445 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,645 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:13 PM

I wasn't aware of you being color blind... :mellow:

When I usually read your comments, I always realise how long they are and of course, never ever would I imagine you to be lazy about a thing like Copy and paste or even reach out to the quotes...

I am color blind but the rest was a joke. It is just funny that one color was so close to white I couldn't see it without doing one of the two things I mentioned.

Although copying and pasting isn't so much a lazy thing but more of a really really hard to do on phone thing

banner.png

#446 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,600 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:17 PM

All in favor of coloring our text whenever we talk about Enel like my post.

• Zeando, Madara D Dragon and Saya like this

#447 dbgetblack

dbgetblack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:18 PM

i have an easy question,i think its probably been discussed too, but i need some answers, 

is DF ability permanent? Like: can Jozu or the Gold guy make diamonds or gold ,which will stay as diamond /gold for the time eternal? or those (which are created by df power) will just be canceled once the user is dead/unconscious ? 

now the problem is Moria said (if i remember correctly) the Luffy needs him ONLY UNCONSCIOUS .not dead, cause then the damage caused by his ability would be permanent ,and the people who lost their shadows would never get their shadows back? 

#448 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,645 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:23 PM

i have an easy question,i think its probably been discussed too, but i need some answers,

is DF ability permanent? Like: can Jozu or the Gold guy make diamonds or gold ,which will stay as diamond /gold for the time eternal? or those (which are created by df power) will just be canceled once the user is dead/unconscious ?

now the problem is Moria said (if i remember correctly) the Luffy needs him ONLY UNCONSCIOUS .not dead, cause then the damage caused by his ability would be permanent ,and the people who lost their shadows would never get their shadows back?

Well since I don't have any time for a long winded response the simple answer is both.

Temporary are people like sugar and dd, who once knocked out lose all their powers for some reason.

Permenant are people like law who even after he was knocked out the effects of his power remained. And of course like you mentioned moria also.

Edited by captain kidd, 29 March 2017 - 02:24 PM.

• dbgetblack likes this

banner.png

#449 Saya

Saya

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:28 PM

I am color blind but the rest was a joke. It is just funny that one color was so close to white I couldn't see it without doing one of the two things I mentioned.

Although copying and pasting isn't so much a lazy thing but more of a really really hard to do on phone thing

I'll try and keep that in mind when I am going to post to you.  :<_<:  Fun killer...

But if I want to make some thoughts about Enel...

Yes to this!

#450 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,645 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:30 PM

I'll try and keep that in mind when I am going to post to you. :<_<: Fun killer...

But if I want to make some thoughts about Enel...

Yes to this!

Hahaha don't worry about it I can just hit the reply button and read what you wrote. I swear I was joking there is no way you knew.
  • Saya likes this

banner.png

#451 dbgetblack

dbgetblack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:36 PM

Well since I don't have any time for a long winded response the simple answer is both.

Temporary are people like sugar and dd, who once knocked out lose all their powers for some reason.

Permenant are people like law who even after he was knocked out the effects of his power remained. And of course like you mentioned moria also.

all gold turned into dust after gold guy got defeated. wonder what would happen with Jozu. lol . 
diamond fruit could literally be the most valued fruit ever . but given the choice how Law's fruit was hyped i would say all "materialistic paramecia fruits"  cant create permanent valuable materials. 

#452 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:46 PM

it should work as objects created by the fruit power are temporary

alterations done on already existing objects remain

wOeAV2C.gif

• Saya likes this

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#453 dbgetblack

dbgetblack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:57 PM

it should work as objects created by the fruit power are temporary

alterations done on already existing objects remain

diamond or gold cant change an existing object. they can only be created by the ower of fruit, so its make sense when the gold guy got defeated on the movie ,all gold turned into dust, thats what i was saying, these "materialistic fruits" cant create permanent valued objects. 

#454 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,645 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:56 PM

diamond or gold cant change an existing object. they can only be created by the ower of fruit, so its make sense when the gold guy got defeated on the movie ,all gold turned into dust, thats what i was saying, these "materialistic fruits" cant create permanent valued objects.

Well when Mr 3 was defeated his candle hut didn't dissapear.

I don't know man if akainu and aokiji can permentently change the weather of an island I feel like crackers biskets shouldn't dissapear magically when he dies.

The gold guy is an exception, you see he was from a movie, and DF from a move are stupid nonsense.

banner.png

#455 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,021 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:37 AM

how much time past since the departure?

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#456 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,084 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:18 AM

how much time past since the departure?

Which one?

#457 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,021 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:01 PM

Which one?

Zou arc

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#458 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:03 AM

The gold guy is an exception, you see he was from a movie, and DF from a move are stupid nonsense.

What about shiki?

#459 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,645 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:02 AM

What about shiki?

....... darn you....... I guess every rule has an exception.

banner.png

#460 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:40 AM

Why was Laws status as Shichibukai removed after allying himself with Luffy? Aren't Shichibukais still allowed to do pirating?

17.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users