Photo

[Character] Green Bull/Admiral Ryokugyu (Part 2)

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#141 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,424 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 03:51 PM

Did Kizaru say physical?

no he didnt we assumed since there is only one quake fruit...........or is there.................now i am racking my brain trying to think of a df that could appear to be the quake fruit.

wind fruit.

hahahahaha this is funny as hell, imagine this

luffy "you aren't WBs kid you dont look anything like him"

weevel "why you, you make me so mad, look at this! I will prove you i am his kid by showing you the devil fruit power i inherited from him"

luffy "that isnt how DF work...."

-weevel takes the same exact stance, throws the same exact punch, massive wind blast comes from weevel's palm that breaks a ship in half

nami "that wasnt an earth quake, that was wind......do you use the wind logia?"

weevel "no you moron! that is my quake fruit powers my pa left me"

guys this has to happen, it is so oda..... he knows we all want dragon to have the wind logia, so he would take it an give it to a gag character.

• Tale likes this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#142 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 10 June 2018 - 03:59 PM

Unless Oda creates the vibration fruit.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#143 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:14 PM

Or he is generally as strong as young WB. You know, strong as wstrongestm

#144 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:43 AM

What if he has the rule rule fruit, where he can put rules on everything.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#145 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,952 posts

User's Awards

Posted 20 June 2018 - 07:03 AM

Based on...?

#146 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 20 June 2018 - 08:03 AM

Based on...?

Nothing special, Im trying to find out, how he is able to do fasting for 3 years. With the rule rule food, he could set a rule to forbid his body to get hungry. 

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#147 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,887 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 08:55 AM

So basically sort of like Freed in Fairy Tail (but maybe without the enchantment writing)? That is an interesting ability.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#148 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:55 AM

I'm sticking with something plant based

#149 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,424 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 06:39 PM

way too bleach for oda.

ok so lets get this down

Radiation -my favorite- As over powered as the sky is blue, but i can dream......

acid- low hanging fruit guys, no one has an acid fruit yet, someone has to right?

time (stupid)- rewinding time would be the same as CoO, fast forwarding time would be pointless when dudes can dodge lasers..... pausing time is broken..

plant (also stupid)- yes nothing strikes fear into someone's heart like the plant themed villain.....when ever i see poison ivy i just fear for my life.... sure plants can be poison.....but.... what else does the plant fruit do? make vines to attack? yes all the pirates with their swords are going to be very terrified of plants.... I know oda can make the plants as strong as steel but....just..... thinking of plants you don't think of terrifying monsters, (most) plants are weak and fragile, (most) cant handle harsh environments or even a little heat....

banner.png

#150 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,887 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 09:10 PM

plant (also stupid)- yes nothing strikes fear into someone's heart like the plant themed villain.....when ever i see poison ivy i just fear for my life.... sure plants can be poison.....but.... what else does the plant fruit do? make vines to attack? yes all the pirates with their swords are going to be very terrified of plants.... I know oda can make the plants as strong as steel but....just..... thinking of plants you don't think of terrifying monsters, (most) plants are weak and fragile, (most) cant handle harsh environments or even a little heat....

Not happens to Kurama in Yu Yu Hakusho and Hashirama in Naruto.

• KUROkami likes this

#151 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 09:20 AM

plant (also stupid)- yes nothing strikes fear into someone's heart like the plant themed villain.....when ever i see poison ivy i just fear for my life.... sure plants can be poison.....but.... what else does the plant fruit do? make vines to attack?

Imagine seducing forest with admiral lv treants. With Ryo instead of king Baum.

#152 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,424 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 12:56 PM

Not happens to Kurama in Yu Yu Hakusho and Hashirama in Naruto.

lol ya i never could take that seriously in naruto 

madara- a man whos clan is famous for controlling fire "how will i ever beat a guy who controls wood"

oh you mean my least favorite of the 4? i cant tell you how disappointing it was to see......sword guy..... go back to school while the other 3 become demon gods. if anyone was going to leave i wanted it to be plant guy. (ya thats right translators, if you dont elis island these japanese names i have no reason to remember them) when he beat..............brother of muscle guy....... wow i read this a long time ago.... when plant guy beat consumed string guy by copying the DC plant that puts people into dreams..... i was so under whelmed the only thing that saved that ending for me was the fact that.......well that villain should of never been there in the first place. he had a good send off for a secondary villain.... i didn't need to see him again. 

it was the onepiece of if Senor Pink were to come back in 2 arc and luffy were to beat pink by pulling out a gun and shooting him. (indiana jones style)  "luffy using a gun? well it was on someone i didnt care about so i will forget this transgression"

also i never liked either of those two demons really. when they joined the group i kept waiting for them to leave.

banner.png

#153 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,424 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 01:45 PM

Imagine seducing forest with admiral lv treants. With Ryo instead of king Baum.

