Spider Queen

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,935 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:24 AM

Previous Thread

Last few posts;

He just needs someone to help him period. I know he likes to work alone, however sometimes even the greats need some support. Because he's loosing a lot of his fan base unfortunately.

what? HxH losing fans?

I was speaking about the fans it gained after the anime ended... Not the loyal 16 years+ fans that Togashi continues to s**t on :)

Don't worry about The Purge. It's just survival of the fittest.

they would be like us anw so no worry.

• la321 likes this

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#2 Sexy Rat

Sexy Rat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:40 AM

Damn... saw a new thread so I figured a new chapter was out  :(

#3 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,043 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:21 PM

Damn... saw a new thread so I figured a new chapter was out  :(

Give up man, its never coming back.  :unsure:

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#4 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,320 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:30 PM

Was it really useful to make a new thread now

It could have celebrated the come back of HxH in a near future (I'm full of hopes)… 

• Blink22 likes this

#5 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,102 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:06 AM

Was it really useful to make a new thread now

It could have celebrated the come back of HxH in a near future (I'm full of hopes)… 

Petite doesn't read HxH if I'm not mistaken, she probably just saw the postcount.

Other than that... let's do something crazy and talk about HxH!

Who will win the Kakin War of Succession? Who will get the ugliest booby-monster from the pot? And how badly will Kurapika be trolled in the process?

Edited by Oben, 22 December 2014 - 11:06 AM.

• /2aw likes this

#6 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,381 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:37 AM

Leorio will continue his doctor-themed ability and reach Lawhood

CANON!

• JDG973 likes this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#7 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,320 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:34 AM

Petite doesn't read HxH if I'm not mistaken, she probably just saw the postcount.

Other than that... let's do something crazy and talk about HxH!

Who will win the Kakin War of Succession? Who will get the ugliest booby-monster from the pot? And how badly will Kurapika be trolled in the process?

I place my bet on the 9th prince, Herkenburg! 

Spoiler

Why? Because his name sounds cool, because he reads a book and because he doesn't look scary. The final show-down will be between that bloody serial killer prince and him. But the bloody prince will have to forfeit because of Kurapika who will want to avenge his brother. Both of them will be seriously injured (especially since Benjamin just took out the first prince --the one with the lion) and prince Benjamin won't be able to get the crown. 

/here finishes my fan fiction of HxH XD

As for the ugliest, I say it will be the baby, the youngest prince. I mean, a baby monster is uglier than an adult one, I'm sure xD 

#8 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,381 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:37 AM

My bet is that the King will kill all of his Princes and keep sitting on his comfortable throne forever

#9 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,320 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:39 AM

Harkenburg, not Herkenburg… I can't even spell it correctly. Jeez.

He would even kill the 14th one? What a cruel father. 

#10 Lone_ant

Lone_ant

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,703 posts
  • LocationWhere I am

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:49 AM

That guy's probably the craziest precisely because he looks so decent.

Still rooting for the baby prince.

#11 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,381 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:00 AM

Harkenburg, not Herkenburg… I can't even spell it correctly. Jeez.

He would even kill the 14th one? What a cruel father. 

you saw his Nen monster...unless those things are for feeding then maybe I'm wrong and that he is a great father who wants to keep his baby full

#12 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,102 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:22 AM

I think the main fighting will be between the first six princes... they are the oldest (I think?) and probably the most influentual, and Benjamin and Tserriednich already declared war on each other. Tyson also had some emphasis in the last few chapters too. I don't think the monsters will play such an important role though... so even if the baby gets the most powerful monster, what use is it if one of the princes has hired a whole army (as they are already doing)?

#13 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,381 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:30 AM

I think the main fighting will be between the first six princes... they are the oldest (I think?) and probably the most influentual, and Benjamin and Tserriednich already declared war on each other. Tyson also had some emphasis in the last few chapters too. I don't think the monsters will play such an important role though... so even if the baby gets the most powerful monster, what use is it if one of the princes has hired a whole army (as they are already doing)?

because the baby's monster would be something like Meruem?

