Photo

Attack on Titan: Chapter Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Attack on Titan

• Please log in to reply
2190 replies to this topic

#2141 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted 30 January 2020 - 09:17 PM

Hey peeps. Im around agian and reading Attack on Titan. Im caught up on the series right now.

Bruhh were Zeke at?

Mikasa stop being a little winy bitch

Armin why we still whining about being a leader

Eren...bruh you killing everyone..wut up with dat

Annie...dam dat sad but awesome too. How u doin guuurl

#2142 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 12:32 PM

Hey peeps. Im around agian and reading Attack on Titan. Im caught up on the series right now.

Bruhh were Zeke at?

Mikasa stop being a little winy bitch

Armin why we still whining about being a leader

Eren...bruh you killing everyone..wut up with dat

Annie...dam dat sad but awesome too. How u doin guuurl

Zeke - Stuck in that Time Limbo.

Mikasa - Considering she was a 'genetic slave' to Eren all this time is kind of understandable. I can't wait for her to break through and go back to her badass nature.

Armin - Can't he have a Heroic BSOD? Sure he had BSODs before but those were regular ones.

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

#2143 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,935 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 12:14 PM

BSOD

Nani?

#2144 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 04:30 PM

Nani?

Blue Screen of Death

• ndriana and Chillman like this

#2145 ndriana

ndriana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 07:00 PM

Lol, mine can't recognize the USB .
That was a pretty good chapter although I did not realize who the character was until few days later. I wonder why she cares so much about Annie anyway, they never had any particular moment.
I'm not fond of Gabby either. Certainly, her and Reiner and such have different perspective but none the less she killed Sasha and she realized how screwed it was and then again she went back to hate and kill Eldians again.
About Armin and Mikasa, I thought they would rush to Annie, or at least to find Reiner with Gabby on a rope, but wtf, a mental meltdown? It's as if they aren't elites from the mighty Survey Corps. They should be the last to panic at this state.

#2146 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 05:33 AM

Weird pacing but okay..

Whats the plan?

Who's in it?

Either way f*ck the yegerists. They are too self-righteous and I seriously wonder how they got so far without a proper leader.

Floch wasn't it and will never be.

The only person they have is basically Eren.

So this new alliance is a coalition between the anti-marleyans, the survey corps and the marley warriors??

Makes no sense.. 

There is no way the anti-marleyans can work with the marleyans.

or the marleyans working with eldians survey corps.

or the marleyans working with the marleyans warriors.

damn marleyans and their tempestuous relationships. They really are a difficult bunch/

I don't mind the way things are going but now I really really want to know whats up with Ymir. How did she contact Eren and why him?

#2147 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 02:26 PM

Chapter 126 is out:

http://www.mangaread...i-no-kyojin/126

#2148 kenkage

kenkage

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 02:47 PM

man I totally ship Hanje x Levi, after Isayama decided to shoot down Ymir x Historia & with the Mikasa x Eren ship also going down the drain, at least let this one ship become a success, Hanje & Levi are perfect for each other, come on Isayama make it happen, at the end of the manga not only should they survive but they would also get married.

KfDNJUs.png

#2149 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,778 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 06:04 PM

Assembling the avengers was fast.

Annie kicking Reiner to wake him up  :lolxg:

#2150 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,074 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 06:45 PM

Ok, so it's literally everyone alive, except Historia, going up against Eren. And we still haven't even seen Eren's titan now.

Can Mikasa and Levi even hurt him?

#2151 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts

Posted 06 February 2020 - 02:44 AM

I liked the way Annie devoured that entire pie, that was amusing.

It's doubtful if Armin, Levi and the others eventual confrontation with Eren is gonna accomplish much tbh.

Since it's unlikely they are gonna change his mind of using the wall titans to destroy everyone outside of Paradis Island.

#2152 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 06 February 2020 - 05:02 AM

I liked the way Annie devoured that entire pie, that was amusing.

Connie reaction was also priceless.

Sometimes I forget they all trained together for 4 years.

Annie kicking Reiner to wake him up 

Reiner as a child training to be a warrior was always the best of the worse. So he got mocked and bullied because of it.

With some twists and surprises, he managed to become the armour titan. Still bullied by some of his teammates.

He goes on an undercover mission where he gets to put a persona and become a more courageous person.

Annie tags along and every now and again she reminds him that he his the spineless kid they all used to bully.