I could see it, anything can be good enough if you give it enough power. but 2 things.

1- can we really suspend our disbelief that much? in skypiea zoro chopped down(well he could of if enel didn't hit him) a bean stalk that was strong enough to impale an island. kizaru effortlessly knocked down SA trees just to make a point. and those are two of the most impressive trees we have seen in OP. The treasure wood adam, which the sunny is made of, is supposed to be the strongest wood in the world, BM effortlessly ripped it apart. now oda wants to tell us THESE trees are some super tough admiral level trees? we have already seen time and time again luffy break steal, sometimes with his teeth (his rubber teeth......) i think the time has long passed where a tree df could be legitimately dangerous, especially since elemental weakness seem to be super effective (look at peros, normal attacks cant harm his candy, little fire melts it in a second) fire would undoubtedly be the weakness of trees and half the sh crew can use some fire move.

so i am not saying we cant as fans do it, we can all do what we did with DD's invincible threads and just ignore it. but should we have to for an admiral?

2- can you really look at the other 3 options and say plants is the most fitting of an admiral? if you had to be dropped into an island of trees, or an island of radiation, or an island of acid, what would you pick?

Radiation is just so perfect and such a great ability. picture this,

1- the radiation fruit user would be able to move faster then light, in a vacuum all waves on the EM spectrum travel the same speed (the speed of light) but on earth Gamma waves move faster then visible light. since OP takes place on earth and not in space, greenbull would be able to beat kizaru in a foot race

2- beams of death- neutron radiation is "physical" and able to "push" things, where gamma radiation would just pass through all things shredding everything in its path on a cellular level.

3- x-ray vision, Idk why an admiral would want to see through walls.....but he could.

4- drity bombs- the worst possible nuclear disaster has never been an explosion but the spread of radiation, a dirty bomb.

so it is essentially like kizaru's fruit only in addition to kizaru's insane powers he can also make bombs and see through walls. If Oda wants to get really dark greenbull could have his own army of mutants since radiation can cause mutations in DNA (fantasy manga so obviously he can control the mutations) the best part is it isn't even that OP. it is only as OP as kizaru's fruit.....which is the most OP fruit in OP......but still if kizaru is allowed to exist this fruit can too.

if this isnt greenbull's DF then i demand next time we see the "treasure" in the freezer at mary goris um picks up the hat, throws it away, and under the hat was the radiation fruit. he takes a bite then says "time for the cleansing"

DD "the CD treasure? ya its the radiation fruit, they use it every few years to "cleanse" the world with a ton of radiation bombs, the few survivors of those bombs mutate and through out the ages become what you now call the giants, the minks, the long arms, and most recently it was the fishmen, they keep it in a freezer room because you know....it is still a fruit they dont want the fruit rotting then the power slipping into some other fruit lying around"

banner.png

#154 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 04:54 PM

Could be a treant mythical zoan as someone suggested earlier

#155 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,887 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 10:07 PM

lol ya i never could take that seriously in naruto 

madara- a man whos clan is famous for controlling fire "how will i ever beat a guy who controls wood"

oh you mean my least favorite of the 4? i cant tell you how disappointing it was to see......sword guy..... go back to school while the other 3 become demon gods. if anyone was going to leave i wanted it to be plant guy. (ya thats right translators, if you dont elis island these japanese names i have no reason to remember them) when he beat..............brother of muscle guy....... wow i read this a long time ago.... when plant guy beat consumed string guy by copying the DC plant that puts people into dreams..... i was so under whelmed the only thing that saved that ending for me was the fact that.......well that villain should of never been there in the first place. he had a good send off for a secondary villain.... i didn't need to see him again. 

it was the onepiece of if Senor Pink were to come back in 2 arc and luffy were to beat pink by pulling out a gun and shooting him. (indiana jones style)  "luffy using a gun? well it was on someone i didnt care about so i will forget this transgression"

also i never liked either of those two demons really. when they joined the group i kept waiting for them to leave.

Doesn't matter. Still strong characters within their verses. Also for Enel's sake, of course Oda would twist it to make it not normal plant and superpowered plant instead. So no reason to say plant is not as good as magma or whatever. When you have wood that can block bijuudama hahaha. Plant is actually my favorite element and it can be so versatile (poison, illusion etc. depends on the kind of plants. Kurama is a walking hax because he can just pull out some special plant that can spit fire or grow in extremely cold environment that can block freezing and shit and you can't complain because they are superpowered plants that exist in demon realm or something).

