get ready for popularity poll results on the 19th,people who care~

• Fenrix likes this

#62 Fenrix

Fenrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:06 PM

I wonder who's 1 & 2 if it's not whom Mashima expected. I hope Gray is in the Top 5 ^_^

#63 alekos23

alekos23

Back?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,946 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:08 PM

going by previous non official popularity things,chances are he was expecting Erza to be No 1 :lolxg:

#64 Sovereign

Sovereign

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationStar Haven

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:39 AM

I see wendy making the number one spot tbh.

-her impressive development

-lolicons everywhere.

Edited by Sovereign, 17 July 2014 - 04:40 AM.

gray_fullbuster_by_darkangelmaik-d35f9vi

#65 sting eucliffe

sting eucliffe

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:29 PM

i dont like hiro right now for what he did to sting

#66 alekos23

alekos23

Back?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,946 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:59 PM

Sting and Rogue spinoff comin soon.Wut.

#67 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:19 PM

Huh?

#68 Fenrix

Fenrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:59 PM

I wouldn't mind that. Love to see their adventures in Sabertooth and how they met.

Lol, who's next on the list to get their own spin-offs?

#69 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 08:02 PM

Does it have to be a prequel? I wanna see Minerva.

#70 alekos23

alekos23

Back?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,946 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 01 August 2015 - 07:06 PM

tumblr_nsc2s0u9En1tx3mmwo1_540.jpg

• eemo23, Fenrix and Chillman like this

#71 Fenrix

Fenrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 11:38 PM

That's a relief. I didn't think FT was coming to an end either. It is way too soon for that.

#72 TheLastPierrot

TheLastPierrot

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 04:28 PM

why was my post deleted and without any warning?

check my facebook page for updates: https://www.facebook...heDreamCatcherz

or my twitter: https://twitter.com/TheLastPierrot

#73 TheLastPierrot

TheLastPierrot

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 05:16 PM

well, anyway, go to his tweet: https://twitter.com/...318937126322177

and click translate to see how bing translates :laugh: :laugh: :lolxg: :lolxg:

check my facebook page for updates: https://www.facebook...heDreamCatcherz

or my twitter: https://twitter.com/TheLastPierrot

#74 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,579 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 06:05 PM

Everybody going its Natsu's daughter with X

Well one

Natsu has black eyes... the woman in question has Dark blue eyes

Ergo using anime logic -if the kid isn't a doppleganger, they are a hybrid of the parents- Natsu's mate would need light blue eyes to create the effect.

All of the girls on Team Natsu have BIG BROWN eyes -Lucy's is apparently a super strong genetic trait shared with her mother-

The only girls with Blue eyes are

The Strauss Sisters -Natsu Snipes Mirajane from Laxus THAT WOULD BE ****ING AWESOME!-

Kyouka

Jenny 

and Virgo

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again" -Corrax Entry 7:17

#75 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,579 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 01:35 PM

The crossover... you didn't know was coming

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again" -Corrax Entry 7:17

#76 alekos23

alekos23

Back?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,946 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 July 2016 - 02:44 PM

http://www.lemonde.f...36_4408996.html

Hiro's latest interview at the Japan Expo at France.In French.

Google Translate should do a decent-ish job.

In 2010, Hiro Mashima discovered the Japan Expo during his first visit to France. Since the success of Fairy Tail, which tells the adventures of various guilds of wizards, has grown worldwide. Back in France for Japan Expo 2016, Hiro Mashima takes stock of its ten years of work on Fairy Tail.

Q:Your previous visit to Japan Expo dates back to 2010. What has changed the most in six years?

A:The first time I came to France, Fairy Tail was not so popular. I am very surprised that this has become a series that everyone knows. I remember most from that experience the signings we had made in small bookstores, from what I'm told, have unfortunately disappeared.

Q:Do you think the greatest quality of a mangaka is his imagination: where do you get yours?

A:In the life of every day, the fact of chatting with friends ... all that comes everyday, even if it is not too relevant to my work. Rubbing me to other media, like video games or movies, also serves as my inspiration.

Q:What you particularly like in Japanese video games?

A:I'm interested in the game of fantasy role is how the universe is built. I'm not trying to replicate what I saw directly in the game but rather to say, "Oh, that's an idea I like, an interesting building in the world." One can speak of thoughtful influence.

Q:How do you design the appearance of your characters?

