3127 replies to this topic

#3121 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,697 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:28 PM

Just found out, like ten minutes ago, that apparently Colossus and Kitty Pryde are getting married over in X-Men? Good Lord  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: This is one of the bad things about events that seek to brink old concepts back. That relationship has been a blight on the X-franchise for years and really shouldn't be pushed anymore.

Wh...what!? But that's the only Shadowcat relationship that I felt was ever really worth a damn. Sure it's been...a hell of a roller coaster, but I love that they're finally getting married.

Wasn't she not too long ago, engaged to Peter Quill aka Star Lord? 

Yeah between him, Colossus, and Spider-man; I feel like she has a thing for guys named Peter.

#3122 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,067 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted Yesterday, 06:02 PM

Yeah between him, Colossus, and Spider-man; I feel like she has a thing for guys named Peter.

I guess Marvel is just trying to say that Kitty likes that PB)

• Blue22 likes this
Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#3123 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,997 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted Yesterday, 07:23 PM

Marvel really knows how to piss people off lol

They've been advertising this "Wedding of the Century" thing for a few months now and so a lot of people (Myself included) thought that they were gonna retcon/erase OMD since they compared this event to ones such as the Fantastic Wedding or Storm and T'Challa for example, but no....

They're giving us a wedding nobody is gonna give much of a shit about because next to nobody wants it.....If Marvel thinks that this will compare to Bruce and Selina of all things then they've got another thing coming lol....They're bringing back Gambit x Rogue, shit I'd love to see them get married 10 times over than this Kitty x Colossus thing

Edited by Tokoya, Yesterday, 07:25 PM.

• secretzfan and Ace1225 like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#3124 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted Yesterday, 07:42 PM

Wasn't she not too long ago, engaged to Peter Quill aka Star Lord?

Yup and now she getting married to Colossus. Just like that too

They've been advertising this "Wedding of the Century" thing for a few months now and so a lot of people (Myself included) thought that they were gonna retcon/erase OMD since they compared this event to ones such as the Fantastic Wedding or Storm and T'Challa for example, but no....

They're giving us a wedding nobody is gonna give much of a shit about because next to nobody wants it.....If Marvel thinks that this will compare to Bruce and Selina of all things then they've got another thing coming lol....They're bringing back Gambit x Rogue, shit I'd love to see them get married 10 times over
than this Kitty x Colossus thing

Marvel had one job

MJ X Peter but nope

Broke up due to GotG split in Civil War 2 when they lost their ship.

Then BS reason why they stop seeing each other

I believe her and Quill also slept together a few times after the break up

#3125 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,697 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:05 PM

They're giving us a wedding nobody is gonna give much of a shit about because next to nobody wants it.....If Marvel thinks that this will compare to Bruce and Selina of all things then they've got another thing coming lol....They're bringing back Gambit x Rogue, shit I'd love to see them get married 10 times over than this Kitty x Colossus thing

Happy as I am about Kitty and Colossus, I do have to agree that this was a giant "fuck you" from Marvel to its fans. Especially the fans who are still holding out hope for Peter and MJ (This wouldn't be the first time the people at Marvel have all but openly mocked these fans). Kitty and Pyotr's wedding is nice and all but I'd hardly call it the "Wedding of the Century", let alone any sort of competition for Bruce and Selina XD

Yup and now she getting married to Colossus. Just like that too

I'm willing to forgive how...fast their relationship moved. Mostly because of the long history they already have together. Why waste time getting to know each other again? Just get to the point :P

Marvel had one job

MJ X Peter but nope

Marvel knows that's what the fans want. But for some reason there are still writers and executives over there who are still VERY MUCH against the idea of Spidey and MJ getting back together. That's part of the reason they've been low-key trying to get her to slide into Tony Stark's DM. Because that's what she amounts to now. Another intern/secretary/co-worker for him to bang.

Edited by Blue22, Yesterday, 09:07 PM.

• Ace1225 likes this

#3126 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,862 posts

Posted Today, 10:22 AM

No one answered my question regarding why this is a bad thing?

IDK enough to understand. 

I believe her and Quill also slept together a few times after the break up

There wasn't really a break up though.

1) CWII stupidly happened

2) GotG broke up due to stranded on Earth and Thanos relvations in CWII. 

3) GotG series pretty much on hold. filler issues for individual experiences.

4) Starlord series started regarding Peter adventures on earth.

5) Learn in Starlord that Peter & Kitty broke up because Peter was a bum she wanted to be part of X-Men again.

#3127 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted Today, 02:00 PM

No one answered my question regarding why this is a bad thing?

IDK enough to understand. 

There wasn't really a break up though.

1) CWII stupidly happened

2) GotG broke up due to stranded on Earth and Thanos relvations in CWII. 

3) GotG series pretty much on hold. filler issues for individual experiences.

4) Starlord series started regarding Peter adventures on earth.

5) Learn in Starlord that Peter & Kitty broke up because Peter was a bum she wanted to be part of X-Men again.

That a break up. Not a good break up...but a breakup

#3128 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,862 posts

Posted Today, 06:41 PM

That a break up. Not a good break up...but a breakup

Brain does not work correctly in the morning

Mean to say I don't remember them even being together to sleep with each other post CW2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blue22