If Ryokugyu might as well have plant that can produce substances like Mayuri's serum in Bleach... then you go tell me how he's not strong :lolxg:

Of course this is just hypothetical. I think he might have some fruit that is much simpler. Or just plain...Haki/martial art God (bye bye Shanks and Mihawk)

#156 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,424 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 12:07 PM

Doesn't matter. Still strong characters within their verses. Also for Enel's sake, of course Oda would twist it to make it not normal plant and superpowered plant instead. So no reason to say plant is not as good as magma or whatever. When you have wood that can block bijuudama hahaha. Plant is actually my favorite element and it can be so versatile (poison, illusion etc. depends on the kind of plants. Kurama is a walking hax because he can just pull out some special plant that can spit fire or grow in extremely cold environment that can block freezing and shit and you can't complain because they are superpowered plants that exist in demon realm or something).

If Ryokugyu might as well have plant that can produce substances like Mayuri's serum in Bleach... then you go tell me how he's not strong :lolxg:

Of course this is just hypothetical. I think he might have some fruit that is much simpler. Or just plain...Haki/martial art God (bye bye Shanks and Mihawk)

I never said they cant be strong i said they cant be intimidating.

Are you seriously going to sit here and tell me out of all the powers in naruto you were like "wow i wish i could use wood release, world of trees" forget susanoo forget fireballs or lightning that can wipe out an entire city, forget black fire that burns forever and cant be put out, forget bringing the dead back to life, forget sage mode(super strength) forget teleportation and forget tailed beats, i want the ability to grow several large trees. tell me how awesome hashrama's powers were, go ahead and lie to me. the 90 year old man could use particle style but the 1st hokage the strongest ninja to ever live can grow trees like some type of super efficient johnny apple seed....... awesome.....

I dont care if his fruit allows him to produce other DF. the plant fruit could never possibly be as cool as powerful or as intimidating as the acid, radiation, or time fruits. you would have fuji kizaru aokiji akaniu and "that other admiral no one likes".

banner.png

#157 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 12:08 PM

Someone clearly doesn't understand how metal and insane nature can be haha

#158 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,424 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 12:22 PM

Could be a treant mythical zoan as someone suggested earlier

or, just as useful, he could be a soldier with a rifle that goes around trying to shoot people with his standard issue rifle.

over the course of near 1000 chapters oda has never once made zoan relevant, he isnt starting now.

but since i am a nice guy i will help the old man. this is how you make zoan mean something. retire, retcon all of OP, start over with new protagonist who now uses the lion zoan. chapter 1 100% BB is killed and eaten by the user of the gator zoan. that is the only way zoan will ever not be a joke.

now you are thinking "what about kiadou"

IF huge IF, if kiadou has a zoan, it is possible, that one zoan is the exception to the rule, however i think it will be 100% obvious that kiadou would of been better with a real df. same can be said for lucci.

Someone clearly doesn't understand how metal and insane nature can be haha

do you remember who usopp is? The guy who's current, NW strength is arguably buggy level? he survived on an island sized man eating plant that was actively trying to kill him for 2 years.

add that to the fact luffy could break rocks when he was 14, not wood, rocks, luffy as a child was already too strong to waste his time on wood.

so how are trees in OP scary?

next up you will be telling me controling fodder fish like the one luffy one shotted or the one sanji beat up or the one VA momogan killed is some how an "ancient weapon" level ability hahahahaha then after that you will be telling me "canons don't even scratch her" is a legitimate measure of power hahahahaha......i hate OP's lack of awareness.....

banner.png

#159 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,887 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 11:13 PM

I never said they cant be strong i said they cant be intimidating.

Are you seriously going to sit here and tell me out of all the powers in naruto you were like "wow i wish i could use wood release, world of trees" forget susanoo forget fireballs or lightning that can wipe out an entire city, forget black fire that burns forever and cant be put out, forget bringing the dead back to life, forget sage mode(super strength) forget teleportation and forget tailed beats, i want the ability to grow several large trees. tell me how awesome hashrama's powers were, go ahead and lie to me. the 90 year old man could use particle style but the 1st hokage the strongest ninja to ever live can grow trees like some type of super efficient johnny apple seed....... awesome.....

I dont care if his fruit allows him to produce other DF. the plant fruit could never possibly be as cool as powerful or as intimidating as the acid, radiation, or time fruits. you would have fuji kizaru aokiji akaniu and "that other admiral no one likes".

Who needs intimidation when you're real deal strong? If someone looks down on you, that says more about them. And Kizaru is a high-on-drug dude that you chill with, no scariness whatsoever LOL

And Hashirama is stronger than most of them :meh:. I don't lie, I love plant element (wood is just one of them. There can be petals, vines etc.). And if I'm strong on top of that, who gives a damn if I'm not intimidating? It's easier to blend in society and go enjoy my meal at restaurant and skipping Admiral work. I follow Aokiji's Lazy Justice just so you know.