A:In general, it is very rare that I think about with respect to its physical character. First I think the type of character: physical then is grafted on. For example, my hero, Natsu, I had the idea of ​​a very lively character, dynamic, and I thought that the fact he put a scarf would give momentum to his personality and his movements.

Q:Do you work the same way for the appearance of fantastic creatures like Happy and Plue?

A:The idea was to give a little levity and a surplus of cute things in manga. I like cats but I do not live in an environment that allows me to have one at home, so Happy is a way to compensate (laughs).

Q:In the last volume of "Fairy Tail", the plot is experiencing ellipse a year. This jump in time it was long planned?

A:Yes, and it reflects two things: I wanted to create a surprise for my readers and submit with their characters that had evolved and grown. It is important to bring the public a new way to enjoy their manga.

Q:From a screenwriting perspective, this ellipse was it difficult to achieve?

A:No, it was not very complicated as I thought about it for a while. The easier, technically, is to draw characters that have evolved.

Q:The redemption of the wicked and the importance of friendship are two recurring themes in "Fairy Tail", as in many shonens [Teen Manga]. Are you consciously create "moral" works?

A:I think the fact of staging feelings like friendship, redemption, and things like that, is recurrent in the shonen [manga for teenagers] for a long time, and which can easily happen. There is no obligation to include such situations as far but it's what readers and fans expect.

Q:You admitted you be inspired by Our Lady of Paris to create the cathedral town of Magnolia in Fairy Tail. Will you enjoy your visit to Paris for a tracking decorations?

A:Actually, I arrived yesterday and I worked hard so I did not have time to walk (laughs). It is my intention but I have not yet had the opportunity! Sometimes things that I recycle my manga me are inspired by trivial things: the hotel where I am, the place in which one makes me work ... Paris is a city that inspires me a lot and will continue to do it.

Q:You have participated in many festivals in France but also in the United States, and you're pretty active on Twitter, so that most manga artists are discreet. Is it important for you to be in contact with your audience?

A:This report readers is something that I love. I think the presence of an author in a festival used to make its contribution to the building, construction of the popularity of manga, while on Twitter it is not necessarily visible to all.

Q:Your daily working practices have they evolved during these ten years on Fairy Tail?

A:Yes, I think there has been much change. The main thing is that I now realize foreign players and it has a direct influence on my work.

Q:On the script?

A:Rather on the humorous aspect, since I consciously avoids using typical Japanese jokes or hardly going abroad. Now when I slide of humor, I think of a more general humor, more universal.

Q:In more than 50 volumes, which part of "Fairy Tail" has given you the most proud of?

A:I would say it is the great magic tournament, when Erza manages to defeat monsters percent to herself. It is a passage that has been very successful and that gave me a lot of fun writing as drawing.

Q:Conversely, when it was more difficult to achieve?

A:It is still a passage concerning Erza, in the first part of the manga, when she is trapped in the Tower of Heaven and Natsu will save her from certain death. I have thought for how to convey emotion I wanted on that passage. I struggled.

Q:How do you explain the worldwide success of "Fairy Tail"?

A:This is a difficult question ! My editors reflection precisely on this subject to know the key to success, but no clear answer will spring from these reflections that. It would be very useful for my next manga to get to know why (laughs).

Q:The most popular characters in the series they vary between countries?

A:I'm not very knowledgeable on the subject but, from what I saw at book signings in France, the two most popular characters are Natsu and Erza. In Japan, it is rather Lucy and Natsu, and the United States is Luxus. Maybe they like the burly guys! (Laughs)

Q:The real news you she sometimes inspires?

A:It's pretty rare. My intention when I draw Fairy Tail, is to do a manga with battles where the characters can be hurt, but in which we remain in a fantasy world that dream. I'm not really the type to reuse real-life problems and put them in my fiction.

Q:"Fairy Tail" is your longest series: you go on and you see?

A:The series is at its highest point so I do not think even go ten years. But I do not know when will end Fairy Tail, there are still plenty of things I want to do and convey to the fans.

• Chillman likes this

#77 Druddigon'

Druddigon'

Mage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • LocationMaison Carree'

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:02 PM

Q:In more than 50 volumes, which part of "Fairy Tail" has given you the most proud of?

A:I would say it is the great magic tournament, when Erza manages to defeat monsters percent to herself. It is a passage that has been very successful and that gave me a lot of fun writing as drawing.

He actually enjoys this stuff..

• JDG973 likes this

BxzghA.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users