Photo

Attack on Titan: Chapter Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Attack on Titan

• Please log in to reply
1914 replies to this topic

#1861 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 06:23 PM

While it may sound stupid there was reasoning behind Zeke's plan. Centuries go by and this titan shit causes well.. shit. So if killing, wars, holocaust, genocide, is to go on as long as forever anyway, then he thought about doing it one last time, then have titanshifters population peacefully dissapear from this world, and be done with this titan shit in general.

Yeah, but at what point did he go from 'Doing the right thing' to 'The means justify the ends.'

Posted Image

#1862 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 07:31 PM

Guess when he saw how pointless all that is and how there is no right thing as everything just stays as terrible as it is no matter who is on top as long as titans exist.

#1863 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,268 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:27 AM

How do we know that Levi lost an arm? It's too difficult to make out anything of Levi's injuries from this last page of the chapter here imo:

https://www.mangapan...o-kyojin/114/45

While I agree with you about Marley, those assholes fully deserve an ass kicking. Not so much about the Eren part though.

I really dislike his scumbag actions that he did to both Mikasa and Armin in chapter 112. Eren was totally outta line with what that he did to his two closest friends.

Fuck Eren, he can go straight to hell.

Look closely at the left side of his body, you can clearly see that there's been an amputation of the sort due to how much blood is spouting out from where his right hand should be visible enough to see

And yeah he did go overboard towards Mikasa and Armin, but at the same time, I was getting tired of Armin's holier than thou attitude when he very well could be accused of the same thing he accused Eren of. And as for Mikasa, I think this is good opportunity for her to get some character development since she's always been all about Eren

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1864 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 02:06 AM

Look closely at the left side of his body, you can clearly see that there's been an amputation of the sort due to how much blood is spouting out from where his right hand should be visible enough to see

And yeah he did go overboard towards Mikasa and Armin, but at the same time, I was getting tired of Armin's holier than thou attitude when he very well could be accused of the same thing he accused Eren of. And as for Mikasa, I think this is good opportunity for her to get some character development since she's always been all about Eren

Historia of all female characters had at least two chapters worth of awesomeness so Mikasa is way overdo. . .'sides if there's a chance to find out the truth about her supposed 'six pack abs'. . . :perv:

Edited by Graeystone, 10 February 2019 - 02:07 AM.

• Tokoya likes this

Posted Image

#1865 kenkage

kenkage

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 05:53 AM

I'm pretty sure Levi is dead already, Zeke most likely have been blown to bits but he will regenerate, I never understood why some SnK readers thought that Zeke's constant betrayls was for the greater good of the Eldians or the world or something like that, it was obvious right from the beginning that he was an asshole just like Annie & Bert and this chapter proved it, that his betrayl of his parents was a purely selfish act.

KfDNJUs.png

#1866 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:50 PM

I'm pretty sure Levi is dead already, Zeke most likely have been blown to bits but he will regenerate, I never understood why some SnK readers thought that Zeke's constant betrayls was for the greater good of the Eldians or the world or something like that, it was obvious right from the beginning that he was an asshole just like Annie & Bert and this chapter proved it, that his betrayl of his parents was a purely selfish act.

Is it any surprise?  More times than not a child goes by how the parents act and what they say. If parents act in a loving and kind manner around the child then the child should grow up with the same attitudes. . .however if the parents have a backstabbing, deceptive, manipulative nature. . .

Posted Image

#1867 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:06 PM

Are we really that sure that Zeke is dead?

Also, no way Levi died from that. My bet goes into Levi being unconscious but ok, while Zeke regenerates and runs away.

Also, Misha was a crazy dude and awful father. He really burden Zeke, BUT, he was right, someone had to fight for their independence eventually...

Nice ethical situation. Now get it out my Titan-eating-people manga.

• Raiden likes this

#1868 Krizalid

Krizalid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:33 AM

Yeaaaahh

This is exactly the kind of sh*t I expected the author to pull off. Humanity's strongest is sidelined now.

It would be very SnK-unlike to let Levi neutralize Zeke with no repercussions. But not even I expected Zeke to pull the trigger. I guess thats a decent choice when you have regenerative powers. I knew Levi wasn't exactly a genius at decision making but giving the enemy the option to explode was a big, big mistake.

Zeke wished he was never born? I guess all the Eldian soldiers he opened a hole on in Shiganshina battle felt the same while riding to hopeless death screaming the hell out of their lungs. His plan to commit genocide on Eldians can only be justified because Eren plans to destroy a huge deal of the world by awakening the Titans inside the wall.

By the way is Levi an Eldian? He clearly is a soldier of Eldia but he isn't biologically (ethnically?) an Eldian. Ackermans were outsiders.

Edited by Krizalid, 12 February 2019 - 12:34 AM.

