Posted 24 May 2019 - 01:52 PM

Chapter 312 is out:

https://readms.net/r...ouma/312/5894/1

#2142 Negative Syndicate

Negative Syndicate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,149 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Planet Earth......

Posted 30 May 2019 - 07:33 AM

It is announced that Souma going to end within 3 chapters. Plus, there going to be important announcement on final chapter.

812182_original.jpg

#2143 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,186 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 05:48 AM

Chapter 313 is out:

https://readms.net/r...ouma/313/5906/1

#2144 durra072

durra072

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 06:18 AM

So 3 chapters left now eh.

After this chapter I'd say it'll be;
One chapter for Erina development
One chapter for the conclusion of the tournament
And the last chapter, a happy post school era?

Nah, there's too many things left out in the open for this to get a fitting ending within 3 chapters, but let's see.....

People to never take seriously:

Spoiler

#2145 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,186 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 12:04 AM

Man, I personally will be sorry to see this series end, even if the last two arcs had their problems - I enjoyed the chapters for the most part despite the declining in quality.

I am just wondering for the final chapter if we are gonna get a full colour chapter aka kinda like Naruto's last chapter.

Or if not that, then maybe extra pages for the last chapter.

There could be some time type of anime announcement in the last chapter, you know for a final season to conclude the anime too since the manga will be soon over.

So I am kinda hoping that one of these three options hopefully happens.

#2146 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,186 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:25 AM

Chapter 314 is out:

https://readms.net/r...ouma/314/5922/1

#2147 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:38 AM

So who do you think Soma ends up with? Erina or Megumi? I could totally see it going either way, either way I do think Erina is someone important in Soma's life. So Soma still get with Megumi and have kids, and Erina has kids, and than those kids can maybe get together.

#2148 Trowa Barton

Trowa Barton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,229 posts
  • Locationon the edge of insaninty

Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:51 AM

Well that's a creative way to explain the "Jewel's" generation and the god tongue. :<_<:

@Magic Man This chapter all but confirms Souma/Erina. To the point of almost beating us over the head with a sledgehammer with it.

#2149 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,186 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 12:50 AM

I see that Souma made Erina an egg type dish this chapter, something that he made for previously way back in chapter 2. Only this time Souma, will finally get her to accept his cooking.

Ok explanation of Senzaemon's Jewel generation plan.

Personally I think that Souma will end up with Erin. Hey the author has been hinting this heavily throughout the manga especially in this arc, where Souma and Erina have had moments together with each other.

#2150 Negative Syndicate

Negative Syndicate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,149 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 09:54 AM

It is confirmed that Souma going to have 4th season anime, and bangaihen+epilogue chapters going to release on upcoming Jump Giga issues.

818602_original.png
818870_original.png

#2151 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,186 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 01:17 PM

Wtf is bangaihen mean??? I never heard of that word before.

I am personally surprised that this series is moving to Jump Giga, it beats me why they couldn't let Souma finish in WSJ magazine tbh.

#2152 Negative Syndicate

Negative Syndicate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,149 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 01:52 PM

Wtf is bangaihen mean??? I never heard of that word before.

It means side story.

I am personally surprised that this series is moving to Jump Giga, it beats me why they couldn't let Souma finish in WSJ magazine tbh.

Well, I think it would be better rather than having useless drag.

#2153 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,186 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 02:16 AM

Final Chapter:

https://readms.net/r...15 (END)/5929/1

#2154 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,228 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 02:49 PM

https://komiscans.co...i-no-soma/1/315

Casanova actually has theirs up first. Revenge against MS for sniping Niseko snipe.

The best part about SnS is Casanova revenge snipe

#2155 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,186 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 03:12 PM

Well I gotta say that this ending for the main manga was a major letdown, it felt like there was no closure whatsoever imo.

I mean Souma sure as hell never beat Jouchirou not once during the course of this whole series - something that he vowed to do ever since the beginning of the series.

Also Souma has never gotten Erina to acknowledge his cooking, again another goal that Souma declared during the first few chapters of this manga.

Due to the fact that Erina stubbornly refused to declare Souma's dish delicious and called it disgusting instead.

I know that there is still 3 more epilogue chapters yet to come, but I am not getting my hopes up that they can somehow salvage or fix this crappy ending with those chapters.

That's how disappointed I was with this last chapter.
  • Frankenstein likes this

#2156 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 02:29 PM

Well I gotta say that this ending for the main manga was a major letdown, it felt like there was no closure whatsoever imo.

I mean Souma sure as hell never beat Jouchirou not once during the course of this whole series - something that he vowed to do ever since the beginning of the series.

Also Souma has never gotten Erina to acknowledge his cooking, again another goal that Souma declared during the first few chapters of this manga.

Due to the fact that Erina stubbornly refused to declare Souma's dish delicious and called it disgusting instead.

I know that there is still 3 more epilogue chapters yet to come, but I am not getting my hopes up that they can somehow salvage or fix this crappy ending with those chapters.

That's how disappointed I was with this last chapter.

Pretty much this.

Like for real? I guess he kinda beat Joichirou when he beat Asahi but that still felt kinda meh. The worst thing to me tho is that he never actually got Erina to say it's delicious, wasn't that the whole point?? And we don't even get to see who wins? Come on son, that shit is straight whack...

The three chapters that are coming out better be good. I thought they meant there's gonna be three separate spin offs, which made this rushed ending not feel as bad, but if it's just three chapters then wow

#2157 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,186 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 09:33 PM

Pretty much this.
Like for real? I guess he kinda beat Joichirou when he beat Asahi but that still felt kinda meh. The worst thing to me tho is that he never actually got Erina to say it's delicious, wasn't that the whole point?? And we don't even get to see who wins? Come on son, that shit is straight whack...
The three chapters that are coming out better be good. I thought they meant there's gonna be three separate spin offs, which made this rushed ending not feel as bad, but if it's just three chapters then wow

The three chapters coming out in Giga, are epilogue chapters not spinoffs.

They are most likely show what's gonna happen to the characters, post Tootsuki - ya know their lives once the cast have graduated from school.

You can find some spoilers for the first epilogue chapter here:

https://bakadata.com...essert-spoiler/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users