#2401 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted Yesterday, 07:58 PM

Also true. Kingdom Come Wonder Woman is Wonder Woman done right. Injustice Wonder Woman is almost everything negative that's ever been done with the character ramped up to 11. Not really a surprise that people don't like her and that they had Regular Wonder Woman beat the crap out of her.

Hey Ace I would like to pick up that Wonder Woman argument we had a while back. With the movie coming out now I remember you saying you hated new 52 Wonder Woman cause of the origin change, but also brought up that in the movie that was just one aspect of the film. Well wouldn't that just be just one aspect of the new 52 run. Which would go back to my argument on why many people (including me) didn't like new 52 Wonder Woman that there would be a way of doing Wonder Woman with the new 52 origin and still telling a good story despite that. 

#2402 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3637 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:58 PM

Spoiler

So apparently the next arc in Justice League will be about the League's kids coming from the future. Can't really tell who is supposed to be who's kid aside from Aquagirl, Wonder Boy (who...looks a lot like Pre-Flashpoint Conner), and...a female Cyborg?

Kinda curious to see if they address whether or not the women of Thymescira had any kind of reaction to Diana having a son and, presumably, teaching him their ways. Haven't read enough Wonder Woman to know if they've chilled out on their man hating but that doesn't seem like something they'd approve of.

Edited by Blue22, Today, 12:01 AM.

• secretzfan likes this

#2403 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2667 posts

Posted Today, 12:07 AM

So apparently the next arc in Justice League will be about the League's kids coming from the future. Can't really tell who is supposed to be who's kid aside from Aquagirl, Wonder Boy (who...looks a lot like Pre-Flashpoint Conner), and...a female Cyborg?

Kinda curious to see if they address whether or not the women of Thymescira had any kind of reaction to Diana having a son and, presumably, teaching him their ways. Haven't read enough Wonder Woman to know if they've chilled out on their man hating but that doesn't seem like something they'd approve of.
Haven't read justic league since rebirth into arc was meh for me.
But middle 2 are green lanterns, see the green lantern symbol.

I think bottom right is flash related?

#2404 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10609 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted Today, 08:15 AM

I was a bit excited until I saw that this arc starts in August
  • secretzfan likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#2405 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted Today, 12:48 PM

There are also 2 Green Lanterns if u look close.

I assume the one at the bottom is a Flash.
But it maybe a Robin trying to be Batman

Edited by secretzfan, Today, 12:50 PM.

#2406 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2667 posts

Posted Today, 04:12 PM

There are also 2 Green Lanterns if u look close.

I assume the one at the bottom is a Flash.
But it maybe a Robin trying to be Batman

Exactly what I said above you. 12h ninja?

I don't see how "flash" is robin.

#2407 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3637 posts

Posted Today, 04:28 PM

Not gonna lie, there is something vaguely Robin-ish about her costume. She reminds me of a cross between Damian and Carrie Kelly. That said, I'm pretty sure she's supposed to be Flash's kid (possibly Dawn)

#2408 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10609 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted Today, 06:36 PM

Not gonna lie, there is something vaguely Robin-ish about her costume. She reminds me of a cross between Damian and Carrie Kelly. That said, I'm pretty sure she's supposed to be Flash's kid (possibly Dawn)

Took a glimpse at all the August issues dropping and I'm way too hyped bruh

But after thinking about it, I feel like none of these kids belongs to Bruce or Clark and I'm with you with the girl being a Flash/Barry's kid

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users