#14 Lone_ant

Lone_ant

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,703 posts
  • LocationWhere I am

Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:45 AM

I'm rooting for the baby because it will have the most "pure" nen- purer than even Gon's, although definitely not in terms of raw amount XD

Edited by Lone_ant, 23 December 2014 - 06:45 AM.

#15 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,381 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 08:03 AM

I'm rooting for the baby because it will have the most "pure" nen- purer than even Gon's, although definitely not in terms of raw amount XD

distill it and you have some sort of divine power. And the Baby's name is Yhwach

#16 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,320 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:33 AM

That guy's probably the craziest precisely because he looks so decent.

Still rooting for the baby prince.

Of course, of course. Be wary of still water~ 

you saw his Nen monster...unless those things are for feeding then maybe I'm wrong and that he is a great father who wants to keep his baby full

Oh I agree he's a cruel father xD What kind of father makes his children fight against each other?

I also think they're ranked in order of birth. 

I'm not a big fan of the monsters either… and well, raw power is not everything, they certainly will have to be cunning too. Benjamin looks pretty good for that (I think) and so does Harkenburg… :3

As for the baby, could he even ask the monster to do anything? What on earth is he doing in this succession fight, seriously… ?

#17 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,102 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:20 AM

because the baby's monster would be something like Meruem?

Even then, if let's say Tyson hires the whole Zoldyck family, the baby will have a disadvantage just because he'll have to rely on nothing but the beast. Even Meruem needed a Royal Guard, after all, and I'm not seeing the baby have one.

I also think they're ranked in order of birth. 

I'm not a big fan of the monsters either… and well, raw power is not everything, they certainly will have to be cunning too. Benjamin looks pretty good for that (I think) and so does Harkenburg… :3

As for the baby, could he even ask the monster to do anything? What on earth is he doing in this succession fight, seriously… ?

I think that the monsters can act independently from the user, so the baby wouldn't necessarily have to give orders. Or he's like the Mannish Boy from Jojo ^^

Or his mother does the dirty work for him.

Oh I agree he's a cruel father xD What kind of father makes his children fight against each other?

I think he did the same to his siblings, so, it's tradition...

#18 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,320 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:37 AM

Even then, if let's say Tyson hires the whole Zoldyck family, the baby will have a disadvantage just because he'll have to rely on nothing but the beast. Even Meruem needed a Royal Guard, after all, and I'm not seeing the baby have one.

I think that the monsters can act independently from the user, so the baby wouldn't necessarily have to give orders. Or he's like the Mannish Boy from Jojo ^^

Or his mother does the dirty work for him.

I think he did the same to his siblings, so, it's tradition...

Oh sure, there wouldn't be a point to him having a monster otherwise. But it means it's all based on raw strength, there wouldn't plans, strategies, etc. 

That'd be a great reference to Jojo XD But something that works in Jojo might not work in HxH… :3

And well, a good father would break the tradition, so that still doesn't change the fact he's cruel, even if they're all cruel. :)

#19 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,102 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:47 AM

Oh sure, there wouldn't be a point to him having a monster otherwise. But it means it's all based on raw strength, there wouldn't plans, strategies, etc. 

That'd be a great reference to Jojo XD But something that works in Jojo might not work in HxH… :3

And well, a good father would break the tradition, so that still doesn't change the fact he's cruel, even if they're all cruel. :)

Depends on the sentience of the monster though... sure, the King's beast doesn't look particularly intelligent, but it might be sentient on its own right and plan stuff out too for the sake of its holder.

A good father will never win the contest, so the system appears to be pretty self-reinforcing.

#20 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:38 PM

Gonna say it again.

Togashi should do what One (One Punch Man mangaka) did in getting someone who can draw the designs while he sticks to the script.

If his younger brother cant, then get someone who is Murata tier.

Kishi right now is available, and Kubo will be next year once Bleach ends.

20r7osn.png

If you want to get to know someone, you need to make an effort to learn why they're angry. - Mito Freecss.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users