Photo

[Character] Green Bull/Admiral Ryokugyu (Part 2)

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#41 Lone_ant

Lone_ant

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,703 posts
  • LocationWhere I am

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:23 AM

You know what...

You know what...

I like the idea of Time powers.. so I'm going with that.

and who do we know has Time powers?

What if.. man, what if it wasa Foxy?! I always thought his DF was underutilized.. and there's the theory about the two admirals wanting to change something about the WG. What if he's actually a former pirate??

#42 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,158 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:29 AM

It's Barty. He will screw the WG from inside for Luffy

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#43 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:03 PM

hey looks like more people are jumping on my theory

it was a clever trick hidding Bartolomeo/ green bull under our noses like that Oda......

but what you don't understand is that us readers are too smart not to notice an admiral level fighter who just happens to know a lot about the SH crew.....

the only reason people were not all on my side to start with was because of stupid reasons like "But Captain, if he is a marine then why is he doing what ever the hell he wants to, like joking around pretending to be weak and helping the SH crew"

SIMPLE ANSWER- look at fuji, he does what ever he wants.......... so can Bartolomeo

• Fulmine likes this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#44 Lone_ant

Lone_ant

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,703 posts
  • LocationWhere I am

Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:11 PM

But but.. what's Barty's Justice? D:

#45 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:33 PM

obsessive justice.

the only thing he actually fanboy's for....... is justice

banner.png

#46 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:18 PM

Idk Bart was admiral level, his fruit is interesting tho....
But I want green bull to be a mythical zoan only cuz I've only seen 2(3?) of them

#47 rocconorth

rocconorth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:03 PM

But I want green bull to be a mythical zoan only cuz I've only seen 2(3?) of them

Is the 3? a reference to the possibility that Basil Hawkins may be a myth zoan?

6acf83134634515.jpg

Highschool of the Dead...you know you love it!

#48 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:13 PM

Sengoku, Marco (momonoskue / ******Urouge) Now....don't kill me on the urouge thing too much...he's my 5th favorite OP Char

#49 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,158 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:04 AM

Unbreakable Justice!

Isn't he just a voodoo Paramecia?

#50 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 10:15 AM

well of course he is admiral level, why do you think he tanks all those attacks, because they are jokes to him.

Unbreakable Justice!

Isn't he just a voodoo Paramecia?

that one is better than mine.

well, it was a popular theory i started(or someone, i don't remember someone HERE beating me to it).......then some very rude(my way of saying 'not smart') poster told me that mystic zoan had to be based off of something, to which i replied "ya he is based off of something, i just don't know what mystic figure did voodoo, but once i figure that out i will get back to you" (I never got back to them)

the fact he can transform and that transformation seems to have something to do with voodoo kinda leads me down the path of mystic zoan. think about it, no other parimicum have to transform to use their powers. kuma doesn't have to transform to repel things....

• Fulmine likes this

banner.png

#51 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,158 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 10:20 AM

no other parimicum have to transform to use their powers

Baby 5

#52 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 10:22 AM

Baby 5

her power is 'to transform'......

banner.png

#53 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,158 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 10:29 AM

her power is 'to transform'......

and she is a Paramecia...

#54 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 10:43 AM

and she is a Paramecia...

her power is to transform, her power is transformation,

transforming IS using her power,

she doesn't transform TO use her power.....

banner.png

#55 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,158 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 10:49 AM

her power is to transform, her power is transformation,

transforming IS using her power,

she doesn't transform TO use her power.....

No, she transform to shoot, slice, whatever action depends on her weapons. So she transform TO use those weapons. Hawkins is the same. He transform to make use of his voodoo scarecrow...

#56 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 10:51 AM

No, she transform to shoot, slice, whatever action depends on her weapons. So she transform TO use those weapons. Hawkins is the same. He transform to make use of his voodoo scarecrow...

what? no...... her power is the "weapon fruit"........ it gives her the power to.....wait for it...... become weapons................................

her power is not the "bullet/slash fruit"....... if it was then you would have a point......

banner.png

#57 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,158 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:01 AM

if it was then you would have a point......

If it was then she would be a bullet and she still has to ''shoot'' herself.

what? no...... her power is the "weapon fruit"........ it gives her the power to.....wait for it...... become weapons................................

then Hawkins's may be a voodoo fruit and it gives him the power to...become voodoo? And just like weapons that can shoot bullets or rockets, voodoo has ''innate'' ability which is using others as sacrifices.

#58 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:28 PM

If it was then she would be a bullet and she still has to ''shoot'' herself.

then Hawkins's may be a voodoo fruit and it gives him the power to...become voodoo? And just like weapons that can shoot bullets or rockets, voodoo has ''innate'' ability which is using others as sacrifices.

I take it you see the point.........

also, if her fruit was the "shoot" fruit, i don't see why she couldn't just wave her fingers and create bullets to shoot, she wouldn't have to transform at all

ya his fruit could be the voodoo doll fruit that gives him the power to turn into a doll and it would be perfectly fine with these unspoken rules. but if his fruit is the voodoo doll fruit, then why cant that be a mystic zoan? I mean...... a statue of buddha was a mystic zoan......

Edited by captain kidd, 07 July 2015 - 03:29 PM.

banner.png

#59 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,158 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 12:21 AM

also, if her fruit was the "shoot" fruit, i don't see why she couldn't just wave her fingers and create bullets to shoot, she wouldn't have to transform at all

Yeah, if. You said ''bullet'' so...

ya his fruit could be the voodoo doll fruit that gives him the power to turn into a doll and it would be perfectly fine with these unspoken rules. but if his fruit is the voodoo doll fruit, then why cant that be a mystic zoan? I mean...... a statue of buddha was a mystic zoan......

I didn't say it can't be. I only mean it's unlikely. Buddha is at least some sort of...human-like with sentiment creature. Dolls are just dolls.

#60 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:49 PM

Yeah, if. You said ''bullet'' so...

I didn't say it can't be. I only mean it's unlikely. Buddha is at least some sort of...human-like with sentiment creature. Dolls are just dolls.

what ever, you understand that the "weapon fruit" allows someone to transform into weapons, the shooting part is a side effect. the "VooDoo doll" fruit would require the user transform to create dolls but not transform to use the dolls as shields. All I am saying is it is unlike any other paramecium.

They either give a weird ability(weight, bomb, wax), or give the ability to transform the body(rubber, chop, weapon)...... not the ability to transform in order to use a weird ability. that would be like if kidd needed to turn into a magnet to use his powers. or if Mr. 3 had to transform into a candle to use his powers.

as for sengoku

• Although the fruit's name translates over to "Great Buddha", a "Daibutsu" more accurately refers to a statue of Buddha rather than the actual Buddha, which fits with his golden skin color and his hair becoming bumpy as if it were solid.

dolls look like living organisms too sometimes.....

honestly the only reason i gave up on this theory was becuase of my increasingly lower opinion of Oda. It occurred to me that he might not of even thought about mystic zoan until he wanted a power for marco and sengoku......when he was writing the war arc. if that is the case hopefully he will pull a trebol and retcon it.

banner.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users