Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,093 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 31 March 2018 - 08:03 PM

An all the other Gods and beings who attempted to breach the Source Wall.

Though I thought Yuga Khan was changed to being weaker then Darkseid, and is now part of Captain Marvel's divine/magical power source?

You're right, I forgot about that

Edited by Tokoya, 31 March 2018 - 08:03 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#3222 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,284 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 08:19 PM

What happened to New Genesis? Darkseid is running wild and Highfather or Orion or anyone for that matter doesn't step in at all? New Genesis just doesn't care at all huh?

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#3223 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,093 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 March 2018 - 08:27 PM

What happened to New Genesis? Darkseid is running wild and Highfather or Orion or anyone for that matter doesn't step in at all? New Genesis just doesn't care at all huh?

Darkseid was dead to everyone but Grail until they revealed themselves to everyone

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#3224 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,284 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 09:43 PM

Darkseid was dead to everyone but Grail until they revealed themselves to everyone

Darkseid vs Anti-Monitor? I don't remember them there.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#3225 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,093 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 March 2018 - 09:51 PM

Darkseid vs Anti-Monitor? I don't remember them there.

He hasn't shown up since Darkseid War IIRC

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#3226 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 09:25 AM

Maybe DC chose not to to show Darksied until after all the hype of Avengers: Infinity War is over. Everyone Thanos=Darksied and those who don't know that may think DC 'copying' Marvel(when technically it was the other way around back in the day). So DC doesn't want to put up with that kind of headache which can possibly hurt them.

Edited by Graeystone, 09 April 2018 - 09:27 AM.

Posted Image

#3227 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 11:25 AM

Though I thought Yuga Khan was changed to being weaker then Darkseid, and is now part of Captain Marvel's divine/magical power source? 

You're right, I forgot about that

It more confusing then that.

During Darkseid war,all Justice League members became God of ____ due to Darkseid's death, the mechanism varies.

Captain Marvel made contract to 6 new gods, with the final being Yuga Khan, forcing Yuga Khan to his will. 

However, at the end of Darkseid war, Anti-Monitor stole most of the God of ___ power ups (he didn't steal God of Light powerup since Hal relinquished it before the battle).

Considering how Shazam's abilities was based on the god, not sure how Shazam current power.

Not to mention Shazam hasn't been seen since Darkseid war, might less post rebirth.

So ya, we don't know Yuga Khan's status at all...

He hasn't shown up since Darkseid War IIRC

Maybe DC chose not to to show Darksied until after all the hype of Avengers: Infinity War is over. Everyone Thanos=Darksied and those who don't know that may think DC 'copying' Marvel(when technically it was the other way around back in the day). So DC doesn't want to put up with that kind of headache which can possibly hurt them.

Darkseid has revived himself in Current Wonderwoman series.

• Tokoya likes this

#3228 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,811 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:27 PM

More insight into No Justice and beyond....Pretty nice read imo

https://www.hollywoo...justice-1098488

You know, with the whole breaking of the Source Wall thing, I can't help but wonder if this is another case of current writers reworking an old event. Especially with the reveal that the New 52/Rebirth Universe is just the previous one minus 10 years. Back in the 90s iirc the Source Wall was broken and Darkseid was also involved back then as well. Think the event was called Genesis and it's when we got that whole "Godwave" explanation as to how various beings gained super powers.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#3229 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted 13 April 2018 - 01:43 PM

After reading Champions #19 I feel secure and happy to see that at least for a little while longer there is still going to be a home for characters like Miles, Kamala and the rest. The issue was fun and put a legitimate smile on my face. There were some laugh out load moment and a few sweet heartfelt ones. The convo between Riri and Viv being one of the best conversations I have read. Finally kids acting like kids and having great banter with one another.

Jim Zub man, This guy is really proving himself as a really solid writer

Read CAP 700 and wow Waid....what was that shit???

Edited by secretzfan, 17 April 2018 - 11:06 AM.

#3230 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,093 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:33 AM

Happy 1000 to big red ane blue! May your legend live on for many more years to come
  • secretzfan and Blue22 like this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#3231 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:56 AM

Yesss!!!

#3232 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 11:57 AM

Question:

Wait, is Cyborg on both Team wisdom and Team odyssey?

DC Nation #0

Spoiler

Avengers #1

Spoiler

Both of these comics felt meh to me.

#3233 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,093 posts

User's Awards

Posted 03 May 2018 - 11:00 PM

Wait, is Cyborg on both Team wisdom and Team odyssey?
Yes but Wisdom is solely a No Justice Team, Odyssey is formed after No Justice is done

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#3234 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,334 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 08:58 AM

Spoiler This made me happy and sad

• secretzfan likes this

#3235 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,093 posts

User's Awards

Posted 15 May 2018 - 04:00 PM

Spoiler This made me happy and sad

You should start reading Batman then

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#3236 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 09:35 AM

WOW!

https://www.youtube....h?v=yqdca2f_vSY

Edited by Graeystone, 19 May 2018 - 09:37 AM.

Posted Image

#3237 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,092 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:51 AM

Regardless of what your political preferences are. This was quite wrong on many levels.

Sure those two are at odds with one another, but by no means should you go about trying to sabotage them and their work. Especially since it was Waid, among others who challenged this "D&C" to make his own book if he thought he could do better. It makes Waid, who throws around the big brand names, look bad and scared of possible competition. Competition in a field where such a thing actually can improve work as well creativity; since what one company or writer does that proves popular and effective, will catch the attention of the other and have them strive to not only meeting that popularity but also surpass it.

Regardless though. This whole mess is just sad. .  

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#3238 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted Today, 06:00 PM

Regardless of what your political preferences are. This was quite wrong on many levels.

Sure those two are at odds with one another, but by no means should you go about trying to sabotage them and their work. Especially since it was Waid, among others who challenged this "D&C" to make his own book if he thought he could do better. It makes Waid, who throws around the big brand names, look bad and scared of possible competition. Competition in a field where such a thing actually can improve work as well creativity; since what one company or writer does that proves popular and effective, will catch the attention of the other and have them strive to not only meeting that popularity but also surpass it.

Regardless though. This whole mess is just sad. .  

Disappointing if anything. Kingdom Come is hands down one of the best series ever. Too bad Waid's apparent attitude ruins the potential of new readers reading it. PROTIP - "Burn your own reputation if you must. . .but never, ever burn your stories in the process!"

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users