Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,362 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 21 June 2015 - 08:10 PM

If only Gil had his armour.  :unsure:

okay ending, Zero was a lot better than this. 

The end is next week bruh

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#502 death2boredom

death2boredom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 22 June 2015 - 01:31 AM

Also, Zero's ending was just this ones beginning. If you don't like Fate/Night's characters just blame it on Fate/Zero's characters messing things up so bad that only Fate/Night's characters were left. (I'm joking of course, I have so little actual knowledge of the Fate series that I would never seriously make such a statement.)

Edited by death2boredom, 22 June 2015 - 01:33 AM.

#503 Namikaze_Naruto

Namikaze_Naruto

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts
  • LocationSmallville

Posted 22 June 2015 - 02:33 PM

Woot

tumblr_nq9nyq3jJz1rs5gxyo2_540.gif

Edited by Namikaze_Naruto, 22 June 2015 - 02:34 PM.

My Anime List | My Manga List

naruhinasig1.png

The Return of my Old Sig!

Spoiler Quotes

#504 Radu

Radu

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationDimensional Gap

Posted 23 June 2015 - 11:01 PM

I got a some rare footage that was not added to the original 24th episode. 

:perv:

Edited by Radu, 23 June 2015 - 11:03 PM.

• Tokoya, death2boredom and Blackody like this

#505 Royal_King

Royal_King

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
  • LocationTrinidad

Posted 27 June 2015 - 03:33 PM

So long Fate/Stay Unlimited Budget Works :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

HXZmyoy.jpg

A Champion of Champions may not be a Hero

#506 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,362 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 27 June 2015 - 10:50 PM

This was a very fitting finale because personally I'm the type of guy that loves timeskips and seeing a glimpse into the lives of everyone upon the series ending and man oh man did I love every bit of this lol

Not surprised to see that Rin decided to go to college since it's been established that such an establishment exists in Fate/Zero but it was really cute of Rin to take Shirou along with her......And they're living together too!!!!!!! When she was pouting in his lap I couldn't control myself >//<

Overall seeing then both deciding to move on with their lives together as well as to restate their resolves and what they learned from their experiences made me smile.....That final goodbye with Saber tho TwT

Overall I'm giving this the same score as S1, 9/10....Gonna miss this anime so much :( Luckily HF is on the horizon though :''')

Also grown up Waver made me moist

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#507 death2boredom

death2boredom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 27 June 2015 - 11:07 PM

That ending really just makes me want a more Slice of Life style Type Moon story about life as a Mage and Mage apprentice within that universe. Heck even after that, life as a working Mage or magic assosiated individual would be lovely.

#508 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 11:10 PM

I finally realized Why the scenes with Archer were more like Fate/Extra then how Fate stay Night Archer explains how he became a counter guardian.

"I was not wrong" has dual meaning

The ideal was worth chasing.... and The Destination is always the same

The difference is this

In Stay Night Archer gives the impression he sold his soul not fully understanding what it meant to be a Counter guardian believing he'd be an eternal hero... instead of a Hitman/Cleaner

Extra's Archer tells you he made his pact with Alaya due to him being stuck in a scenario where he'd have to sacrifice X amount of people to stop a reactor... Alaya appeared and offered a Miracle in exchange for his service after his death.

Meaning the "Flashbacks" aren't Flashbacks... Their Flash forwards of Shirou becoming Archer.

Edited by Tenno, 27 June 2015 - 11:11 PM.

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again" -Corrax Entry 7:17

#509 death2boredom

death2boredom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 28 June 2015 - 12:44 AM

One sad, unanswerable question has to be what Kiritsugu would think of what Shirou becomes. Heck, with how Kiritsugu lived his life, it wouldn't be unlikely that Shirou at some point got sent to a battlefield where Kiritsugu was.

#510 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 01:42 AM

Who was the guy at the end who questioned Shirou´s reason for being at Clock Tower?

It´s a 7,5 for me, though it is a very subjective and harsh rating, simply because it was not what i expected it to be, so there is a sense of disappointment. Weakest Type-Moon adaptation by ufotable so far for me, hope they will do Tsukihime one day though.

qhz8b56l.png

#511 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,047 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 28 June 2015 - 03:55 AM

Come on Japan, give me a kiss, or at least a peck or something. 

jeez I was waiting for something between those two.  :unsure:

Then again in Japan holding hands might as well mean marriage.  :hurr:

overall it was meh maybe okay , 6/10.

Fate Zero was way better than this. 

Who was the guy at the end who questioned Shirou´s reason for being at Clock Tower?

apparently that is Waver  :mellow:

And now he is known as Lord El-Melloi II :o

Damn he became one epic looking dude and grew like a man.  B)

5489579bd06b9668973d80bb524ae79b.jpg

RIDDAA would be  proud.  :cry:

Edited by Furinji Saiga, 28 June 2015 - 04:04 AM.

• Darthwin likes this

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#512 death2boredom

death2boredom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 28 June 2015 - 06:09 AM

Come on Japan, give me a kiss, or at least a peck or something. 

jeez I was waiting for something between those two.  :unsure:

Then again in Japan holding hands might as well mean marriage.  :hurr:

overall it was meh maybe okay , 6/10.

Fate Zero was way better than this. 

apparently that is Waver  :mellow:

And now he is known as Lord El-Melloi II :o

Damn he became one epic looking dude and grew like a man.  B)

https://animetree.files.wordpress.com/20...

RIDDAA would be  proud.  :cry:

Zero is Zero, Night is Night, bout all I have to say. Actually no, I'll take that back. Night fails where Zero had a chance to shine, showing multiple aspects of the story and characters within the alotted time. But really, Night can't help but fail in this aspect. From what I know, Zero is a Light Novel written specifically to reach an end that will lead to Night while Night is a Visual Novel that forcefully has its characters and events messed with in order to reach certain different endings. The only way to get the same experience from Night as you do Zero is to experience all of the endings which they obviously can't do in a single anime.