Annie goes "away" and he gets to be the guy he always wanted to be only to have his cover blown and having to return to Marley.

He gets to Marley and has to see porco every single day. Porco threats him like a pig, which is ironic.

They go to war and basically all the bullys die or go away.

Reiner now gets to be who he always wanted to be and so decides to take a quick nap only to have his head kicked like a football because Annie is back.

Can you give this guy a break

Edited by Abaroxa, 06 February 2020 - 05:04 AM.

#2153 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts

Posted 06 February 2020 - 10:13 AM

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention in my previous post but if Levi and the others talks don't go smoothly with Eren, they maybe forced to fight Eren most likely. All but confirming Eren as this series final villain.

Before anyone argues otherwise, Eren has been acting villainous post timeskip imo. His actions are hardly heroic whatsoever.

Eren and his Yeagerist followers have been acting just as bad as Marley imo. As has been confirmed by Floch's behaviour and other people who think the same as him during these last couple of chapters.

They are behaving and acting little better than the enemy - Marley and its allies - whom they seek to destroy, ah the irony.

#2154 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,074 posts

Posted 06 February 2020 - 06:24 PM

If Levi is an Ackerman, how was he able to beat the crap out of Eren all those chapters ago during the court session? Shouldn't he have submit to him instead? I mean, Mikasa seems pretty conditioned, but this seems to suggest that there's room to an Ackerman free-will.

So, the main team right now has all the titans except the Fighter (eren) and ape (Zeke) right?

#2155 Krizalid

Krizalid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 03:43 PM

Connie is pretty fast. Nice catch, idiot.

Funny how some people (especially civilians) still dont fully submit to Eren, when he just did "transport" everyone to another plane and spoke to everyone globally and has a huge ass 100m+ body . He should even be able to clear all of their memories like the first king did.

#2156 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 04:19 PM

If Levi is an Ackerman, how was he able to beat the crap out of Eren all those chapters ago during the court session? Shouldn't he have submit to him instead? I mean, Mikasa seems pretty conditioned, but this seems to suggest that there's room to an Ackerman free-will.

So, the main team right now has all the titans except the Fighter (eren) and ape (Zeke) right?

Maybe it was 'nature vs. nurture' for Levi and Misaka. She grew up around Eren which strengthened the conditioning. Levi on the other hand grew up in the ghetto/slums where every day was basically 'survival of the fittest' and that broke down the conditioning.

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

#2157 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:10 AM

Or maybe there was no conditioning at all. Just Eren's mind game.

#2158 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 02:18 PM

Or maybe there was no conditioning at all. Just Eren's mind game.

Pretty much this.

Hasn't anybody considered that Eren's whole vile speech to both Armin and Mikasa back in chapter 112 was nothing more than malicious half truths and lies.

Why the hell should we accept that Eren has been telling the truth at all regarding the Ackerman's conditioning stuff? Especially in light of his disgusting and heinous actions post timeskip.

#2159 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 03:52 PM

Pretty much this.

Hasn't anybody considered that Eren's whole vile speech to both Armin and Mikasa back in chapter 112 was nothing more than malicious half truths and lies.

Why the hell should we accept that Eren has been telling the truth at all regarding the Ackerman's conditioning stuff? Especially in light of his disgusting and heinous actions post timeskip.

Wasn't the conditioning verified by Zeke long before Eren found out or am I thinking wrong?

Also if its all a con then why were Misaka and Armin(who should've known better) acting like they were holding an idiot ball? Why did they blindly take it as gospel right away?

z8EE0.png

#2160 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 02:26 AM

Wasn't the conditioning verified by Zeke long before Eren found out or am I thinking wrong?

Also if its all a con then why were Misaka and Armin(who should've known better) acting like they were holding an idiot ball? Why did they blindly take it as gospel right away?

I don't think that this conditioning was ever mentioned before by Zeke to my knowledge.

Maybe both Armin and Mikasa where in too much shock after Eren's betrayal to really question what he just said.

Which is kinda disappointing especially from Armin, who is supposed to be one of the more smarter characters in this manga.

Anyways go check out page 90 of this very own same thread here:

https://onemangaforu...90#entry1196288

More specifically posts 1795 and 1800 from that very same page where I posted tonnes of very in depth reasons on why Eren's speech from chapter 112 was loada crap.

Imo, his speech from that particular chapter has way too many bs, inconsistencies and contradictions for it to make any sense at all whatsoever imo and that's exactly why I think Eren is lying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users