Photo

[Discussion] Things that could have been expanded upon and those that you will prefer was never included in the manga.

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 Sasuke K

Sasuke K

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in exile.

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:48 PM

The trolling of pairings sucks. He should have kept with one all the way instead of making a mockery out of NS.

#22 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,822 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:53 PM

The trolling of pairings sucks. He should have kept with one all the way instead of making a mockery out of NS.

um he did. sakura loved sasuke through the whole manga.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#23 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,820 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 01:17 AM

Expansion on the Byakugan. Honestly, as soon as it was introduced it was placed right alongside the Sharingan as this extremely useful, powerful bloodline ability. We had it having prime focus in the Chunin Exam Arc, again playing an important role in the Sasuke Retrieval Arc, and then it basically disappered. This goes for the Hyuuga Clan as a whole. Now, this isn't really that different from the other members of the Rookie 9 and Gai's Team. What makes it now stand out so much is the fact that Kaguya, the original source of all chakra within humans, had the Byakugan.That makes the Hyuuga another clan that is descended from her, and therefore a key part of the overarching history of the Shinobi World. There's really no reason they shouldn't have received as much, if not somewhat less focus and development as the Sharingan/Uchiha Clan. 

The Bijuu. They went from being rampaging demons to abused animals, and I personally think that's terrible and should never have happened. It adds more depth, but I don't really find it to be good or all that interesting if i'm being honest. I really think it makes all of them look fairly pathetic, and somewhat downplays just how powerful they really are. I would have preferred that they'd all been evil and just run with that.

• Sasuke K likes this

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#24 ASunriseSetting

ASunriseSetting

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationOh, you know

Posted 03 November 2014 - 03:39 AM

*expanded

*those that you prefer were never included

Edited by ASunriseSetting, 03 November 2014 - 03:40 AM.

#25 Morfeus

Morfeus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationIn the moshpit

Posted 03 November 2014 - 06:04 AM

Konoha 11 was a complete failure.

Taka was a complete failure.

Final boss battles were all complete failures.

Too much bromance, too much talk no jutsu, far too less blood and focus for other characters than Team 7...

Kages, Konoha 11, Edo Tenseis, Aktasuki - all shat on in the last 150 chapters and not developed enough compared to the main figures of the series.

• Sarahmint likes this

Take, take all you need

And I'll compensate your greed

With broken hearts

Sell, I'll sell your memories

For 15 pounds per year

But just the good days

#26 mike3881

mike3881

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 03 November 2014 - 06:28 AM

Danzou comes to mind he had this bad group called root we never got to see. He was someone I wanted to get know but since we didn't get t9 know him I wish Kishi hadn't bothered with him.
  • Sarahmint likes this

#27 ninpokaton

ninpokaton

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts
  • LocationDublin/RoIreland

Posted 03 November 2014 - 06:39 AM

To say what I wished was expanded upon i'll first say what I wish wasn't in the manga, but due to the fact that they were I would have wished they were developed better

What I wished wasn't in the manga/or at least not as expanded upon

1: Sakura, in my eyes it was a waste of manga space for various reasons. The idea of her character even was just a waste. You all know how it is by now and why the character was create. In saying that -> She will be in the expanded list

2: Hinata, very interesting backround. But character development was left to only one or two instances in the manga.

3: Uchiha, shoulda never received that much focus

4: Naruto's will of fire / meh

5: Sage of the 6 paths/prophecy/that stuff - progressed the battles to one man armies fighting with giant things doing ****. Naruto and Sasukes fight with no chakra was much much better than their Susano/Kyuubi fight.

6: Sasuke and Naruto received too much focus

Things I wish were expanded upon

1: Sakura, now that the 'normal' girl was created, she was almost always portrayed poorly when she took part in anything.

2: Hinata should have gotten over the shyness much sooner imo, woulda been more interesting for her and Naruto.

3: Sasukes reason for going evil and turning good

4: Obitos reason for going evil

5: Instead of a GvE world war, it should been a world war between the villages.

You can see Madara and Nagato well enough, Obito and Sasuke were really randomly evil is what it felt like to me.

• Sev and Sarahmint like this

#28 Sasuke K

Sasuke K

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 07:18 AM

Hinata was waste of ink on paper. i don't see how westerns and people from Europe ever saw in a character like her.

Edited by Sasuke K, 03 November 2014 - 07:18 AM.

#29 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,337 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:19 AM

remember pain?

was there anyone here on the forum that didn't immediately figure out that pain was using some puppet master tech?

and for some reason it took the characters in the leaf like......10 chapters to figure it out.......even AFTER they figured out the secret message......

secret message "the real one isn't here"

Captain Kidd "oh looks like i was right about the multiple puppet thing, well, sasori could do 100, 6 isn't that impressive...... even with the shared eye sight"

Every Character in Naruto "WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!?!?!~?!!?!?!?!?@#@?$?!"

are you serious? granted i was wrong about the puppet master thing, turns out it was super eye puppet master jutsu.....

could they of made that entire process a little less stupid and mind numbing?