I like. That Admiral who kills all the Top Commanders like fodders they are muahahaha.

do you remember who usopp is? The guy who's current, NW strength is arguably buggy level? he survived on an island sized man eating plant that was actively trying to kill him for 2 years.

add that to the fact luffy could break rocks when he was 14, not wood, rocks, luffy as a child was already too strong to waste his time on wood.

so how are trees in OP scary?

next up you will be telling me controling fodder fish like the one luffy one shotted or the one sanji beat up or the one VA momogan killed is some how an "ancient weapon" level ability hahahahaha then after that you will be telling me "canons don't even scratch her" is a legitimate measure of power hahahahaha......i hate OP's lack of awareness.....

Ryokugyu would just be a huge upgrade from that. Plus he would have awesome base stats and Haki. Unless Oda wants to kill him off by Sabo's hands.

#160 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,424 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 11:13 AM

Who needs intimidation when you're real deal strong? If someone looks down on you, that says more about them. And Kizaru is a high-on-drug dude that you chill with, no scariness whatsoever LOL

And Hashirama is stronger than most of them :meh:. I don't lie, I love plant element (wood is just one of them. There can be petals, vines etc.). And if I'm strong on top of that, who gives a damn if I'm not intimidating? It's easier to blend in society and go enjoy my meal at restaurant and skipping Admiral work. I follow Aokiji's Lazy Justice just so you know.

I like. That Admiral who kills all the Top Commanders like fodders they are muahahaha.

Ryokugyu would just be a huge upgrade from that. Plus he would have awesome base stats and Haki. Unless Oda wants to kill him off by Sabo's hands.

Well if you really want to get into a naruto debate hashrama is stronger then all other ninja because of his ability to heal, control tailed beasts, sage mode, and MAYBE wood style plays a role in that, maybe.
If you treuly believe hashirama is the strongest because of wood style alone then....... well why wasnt....shit....who was that guy that took over for kakshi?otama? No.... oh was it yamaoto? There is always a guy in every manga named yamaoto (except op....weird, maybe the shogun will be) so why wasnt that guy the strongest ninja ever? He could use wood style too.
"But captain that is because he wasnt as good with it"
Listen, you can raise yamaoto's wood style to omnipotent levels, that wont eliminate the fact he got straight up eaten by kabuto.
Also, look at madara, he had 100% access to wood style. What did he use most of his fight? Wasnt wood style.....
"Captain thats because he wasnt familar with wood stlye he wanted to stick to what he knows"
Ya, just like when he became the 10 tails host he refused to use any truth seeking orbs because he wanted to stick to what he knows. Also, please note madara used the rinnigan zero times in combat when he was alive. (Since he didnt unlock it till he was an old man, then gave his eyes to nagato) but the second he comes back to life it is double meteors everywhere. The only possible answer for why madara used 1 major wod attack (and wood clones a few times) is because in his arsenol of op jutsu wood style wasnst even a blimp on the radar.
Finally white zetsu can use wood style. So shouldnt the naruto war of been a one sided stomp of white zetsu running train on the alliance?
25 clones using susanoo legitimatly scared the hokage, but 100,000 wood stlye users? Lol war is on bitches bring it.

Oh that desnt matter too much, fuji was able to get scamed at a casino but when the time came to fight he revealed he had.....well...... probably one of the best df in OP.

Greenbull would be an upgrade from an island sized plant? That seems a little unreasonable you have to go to those levels just to make plants a viable df.

I am not saying plants is a horrible, ton fruit level, bad df. It just isnt a top level df. Put "plants" up against any top level df we have seen so far.
Lighting vs plants- dont make me laugh
Light vs plants- i am still laughing...
Magma vs plants- still on hot df?
Ice vs plants- not hot....oh right plants cant take the cold either
Gravity vs plants- well now your plants are in space... hope they have fun.
Quake vs plants- finally a matchup that isnt a joke.... but if you just listen to that out loud it is though isnt it?
Soul vs plants-hahahahahahaha jk soul isnt top level.

See? Search your feelings young skywalker, you know those matchups to be ridiclous. And can you really claim a fruit to be top level when it is a joke agaist all other top level fruit?

Maybe if we were backed into a corner i would agree with you, if there were no other ideas, but there are tons....ok 3...but they are 3 really good....2 really good and 1 ok ideas.

Acid logia vs magma? Now that is a match up we could debate. (Espically since in real life increase in tempture can actually make a solution MORE acidic)

banner.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users