400 replies to this topic

#401 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,949 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:15 AM

jC5H2OQLmoFG7Wm9rt_sMlfGmaOY9lTbLDFDFkfP

Notes from artist: hello Folks, let me give you a little introduction on how i came up with this design:

for the face i wanted to show Zoro's nature of swordsman and his will of not being afraid to get hurt to achieve his goals, so i thought that one more scar would fit his character, the hair has a typical samurai bun that i thought would fit his style and plus his sideburns are now a little longer and messier with some chin hair

his body is still capable of being very agile but also got bulkier on the upperside without beeing too on the nose

he is wearing a black cape with a pattern on the inside that is the same as Mihawk's pattern on his jacket. i wanted a subtle way for Zoro to pay Hawkeye some respect and this seemed appropriate.

i am also conflicted on wheater making him have on his back Mihawk's sword or not. in my headcanon Dracul might have died at this point and left his sword to Zoro but i dont know if its too much at that point, maybe he could wear his small knife on the side of the belt... still have to decide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users