• waleuska likes this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#30 Seraid

Seraid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:39 AM

Kaguya. She had basically no character development. Her arc was completely random

#31 kenkage

kenkage

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:00 AM

ino, sometimes her character doesn't make sense, especialy her feelings towards sasuke, she wasn't his friend and she wasn't even in his team and yet when her dad was about to die the first thing she thought of was her lust for sasuke, i think kishi would have been better off giving her a little bit more dignity.

Edited by kenkage, 03 November 2014 - 10:04 AM.

• waleuska and Sasuke K like this

1Hh3Zj5.png

#32 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,822 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:28 AM

Hinata was waste of ink on paper. i don't see how westerns and people from Europe ever saw in a character like her.

Says a sakura fan.

• Moon_Hermit likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#33 mike3881

mike3881

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 03 November 2014 - 03:56 PM

What I saw in Hinata was a nice girl who doesn't smack me.
  • Sev likes this

#34 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 04:43 PM

Less TnJ, less bad people turning good. You know... you are ninjas, and even if Naruto ikes to say "Ninjas are those who endure"... Ninjas... fight, I'm sory naruto, The functions of the ninja included espionage,sabotage, infiltration, and assassination, and open combat in certain situations. More ninja-ish, and less TnJ, really, thats what made me lose faith in the manga

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#35 Sasuke K

Sasuke K

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:02 PM

What I saw in Hinata is a girl driven too deeply love struck that she neglect life itself. To this day, we still do not know that much other that she's a Hyuuga on team Kurenai and she's madly obsessed with Naruto.

As I may sound harsh (but I'm not) I rather see her die than to see Naruto break her heart.

#36 MAX_COLA_POWER!

MAX_COLA_POWER!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts
  • LocationIn a Locationy place.

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:26 PM

What I saw in Hinata is a girl driven too deeply love struck that she neglect life itself. To this day, we still do not know that much other that she's a Hyuuga on team Kurenai and she's madly obsessed with Naruto.

As I may sound harsh (but I'm not) I rather see her die than to see Naruto break her heart.

I think the "may" went out the window with the, rather see her die, comment. However, I will agree on one thing, for both sides of any ship, they should've had some kind of closure to the feelings. I would've liked it better if Sakura accepted that Sasuke wouldn't respond to her feelings and just wanted him back as a fellow comrade of the leaf, that she should've payed more attention to his pain and suffering instead of just saying, hey, I masochistically love you and am open for business, could you stop being emo now? Same for her towards Naruto, I mean, really? How hard is it to tell the guy, listen, I appreciate all you've done with your promise and all, but you don't have to continue anymore. I still love Sasuke, that much is true, but you don't need to keep pushing yourself for me. Hell, it wasn't even about his crush anymore, it was about a promise to a friend, to follow a nindo sworn. Lying to your friend in hopes of making him think that his feelings will be answered to is a dumb idea no matter how good your intentions were. Though I really don't agree with Kishi's idea of making her Sasuke-dependant. It's like girls in Naruto world need that duck butt so they can feel feminine. At least Ino found her way with shitloads of cosmetic work.

P.S.: S.K., I don't know what your real feelings towards Hinata are, but if you wanna wish a character death in order for her to avoid pain and possible character growth, then harsh wouldn't be a word I would use to describe that sentiment. Just say you hate her and you want her dead, no essays, no theories, period. You'll still be steam rolled by her fans, but at least you won't need to care because you're gonna be honest about it.

Edited by MAX_COLA_POWER!, 03 November 2014 - 10:27 PM.

• waleuska likes this

#37 TheLastPierrot

TheLastPierrot

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:36 PM

dude...That would be a better description of Sakura or Karin. In Sakura`s case Sasuke described her "love" quite well. I wished she could have become more mature after part one but....not really

Edited by TheLastPierrot, 03 November 2014 - 11:37 PM.

• Sev and waleuska like this

check my facebook page for updates: https://www.facebook...heDreamCatcherz

or my twitter: https://twitter.com/TheLastPierrot

#38 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,822 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:29 AM

This is the dumbest post i have ever read. NH is happening and you think hinata should die because NH isn't happening WHAT.

Because hinata was in love she became stronger. That is the point of her character. She not only gotten stronger but gain more confidants. She train her ass off to get where she is today. So how did the love of naruto stop her from getting stronger?

Also i find this funny. You do realize naruto got over his crush of sakura a long time ago.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#39 kenkage

kenkage

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:40 AM

Also i find this funny. You do realize naruto got over his crush of sakura a long time ago.

to be fair it seems naruto is still chasing on Sakura's as*.

1Hh3Zj5.png

#40 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,822 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:43 AM

to be fair it seems naruto is still chasing on Sakura's as*.

Nah, look at the manga closely naruto have giving up on sakura. He just never thought anyone in the ninja world would like him beside sasuke and sakura.

Naruto have been chasing sasuke's ass

p5Y5w8P.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users