#1869 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:01 AM

By the way is Levi an Eldian? He clearly is a soldier of Eldia but he isn't biologically (ethnically?) an Eldian. Ackermans were outsiders.

He might be both. Depends where his mother's bloodline came from. This also raises the same question for Misaka.

Posted Image

#1870 kenkage

kenkage

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:57 AM

both Marleyians and Eldians are ethnic Europians, though Marleyians seem to be becoming more multi ethnic due to the various countries that they occipied, all Eldians are Europians except Mikasa, if I remember correctly the Asians sent some of their people to Eldia so that they aquire Titan power & luckly for them (or maybe it was intentional) one of these Asians got married to an Ackerman, Ackermans have some titan powers even though they didnt transform and at the same time they are immune to the original titan's power, and now the Asians finaly aquired titan power , IMO its now possible that the Asians might attempt to bring Mikasa on their side so that they aquire (ie:breed) more Asian Ackermans.

Edited by kenkage, 13 February 2019 - 09:59 AM.

KfDNJUs.png

#1871 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:01 AM

both Marleyians and Eldians are ethnic Europians, though Marleyians seem to be becoming more multi ethnic due to the various countries that they occipied, all Eldians are Europians except Mikasa, if I remember correctly the Asians sent some of their people to Eldia so that they aquire Titan power & luckly for them (or maybe it was intentional) one of these Asians got married to an Ackerman, Ackermans have some titan powers even though they didnt transform and at the same time they are immune to the original titan's power, and now the Asians finaly aquired titan power , IMO its now possible that the Asians might attempt to bring Mikasa on their side so that they aquire (ie:breed) more Asian Ackermans.

Isn't the manga pretty much beyond traditional countries/nationalities?

Posted Image

#1872 kenkage

kenkage

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:51 AM

to some extent but not entirely, the fact that there is an Asian country/tribe means that the author did try to reflect some of the real world's countries/races on the manga.

KfDNJUs.png

#1873 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 11:20 AM

to some extent but not entirely, the fact that there is an Asian country/tribe means that the author did try to reflect some of the real world's countries/races on the manga.

As if trying keep things straight with this manga was difficult enough. . .well at least we're not dealing with a stupidly large cast.

Posted Image

#1874 Khalid

Khalid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 12:00 AM

We thought Eren and Zeke will fight Levi, but now I think Eren will fight his brother, as it should.

But will he devour him? Because if he did then it will be the end, he will have royal blood and can use the founding titan at last!

I think, Zeke will survive Eren or be eaten by someone else, Armin maybe.

#1875 kenkage

kenkage

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 03:09 AM

I just had an idea, if the original titan's power allows him to change the composition of the Eldians' bodies then isn't it possible for the original titan to change the composition of the Eldians in a way that results in the Eldians being immune to titan spinal fluid (so they wont titanize when injected with it) and also to separate them from the original titan?

maybe that is Eren's actually plan, he wants to fully activate his coordinate power in order to change their bodies' composition in a way that results in separating the Eldians from the "paths" connecting them, turning them into normal humans, this way once the titan shifters die their powers wont go to any Eldian because their bodies' composition have been changed in a way that makes them not even Eldians anymore, this would make it easier to integrate those former Eldians with the populace of the mainland, thus putting an end to the whole "man eating titans" saga once and for all.

Edited by kenkage, 14 February 2019 - 03:11 AM.

• Tokoya, Graeystone and Madara D Dragon like this

KfDNJUs.png

#1876 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 08:44 AM

This 9 Titans thing is basically just Naruto's bijuu. Why don't all the countries gather and decide who get to keep which? :lol:

Man, if only Kishi went SnK's route.

> there are 9 bijuu

> Hashirama: let's kill them all or put them on this island.

And then we could have had a whole new Naruto where it's only the ninjas fighting each other without the BS.

• /2aw and pyrogenic like this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#1877 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 03:55 AM

Then the arckmen get to rule the world as no one can go against them. Same as Uchiha.

#1878 ndriana

ndriana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 04:49 AM

Ackermans are small sized titans. No titanization -> no Ackerman.
We can only speculate what will happen with Zeke and Levi. My view is that Levi will knock Zeke out, titanize and eat him.

#1879 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 03:10 PM

This 9 Titans thing is basically just Naruto's bijuu. Why don't all the countries gather and decide who get to keep which? :lol:

Man, if only Kishi went SnK's route.

> there are 9 bijuu

> Hashirama: let's kill them all or put them on this island.

And then we could have had a whole new Naruto where it's only the ninjas fighting each other without the BS.

And the Nine Bijuu are the equivalent to the Small Mecha that transform into one giant Mecha(Voltron, Transformers). . .

Posted Image

#1880 kenkage

kenkage

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 08:31 AM

spoilers are out....Levi is confiremed dead.

KfDNJUs.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users