As far as Waver goes though, I wonder if he now joins Iskandar's army as part of the Ionian Hetairoi.

#513 Namikaze_Naruto

Namikaze_Naruto

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts
  • LocationSmallville

Posted 28 June 2015 - 11:11 AM

That was a cute epilogue. Love that Ufo included their life in the Clock Tower.

And Rin with her hair down looks mature. :wub:

And props for the Luvia and Waver cameo.

I wouldn't worry about Shirou becoming Archer. Nasu stated that UBW Shirou won't end up like Archer so long as Rin is in his life.

I'm gonna give this adaptation a 9/10.

Edited by Namikaze_Naruto, 28 June 2015 - 11:15 AM.

naruhinasig1.png

Spoiler Quotes

#514 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 28 June 2015 - 11:23 AM

What an amazing series.

I can't wait for the Heaven's Feel movie! 

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#515 Namikaze_Naruto

Namikaze_Naruto

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts
  • LocationSmallville

Posted 28 June 2015 - 11:30 AM

Art from this episode's script

Spoiler

Also Nasu's excerpt about that Desert scene

From Nasu:
“You’ll figure out what it represents if you watch it a second time, but I don’t want to invite any misunderstandings, so here is an excerpt from the script.

(Desert scene)
After the end credits. A desert scene, same as the opening.
Shirou walks alone. His strength falters and he stops walking.
Shirou looks down to shield his eyes from the sandstorm, and sees traces of someone else having been there (the place where Archer stopped).
Shirou breathes out and raises his head. There’s fake endurance in his expression, but it’s full of hope.
Shirou walks away with a steady gait.
The camera lingers on the traces of Archer’s presence, and watches Shirou leave as the shot ends.
(If you want to make it easier to understand, after Shirou leaves, you can add Archer appearing in that spot and watching him go… but I think you shouldn’t.)

He’s not wandering, but just aiming for someplace far away.”
http://www.typemoon.org/bbb/diary/

And Heaven's Feel teaser. Strangely this was cut in the episode that I watched.

https://imgrush.com/E_hTp6VmhV0Y.mp4

And just for lawls

Spoiler

Edited by Namikaze_Naruto, 28 June 2015 - 11:53 AM.

• Tokoya, death2boredom, eemo23 and 3 others like this

naruhinasig1.png

Spoiler Quotes

#516 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 06:58 PM

Zero is Zero, Night is Night, bout all I have to say. Actually no, I'll take that back. Night fails where Zero had a chance to shine, showing multiple aspects of the story and characters within the alotted time. But really, Night can't help but fail in this aspect. From what I know, Zero is a Light Novel written specifically to reach an end that will lead to Night while Night is a Visual Novel that forcefully has its characters and events messed with in order to reach certain different endings. The only way to get the same experience from Night as you do Zero is to experience all of the endings which they obviously can't do in a single anime.

As far as Waver goes though, I wonder if he now joins Iskandar's army as part of the Ionian Hetairoi.

It´s a weird situation really. I never judge the story of the VN, i am in no position to do so since i have never played it and never will but in combination with the prequel Zero, i feel like the one route adaptations do not work, at least for me since Zero set up so many things for all 3 routes and was packed in 25 episodes while UBW felt really stretched at times, yet, like you said, it is impossible to include the 3 routes into one anime.

I can understand how VN players appreciate the anime since well, i would as well with that animation and in comparison to the apparent fuck-up called DEEN adaptation but for me, it did not work + i missed Kajiura´s OST.

qhz8b56l.png

#517 Namikaze_Naruto

Namikaze_Naruto

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts
  • LocationSmallville

Posted 28 June 2015 - 07:13 PM

VN players agree that Ufo adaptation is better than DEEN's but they have a LOT to ciriticize the anime since they have something to compare it to as oppose to Anime-watchers only. Typemoon's fans are a perfectionist bunch. They'll complain if they find even a miniscule mistake. This does not exclude me as well.

Edited by Namikaze_Naruto, 28 June 2015 - 07:14 PM.

naruhinasig1.png

Spoiler Quotes

#518 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 07:28 PM

UBW was a good adaptation to the Route... but thats really all it was

an Adaptation of a single route trying to pass itself off as a continuation of F/Zero.

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again" -Corrax Entry 7:17

#519 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 08:05 PM

VN players agree that Ufo adaptation is better than DEEN's but they have a LOT to ciriticize the anime since they have something to compare it to as oppose to Anime-watchers only. Typemoon's fans are a perfectionist bunch. They'll complain if they find even a miniscule mistake. This does not exclude me as well.

Most VN players i know really liked the anime or rather more like fangasmed all over the place

This is just one post out of many similar ones

Spoiler

qhz8b56l.png

#520 Namikaze_Naruto

Namikaze_Naruto

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts
  • LocationSmallville

Posted 28 June 2015 - 08:32 PM

Most VN players i know really liked the anime or rather more like fangasmed all over the place

This is just one post out of many similar ones

Spoiler

Most of the posters in a forum I frequent (it's a forum mainly around type-moon related content) have many complains of the adaptation. None of us have fangasmed over the anime. Not too much at least. A few even rated earlier episodes as terrible.

I would wager that that quote isn't from Beast Lair. It's a forum full of eltist typemoon fans and they can be quite vocal on anything type-moon related. Sometimes they go too far. I don't frequent that forum because of that attitude in some of the members.

Edited by Namikaze_Naruto, 28 June 2015 - 08:38 PM.

naruhinasig1.png

Spoiler Quotes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users